Is there even just one, ONE single MCU movie that isn't complete utter and total shit?

Is there even just one, ONE single MCU movie that isn't complete utter and total shit?

Yeah like 90% of them.

This, tbh.
Most of them are alright.
Homecoming isn't that bad. Just annoying and frustratingly Jew'd by Pascal and some Jew writer.

The only one that isn't shit was made before they created the MCU, it's the first Iron Man movie.

end your lives

Hulk was actually really good.
Everything else was forgettable, though Ant-Man is worth a watch out of curiosity.

No u

The first Iron Man

Fantastic Four 1994 is pure Kino!

So it is that bad.

Sound the alarm folks!
>>>/cuck/
Reported.

No. They are paint by numbers trash for plebs. They are devoid of creativity because they are intentionally bland products. I have seen Captain America, Thor and Guardians of the Galaxy and I can't remember what happened in any of them.

Some people from here said the 'Legion' TV show was good but I can't confirm. Personally I would say watch Kick-ass or Chronicle if you absolutely have to watch a superhero film.

Legion was really interesting as well as the first season of Daredevil. Jessica Jones was meh but David Tennant's Kilgrave was a joy to watch. Luke Cage was mostly total trash. Iron Fist was better .

not MCU

I laughed when Thor smashed the coffee cup. Otherwise I can't think of anything. Thor was still shit.

pls no bully ;_;

Captain America the Winter Soldier. I know people like to shit on it now for the sake of contrarianism, but it really is the only good one.

If your opinion is different than mine then you're a contrarian.
t. jonathan mcintosh
>>>/reddit/

Bringing in unrelated faggotry is the first sign that you have no argument.

90% are forgettably mediocre which is arguably worse than being a bad movie because at least bad movies can be memorable. This MCU shit is a dime a dozen and more of it just keeps drifting by. They only get talked about for a week after opening in the cinema then everyone moves on to discussing the next promised installment instead.

The only films I can still remember scenes from are the first Iron Man movie, the first Captain America movie and a few bits from Winter Soldier which was still pretty boring.

The Richard Donner Superman movies were memorable. Batman '89 and Batman Forever were memorable. But almost every recent capeshit movie has been completely forgettable. They just don't have the same talent behind the wheel.

Censorship must suck

Only if you let it get to you. They were more standout moments than big parts of the movie

kill yourself

That's about it.
And mostly only becasue they're the only ones that derive from the current MCU formula, mopstly thanks to having actual competent directors and screenwriters compared to the other ones ant man is an exception since edgae wright got shafted, but you can clearly see his influence on the movie.

Can't let anything in the movie get to you if you don't watch the movie.

No dont even bother

Iron Man

The first Iron Man movie was legitimately good. I'm not even sure I'd consider it capeshit because it just stands on its own as a decent sci fi action film and doesn't feel like a superhero movie. That's the best praise a superhero movie can get: that it doesn't feel like it's a superhero movie.

Everything else is mediocre at best.

It's not even good

commit suicide

choke on my cock.

Ant-Man

First Iron Man, first Cap, and Guardians of the Galaxy

Homecoming was surprisingly good, not joking. And I hated Iron Mans, Angengers, Captain Americas, Thors, etc.

The only one I really liked was the second Captain America. Antman was fun.

Everything else is derivative shit.

Just Guardians of the galaxy.

no

>>>/reddit/
>>>/killyourself/

Captain America:TWS

I don't consider them movies, they're more theme park rides.

Like Paranormal Activity.

fun, funny, john hughes.

Guardians of the Galaxy and Antman were both good

Both Hulk movies were good, though the latter is the only one that counts as MCU I guess. Avengers 1 and 2 are only worth it for the Hulk stuff. There's a pattern emerging here.

most of them are good. the problem is almost none of them have any rewatchability, they're just one and done. only the first phase has any films worth putting on a second or third time.

Best comic movie is Dredd 3D

None of them are good rewatchability means they are good

This is the correct answer. Why? Because of this:

They spend the entire first half of the movie both setting up the character and establishing a semi-plausible way in which someone would go about building a flying suit of armor.
They show him designing it, fabricating it and ultimately testing the thing himself while explaining the reasoning for why everything looks and functions the way it does.
All that buildup then culminates with him putting the full suit on for the first time.
That was half the movie right there.

Now compare it with the trash heap that was Avengers 2 and how Vision was created…
To think that I actually paid money to watch that shit in the theaters.

I don't understand these memes, WS was only moderately darker and about as inconsequential as anything, and you just weren't sick to death of this shit when IM came out, but they really are the same stuff.

1st season of Daredevil was pretty good, until they burned through the budget and it turned into Walking Dead (scene after scene of characters confronting each other about their feelings).

Back then the MCU didn't even had real magic. Thor's powers were just a very advanced and alien technology.

And the Incredible Hulk had tension and a sense of threat during the action scenes. No quips or 'lolsorandom' moments.

The Purple Man scenes in Jessica Jones are kino.

I also liked Iron Man, Avengers, Winter Soldier, GotG, Civil War, Dr Strange, and GotG2 pls no bully ;_;

CA The First Avenger was alright.

Guardians of the Galaxy.