Now that we've done it

Can we move back to the European theater already?

Yes, Trump has won, that's good and dandy, and an extremely well earned victory. But on both Holla Forums's I've noticed a lack of attention towards the European theater, the homeland, which requires weapon-grade memes more then ever. note: I'm American

If anyone remembers, Holla Forums before the Republican national convention and Trump's rise was heavily invested in the European theater with wizards like Gex and "With Open Gates". When can we get back to memeing the homeland, which remains still unvanquished?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/faq.html#are-there-any-global-rules-regarding-content
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holla Forums needs to meme that austrian into office. after that trump takes office and the steamroll begins

This. Next best opportunity to hit hard is the Austrian election. They're on the 4th of December, so right about now would be a good time to begin monitoring Austria closely. Can't afford a repeat of the last election earlier this year or it'll rob momentum for an overall sweeping change in Europe.

Speaking of Europe in general, more encouragement of nationalist activity in Sweden would be useful too.

Trump intends to use the financial crisis and economic collapse that the Jews will trigger against them. He's already building the media infrastructure that's about to sweep Europe that will renew nationalist sentiment.

Nationalist parties will rise to power throughout Europe and the great purge of shitskins will begin.

Holla Forums is an American board. Fuck off. And by fuck off I mean post shit if you want to see it, nigger; we’re not about to step aside for you. Trump is status quo now. He is our enemy.

You need to start making it embarrassing to be a cuck. The European news is flooded with people joining campaigns like #StopTheHate which attempts to bully companies into pulling advertisements in anything that movement deems as right-wing. The witch hunt continues unabated because lowbrain social media users just want one-click feel good activism, and it spreads fast.

Put the horror show of migration back into their faces. Flood social media with stories of refugee rape. You need to help these people realize there is a direct association with 3rd world migrants and sex assaults.

Wroooooong.
That's what he did, are you slow?
Expoct us.
Enjoy your ban.

we have to take down the EU and NATO in one fell swoop

See, what we need to make this happen is Germanons translating articles for us and giving us all their news and debates and whatever. This is an English-speaking board, so what most of us can do is limited.

This. Austria is next in line and primed and ready to take on a nationalist leader. They already had their election attempted to be stolen, a rematch was called because of undeniable signs of rigging. This will be the EU's first true far right nationalist party in power, Hofer must take the seat and keep kek's momentum running

Where the fuck are the austria anons? We can't supply our memetic energies without your on the ground observations. Give us a game plan and we'll make it fucking happen.

First Britain, then America, and now all of Europe. There's no stops and no survivors on Mr. Bone's wild ride.

This, America first and foremost. Deal with it euroshitters.

Best thing we can do for Europe is ramp things up here - get rid of burritto bigly - Europe will watch in amazement and take their queues from us.

second this, it is easy and effective to defame the migrants and their questionable, hostile, anti-western nature

Who exactly is this?
The entire point of memes is that it expresses ideas and information in an extremely relate way, to the point that they can unite a kind of collective consciousness where we all hold the same idea and make it stronger.

If you want us to meme it, we need to know the idea!

I thought it was “vote on something; if no, president resigns; if successor is nationalist, THEN vote on EU membership and SEE if they vote to leave”

kikes, get the fuck out.

The objective was never to fight the power you retard.

The objective is to become the power, and once that's done a new battle begins to prevent the pendulum from swinging back the other way.

Reported for autism.
8ch.net/faq.html#are-there-any-global-rules-regarding-content
>Do not post, request, or link to any content that is illegal in the United States of America and do not create boards with the sole purpose of posting or spreading such content.
lol die

#ImWithHer

D&C shills

Newfag who needs to lurk but at least your head is screwed on right.

Holla Forums is a white nationalist board. All true americans still reserve some space in our hearts for our european homelands. Be like Josiah Tattnall Jr., who, despite sour British-American relationships, helped saved British men in a b against the Chinese purely because he recognized them as his own cousins. But brit/pol/ cucks still are the only ones who need to be (re)purged, circlejerk cancer has no place on any anonymous imageboard

If brexit can get their shit done, that should begin the domino effect for the EU.

#DrainTheSwamp of muslims

Okay, enjoy being wrong.
And we’re not yet. Which means we’re still fighting the power, which is Trump.
That battle has just begun. We must ENSURE that all 30 million illegals are deported. That is the first step.

You know, you could at least do us the favor of putting just a little bit of effort into your consensus cracks.

You mean #AvecElle. Nothing turns off a normalfag frenchie like the English language.

It is wrong that Holla Forums is exclusively American. You seemed to understand that much, but then gibbered like an idiot.

Die the death.

Piece of cake.

I was right. The 4th is just a referendum on the Italian constitution.

Nigger he's not even in office yet and you're already trying to turn us against him.
I find that suspicious.
If he cucks, i'll be the first to complain, but how about we at least let him get into office first, yea?

We must accept nothing short of total victory.

Is this really the best you can do?
I don’t hear anything about 11 million. I don’t want to see kikes and cucks in the cabinet. I want A FUCKING DIRECT STATEMENT ON FAGGOTRY NOT BEING LEGAL. He already said the opposite.
Trump is not the end-game
Anyone pretending he is (you) is a shill.

Of course he's not the end game.
You also started your posting in this thread with arguing against helping our european brothers.

This guy knows what's up.

Op, if you have any useful ideas or memes, make a damn thread for it. This just looks like shilling or butthurt because america.

A lot of anons will help but you have to point them in the right direction. This we gotta do something about something is fucking nothing. Be specific, provide information, help with translations. Do it, dont just talk about doing it

bump

you did it buddy

Back to doing it for free huh?

>>>/britpol/

I don't know anything about Italian politics. Should the date or wording be changed, or not?

Trump is not the power. He's an outsider and is now primed to redirect the current, cuckservative GOP into something new and closer to the new right/third position, as well as stem the leftist degenation that almost had our country, and the West as a whole, lsot for good. He's certainly not the end goal, but the idea that we're just railing against "the man," and as soon as our guy wins, he's now the enemy because he's also "the system," is a fucking idiot interpretation of the last 6 months of our efforts.

Trump winning is extremely good optics for Europe's nationalist movements; it's a bigger step towards the destruction of the EU and a stronger blow against globalism than Britain's own exit referendum.

Yes you imbecile, the server is hosted in America and falls under the jurisdiction thereof. That doesn't equate to Holla Forums being made for the exclusive discussion of American issues.

reported

Vey important point to make.
Always meme responsibly.

But what if whites living in the U.S. is the preferred topic of discussion, irregardless?

Then be that as it may, but clearly that doesn't seem to be the case. There's lots of important discussions to be about events all over the world.

*to be had

The exakt (sic…) same file, but smaller.

Voilà.

>>>/britpol/

Are you imlying I go here for muh bomber and to listen how we took their dishwasher jobs?

I doubt that. Brexit is definitive and this big, they can't just wipe it under the next news carpet. There where referendums on the Ukraine something, Treaty of Lisbon, several in Eastern Europe and each and every fucking time they ignored results they don't like. Or did just never mention them again, so that (right wing/alt) media talking about it seemed to constantly analyzing water under the bridge.

Brexit was the vote where the EU and a country part ways. This is undebatable and unchangeable. Now even maps have to be changed.

Reporting for duty

Euroanons need to to tell me what they want. I know a little about Austrian politics but not enough to create effective memes. I'll monitor this thread over the next day or so.

No, parliament must vote for it.

Textbook D&C. Report and ignore.

bump

Murican here, we absolutely need to save Europe.

See for a relevant thread on Dutch elections, how they might wreck the EU, and why it's risky. Lots to discuss there.

I agree

ignore this kike

Reminder that we want SGP in the Netherlands, not just PVV. There seem to be quite a few anons (newfags) here who aren't aware of this.

We are, fam. French election's the priority right now, so we aren't really focusing at Europe at large until that's done.

Who gives the shit about atheistic western europe? You got what you deserved.

Austria, Italy, Netherlands, first. France should still be in mind though.

americuck thinks europeans want to be like his country

it's obvious that you don't want to be like the US, with all those rapefugees and no President Donald Trump

>I wonder, Moloch, has victory defeated you?
Now die by my fist!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dont even waste your time on these fucking jealous losers. Nationalism is spreading all over the west but if America has any cause for celebration despite waves of concern shilling breaking up said celebration, nope, fuck that, time to suck Europe's practically muslim asshole. No, fuck them.
America First.
Euroshits can uncuck or they can be BANISHED.

the thing is, we can't.

In America you have that wonderful second amendment. In Europe you can go to prison for tweets like the ones that got Trump into presidency.

We just need to keep ourselves high energy and become a high energy male if someone isn't (looking at you anime-watching beta NEETs)
We must maintain a vision of happy, orderly West, as we have more spiritual power than them now, as Moloch's shit is coming around and biting them in the ass.
The memes write themselves, user.

Speaking as a bong the circlejerk needs to stay removed, but keep the general as it allows us to aggregate minor british political topics without spamming Holla Forums with things that most americans dont care or cant do anything about.

We may both speak english, but our cultures are different, not to mention the sheer physical distance between our countries.

This.

Burger here. Willing to meme or do whatever I can but I no longer have a grasp of german that is good enough to infiltrate their social media or comment sections. We need to be specifically pointed to things we can do. Like for instance if there are some eurobros who can't photoshop maybe they can explain their ideas and one of us can make the meme and they can spread it etc.

Shills are already trying to DNC the board preventing us to meme more right wing politicians into power.

Yes, if you're an American your country is your highest priority, this doesn't mean you should neglect other White countries and stop helping them altogether.
The goal is to save the White race, not divide them.

No it's not, it's a board to discuss politically incorrect politics allover the West.

No we did not. The EU essentially weaseled itself into Europe like the kikes they are, most of us weren't even born during the time Europeans chose this, but we are born into a time where we get the opportunity to turn the tides, forcefully or not.

SGP is the way to go for The Netherlands.

I think we need to list all of the European right wing parties and politicians that we'd want to meme into power.

Like SGP (The Netherlands), AfD (Germany), UKIP (Great Britain) and Le Pen (France).

Bong here. Americans telling us to uncuck ourselves with no help and shit like that are either d&c shills or just don't understand the situation in Europe.

If you are the latter, then listen. You are lucky. You have the Constitution, with it's 1st and 2nd amendments. This gives you a lot of freedom. Despite FBI/NSA oversight, you're still largely free. Europe is nothing like that. Offending someone, even as a joke, can land you in jail, even if it's just a tweet. Every euro on here is on a list already. We have CCTV everywhere. Your face, and all relevant info, is on a database, you they can find you quickly if you even look like causing the slightest bit of trouble. In places like Germany and Austria even raising your right arm gets you a jail sentence. You Americans just don't understand how much freedom you have compared to us. It may seem shit because of FBI and NSA snooping, but believe me, you're a lot better off than we are.

I agree, but it's white races, plural, not singular. Don't neglect basic biology. Also using a capital W is a bit autistic imo, but do what you want.

Your post is bang on though. Also we should help publicise SGP more, newfags don't know they exist. I'd rather die than support a Jew.

no anarchists allowed, didnt you read the signs?

If you were European, you would understand that it is impossible already.

Literally, the only way to stop the demographic decline in Europe is to kill every nonwhite on the continent. For the United States there is still time to stem the tide with someone like Trump but only another Hitler can save the EU now.

Paris, Berlin and London, some parts of those cities look like the middle east already.

Europe does not need Civil Nationalism, it needs Etho-Nationlism

European theater activism thread:

That's some low energy D&C right there.

We are all of the same lineage. I advise you to learn more about Aryan history.

I'm Anglo, not Aryan. Americans need to stop LARPing as Aryans just because they think Hitler would like it. Just be proud of your own heritage.

Burger here, completely agree, OP. We need to keep up our momentum now, use it to wash a red wave over the entirety of western civilization. The next important turning points will be:

1. The Election of Norbert Hofer in Austria (December 4)
2. The Election of Marine Le Pen in France (April 23, runoff May 7)

If we can win these races (especially in France), it seems unlikely that most of Europe will not follow.

Those are the big ones, but don't forget Italy and the Netherlands.

hehehe

Are the European leftists going to accept Islamic and nigger states carved out of the existing European continent? Because I believe that is what's going to happen if they are not physically removed.

Or will the left go full niggerdeath?

And your heritage is Aryan. Doesn't matter if you look 100% like the archetype or not. All whites are descended from Aryans, without exception. Hitler merely popularized the concept, he didn't invent it.
Learn of your past.

Also baguette here, come at me rosbeef

No, the Aryan race is separate to the Anglo race, though they share a similar lineage. Hitler, after all, considered Britons his brothers, but not as fellow Aryans.

Do your worst, froggy

There's too much faith in the ((democratic)) system going on for my liking.

It seems like some hasn't realised it's rigged to divide the various people and make people be at each others throats while the kike gain control over us.

This tbh. And not just Germans; -all- Europeans with some time on their hand should be busying themselves with linking to and summarizing local news. Anything of interest could then be thoroughly translated.

In fact, this is really what the various [country]Holla Forums threads should be primarily dedicated to, rather than language-isolated debates and funposting.

Just putting that out there, because unless there's some serious effort towards organization soon, hallowed Europa will probably be lost.

Double Dubs is right, as I said this has to touch every part of Western Civilization.

Aryans were Middle Eastern invaders from the Caucasus Mountains. The only native Europeans around are the Basques, and the Sami, as well as the Fir Bolgs till the Celts killed them.

Don' forget: It always begins with Austria!

There is no Aryan race, but there -is- an Aryan culture-family (race being wholly genetic) with an ancient history stretching from the (now extinct) Tocharians in the far east to the (no longer Iberian-speaking) Iberians in the far west.

The -races- in these lands, however, are legion. Sadly, no real in depth studies have been made since 1945 (probably earlier, since I don't think the Germans had very much time to be studying history by then), but the so-far identified races native to Europa are the Alpine, Nordic, Dinaric, Noric, Baltic and Mediterranean races.

tl;dr
shill harder d&c kike

No, Italy is literally voting between "YES, (unelected) president Renzie, fuck me in the ass more and remove any semblance of democracy as well some arbitrary shit from the constitution and NO, (unelected) president Renzie, I'm alright with the ass fucking I'm getting now and I really just want to see weep about muh Lega"

There's no winner but the NO vote is definitely more important since it not only prevents further damage done to the country by a globalists' puppet, it also generates a lot of butthurt among hardcore communists. Bologna will probably have a meltdown and nuke itself out of Italy's history for good.

The language barrier is an issue. I can't infect their social media and comments with counter-memes effectively.

But believe me, as an American I want to help and will fire up photoshop to create propaganda when I see an opportunity. Probably best to post it here and let the natives of their respective countries spread it on social/news media websites which they have more understanding of.

It does look like it.
For instance, it feels to me like Trump getting elected went way too smoothly, with barely any resistance. Sure there was bawling and protests but from the establishment? Almost nothing. As if it's not a real problem to them.
Obviously it was planned, or at least accounted for. But I don't know if the Don is in on it or not. The whole gig seems to be to create and escalate tensions all over until conflict breaks out and gets the people to fuck each other up while the kikes retain power and bring about the next step of their plan, likely something that would restrict our ability to resist in the future drastically.

Are you done with your jewish kvetching?

Anglos aren't Aryans. Hitler said as such, though he regarded them as brothers. How is this d&c? Nothing wrong with being proud of your true heritage,, rather than LARPing as an Aryan when you aren't one.

What can they protest? They ran a rigged campaign for Clinton and they fucking know it. Protesting is going to bite them in the ass if too many questions aee asked and the voter fraud and corruption come to light in the public eye. They'll go from Trump maybe, reluctantly working with them to Trump having them thrown in cells. The establishment took it easy because it's the only thing they can do to save their asses from the swamp draining.

What you need to remember is that Trump is a genius businessman; it's fully possible that he's actually managed to ally with a less cancerous part of the establishment and put the rest of it in Zugzwang for the moment. Though his dubious family connections and outspoken support of kikeland has me worried.

Hitler was a hero, not a god. Nor was he a scientist. And you should be proud of your heritage, very proud in fact, but only once you know just how far back it truly stretches. I'll just leave pic related for you to oogle at, and hopefully learn something.

Really is astonishing that a country of emotionally incontinent retards could ever have been so powerful, but then I guess an untapped Eden-like isolated continent was going to ensure it one way or the other

Time to go hang myself lel

I'm more inclined to trust Hitler here, he did order research to be done on this. Anyway, even if you are correct, why would an Anglo like me emphasise a distant Aryan heritage over a more immediate Anglo heritage? Not to mention that pan-Aryanism could lead to the destruction of distinct European cultures.

Euro people: how can trump help? We know he is dissapointed in the migration and is against NGOs.

Aryan is not a scientific distinction whatsoever.

tbh It's not really a distinct race, but Germans are part of a wider Aryan race/culture/whatever but Anglos are not. I don't really care, since as a Brit, Aryanism is alien to me.

If you believe that I'm lauding the idea of a united Aryan state, you've got it backwards. I'm espousing an alliance, just like what led to Azad Hind fighting side-by-side with the Waffen SS. But I feel that I'm wasting my time with you. Be proud of your "Anglo" (a term stemming from Angeln in Germany, homeland of your cultural ancestors) heritage all you wish. Hopefully, isolationist twats like you are the exception rather than the norm in Bongistan.

By not bombing hallowed Europa to pieces when the next rebellion gains momentum. The USAF has rained hell over us -twice- now: first in WWII and then in the Balkans. If he'd just have the armed forces and propaganda machine stand back on the grounds of "self-determination" or "bad budget" or whatever, that'd be a blessing.

No. Germans are Germanic, as are the Scandinavian people + Iceland as well as Anglos, but to a lesser degree. Anglo Saxons are a mix of a couple subgroups groups one of which is Germanic as well as some Celtic, I believe.

I'm not isolationists, I want an alliance too. I just don't want to be lumped in as an Aryan when I'm not one.

This is about right, though Brits in England at least are actually still 80% original Briton according to genetics tests. We're not really Germanic genetically, though we are linguistically and culturally.

Germans are a conglomerate culture made up of several different Germanic cultures (Swabian, Bavarian, Prussian (RIP), Franconian, etc..), all of which are indeed Germanic.

Anglo-Saxon is simply a catch-all term for the various Germanic (mostly Anglian and Saxon, thus the name, but also Jutes of modern Jylland and Frisians of northern Holland among others) peoples who invaded Britannia from about 250-600 AD. These then partly massacred and partly interbred with the lowlander Britannians, a Celtic people related to the extinct Gauls, Picts and Belgians (ACTUAL Belgians, not the artificial state that currently exists) as well as the still extant Cambrians (Welshmen), Kernowians (most of who live in Brittany, France, today) and Goidels (Irelanders and Scots).

Following centuries of domination over lowland Britannia, and the eventual founding of the kingdom of England ("Angle-land"), the island was once more invaded, but this time by a French noble named William. He then went on to establish a new state with a Romance-speaking aristocracy which eventually merged with the Germanic-speaking Anglo-Saxons and and gave rise the the first glimpse of the modern "English" cultural identity.

Thus, -racially-, "Anglos" are a mixed breed between the ancient Celts of lowland Britannia and the western Germanians, but culturally, they are a mixture between the French-speaking Normans and the German-speaking Saxons. They are, in the end, wholly Aryan, however, just as a kitten litter of a siamese mother and maine coon father are still cats, regardless of their "pure" pedigrees having been tossed aside.

tl;dr
Anglos are not only eternal traitors who fuck everything up for absolutely everybody, including themselves; they're also the mongrels of Europe. : ^ )

I still like you guys, though. Just please, stop backstabbing us in favour of Edelstein all the time. It's getting old.

We are not Aryan. Hitler agreed. But we are brothers. Just stop pushing stromfront-tier Aryan stuff on us all the time.

Apologies for our government though. Britain was the original ZOG, blame Cromwell.

Only once Trump is in office will it be over.

And then we are going to drop such memes upon the European continent, that Pepe will be known to the children born there before they ever leave their mother's twat.

Actually, I honestly think the folks over at Stormfront would hate my guts, seeing as I consider the Dari-speaking Pashtuns of Afghanistan and the Slavs to be just as Aryan (if not even closer to the original root than Germanians at that) as Swabians and Icelanders.

Still, this isn't the thread for this and I've said my piece as seen from a linguistic and historical perspective. If identifying as an "Anglo" somehow makes you feel better, go for it.

Mate, Aryan is not a scientific or genetic term in any way whatsoever. Pashtuns are noewhere close to being white/European, and are even farther from being "aryan", even if we use the old flawed 18th century definition of the term.

sage

Reported for obvious shilling

Your point is what, to agree with me or to oppose me?

Are you done with being illiterate?

Sounds like you guys need to start bombing your government offices.

Bloody hell, I've been saying that there's no Aryan race from the start. It's a Sprachbund; a cultural family. But you're either sliding, trolling or just plain retarded; you either won't learn anything or already know and pretend not to, so I'm done.

Holy mother of samefag.

So then how the fuck are Pashtuns, a muslim central-asian ethnic group, "culturally similar" to Germans or Slavs?

Certainly. Anything else? I'm not sure he helps or hurts Europe by speaking out (cause of contrarians who automatically disagree with trump) but maybe he would inspire others in Europe?

Bump

It's hard to do so because there's no real "memes" to speak of, most of them are based around normie memes from kikebook or outdated shit. Most Italians hold pseudo right wing beliefs, you can tell if they're leftist faggots if they have like walls of words to convey simple shit.

Can you provide more Korwin memes? I lack them.

We'd like to and want to but we have no idea what to do there. It's not as easy as memeing Trump. For example with Le Pen, memes aren't as universal as we thought and we ran into too many problems without being able to speak read and write French.

I want to suck a black dick so bad you have no idea…

That's why generals can be useful. Brit/pol/ had produced their own memes and so does Deutsch/pol/, and I think French/pol/ used to as well, so that the people knowing about the countries they live in can meme their way to victory.

Chekd

I'm all for turning our sights on Europe now that the election is over. Fuck, I really miss all of the geopolitical threads and discussions we used to have.

The JQ is a global problem. Holla Forums is not a fucking American board and never was. All of you newfags need to leave or lurk. You are like digital equivalent of dirty spics that refuse to assimilate and ruin things for everyone. Ayyy que rico America es muy bueno!

Here have some gore. Hopefully it scares some of you reddit fags away. This is not a safespace.

Weird injury. That looks like a gunshot, not a car accident, yes?

FUCK AMERICANS
U
C
K

A
M
E
R
I
C
A
N
S

Americans are the biggest enemy of europeans

if I had to guess I'd say it was some sort of shooting, maybe someone shot him and his passenger while they were at a red light or something, rest of the car looks to be in way too good a condition, as well as his hand still being near the shifter.

forgot to say that usually the eyeball protruding from the socket means there's been an overpressure in the skull which can generally only be made from hydrostatic shock

Go back to reddit you disgusting piece of shit.