Current year man talks about filterman

current year man talks about filterman

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/2017-01-16-alex-jones-is-right-atrazine-pesticide-proven-to-be-a-powerful-chemical-castrator-that-turns-male-frogs-into-homosexuals-see-the-science.html
archive.is/9IN3R
archive.is/KxCfy
youtube.com/watch?v=n2-qdxhC6jc
8ch.net/tv/res/804445.html#816594
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aj is starting to get more an more race realist, so I'm with him. He fucking said that the USS Liberty was done by Israel and that Wolf Blitzer is Mossad.

DUDE THE ALT RIGHT SUCKS LMAO XDD

Conservatives are really just OBSESSED with this guy, huh?

it probably helped that his kikess wife devorced

both are jewish run controlled op, so who cares.

He married a new prostitute aka "yoga instructor" Kikess and has 2 jew children.

I don't give a shit. When my main nigga on da trigga drops red pills on the original greeks and romans being blonde and blue eyed, and he talks about uss liberty, he's earned his stripes.

it means the info is tainted, the focus is taken way from areas he/ his handlers doesn't want it to go and real issues are turned into a joke because of the over the top way he presents them.

I'd love if you defined what the real issues are.

The guy is OBSESSED with conservatives though.

He is. But it's job since he works for the DNC. But say what you will about Oliver he's doesn't hold a candle to the psychosis of Colbert.

Webm the relevant part(s) or fuck off.

Lets take the ridiculous "frogs are gay bit".
It's actually real pesticides and hormone based pills (hormone replacement, contraceptives,etc.) in sewer run off cause aquatic life to become "gay" sometimes grow female organs, I remember a Nova documentry talking about this years ago in fact….
This is a problem other than because we are fucking up the ecosystem because if its enough to mess up small animals what affect does this have on humans especially children or on fertility of people exposed?

AJ however turns the whole thing into a joke with his personality and investigation into harmful pesticides and proper clean up of the water supply is halted.

No, he is like fox news ( hich only old boomers watch). An organization/ personality the leftists think are a big deal on the right but are in actuality not taken seriously. In fact the leftist do a lot of Fox and infowars's marketing by constantly bringing them up as the "alt-right" or fake news ( before Trump took the term). Apparently basic bitch "we have to win by losing" and bending the knee to every demand democrats demand neo-cons and lolbertarians are scary to the left….

heer gum de dribbled drupolds

There is literally no one else covering this. If there were some other "journalists" covering this, you might have a case, even if it is was shoddy at best.

establishment liberals arent leftists

It's a real problem but you won't see the MSM talk about it because it involves the heavy use of contraceptives and HRT shit.
You should also look at the heavy usage of plastic in our daily lives, that shit has some serious impact on the fertility.

Here is a good read on that about Atrazine turning male frogs female.

naturalnews.com/2017-01-16-alex-jones-is-right-atrazine-pesticide-proven-to-be-a-powerful-chemical-castrator-that-turns-male-frogs-into-homosexuals-see-the-science.html

Thank god we have brave journalists like John Oliver to tell us that the mainstream media is trustworthy and everyone outside the mainstream is a crazy fool. And with such original humor too! It's like a bad analogy met an incomplete joke, I mean COME ON America!

I hate how this shill always leans forward to make sure he delivers the propaganda right.

This is a bigger problem than just fish, this affects people as well. Birth control pills aren't the only problem, it's all the other ways shit can get in there.
Ever wonder why modern western men keep having weird problems like gynecomastia (man boobs)?
It's because of the fucking estrogen in the water. This isn't Alex Jones shit, either. This is a known problem.
archive.is/9IN3R

I don't like it when they insult Alex Jones. He's kino. You don't touch kino.

Yea he just wants us to drink healthy filtered water.
Why do the elites bully him?

archive.is/KxCfy

youtube.com/watch?v=n2-qdxhC6jc

Altrough CYman was pretty unfunny and the jokes were not funny too i think he spottted a real problem with humble water salesman
He presents you a problem and them sells you "cure" for that problem
Its just like the tv salseman but instead of tv its on the internet and the buyers base is a little bit diffrent

Specifically, what cures is he trying to sell to fix the problems of globalism?

Etc…

He supports the Drumpf to speed the coming of the nuclear holocaust.

Lol, no. He is a pressure valve so that the white masses can feel comfortable again. He is literally the exact opposite of accelerationist.

Let me make myself clear:

Just thought of another one

Who the absolute fuck are You? This is the most blatant
I have seen in a dog's day. Man I got to go reread your post. I was so shocked by your faggotry that I forgot what you point was.

Cobert expended the entire may mouth talking about him

GAY FROGS BTFO

8ch.net/tv/res/804445.html#816594