New Warriors TV Show

Marvel working on a New Warriors TV show with Squirrel Girl as the lead
Why does Kaine have to have such a hard life?
How pozzed will it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/6DAID
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can they even do that without changing the roster completely? Can't have a show with superheroes actually doing superhero things. It'll feed into the "budget" too much. At least half the characters will be replaced with other poc characters or be race swapped. It'll be a quirky comedy set in a college campus with Squirrel Girl as the main focus. Any male character that tries to make a plan will be shot down immediately by SG who will make a better plan. But she'll say the plan in a really quirky manner so it sounds like it won't work and then it does. Calling all of that right fucking now.

they did
all the interactions change now

what bothers me is I JUST found out that Kaine was in more stuff and we get half assed retard girl instead of more kaine

What the fuck is Freeform?

Of fucking course.

Kaine's solo run is good but gets cut really short at and peters out at the end. They really rushed in so much because they got cancelled. Then now they brought him back in the comics again but it's not like anyone gives a shit about the comics now.

To be fair, being a Spidey clone that used to be batshit insane kind of limits his opportunities.

Whatever.

The cable channel formerly known as ABC Family

They had to rebrand? Yeah, this shit is dead in the water. Expect canadian-tier animation.

The horror of Squirrel Girl takes on new, terrifying dimensions.

As if we could be so lucky. It's totally gonna fucking be live action shit.

Faggot
archive.fo/6DAID

Oh boy are you in for a surprise.

Issue is that he's stuck as a small-fry/non-player at Spiderman's new Clone Saga,then die again from clone cancer,which was right after his entire plotline was scrapped to come to Spiderverse,.

Also what the hell are they going to do with Mockingbird when her origin/reason to join the teams is fucking tied to Kaine and with no Kaine present.

Guaranteed shit

Stong Mexican woman who don't support no Trump.
Her intro is going to be her breaking through a wall

Oh man, there's no way this shit will air all 10 episodes.

What a fucking waste. Somedays I have half a mind to just start writing my own stories of these characters. Can't guarantee masterful writing but someone's gotta at least give these people some idea of how we wanna see heroes.

Isn't her name Hummingbird or some shit? They'll most likely make her a completely different character. Or set it in it's own universe and maybe excuse Kaine being there because of that. Who fucking knows.

Issue is that Kaine is tied to the clusterfuck that is Clone Saga to a fundemental level,to properly introduce him would require at least 2 episodes/a 10 minute wall of text describing the clone saga.

Issue is that we're going to deal with the dreaded synergy if another NW comic comes out.

Now the problem comes not from them having to do that. The problem comes with them trying to simplify it to a base level, make their own version of the story, or have Kaine be a completely different character. This can be seen as good or bad very easily. I have no hope that anything they do will stick out at all.

You fucking know for sure that's what will happen. They've probably got it ready in the rafters already. Just waiting to drop the announcement.

Didn't Marvel have that Damage Control show coming out? This isn't their first sitcom by a long-shot.

Did anyone watch that Powers show from DC? I haven't heard anyone on here talk about it, so it must of been that great a success that people here didn't even complain about it.

Nevermind, Powers was a Marvel detective/superhero show that got cancelled after 20 episodes.

I meant Powerless, where it's a sitcom based on RnD at WayneTech.
A new episode comes out today, apparently.
Amazingly, this has better ratings than Supergirl (by about .2 million), but I'd chalk that up to being on a more widely viewed channel.

As soon as I saw " Van is convinced that someone (besides him) pooped in his personal work toilet, and wants to fire them." in the of the episode premises, I just knew DC were onto a winner!

Hopefully they at least don't include Alex Power in the roster so even if we never get a good Power Pack adaptation we never have a bad adaption of that got past the pilot

He's never been a part of the group so it wouldn't make sense to have him. But we all know the people in charge of these shows aren't exactly heavy thinkers.

I thought it was the New Warriors they did the retarded idea of giving Alex everyone's powers. Am I thinking of some other B tier team?

Might be thinking of something else. But I'm not exactly the expert on the New Warriors history.

bump

fuck off VPN fag

Hey Holla Forums

I think you're forgetting to ask the important questions. Namely,

WILL IT HAVE SNOWFLAME?

Snowflame is from the New GUARDIANS, dipshit.

It's doomed.

Even their shows have been getting shittier. Season 2 of Daredevil was ass.

No, I mean the show will get cancelled fast.

The CW is a MUCH smaller network. The Flash is their most viewed show by far, and it gets so few viewers that Fox/ABC would just fucking cancel it on their networks.

Hopefully.

Well then. I should have known it was foolish to hope.

Hummingbird, but yeah, the whole thing makes no sense.

That channel was only good for Saturday morning cartoons.

I was talking to my grandad, and he says a "squirrel" is slang for a really ugly woman, and men would fight if their wife or daughter was called that
Whenever I tell him I saw a squirrel getting into shit outside, he asks if it was 2 legged or 4 legged and we laugh
Makes sense though that squirrel girl would be hideous, the name fits

Huh didn't know that. I guess that explains the shitty art of squirrel girl then.

>Kaine's solo run is good but gets cut really short and peters out at the end
Tell me this was intentional

With Kaine, it's always intentional.

Sometimes I feel like Yost made Kaine good solely so people would be pissed off when he gets snuffed.

No, it was New Warriors

Probably not. They most likely had to cut it for sales reasons or to have it end in time for New Warriors.