Not sure if u guys discussed it yet, but celebrities decided to renege their promise to leave America if Trump won

Not sure if u guys discussed it yet, but celebrities decided to renege their promise to leave America if Trump won.

Whoopi Goldberg: Friday Nov 11th said on the show “The View’ “She is not going anywhere as this is her country.

Amy Schumer said: The interview where I said I would move was in London and was said in jest”

Miley Cyrus posted a video crying the morning after Trump’s win saying she ‘accepted’ him as President.

Lena Durham on Friday via Instagram: “And for those demanding I move to Canada based on something I said, I will go many places during my lifetime, surrounded by kindreds on a mission to spread justice and light. I can’t wait for all of of this, and for the change to come”
Cher said recently if Trump won: She joked that she’d move to Jupiter, word is she is staying but she did participate in New York City protests

Raven Symone’ told “The View” “My confession for this election is… [should the Republican candidate win] I’m gonna move to Canada with my entire family. I already have my ticket.” — She just signed for a new TV series and staying in America.

Chelsea Handler said Election night: “I really want to move to Spain right now” but her staff said to her “Everyone in my office is like, ‘You have a responsibility, you have a voice and you need to use it, and you have to be here,’” So she is staying!

Bryan Cranston said recently: “I would definitely move. It’s not real to me that would happen. I hope to God it won’t,”

Samuel L. Jackson: He said he would appreciate if people would stop bringing up his appearance on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” last December when he said he’d move his “black a** to South Africa” if Trump won. — Nope he posted this:

"When you learn the difference between My Actual Opinion & A Kimmel Skit… Maybe we can talk. Till then, I'm Barbed Wire Up Your Asses!!"

Anyone not covered here?

God, niggers are stupid

Thank fuck

Pussies

No surprises there.

I'm glad for Canada but this demonstrates that not only the MSM lies but also the lib shills.
They are all full of shit and can't be trusted.

This just proves what I've suspected for a long time. Not even Cuckdeau thinks what they do are useful to society, so their immigration application got denied by Canada.

I wonder if the hipsters are still so deluded they are all gonna migrate to canada and elect Kim Jong Sarkeesian

they're done, Hollywood is done, Trump's win set a precedent, republicans should suck his cock at the next election, one of the biggest tool of the democrats was taken out of the game.

This will come in handy for when they threaten the same in four years time. We need a name for celebrity liars (like lugenpresse).

Lefties love promising action when they don't think they'll have to do it

you believe this unironically?

Didn't Samuel L. Jackson say he was moving to Africa?

I've been calling out the end of SJWism since 2016 began. People are getting fed up with them, and their downfall is going to drag the entire political left along with them. I can only dream that America's election of Trump will have the same effect as the Japanese assassination of Inejiro Asanuma – a decisive and unrecoverable end for "Leftism" and "Communism" in our country.

There should be a law about kicking out "celebrities" who pull this shit during an election.

Hollywood when it comes to shilling during the election

South Africa. Probably because it's slightly whiter.

How common are black Jews?

Miley Cyrus came out of this looking like more of an adult than the others. That is fucking funny.

These excuses are pathetic.

They are the only true Jews. The others are just Khazar pretenders.

DAS RITE

Dozens of celebrities vowed to leave the country if Donald Trump won the White House, saying they’d flee to everywhere from Canada to Jupiter.

The threat is a common one after any election outcome: Canada’s immigration website crashed from heavy traffic as it looked increasingly likely that Trump would win.

But after the real estate mogul clinched the presidency in a stunning victory early Wednesday morning, some of those stars will face questions about making good on their promise.

Here is a list of some of the celebs who claimed they would move out of the U.S. under a Trump administration.

Actors

Bryan Cranston said he hopes he doesn’t have to pack his bags, but would “definitely move” if Trump won. “Absolutely, I would definitely move,” the “Breaking Bad” star said on “The Bestseller Experiment” podcast. “It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t.”

Samuel L. Jackson slammed Trump for running a “hate”-filled campaign and said he would move to South Africa if he wins. “If that motherf—er becomes president, I’m moving my black ass to South Africa,” the movie star quipped to Jimmy Kimmel.

Lena Dunham told Andy Cohen at the Matrix Awards that “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver.” The star and creator of HBO’s “Girls” has been a vocal advocate for Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee.

Neve Campbell, an actress on the political drama “House of Cards,” vowed to move back home to Canada, while “Orange is the New Black” actress Natasha Lyonne said she would hightail it to a mental hospital.

Singers

Cher tweeted this summer that if Trump gets elected, “I’m moving to Jupiter.”

Miley Cyrus wrote in an emotional Instagram post in March that tears were running down her cheek and she was unbelievably scared and sad. “I am moving if he is president,” the young pop star said. “I don’t say things I don’t mean!”

Barbara Streisand, a vocal Clinton supporter, told “60 Minutes” that “I’m either coming to your country if you’ll let me in, or Canada.”

Ne-Yo told TMZ last month that he’d move to Canada and be neighbors with fellow R&B singer Drake if the country elected Trump.

Comedians

Comedian Amy Schumer said in September that Spain would be her destination of choice.

“My act will change because I will need to learn to speak Spanish,” Schumer said in an appearance on the BBC’s “Newsnight.” “Because I will move to Spain or somewhere. It’s beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It’s just too crazy.”

Chelsea Handler said she already made contingency plans months ago.

“I did buy a house in another country just in case,” the comedian and talk show host said during an appearance on “Live with Kelly and Michael” in May. “So all these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t — I actually will leave that country.”

Former “Daily Show” host Jon Stewart said he would consider “getting in a rocket and going to another planet, because clearly this planet’s gone bonkers” if the real estate mogul wins.

Whoopi Goldberg, co-host of the “The View”, said on an episode of the talk show earlier this year that if the country elects Trump, “maybe it’s time for me to move, you know. I can afford to go.”

Keegan-Michael Key said he would flee north to Canada. “It’s like, 10 minutes from Detroit,” the comedian told TMZ in January. “That’s where I’m from; my mom lives there. It’d make her happy too.”

Hispanic comedian George Lopez said Trump “won’t have to worry about immigration” if he takes the White House because “we’ll all go back.”

Political Figures

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg joked in an interview with The New York Times in July that it’d be time to move to New Zealand if Trump were to win.

“Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand,” she said quoting her husband who died in 2010. “I can’t imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president. For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don’t even want to contemplate that.”

Ginsburg later apologized for her comments, calling them “ill-advised.”

Civil rights activist Al Sharpton told a reporter earlier this year that he’s “reserving my ticket out of here if [Trump] wins

Checked
Hollywood's very quickly becoming obsolete as a force with the decentralization revolution is on the rise.

Both Hollywood and celebrities, be they singers, actors or whatever else the Jews come up with are wholly worthless and unworthy of any sort of attention. I still wonder who and why watches movies and pays attention (and money!) to these abominations.

Meme this disgusting nigger to death

you didn't take them seriously did you? they pulled the same shit with bush and to the best of my knowledge the only one that followed through was johnny depp and he quietly moved back soon after because of taxes.

Lügenberühmtheit? Lügenprominente could also work.

Why the fuck is everyone saying "renege" the last few days. Nobody ever uses that word and now it's everywhere.
Is this some sort of social engineering where liberals can feel superior like that dumb fake quote where trump supposedly said

Because it's a meme now.

Quads demand retribution

Pretty commonly used word. You should get out more.

Feels good, man. It's still but a small victory, but a land without Lena Dunham is still an important win for me.

Is it just me or are pretty much all of these minstrels niggers and Jews?

I said this from the start. They are all first & foremost ATTENTION WHORES.
They're not going to move to a country in which they'll have less media coverage, less paparazzi following them, less influence & overall less attention.

Celebrity threats to move to Canada are just as fake & trivial as threats to leave social media; for the exact same reason.

There was a recent study that showed kids recognized youtube stars like Pewdiepie more than hollywood celebrities. Mainstream media is dying and it is glorious.

good thing pewdiepie is a Holla Forums plant to redpill children

Fuck off, we're full.

How the hell did you get that from my post?

What a shock there.

Daily reminder to bully them about this for the reminder of their pathetic lives and pray Trump drone strikes them

I know little of pewdie (not a gamer, yet alone interested in watch someone else play games) but that kinda is encouraging. I mean if the kids WANT to watch him I'm okay with that. I for instance enjoy the fuck out of James Rolf's movie reviews despite not watching movies - because I like the guy and the way he loves what he does.

In general ooking chimps like Whoopy and skanks like Miley are on the way out and we should lend them a good kick in the ass.

Looks like we've been hinted that this is somewhat important. Likely for conditioning-breaking reasons.

Extra reminder to heed

Normalfags actually pay attention to the clowns, we can use this!

I feel bad our generation is so shit. I don't know a single youtube celeb outside maybe moly if he counts and I've never even clicked on the top jewtubers page and the front page not in years. Maybe that's for the best but what the fuck is pewdiepie? When I looked him up it seemed pretty gay to me. Apparently he's a Holla Forumsirgin? That might explain why he would be on the right side.

checked

i'm still laughing (((they))) lost so badly despite having all their media slaves shill against him like in that shitty video or bringing back that faggot show

as if i'm going to get my politics from a fucking jewvie star

the people can think for themselves and not have to listen to a limousine liberal who could not possibly understand or empathize the feelings of the masses

your job is simply to dance for the masses you stupid monkeys

(checked)
That Ginsburg quote. Shouldn't she be disbarred for stating a bias in the election, that's a big no-no for Supreme Court judges.

Fucking freak…

Renege is a good word. It awards you the opportunity to call someone a renigger.

Why did this assassination stopped communism so completely in Japan ?
Would've it succedded wasn't he assassinated ?
I'm not well versed in Japanese history.

Yeah. We know. Now get the fuck out.

Looks like Mace Dindu is really butthurt.

Everything can be an opportunity

For fun we can nag them about their
Until they break

Also they are cucks so we can use that
They supported the past administration by being dramatic, soon it will be no longer here

There must be a way to cuck them so they have no more contracts
Also they are on the list of people that shitted the god emperor as hard as they could, we can make the new administration remember that

You might as well be a nigger, you are that ineffective.

*happened

No one gives a fuck, Sam. Ridding ourselves of a traitor is worth far more than a bit of tax money.

(checked)

God fucking damn it, I had my hopes up at least some hollyjew parasites would self-deport.

If the media all start using the same word then it's indicative of the new narrative being pushed. They focus group and think tank the narratives and each word is special so the (((msm))) isn't allowed to deviate. Then unthinking cucks simply repeat it because they have the vocabularies of infants.

Who are their managers?

Those people get more sheckels that these actors do, and sometimes control the cast of movies

Other thing that could be done, is to find those jews and bring them into the light once they are known
And find a way to break them, to avoid responsibility the cucks could argue

That pic is great. Lena is like a court jester they keep around to amuse them.

Thank god I farmed a shit ton of dummy accounts to keep the salt going.

oh btw OP, you should spam this on every celebricuck's twitter and facebook calling them liars, hypocrites and cowards.

should have started posting clips and pictures of Jackson's role in Django Unchained at him, and telling him that that is his life

I just called him an uncle tom for the establishment. That is the quickest way to get a public nig to nog.

Can they still be deported?

user…
It still breaks my heart that Drew Carry might have been deep in the hollywood pedo ring.

All modern celebrities are such shitty examples to the youth. They should all be put in work camps.

Soon enough they'll be expelled to the mines.

What a fucking surprise

DAS RITE
DAS RITE

Sauce

he looks like a pedo for starters

Lena Dunham dead in one hit?

That was all just empty signalling.

We should deport everyone who is now refusing to flee. These pieces of shit need to be held acountable for their words.

attendance has been declining for almost a decade and it doesn't figure to get much better from here

if people are turning off NFL fucking football because they're so tired of this shit, then you can be reasonably sure that the enthusiasm for capeshit reboot 10000000 is fairly low

You could say that the celebrities are breaking their campaign promises in the same way that politicians do once they are elected.

One day I wanna meet these three niggers. I want to have an intelligent conversation about those damned Khazar, and then maybe partake in their race's usually recreational pastimes of weed smoking.

Their bullshit lefty movies lost over a billion shekels this year, Cisbusters leading the pack.

People are collectively fed up with their preachy bullshit. I expect the losses next year to be even worse as Hollywood kvetches over Trump and puts even more preachy bullshit in their next wave of films.

The only good thing to come from all this will be the inevitable rise of the cinematic version of Sam Hyde.

They lied? Is social justice a lie too? What else did they lie about?

We've reached stage 5