Do You Get This Feel?

I sometimes get the feeling that Trump himself is reading and responding to one of my posts on here. Anyone else ever get that comfy feel? I sometimes think Trump is there, shitposting to me, comforting me, taking into consideration what I'm saying, and then working it all into a real world policy. I feel like I'm Trump's Right Hand user. I feel heard and I feel that everything I want is being done. It's beautiful. For all I know Trump's going to read this very post; or maybe some close advisor or associate of his. I feel like Trump is always with me. Trump is life. Trump is love.

No. But I'm pretty sure Eric and Don Jr lurk.

I'm right here for you, user.

You're a fucking homosexual gas yourself.

based turampu replying to my posts uguu~~

Anyway, tbh, why would you expect Trump to ignore our talks. It would be a bad choice for his team. I'd even say, that Trump requires our posts to plan for his 88D chess.

You're a fag

That is because I am. Faggot

Trump is like the father I never had growing up

No, your father is much more likely to be Bill Clinton.

I love Trump but think before you start a shit thread that will go literally nowhere.

*Trump's first day at the Oval Office after being elected President.*

First briefing by the CIA, Pentagon, FBI:

Trump: We must destroy ISIS immediately. No delays.

CIA: We cannot do that, sir. We created them along with Turkey, Saudi, Qatar and others.

Trump: The Democrats created them.

CIA: We created ISIS, sir. You need them or else you would lose funding from the natural gas lobby.

Trump: Stop funding Pakistan. Let India deal with them.

CIA: We can't do that.

Trump: Why is that?

CIA: India will cut Balochistan out of Pak.

Trump: I don't care.

CIA: India will have peace in Kashmir. They will stop buying our weapons. They will become a superpower. We have to fund Pakistan to keep India busy in Kashmir.

Trump: But you have to destroy the Taliban.

CIA: Sir, we can't do that. We created the Taliban to keep Russia in check during the 80s. Now they are keeping Pakistan busy and away from their nukes.

Trump: We have to destroy terror sponsoring regimes in the Middle East. Let us start with the Saudis.

Pentagon: Sir, we can't do that. We created those regimes because we wanted their oil. We can't have democracy there, otherwise their people will get that oil - and we cannot let their people own it.

Trump: Then, let us invade Iran.

Pentagon: We cannot do that either, sir.

Trump: Why not?

CIA: We are talking to them, sir.

Trump: What? Why?

CIA: We want our Stealth Drones back. If we attack them, Russia will obliterate us as they did to our buddy ISIS in Syria. Besides we need Iran to keep Israel in check.

Trump: Then let us invade Iraq again.

CIA: Sir, our friends (ISIS) are already occupying 1/3rd of Iraq.

Trump: Why not the whole of Iraq?

CIA: We need the Shi'ite govt of Iraq to keep ISIS in check.

Trump: I am banning Muslims from entering US.

FBI: We can't do that.

FBI: Then our own population will become fearless.

Trump: I am deporting all illegal immigrants to south of the border.

Border patrol: You can't do that, sir.

Border patrol: If they're gone, who will build the wall?

Trump: I am banning H1B visas.

USCIS: You cannot do that.

Trump: Why?

Chief of Staff: If you do so, we'll have to outsource White House operations to Bangalore. Which is in India.

Trump (sweating profusely by now): What the hell should I do as President???

CIA: Enjoy the White House, sir! We will take care of the rest!
😂😂

It feels like it haha if it really is rrump doing his morning shit posting

Keep it up don don't trust the turn coats and keep your promises never concede never give in

Checked
Mr. President pls

You're as narcissistic as the average kike. Kill yourself special snowflake.

I imagine it more like

It's like the federal agencies jewed themselves and eachother in overdrive.

Schizophrenia is a bitch, user get help and meds.

I'll buy it when Trump himself posts a picture with time stamps and shit and 'valid proof not some horse shit like half covered cards, etc.

No one in Trump's circle would ever admit this for obvious reasons, but I definitely think that Trump's campaign used us and half chan as his own personal think tank.

Why would zognald waste his time talking with us when he was many jewish advisors to direct him to making israel great again?

No, I don't get that feel and this thread reeks of leftist (((journalism))). I can just imagine some (((journalist))) taking notes and then writing an article about how we're creating a cult of personality around Trump and then linking it to some fairytale nonsense about fascism.

We supported Trump because his policies made sense to us. I and probably more Anons are far more extremely right wing that Trump is or will be. But that doesn't mean we won't support a good thing when we see it.

Write that it your article dumbass.

Hi Mr Trump, nice dubs.

Praise Kek!

Get out, faggot.

I will remember election night for the rest of my life. In the gym, pumping iron for Trump, sending him my energy. And there was a crew of 5-6 young shitlords, probably no older than 20, watching the TV and cheering every time a state was called for Trump. For the first time in years, I felt a bit of hope for this country.

One of his kids, maybe.
Rather, I can't help but remember his reading of the tale of the snake and the girl, and fear what if he was talking about himself. He's a rich guy with heavy connections to the nose lobby, the whole tale could be an allegory for his presidency.

But it's almost definitely paranoia. Used to fear the possibility of mind readers just as bad.

>>>/polblog/
Don't go getting your fee-fees hurt and calling me a shill now

I'm not going to blogpost on your shitty dead board.

Banning for "blogposting" and for discussing anyone in the white nationalist movement of any prominence is stupid.

You have your stickies.

has he ever posted her? probably. i would if i was him, he does what he wants.
Do i think he lurks like neets? unlikely, hes nearly 70 and is a busy, busy man.

that being said, imagine he like this kind of locker room talk:^)

I think he's been here in the past.
We know Erik comes here requesting that screencap of him saying something in the media and the corresponding post he made on 4cuck some time ago.

Fuck off, retard.

He's a better presidential candidate than Hillary and the best in a while. He's not president yet and hasn't fulfilled any of his promises.

As much of a victory this has been, the goal is to save the white race, not circlejerk over how personally satisfied we are with a victory.

Well, don't do it here, retard. No one cares about you personally, this is an anonymous board.

Trump is our avatar, young user.

The God Emperor - and his seedlings - walk amongst us.

Do you ever get the feeling you're just not quite accomplishing as much as you could on a taiwanese basket weaving web bulletin board?

Podesta Emails

Ping Pong Pizza Pedos #11

SERVE THE GOD EMPEROR IRL

Largest Pedophile Ring in History, 70,000 Members, Heads of State, the Rats Scramble

Trump may have won popular vote

Trump & Putin discuss Syria and US-Russia relations in phone call

/sg/ Syria General #4

/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Expose George Soros Edition
Soros bands with donors to resist Trump, 'take back power'

Steve Bannon of Breitbart News chosen as Sr.Avdisor and Chief Strategist

VA SENATOR RICHARD BLACK FOR TRUMP'S SECRETARY OF STATE

Look carefully at the "protests".