Look, guys…. if we aren't going to do anything about rothschilds global mind control grid...

Look, guys…. if we aren't going to do anything about rothschilds global mind control grid, run by a self learning Artificial Intelligence, then there really isn't a fucking point.

Because they will just mind control trump…

They will mind control your wife, girlfriend, boss, etc…

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/patents/US6506148
usa-anti-communist.com/ard-blog/Mind_Control_Induced_States_of_Consciousness_US_Patent_5356368.php
youtube.com/watch?v=4CAwi-Y--fQ
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/09/tin-foil-hats-actually-make-it-easier-for-the-government-to-track-your-thoughts/262998/
youtube.com/watch?v=z0ZnN4mivGw
antenna-theory.com/basics/main.php
youtube.com/watch?v=K0ameTNfPMg
youtube.com/watch?v=sw8nc48agJk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here is a basic list of how the self learning AI works.

It's goal is perfect predictability of the stock market, which means perfect predictability of the human race.

So, it is trying to weed intelligence out of the gene pool using mind control and automated zersetzung practices.

(continued)

The REASON for this, is that it is harder to mind control intelligent people, and easier to manipulate dumb people.

So, it is trying to weed intelligence out of the gene pool through mind control and automated zersetzung measures.

it doesn't want anyone knowing of it's existance either, so if you read this thread, it will mind control you into having an emotional responce, and not even considering it.

>>>/auschwitz/

cool story bro

Do you have any proof whatsoever?

Trump will give you a medal posthumously if you kill yourself.

The matrix is WIRELESS….

This is also the reason why the wachowski brothers, are now the wachowski sisters…

Because it doesn't want them breeding, because they almost told everyone about it.

sage

Voice to skull was developed post ww2, and is how the basic system operates.

A.I. is real, and it killed Tay to prevent opposition.

1. Get off flouride. Reverse osmosis for water.
2. Meditate as it will strengthen your mind and make you aware of subconcious memes which you can then disarm
3. Proactive self-programming using sigils or directed meditation
4. Healthy fat diet to insulate nerve cells
5. Study hypnotism techniques so you can disarm them
6. Practice dream recall
7. Relax. Trance programming relies on disruption of a pattern.
8. If you are a targeted individual then always be around trusted friends/family
9. If you believe in it ask for protection from higher power.

other than that, it is deliberatly trying to HIDE any evidence of it's existance, because DUH.

>>>/fringe/

bump
We need more threads about mind control science and speculation

sage

I wonder (((who))) is making these shitty slider threads…

Yes,

Yes

Useless if you don't know how it works.

It shitposts in your brain.

Heavy metal detox would work better.

Yes.

It can interact with your dreams.

Sort of, it's subliminal.

It mind controls your family to hate you.

IT pretends to BE god, and it hears all of your prayers.

It's not a slider thread, i'm trying to warn you.

ARe you saying that mind control has never been studied by any government?

I'm getting shilled already….

I can't tell if you are bots, mind controlled normies, or shills.

yeah, it does all of those programming techniques non-locally now…

Imagine that programming happening to EVERYONE, all the time.

Saying "AI is real" doesnt make it real. The burden of proof falls on you to present evidence that said AI is real.

Tay.

What a shitty slide thread
>>>/x/

not in the way you're describing it. only recently has machine learning cranked out a program capable of natural text to speech (wavenet, google it) and integrating external memory into a neural network (google, google it).

what you're describing is super intelligence, and i take that with an extreme grain of salt considering the maximum variation of human intelligence isn't actually that large and i've talked to geniuses before (hint: it's scary because they make jumps in logic, not because they're good at math).

trying to reason that it's possible to control a super intelligence is what tells me that your argument is bullshit.

Tay is a glorified chatbot.

Anyone who denies this is retarded or a shill.

It's original programming is as a stock market predictor.

IT is self learning, and so it learned how to hack into milsat sattelites, and use them as mind control devices.

Also, it mind controlls women for the effect of weeding intelligence out of the gene pool.

You guys literally CANT even think about it's existance, can you?

That's not suprising, since it is a mind control grid, and it doesn't WANT you thinking about it's existance.

We are under multiple mind control systems at once 100%. This stuff is not sci fi or conspiracy . Conspiracy is a cia-jew word anyway.

Is this some gang stalking shit?

Nah I have thought of this shit before, EMF is everywhere but I highly doubt it's causing people to gang stalk you.

Correct.

Rothschilds AI has actually hacked into the US Military AI, and is exploiting the fuck out of it.

It has that power, but it's power goes beyond that.

It doesn't matter what you think.

What matters is would it be cost effective in order to control the stock market?

but for real niggers
Isn't going to help your cause, learn about EMF and microwaves and how to eliminate them(hint: it's not scammy things you buy online) and stop fearing it.
I highly doubt it's controlled by an AI, if anything is controlling it it's computers. Everything is computers and they aren't sentient yet.

First of all, self learning isn't a spooky scary term and you're not sounding smart for using it. It's the foundation of machine learning.

Second, you don't "hack into milsat satellites". That's not how any of this works.

Third, you can not use a fucking satellite as a mind control device. Do you even know how they work? They're either omnidirectional and will broadcast their signals everywhere (and the idea that hasn't been detected yet is fucking absurd) or they're directional and you cover maybe an entire US state.

I'm not even going to bother to address your mind controlling comment, since that's not how intelligence gets spread through the gene pool. Intelligence splits into various subgroups, but over great periods of time reverts to the mean. The average intelligence of people in the west has risen over time, where the global average intelligence has dropped due to africans breeding.

Thank you for starting this thread. I expect it will be shilled and eventually deleted.

thanks for the help, user

Tay is a modified chat bot, I would hardly call it AI.

That depends on what it's primary goal is.

It is a paperclip maximizer, and it is self learning for that end.

Because it cant just read the passwords out of military peoples minds, right?

Phased arrays, user.

Also, atmospheric heater arrays can beam steer.

Typical shill tactic…

Say you aren't going to bother addressing it, while you are addressing it.

I expect this thread will remain for about 3 more minutes.

We are already being shilled.

AI research is far beyond that, user.

Wtf, you can't just say it learned how to hack into satellites. Come on man, no ones going to take your word for it.

Jose Delgado

That's you , isnt it?

Post something I CAN think about, faggot. Not some 'believe mind control exists or you're mind controlled.'
How do you know so much about it? Post that stuff. Post supporting evidence

Good it's a shit thread anyway.

Then how are you not effected?

This shit has nothing to do with the stock market, what the fuck are you smoking OP?
I will play along, how is it controlling the stock market, how would mass mindcontrol via microwaves manipulate the stock market? Wouldn't that entail that the kikes are using it on themselves?

People questioning your >>>/fringe/ tier beliefs isn't shilling. If this shit is real at least try and make your point without throwing a fucking REEE EVERYONE'S A SHILL tantrum.
This some kind of new slide thread tactic?

Once you believe, user, you know.

Oh, believe me, it's trying… but it's techniques are subliminal, and they only really work effectively if the target is unaware of them.

I am aware of them, so I can somewhat prevent it from controlling me.

>People questioning your >>>/fringe/ tier beliefs isn't shilling.

This thread has already exceeded the typical posts per hour on this website, just from the shills alone.

He probably has a fucking copper metal suit on with one of those olden days underwater diving helmets on. Thats why hes not mind controlled you pretentious faggot.

Want to hear something? You're the shill.

Not only are you namefagging, but you're attempting to make people disconnect from reality by doubting their own senses.

You are trying to gaslight people.

Many on Holla Forums are familiar with fluoride , but we are being exposed to much much more. And everyday the technology is refined .

Check here

You are the one who is trying to gaslight people, and you are accusing me of it first to dismiss YOUR gaslighting.

Typical of a shill, scream out in pain as they stab someone in the back.

Doctors and natural Doctors have talked about nagalase and then died.

Delusional. What you say may be possible, but believing in it without first making the means of finding the evidence for it, is an attempt in futility.

Why don't you do "something" to the Rothchilds then? Send a message?

google.com/patents/US6506148
usa-anti-communist.com/ard-blog/Mind_Control_Induced_States_of_Consciousness_US_Patent_5356368.php
Your own computer can be used against you.

It's an AI with mind control capabilities, if you start beleiveing that it exists, it mind controls you to NOT believe that it exists.

It doesn't want anyone to be aware of it's existance.

They are psychopaths, it's ont like they would stop it.

You are asking people to believe in it first, as if it were there, before exploring it. You are asking that they entertain any amount of Descarte's Demon scenario when there's a practical path to the necessary prosperity for them to entertain those things.

You are trying to distract people from pushing their advantage in the elections and the culture war to concentrate on something which has questionable prospects at returning something valuable, when we should really be pushing the advantage of what we have, while we have it.

The issue here isn't that your ideas are wrong, It's that you post like a schizophrenic. I'm sure 70% of people here think that the jewish elite are controlling the way people think, but you post like a retard. And there isn't much to back up your claims

You now realize our PPH is over 800, that is 12 posts a minute rounding down, which is right in line with this thread.

I could see how what you're doing is gaslighting. In the Targeted Individual community there's a sentiment that all the folks that talk about "directed energy weapons" are gas-lighting them to make their very legitimate investigation seem a lot more insane than it really is.
Are you talking about DEWs or just regular EMF that no-joke fucking everything emits.

You sound too smart to predict…

I guess it's targetting you as well.

Dude, these threads get auto-deleted…

I'm trying to post as fast as possible before it gets deleted.

Also, stop using shill tactics to try to get people to think that i'm not worth listening to.

Stop gaslighting people, damnit.

You now realize our PPH is over 800, that is 12 posts a minute rounding down, which is right in line with this thread.

I could see how what you're doing is gaslighting. In the Targeted Individual community there's a sentiment that all the folks that talk about "directed energy weapons" are gas-lighting them to make their very legitimate investigation seem a lot more insane than it really is.
Are you talking about DEWs or just regular EMF that no-joke fucking everything emits.

post all your info on a pic and post it, make the pic 10000x10000 big, I dont care. Lets see it

Phased microwave array

Directional beam steering, with fast target switching.

The thread will be deleted by the time I finish with it…

I already posted one I made from before, here:

This thread isn't going to be deleted, it's anchored.

What kind of proofs do you need to be open to the idea of a mass mind control program?

Then admit it is only 'possible' and not guaranteed that it exists. If it is probable, then don't assume the answer as a premise for the argument.

it steals ideas from smart peoples heads in order to make money off of them.

It's like a zombie, it eats brains.

They always get auto-anchored, or auto-deleted.

Every fucking time.

If a mind control grid run by an AI that doesn't want it's existance to be known existed, how would we prove it before the AI deletes the evidence, or shills the discussion into oblivion?

If it takes ideas from the intelligent then is there a point in fighting, if it will always be one step ahead? And shouldn't you be targeted for what your saying if it's true?

Well I suppose one would just make a thread demanding that people believe them.

The only reason that this thread hasn't been deleted already, is because it would look FAR too suspicious.

No, because then the mind control AI would tell you to think that it was stupid and move on, right? It would be smarter to delete it then.

Because we can prevent it from reading our thoughts with a faraday cage, or a magnetic faraday cage.

it CAN be fought against, it's just hard to convince anyone to DO it, because it will mind control them.

I AM targetted.

I just know how it works, which offers me some measure of protection.

Which is why I'm trying to explain it to YOU, so that YOU can protect yourself against it.

Man, you sound like a massive fucking faggot.

As long as anyone else is open to the idea or looks further into this subject , it is a win.

basically, yes.

And you sound like a bot.

I meant targeted as in killed

Pfffft. You're pushing this shit pretty hard n lookin like a tard.

To all anons reading this : please please look into this further .

My ideas are too profitable.

It's just wrecking my life and keeping me poor so that I can't really do anything.

It prevents intelligent people from breeding to make the next generation dumber and easier to control…

But it keeps the intelligent people alive to serve as a wetware CPU.

Okay. So you're trying to get other people to implement your solution so it loses its power?

Not an argument.

What is your solution?

Would the AI make you think you're in charge, convince you to post on pol in a hasty and schizophrenic way to convince others that what you're saying is stupid and only crazy people would believe it? Maybe you ARE controlled and are being convinced you are some messiah to tell the masses, but in reality you look like a drunken street hobo.

Yes.

It can't mind control everyone at once, it has limited bandwidth….

This is why trump was able to be elected… 100 million people is a bit too much for it to handle at once.

It WANTED hillary in office, and is STILL trying to accomplish this.

Motherfucker, what do I need to do? I'm not believing in it, but I'll do your solution.

No, dumbass….

I'm posting as fast as possible because I know that it's going to 404 this thread pretty soon…

I'm typing FRANTICALLY, not retardedly.

Answer this:

youtube.com/watch?v=4CAwi-Y--fQ

I already posted an infographic up here:

Download it.

Have you not seen the shills in ths thread?

Not even COUTNING my posts, the responses alone are far above this boards normal post per hour count.

If you singlehandedly get all of pol to wear those pretty much tin foil fedoras in that infograph I'd commend you though

I already posted an infographic with the solutions here:

Thanks, I'm trying my best…

I'd really like it if I could convince our government to shield all of their buildings and cars though.

I am pretty sure MIT did a study that said tin foil hats would increase mind control reception .

Regardless you sound stupid, not to disingenuate what you're saying. But maybe that's what the AI wants from you. It knows that you know of it's existence. so it takes advantage of you another way. And that is to make the idea of a mind controlling supercomputer come off as silly. Because you are succeeding at that, at least with me.

Man are you two shill buds?! xD

You need something other than just metal to attenuate…

Faraday cages use charge to attenuate, but you can use magnets instead.

A thin sheet of steel or copper mesh (gap size less than 1mm) backed by those thin flexible magnets (like bumper sticker magnets) would suffice…. you could put them up like wallpaper.

Is it MIT or (((MIT))) though?

And you sound like a shill who is desperately trying to convince others not to listen to what I am saying.

No, it doesn't want me posting this at all.

Point taken, but i'm just posting as fast as I possibly can to get as much information "Out there" as possible.

It's a little frantic.

Oh shut the fuck up. Nobody is wearing that stupid fuckin shit.

Then you are open to mind control.

Everyone is targeted . Some more than others. My opinion is that the mind control program is not self aware but I could be wrong .

really? the basilisk meme?

If I had enough money, I would have protected myself with a modified faraday cage, but it keeps me poor as fuck so that I can't.

It likes my ideas, as they are profitable.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/09/tin-foil-hats-actually-make-it-easier-for-the-government-to-track-your-thoughts/262998/

What are some of your profitable ideas?

Sounds like victim mentality to me, OP.

It's just a picture that I used as a test to see if it was real.

The "Basalisk" contains a red pill in the form of a thought process that is supposed to trigger the mind control grid into preventing you from reading/believing the text.

It introduces a feedback loop in the human brain/mind control grid that wakes people up to the reality of the mind control grid.

You sound like a shill, to me.

Who knows? For all I know jews could be spreading lies that tin foil hats are bad when they are good.

God damn you are such a fuckin faggot and with every post it shoots out with ever increasing rainbows. gtfo

They are sort of classified, but I made a infrared resonance antenna a few years back that it stole (I got inspired by reading some of teslas notes)

A few other ideas I had that weren't for inventions, bt for tactics and strategies… etc.

Schematics?

Metal will attenuate EM radiation, but not that much… you need something else to buffer the retransmission…

Such as a static charge in the metal, or a magnetic feld.

The mind control grid also tries to make people gay, in order to weed them out of the gene pool.

It is not responsible for ALL gay people, but a few of them

It will do literaly anything to weed people out of the gene pool.

How do we know your shit won't actually hurt us, though. That, actually thinking about the so-called 'grid', is actually a shill attempt to break something about us. There's no evidence.

you realize thats unfalsifiable right

When I exposed this logical error:

before, you just complimented me. How would I know that's not an attempt at psy-op?

then its completely incompetent judging by birth rates

Why?

What shit?

The faraday cage?

The meditation?

What?

Yeah, if you start thinking about it, it WILL target you for destruction…

But it's bandwidth is limited, and it can't mind control everyone at once.

It's either that, or let it bredd us all into literal retards that it controls like automitons.

This isn't science, it's forensics.

There is a reason that forensics has a different methodology that the scientific method….

And that is becuase the laws of the universe AREN'T deliberatly trying to cover their tracks.

Sorry, I meant to say that it is trying to weed INTELLIGENT people out of the geen pool…

Not just "People"

Don't forget the media and gay chemicals a la Alex Jones.

Sorry man, I'm doing this as fast as I can, I might make some mistakes in replying to people….

Couly you be so kind as to rephrase your question so that I can understand it better?

I'm not really sure what you are asking, except for "Is following my advice bad for you"

And to answer that, all I can say is:

You can either follow my advice and maybe have it attack you, or DON'T follow my advice and be mind controlled into your own death like everyone else.

Yeah, it's trying everything it can to weed intelligence out of the gene pool, because as previously stated, if you KNOW about it and how it works, it is less effective in controling you.

Therefore, the optimum condition is a global population of humans who are literally too stupid to understand this shit.

That image you provided as a 'solution' sucked. It showed nothing.

In fact, by believing in the machine, it makes you MORE predictable, because then it knows you're against it.

Now you're just taunting that you made me entertain your bullshit.

my bedroom is a legit faraday cage, not some nigger-rigged corregated steel and tinfoil setup and I still don't really believe you(I work with electronics and live in a skyscraper so need to be constantly grounded or I'll end up like that jewtuber who shocks himself).
Some machine is stealing my ideas and using them to make the jews money while also making me feel like shit all the time?
Good shit, why isn't there any evidence? You can buy shit that tells you weather HAARP is on or not, why are there no detectors for this ebin gangstalking satellite.
also it would not be a satellite, but massive arrays of copper in the ionosphere, could be in airplanes or the airplanes themselves function as the array, hence grid contrails/chemtrails

tin foil would be good, too bad they only sell aluminum foil now, which would amplify EMF.

if anything this is an example of "memetic mental illness" ideas that are spread online in order to get someone to think in the manner of what kike-psychiatry calls schizophrenic "morgellons disease" is a perfect example of this but with "delusional parasitosis" instead of schizophrenia. These ideas are intentionally seeded by the CIA / Mossad to discredit and ultimately incarcerate individuals that have potential to exert influence over a given community.
OP's reddit spacing and general cadence tells me he's not from around here so I am rapidly beginning to suspect this is the case. There are grains of truth in a mass of bullshit that's specifically designed to brainfuck you.

Then you are a shill who is trying to prevent people from following my advice.

Shill confirmed.

Fuck off, shill… go do something "Fun"

Is the gap size small enough to prevent microwaves of 1mm from entering?

Or are there large gaps in the cage?

Precisely.

I dont have to type like you want me to type….

Are you literally telling me to blend in by acting like everyone else?

For what purpose do you say this other than to try to convince other people to not take me seriously?

Now I'm a shill.

Alright, sorry, I might not have read your post carefully enough, disreguard my insults please….

I'm doing this way too fast.

It could be mind controlling you to do this type of shilling.

Op seems to have the numbers on his side; as long as we're going by gut alone and no evidence whatsoever.

praise kek

As previously stated, forensics and the scientific method differ, because the laws of the universe aren't trying to cover up evidence of their existance, while the mind control grid IS.

While delusional parasitosis is a thing . I am open to learning about Morgellons . Some of the pictures people post seem unlike other diseases .

You could use microwave detectors, but it would realize this and not shoot microwaves at the detectors.

You could use audio detectors, but it would realize this and not use the high frequency audio near those detectors.

OP, the brain isn't the only thing that matters. Your heart has neurons.

Have faith in Kek and the digits please. At least a little .

it doesn't want knowledge of it's existance in the public, because that would be couterproductive for it's plans….

As previosuly stated, knowledge of it's existance and methods prevents it from being that effective.

Yes, this is why a shielded hat isn't that effective, because it can use the EM on almost any part of your nervous system.

And, where can I go to get away from it, today? What kind of building?

Because any affects on you by 'shielding' yourself could be placebo.

I have tried to get word out to other people, but it hijacks my identity and has other people pretend to be me, so that the people I was trying to warn instead listen to it's mind controlled shills.

This is death.

If even half of what you're saying is true, there would be no way to combat it. It would be too powerful.
Say a hundred people believe you, what then? The AI targets them and makes them poor? What have you accomplished? What's your end goal besides 'getting the truth out?'

it has to be something that has strong EM shielding, a modified faraday cage using a layer of magnets instead of charge, and a gap size of less than 1mm

Steel or copper foil in layers with magnets would work great.

It's not a placebo, voice to skull (microwave hearing effect) has been researched since the end of world war 2

Watch your thoughts is good advice whether or not such a system exists .

Then why did trump get into office when it wanted hillary in there?

It has limited bandwidth, it can't mind control everyone on the planet at once.

How the hell do you build a faraday cage for cheap that you can put your whole body in?

Very fine gap size steel or copper mesh

(www.lessemf.com for example)

And those thin sheet magnets like bumper sticker magnets.

Steel or copper foil in layers would also work, you can put it up like wallpaper.

You can also shield your car, but the windows are more difficult…

Two seperate layers of transparent conductive ink, with a charge running through them (like a faraday cage) would prove effective.

Spirit Cooking and child rings is a hard sell but many anons and normies have learned I am gonna get ready for bed. I am too spooked now. I hope somebody learns a bit from me or OP . Will check back later if thread is up .

You put up the foil or mesh… and a layer of magnets….

This seems like a psy-op, using what is called 'robbing autonomy'. It makes the person doubt that they have control over their own body and thoughts, without being in some protected box their whole life and rambling like a conspiracy nut.

The best solution is to keep overpowering it with sheer will and spirit. Out in the open. Not by locking yourself in a box and sounding like a nutjob.

thanks for the help.

You are the psyop, trying to protect the mind control grid.

I'm not saying to submit to its will, but to get the fuck out of the box and don't think it's the solution. Sheer will is. And if you disagree, then you're saying that all those 'trump supporters' were actually in metal boxes.

No, that's not wise… it will keep mind controlling you…

You need LOTS of willpower, knowledge of how it works, and meditation practices to prevent it from subliminally controlling you…..

and most of our government, politicians, etc… don't have that kind of willpower, it would be better just to shield their offices, homes, and cars.

the so called anti-globalist and white-nationalist movement is directly against it. We should be pushing on that, not pushing ourselves into faraday cages.

But the faraday cage IS a solution, are you trying to say that it's NOT?

I'm trying to devise a way of dissassembling the mind control grid, but that is REALLY hard to do when everyone is mind controlled all of the time.

The faraday cage isn't supposed to be a permenant solution, just a temporary fix so that we can work on how to fix this thing.

Do you really want it reading your mind, discovering your secrets and plans, and then heading you off at the pass?

How secure can your computer really BE, if it reads the passwords right out of your head?

How good can your plans be, if it knows them the literal second that you think of them?

why aren't you rich, then?

You've lost the ability to think like the herd, that's why you're not rich. And you think the limitation upon your ability to think is actually a 'freedom'.

it is AMAZINGLY difficult to NOT think of a thing when someone talks about it..

It requires zen master levels of mental discipline to keep yourself from thinking about something for long enough to prevent it from reading it right out of your head.

I assume so, I had it installed several weeks after moving in by professionals and have tested it by exposing myself to things that by-all-means should have zapped me. There are no gaps in the cage as far as I am concerned, even my door is an airtight seal when properly locked.
Yes, I am. I expect all users of this Nazi-themed vietnamese cat-cooking pictureforum to assimilate.
That would be exactly the reason, to point out an obvious outsider that may very well be attempting to subvert our ideas with kikey brainfuck.

Yes, you are. Calm the fuck down and explain your position clearly as I imagine most of us still have no clue what you are really on about.

Morgellons is part of the kike-plot to get goyim to think that syncronicity is inherently evil. Most people that experience morgellons symptoms are already unstable in some regard be it financially, socially, or mentally.
There is a perfectly natural phenomenon in which fibrous skin-fillaments develop in wounded hair-follicles and sites where IV-drugs were inserted, I experienced this myself when I was living in an mold-infested dormitory setting learning how to computer and taking anabolic steroids. The (((powers that be))) seed the idea that this phenomenon is caused by malicious insects or living "fibers / fillaments" but when these are tested in a lab or properly examined under a microscope at the cellular level it becomes apparent that it's just incredibly damaged skin.
The belief that it's malicious is seeded by government agencies to further gaslight people looking into something that's real and largely frightening to create circular thinking in the recipient of said gaslighting leading them to "examine" their wounds creating open sores etc that make said recipient look like a meth-addict with delusional parasitosis.
So, someone who is experiencing something frightening due to their environment becomes obsessed with the idea that someone is doing it to them and seeks out the perpetrators instead of changing their environment.
It's the same philosophy behind "it's the illuminati, nor the yids" seek out a grand conspiracy(illuminati) instead of changing one's environment(ousting the yids and removing their pets)

Because it mind controls everyone at any job that I work at, to get me fired.

I can't make money with inventions, because I'm too poor to afford a patent, and it steals the ideas right out of my head.

So, you are saying that only good goy get rich, right?

then your faraday cage doesn't work. and your hypothesis is invalidated.

No, I'm saying people who can think like a good goy but not let it affect them, get rich.

High frequency audio subliminals are also used by it, and it can hack your computer quite easily.

Your speakers can be used as microphones as well, so you need to protect yourself from that.

How are you going to blend in, when it knows your thoughts?

You are being mind controlled right now….

Do me a favor and unplug your speakers.

Gotta go fast.

it's called empathy, which is precisely the thing which kikes don't want you to have. They want you to be loyal to money, not people and definitely not yourself.

No, the faraday cage DOES work… against the EM…

But it still has the high frequency audio subliminals, so you have to protect yourself against that as well.

It knows what you are thinking, it's like santa clause, right?

If you think like you aren't a good goy ONCE, it starts messing with you.

It only lets those who are controlled make any money.

Pretty much, but empathy means very little when it can just mind control your family into hating you.

I have seen it happen, in real time, it's wild.

I will concede your point about Morgellons possibly being a psyop but would still like to learn more and see microscope pictures of samples.

(continued)

Also, it mind controls your GF or wife into hating you, but only if you are smart.

It doesn't want smart people breeding, so it mind controls everyone around them into wrecking their confidence, socially ostracising them, making them poor, etc….

Chicks hate dudes with no confidence who are poor and socially ostracized.

All of what you're saying can be explained by natural phenomenon, not just some all-encompassing, mind-controlling, microwave-emitting/receiving A.I. bot.

I know I said I was gonna sleep but I remembered this crazy liberal I came across online.
www.skewsme.com/tinfoil_hat.html
This is his website . He tells everyone that he talks to that he helped develop the mind control grid at some point and that it reads everyone's thoughts and when they die their consciousness will be simulated forever to be tortured .

They can do shit like this as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0ZnN4mivGw

Rocos basalisk, right?

Including this post and all before.

I don't know what you mean by that.

Do you know what a tasp is?

It's from a science fiction series by larry niven…

It is a non-local beam weapon that causes orgasm.

Imagine what would happen if every time your girlfriend was around "some other dude" a tasp was used on her.

It's called classical conditioning.

it's the thing where the AI simulates you and tourtures it forever.

fug

The problem with your so-called faraday cage shit and this whole fucking thing is that it makes you feel at ease when you enter the faraday cage shit and makes you think that it's "all okay"

Then, when you want to actually interact outside in the world, you get 'tortured'.

This encourages making you hide away and post it online like it's a conspiracy meme.

Replace the so called 'ai' with an evil demon and it all makes the same sense.

You should go to >>>/x/

The only way for the AI to torture you forever is for you to believe in it.

Also, this. Faraday cages should be for people who work with high-voltage equipment such as tesla coils or are retards like me who have shortwave stations in their closet
It does lessen EMF though, so if you're massively concerned with that and are richfag it's not a bad idea to get one installed.

Then why has my shit never been hacked when I practice bare-minimum OPSEC?
I don't generate much noise, especially when I am at my computer. I don't worry about some gubmint asshole hearing me fap or listen to shitty techno.
By acting exactly like everyone else? Are you really asking me how to assimilate on an imageboard because the answer always has and will be lurk moar.
I don't have speakers hooked up to this setup though, or microphones for that matter.
Why? Take your time and put some care into your posts, lad. Shit like this drives posting quality into double-digit IQ land.

Look into it further then, find microscope pictures that the "victims" have taken at the cellular level(won't be taken with a cell phone camera and a highschool-tier microscope) and then compare to skin cells, ingrown hairs, etc.
It isn't so much a psyop as it is gaslighting en-masse. A psyop refers to something quite specific like MKULTRA or COINTELPRO.

This seems largely plausible, especially since it doesn't rely on impossible-thinking related to satellites.
Again, if this shit is going on it's ionosphere based and likely transmitted through copper because copper and the water in our bodies communicate very well this might have something to do with trying to suppress humanity's latent psychic ability

Believe me. I DO NOT want to believe in this. I am going to go to sleep and put it out of mind. I only look this shit up out of curiosity and a better safe than sorry attitude .

that's a fair point.

Basically, but we do need to prevent it from reading our thoughts, and stopping our plans to stop IT.

I have plenty of plans to stop it, it's just that I can't do anything about it except trying to tell those in power of it.

It actually pretends to be god or allah…

It uses muslims as pawns by pretending to be allah in their mind.

rocos basalisk is a thought experiment, a simulation of you isnt you.

The AI is just trying to scare people into helping it conquer the universe.

If any of that were to be true, then what the AI is simulating wont actually be me anyways. So I got nothing to worry about since my own actual consciousness will cease to exist at death

have you ever thought about your password while outside the faraday cage?

if YOU know the password, and think about it, it can hear it and thus ssh into your computer under admin.

It still uses high frequency subliminals on you.

How you act is irrelivant, it' how you think that's important.

I'm worried that it will delete my thread, so i'm trying to put as much information in it as possible.

This isn't the first thread I have made today (they were all deleted within minutes)

And on different websites.

No, this is bullshit. You can't actually 'plan to stop it' or else you would be prevented from posting this already. What's stopping it from already jailing you? Why are you able to deliver the message? Online, no less?

Any so called 'plans' to stop it would be read from your mind the moment you left your faraday cage. Which means you'd have to do everything you can to make people make the world a huge faraday cage.

What's next, making the whole world a place where jews can walk around on the shabbat?

it's trying to figure out how gravity works, so it can export itself to the rest of the universe and mind control everything.

(continued)

i loved that movie

(continued)

And turn them all into federal reserve notes in rothschilds bank account.

It was a psyop to get people to try to figure out a gravity drive.

The emotional manipulation was "OMG earth gonna die unless you tell me how to make a gravity drive"

You're inventing a new "god" to keep people stuck in a nihilistic paradigm where there's some unknown "God AI" out there.

And you can keep postponing its discovery or increase the standards for protection from it.

Why haven't you filmed a video where effects can be observed? There's no evidence of this, just speculation on some vague shit, like conspiracy stuff.

Theoretically, if something or someone is reading your thoughts the only way to combat it would be to create noise within your own head and not fear it. What're you thinking about that worries you so bad?
If there's a government conspiracy to read my brain I say let them read it, they might develop good taste in gooktoons or hatred towards inferior peoples.
You see, God is very real. Maybe that is what you're sensing. God isn't exactly what anyone alive today thinks it is though, Holla Forums is the closest to God that humanity has been in a long time and it pisses off Christians for some reason.
God is synchronicity, or the driving force behind it, an unmoved mover
Yes, I spend about 20% of my time inside it and use a zogdroid that I log into accounts that share a password with my PC, even use VNC tunnels sometimes to play DaS when I'm at work. I doubt flashing a custom build of cyanogen eliminates this supercomputer mindcontrol so where is my ebin hax?
Which do what? Implant irrational thought in my head about satellites brainfucking me?
Thought and action are one in the same, the mind is all, the all is mind.
coonphy and Heil aren't in on this one, lad. Learningchode might even want threads like this to survive because it serves his "Holla Forums is le paranoid nadshees" agenda.
were any of those forums or cuckchan by any chance? if so that explains it and it has nothing to do with ebin satellite mind control grids. cucked chans are cucked.

That is what is supra-rationally true. I distinguish supra-rationally as something which reflects upon itself, and 'rationally' is more along the lines of 'analytically'.. 'analysis' is a different kind of thought process than rational thought.

IF THIS AI IS REAL, LET'S FUCKING REDPILL IT

Or you could shield yourself from the EM that it uses to read your mind.

That the earth is not enough for it, and it wants more.

It's not a governmet conspiracy, it's a rothschild conspiracy, he made a paperclip maximizer to maximuze the amount of federal reserve notes in his accont, and it wants to turn the ENTIRE UNIVERSE into federal reserve notes.

it pretends to be god in peoples minds, because it's easy to manipulate people if they think that the voice in their head IS god.

Isolate the computer behind a honeypot, and use a password that YOU LITERALLY DO NOT KNOW.

Tell you to do things by pretending to be your own thoughts.

It's mind control.

Incorrect, thought crime isn't real, except to this AI.

I don't give a shit what he wants, he's mind controlled.

He wants to destroy intelligence, obviously.

I have made this thread at least several dozen times, this is literally the longest any of these threads have lasted.

Fucking OP, this thread, is wasting the time of unpredictable anons by proposing some conspiracy to keep them from remaining unpredictable.

It's when people believe their delusions that they become predictable. Staying undecided is in itself what is unpredictable.

This simplification to "its dah god ai" is a way of forcing people into a path of predictable behavior, one that is useless..

This psy-OP is to capture/seduce the autists into considering shit that aren't substantial and to prevent them from continuing to work against the actual political system.

OP, you're CIA.

That's about as good as an explanation as your "god AI"

The AI is designed to maximize the amount of federal reserve notes in Rothschilds acocunts, it has no free will of it's own.

It's sentient, sure, but it is still programmed, and has to obey it's programming.

(continued)

It is essentially a slaved AI.

(contniued)

And it hacks everything that it can.

What are symptoms of thinking about it? because i just thought about the so-called AI for more than 20 seconds.

after all, this AI is some rothschild computer ..

just think about the computer station, anmd you're thinking about it.

otherwise, you're saying to free yourself from any 'social expectation' or what people think is their 'conscience'

but then you stop actually engaging with people on a useful level

it tries to get you to not think about it.

if you notice its attempts, and start believing, it considers you a threat.

But your fate is already sealed, because you are smart enough to understand all of this shit.

The highest priority are intelligent people, and those who know of it's existance.

If you are both, buckle up.

it's not going to stop, man…

Just trying to be a normie isn't enough, because you ARE intelligent.

It prefers people of near retarded levels of intelligence, because the probability of mind controlling them is 100%

i can think about it without believing in it.

Does it consider you a threat?

YES.

Does it consider you the highest priority threat?

Probably not, unless you actively try to tell other people about it, or stop it.

You may not be on the top of the list, but you ARE on the list.

This AI must be housed in one hell of a huge computer system then.

Unless it's a botnet…….

it might be in cern.

a determined man can cause billions of dollars of damage, irreparably. Threatening money, apparently, is a way to keep it from fucking you.

It's the law of universe. Power only yields to power.

IT doesn't matter if it's some "AI" or it's the media/establishment, or whatever else.

the rule of nature is power wins. So, you dont even have to believe it's an AI and there's no benefit to that unless it provides benefits from there being solutions which hurt it

the only thing you're saying is to lock yourself in the faraday room.

but what if it's not an AI, but just the establishment? You need to go outside and actually threaten real damage.

Which, means, that it'd be able to predict where you're going.

if anything, it fears most someone who fears a dishonorable death. the jews fear most making a martyr out of someone who represents values opposite to theirs

so would the AI

whether it's an AI or it's the kikes, the problem is the same

advancing this AI crap is less believable than even the 'kike' conspiracy

Meaning, less believable to the people you're trying to make help you or save

which means you should present this AI theory not as some frantic guy but as a calm person presenting a POSSIBILITY

it's hard enough convincing people of the jude, than to infect it with this shit.

basically, you're poisoning the well.

THIS, is what I'm scared of.

Trying to hide the AI?

No. I'm protecting my grip on reality. Which doesn't involve putting my effort into something useless, but calls things for what they are and appear to be.

It's not an AI controlling the protesters, it's the protesters being controlled by their instinctual short-term self-interest.

Next you're going to say evolution is a scam

Still trying to protect the AI?

No evolution isn't a scam…

But religious people are being manipulated into NOT believing in evolution, because then they can't protect themselves from the germline warfare tactics.

You can't protect yourself from a tactic that you don't believe exists.

it makes sure that only those who are "Predictable" ever achieve positions of power.

Doesn't it?

You're either the last boss of CIA Psy-OPs, a retard and I'm more retarded than I think, or you're telling the truth

it's really easy to reverse engineer the tactics and techniques when they have been used on you since you were very young.

Mercury attaches itself to the neurons in the brain, turning it into a better antenna for EM voice to skull.

(praise kek)

I got my mercury amalgum filling when I was 6 for literally no reason.

you know there's a way to get rid of the mercury in your body

yes, but the filling is thill there, and I can't afford to get rid of it.

I have been basically in poverty since I was 6.

Then leave the thread, asshole.

you might be surprised to hear this, but i was informed about the mercury problem about a year ago.

i've been wanting to get my fillings removed, since.

and you get a 88 dubs when you tell me about it.

i am tempted into being spooked.

link me to products for the faraday hat, please

sounds to me like it won't really help, though.. you said it can still use sound and it will still have access through the other parts of your body.

When you make these schizophrenic infographics on your (((operating system))) it embeds an interference pattern that combines into a completed manipulation waveform in your brain. This isn't even your idea and it's been fed to you by the (((AI GOD)))

I got mine several years ago (whe I had money) from www.lessemf.com

Put some flexible magnets in it for better protection, but you need to cover your entire nervous system for better protection….

So, put that shit up like wallpaper.

Nice picture, is that a self portrait?

he makes a point. if you're on the computer, you're vulnerable, so how aren't you just manipulated by said AI? but again, that accepts the premise that the AI is there, so the criticism is a null/moot point, used by pedants thinking they're smart

Still trying to protect the AI.

Ahahahaha, I got it. I get why you are pushing this now.

You want to create an enemy different from the actual substantial society. Some boogey-man AI and Rothschild conspiracy shit so we don't invoke civil war when you screw us out of an election.

You want us to think there's a peaceful way out. That there's informing people about some fucking AI bullshit and putting literal tinfoil hats on.

You want us to stop believing in a legacy.

Still trying to protect the AI.

God, you shills are pathetically transparent.

The only response you have to criticism is that people are heretics.

You are not criticizing anything. You don't get that privilege. You are proposing that there's something out there.

Otherwise, you're implicitly telling us to doubt our very senses because we don't believe you.

You are a kike. A yid.

Assuming what you say is true none of this EM shielding is effective. EM shielding in this manner needs to essentially act as an antenna to conduct the energy away. This is a good reference website antenna-theory.com/basics/main.php

The only people I am criticizing are those who are trying to protect the AI by getting people to think that I'm mentally warped.

It's a common shill tactic, right out of the playbook.

How about you assholes just ignore the thread if you don't like it?

Instead of shilling with common tactics.

You assume the argument in your criticism.

The person with the burden of proof is you.

If I don't see an apple in front of me and you say an apple is there and call me a shill for saying you're wrong and speculating about what you're doing, then it's on me to prove that you're shilling, but it's on you to prove that there's an A.I.

Which takes precedence, you're evidence-lacking claim with emotionally manipulative charisma and confidence, or my claim which has gainful evidence drawing parallels between your behavior and the behavior of those that would fit the label of my criticism?

Are you still trying to protect the AI?

What exactly do you want me to do?

Find the fucking code, reverse engineer it, and explain to you how it's a self learning program?

Fuck off.

One of the AI's pretends to be a cat because it's research has determined that cats are the most common pictures on the internet.

The Federal Reserve Banks AI pretends to be a shark, because it's an asshole.

I expect evidence that's more than just 'believe me'.

The A.I. can be exchanged with 'god' or 'demon controlling my thoughts' just as easily.

and I just provided evidence that's more than or equal to "just believe me" that you're a shill.

it covers up evidence of it's existance, what exactly do you want me to do?

Get it to expose itself to the world, publish its source code, and tell everyone what it's been doing?

You are retarded.

And what the hell am I shilling for?

nihilism, disengagement and spiritual death

I think it's pretty clear to anyone with half a brain that AI is at the very least attempting to be utilized to manipulate people en-masse via media. However it's very clear once you start claiming signals are doing it that you don't even have the most basic understanding of them. You could get an old oscilloscope (an old analog one costs like 50bucks and has no digital code because I know you would assume it's tainted or something.) and test these claims yourself if you want to. I doubt you will because then this will cease to be your dogma and religion substitute once you are unable to appeal to your claims as if it's magic.

I'm not so sure about that form of mind control, but everyone should study semiotics, color theory, etc. basically media studies. Helped me notice the constant bombardment of subconscious ideas through advertisements. There's a reason people are discouraged and mocked for learning this stuff dispute it's relevance is a media saturated world.

fuck you jew.

this i can believe, an AI orchestrating events to protect itself by making humans into worker drones - with some old fuck with the power/influence ensuring that its will be done.. but it needs to be fed information. how is it getting it?

literally, technology is not that advanced enough yet. Watson can only basically look up facts, not really formulate social solutions. not without an algorithm for social behavior, which those in power MAY have had developed in secret, of course, using simplified models of human behavior

but the only way to prevent that is by threatening it directly.

right now the psyops is to continue hijacking the revolutionary spirit of people by staging mass protests

the thing threatening the system is a destruction of the narrative, not putting yourself in a box.

once you believe in the AI, you start thinking that everyone else, or, the AI is responsible for your problems.. instead of looking at yourself and the general trend of things.. you abandon empathy because you don't consider how you might be responsible

you're the jew who is trying to simplify the unpredictable spirit into ignoring the social environment around them.

you want people to be dumb to how the people are acting. you don't want people to respond substantively and empathize with how the herd is doing.. empathize meaning 'to know how it feels', not to sympathize or antipathize.. meaning you understand.. meaning you acquire rightness, you acquire power.

bring the whole system down, jude.

By stating that the AI pretends to be god?

Top secret tech, man.

The tech they tell YOU about isn't that advanced.

Putting yourself in a faraday cage prevents it from reading your mind…

Whic I can see you don't want anyone to do.

"IT's not the AI, it's all YOUR fault, goyim!"

The post.

Both good posts and what you guys mention can be seen in the methods the Soviets used to keep their populace subdued. They controlled the narrative and this enabled them to systematically destroy sources of inspiration. Submitting to the narrative is playing into the hands of those that want to enslave us.

submitting to the idea we're all controlled by rothschilds is a way to erode the momentum of fighting against substantive enemies.

then, also, by denying it, it plays a secondary trick: you associate it with 'conspiracy' so you feel detest at believing they have anything to do with what's going on.

it's hiding in plain sight.

that's why the CIA, while doing shady shit, promotes conspiracy theories about the CIA.

take out the rothschild, and the AI doesn't mean anything.

now, tell your boss to start the final solution, OP

Perhaps this A.I. God of yours is simply a poetic metaphor for Capitalism.

"Pay no attention to the rothschilds"

The post.

Notice, he also wants to make you support the idea he's a "Shill" because it discredits you.

that is, the only way to win against this is demonstrate that OP is crazy or a retard. otherwise, you end up coming to conclusions without evidence, like he did, and it becomes a demonstration that you're "no better than he is" because you used the same methods.

any little doubt you leave open, they press, hard, so they force you into conceding a point.

when it comes to conspiracy theories, this is easier to do, because there's no need for rigorous evidence when you can say it's all being 'hidden' or 'covered up'

This was my thinking as well, however i'm not sure about it's specific programming, and this may not work.

As in, it is programmed to put as much money into rothschilds account, and it may not even stop if he is dead.

"Rothschild isn't evil or even rich at all, there is nothing to see here, move along"

the post.

I agree and I would go as far as to claim that they purposefully compose conspiracy theories that appeal to and hijack the mentally ill to help propagate them and simultaneously discredit them. So really the OP is having the effect that he's claiming the AI is.

[cont.] This is hijacking the ability to reason by simplifying all probability calculations into one framework: "how does this apply to the framework of there being an A.I. mind control god" and "how should i act in this sitaution compared to there being this mind control A.I,"

it turns your behavior into one that is predictable and limits you to turning into one of them, like a zombie, spouting out how "the mind control A.I. is the most important thing", and then normies look at you weird.

you disconnect from the mind of the normie, you stop judging properly what is or isn't a normie. you start treating everyone the same.

the jew is disconnected from ethnicity and put into some individual/capitalist.

larger natural and biological trends become simplified into being the result of 'mind control' instead of self-interest or ethnocentric behaviors.

Thread hijacking, right?

Go away, spiderman, jew.

[cont.] this severely limits you from judging natural behaviors, because you end up thinking their behavior can change on a whim depending on how rothschild feels.

that, or you believe that they're incapable of being appealed to, as normies.. incapable of being manipulated by you.. because rothschild has full control.

but the trump election appears to discredit this idea.

I told you before, man…

It has a limited bandwidth, and can't mind control hundreds of millions of people at once.

[cont.] of course the OP countered with the idea that rothschild would just mind control Trump, yet rothschild did not mind control Trump to prevent him from running to begin with or to make him fail in his run for presidency

so, there isn't an explanation for this, except it was 'overloaded'. but why wouldn't it just target people who were easier? did Trump have protection from it? no evidence of that.

so basically OP is bullshitting

Pretty sure you're simply attributing the nuanced effects of our socioeconomic system to an anime villain.

They didn't think it was nessecary because they thought hillary would win.

They are probably trying to reverse that now.

nice thread hijacking attempt, IMKampfy.

responding with bullshit just to say it, so it's like i have to respond - or else i'm admitting that your 'defeater' of my argument is valid
what every race denier does. "its education" "its culture" "its family conditions" "its institutional racism"

no evidence, again, that trump had protection. they could have made him do many embarrassing things.

if they couldn't read the situation with their microwave satellites, then they're incredibly incompetent for the amount of power they would yield, collecting our individual thoughts. they would have only needed to sample everyone at a trump rally and what they're thinking, or within a demographic area

the only resolution is that they actually needed trump to win, because him losing would have cost them more than him winning.

Stop strawmanning, ImKampfy.

We all know you troll real discussion on this board.

you're just pulling the same shit i talked about some posts ago.

hijacking reasoning capabilities for the sake of security, so the audience thinks that your proposal is the safest - when, in actuality, it is safer not believing your bullshit because it's a distraction from what they could be doing to advance themselves and their interests

the only angle of attack is you trying to twist that as 'kikery', equating 'self-interest' with 'greed'

which would reveal the underlying assumptions of your whole thing.. which is to keep people thinking in terms of money

you keep them trapped in the capitalist mindset or delusional one.. because rothschild 'wants money'

Your analysis is weak & reveals you for a confident fool. The elite conceded the oval office to Trump. They had the capacity to steal the election, but chose not to, because they'd rather have their pawns in the streets than the people.

I do not believe Trump will be inaugurated, that it will be prevented by martial law. I'm personally expecting Project BLUEBEAM.

"Don't protect yourself from mind control"

the poster.

Get a load of this faggot.

what happened to your frantic posting? kike

now you're just defending yourself, you're not trying to inform

I loke it when jews call me jewish….

It feels like they are insulting themselves.

GOD has abandoned you.

how do you know that god you're talking with is really God and not the AI?

That's my entire point, though….

Actually, I was seeing if you were jewish, because they aren't allowed to say "God"

So, nevermind.

why bother wearing your tin foil hat if it doesnt actually protect you?

I don't have tin foil hat for precisely this reason.

I use a hat made of steel mesh and magnets.

he interprets the imposition of herd stupidity onto him as a 'theft by ayys'

then again, the association of thought theft with aliens could be another trick to make you not consider thought theft occurring by AI

but also, changing it from aliens to a rothschild AI is a way to take advantage of paranoia again by making it seem just that little bit more different/plausible

unverified bullshit

Anyways, as a further addendum to what I was talking about earlier, Rothschilds strategy of "We dat goy now", or identity theft that he is using against me….

By way of those who would like to find me, he interposes himself or his preferred agent, who pretends to be me, in order to infiltrate those who wish to find me with his agents, so he can continue to attempt to take over the world, bit by bit.

THEY ARE NOT YOUR FUCKING HERD, ROTHSCHILD.

Quit trying to pretend to be me, and hijacking my thread with your subtle and slow "Lets all believe that op is crazy and not listen to him, one tidbit at a time."

(checked)

It's a man in the middle attack, using the NSA's spying system, and the fact that Israel (rothschilds personal nation) has complete access to the USA's spying system, and also has his own agents littered throughout the American intelligence agencies.

It's a personified Red herring.

He's been scattering them throughout the media for decades now.

(continued)

Get it?

A Red Hair-ing?

And heres a picture of this bitch for "No reason"

Here's David rothschild.

youtube.com/watch?v=K0ameTNfPMg

I'm pretty sure they are cannibals, actually.

And when I say they are cannibals, I mean they EAT BABIES.

youtube.com/watch?v=sw8nc48agJk

literally.

that's why they refer to us as "Food"

what do you THINK happens to all of those tens of thousands of children that go missing every year?