John Oliver defeat

It's now or never. We can do this. Attack John Oliver, give him a thumb down (with all of your accounts) and raid the comments. This time you HAVE to show how dominant you are. Oliver is the final boss. Demoralize the media!

Show it to all of your like-minded friends, post the clip on Twitter and bring on the dislike army. WE CAN DEFEAT THIS GUY! He is the final boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=-rSDUsMwakI&feature=youtu.be

Come on guys, we can beat him.

I can't even make one account without using my phone number, let alone multiple.

Saging because he's not even close to the final boss. Did you just learn about Holla Forums today or something?

I approve of downvoting everything this shill is related to tho.

jfc he can't even help but look like a raging cunt. Any faggot that takes John Oliver seriously is a lost cause. Him and people of his ilk serve a purpose. When you find yourself conversing with someone who regurgitates their inane talking points you can safely disregard them as worthy of further conversation.

I have ten accounts. I used them all just to down vote this snarky fggt.

anyone have a link to tonight's episode? The salt should be amazing

Haha. I have two accounts. Disliked him with both of them.

President Trump can cancel his visa.

disregard that I suck cocks
was too lazy to click the youtube, expected a magnet link or something

Just did disliked it for sweet Olive tears. Can't comment though.

What a fag

Fucking newbs.

why the fuck would we give this piece of shit views

also why are you thumbs downing

report him for DMCA request so removal bot autoremoves

when they re-up it, repeat

Can't watch it, not available in my country.
Webm?

here you go
part 1
part 2

(from the other thread )

Wow, disliking current year man on jewtube will sure show them! You start off as if you have a plan to slit his throat and bury him in a shallow unmarked grave, and then "give him more views…"
Sure, Hymie…

by giving more views? Again, back to cuckchan with the mexicans and scumbags.

I have trouble understanding how the jew vote went 71% hillary. Everywhere muslamics go, they boost the jew hate. Israel liked Trump, osama/hillary fucked Israel.
I just don't fkkn get it.

what don't you get? They don't want them in Israel, if the SHTF they have a one way ticket and free housing. We have nothing.

Bump. Everyone must downvote this shite. Comments section is turning to gold too.

Wew. We have 3 threads on this shit, two of them including this one trying to get this video as many views as it can.

Call it a global Jewish civil war. The schisma between the American high-society (leftist circle) jews and Israel has been growing for the last 4-8 years. Remember how college educated New York jews where instrumental in creating a boycut Israel movement in America? That was the first time Palestine gained any traction in American politics. At all. And boy did it steer shit in Israel. Believe it or not, but if Nethanyahu was apointed jew-pope tomorrow he would have excomunicated the bulk of American jews from judea the day after tomorrow. When Nethanyahu exclaims that: "the bulk of the worlds jews already live in Israel" after the election of Trump, he reminds American jews that they can kiss their percieved safe heaven farewell if their interference against Trump continues. No more double-citizensships.

Now comes the part where you can cry: shill/jew/race traitor etc. I will point to an argument I have made for a few years now: By making judea the supreme evil of your ideology, you make yourself weak. You miss the faultlines in global jewish activity as well as atributing them power which they simply dont have. To overestimate your opponent is only healthy to a certain point. After which you grand him power he could not have achieved without you. Search for "Tordenskjolds soldiers" if you need a thourough explanation of what that might look like. Hitler did more to create a global jewish cabal than any other leader in history. What we are seing now is this global jewish unity's final bowelmovement. Now you have a window where you can demolish the power of your domestic jewish elite. But mark my words and screencap this post for later moments of 'I told you so' enduced rage. If you resort to violence you will recreate, unite and embold judea once again.

but it's 2016???

isnt he only relevant to nostalgiafags that watched daily show bavk in the day anyway?

At this point, I hope some rancid jew spams this board with their videos looking for shekels. You faggots deserve it.

LETS HAVE 20 MORE FUCKING THREADS ABOUT THIS MASSIVE FAGGOT

good job CTR

blame the mods. How am I supposed to know which is the designated shitting thread?