Oliver meltdown

Oliver's entire MELTDOWN is on YouTube. Give it a thumbs down and leave a comment

youtu.be/-rSDUsMwakI

youtu.be/-rSDUsMwakI

youtu.be/-rSDUsMwakI

Other urls found in this thread:

70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think I'll be able to stomach a full 30 minutes of this queer

You know that helps him with the algorithm right?

Reported.

Kek at the libshits at the end of the video crying about how 2016 was a shitty year. This was the best year of my life you fucking faggots. This was the year of the memes. And your nightmare has only begun.

Disparaging the alternative media, of course. They're always wrong. Especially about Ferguson, Milwaukee, the migrant invasion, Cologne, Trayvon…

Don't forget to donate to the poor downtrodden NYT and WaPo :^)

no thanks

What do you mean?

The algorithm Jewtube uses that ranks what is the most popular video at the moment.

Why should we help popularize a John Oliver hit job on Trump? This is ridiculous

MP4 IN OTHER THREAD

WEBMS IN OTHER THREAD

Also, reminder that OP is a cuckchan faggot that can't use the catalog.

Cowards

Reminds me of him saying how badly he wants Trump do run.
Really bit him in the ass, es?

FILTHY DUMB
NEWFAG SCUM

I'm glad Trump won if for no other reason than to see these cucks cry like its the end of the world.

Fucking wew. Fuck off and use the catalog.
MP4:

WEBM:

Why is this faggot still on tv? OH right, because of OP. It's all your fault fucker.

I'm not going to subject myself to that garbage. Fuck him.

get the fuck off 8ch

with all the fucking bullshit Mods delete and ban for, they've been allowed to fucking advertise this scumbag's show 10 times in past few hours. Come on, enough.

Not even our internet wants this cuck back.

kys

checking those nice dubs

Newfags detected.

Hes still on tv cause delusional faggots who believe in the right and paradigm from the bush years still. I remember when these retards thought that daily show clique of people would take the pro free speech side during gamergate and not act like ideologues. I will only give colbert some credit for actually questioning anita and making her look bad , but the fucking cowards edited that out so fuck em and I take that credit back.

not allowed in cuckraine

What's the point of the media's attacks on Trump now? They're still trying to peddle all the same bullshit from the election.

But it's like… hey shlomo, he already fucking won. Come back in 3 years to try to spin some bullshit about MUH MINORITIES MUH WOMEN MUH RHETORIC, because doing that right now isn't going to help you whatsoever.

webm

(heiled)
2016 has been incredible
Just incredible. I look forward to 2017.

Jon Stewart kept out of Gamergate, and Oliver barely mentioned it.

Wow, advertising your shit show based on anger. How novel.
Fuck off with your kike shit.

A huh , I said clique you dunce.

Not available in my country.

Webm pls

come back in 5 years when you are divorced, fighting for custody, your divorce lawyer jew had a lien on your home, and you are ready to kill yourself user.

somebody already posted an mp4 in the other thread

I bowed out after 2 minutes. How anyone listen to the equivalent of nails on chalkboard for a half hour is beyond my comprehension.

This is the 7th or 8th thread I've seen. If you haven't figured out it's jews trying to get views from you, not sure what o do for you at this point…

Which one?

>My first child was born

Congrats, user. Ignore
This little jew is mad because soon we'll give birth to a redpilled generation.

He really fucking has become current year man

Congratulations fam.

webm before it's deleted you fucking retard.

Made it just over ten minutes.

Underrated post, and saved.

WHY IS THE VOTE COUNTING STILL GOING HOLY SHIT AMERICA ?

WHERE'S THE WEB?

*webm
Oh my wasted dubs.

Jews. There's also this:
70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

Jews, probably. Or mabe there's this.

Wew. And the webm is in the other thread. Use the catalog or actually look through this thread to find a link.

Waiting for the edits. Cannot stand listening to this slimey piece of garbage.

sorry, vodka

I did and it was worth it, butthurt was delicious

My favorite part was when he told the audience to buy subscriptions ot the Washington post and New York Times since they were bastions of truth.

You're thinking of the old algorithm

well first of all, leftists always double down. it's not a decision, it's a reflex. (they don't make decisions.)
second, if they changed their tune, some of their audience would realize that they've always been full of shit. they'd rather keep all the ones they already have conditioned.

I'm at the point now where I assume "wife's son" with every one of these leftist faggots. The low testosterone means they have zero sex drive, and even if they did, their slavish observance of feminism means they view having sex with their wives as a form of rape.

The closest I can come to finding an example where anything like this turned out semi-OK is pic related. Julius Caesar adopted his brother's grandson.

God damn it.

From now on, anyone that complains about a single right-wing thought, opinion, or policy should be reminded it is the current year. It is our year now, limey boi.

IT IS NO LONGER CURRENT YEAR

8+8 is 16

Well, I didn't want to see the current year kike anyway.

There's many cases where honor and tradition have required such adoptions. There is infinite difference between loyal soldiers rescuing the heir of the Emperor from an attempt to destroy the dynasty and raising him in secret to continue the line, and Carl raising Jamal's bastard spawn on his bull dyke casual partner as part of his racial emasculation.

It really needs some nasheed, and isis flag and that fat ginger sharia law britcuck in there.

"Magick" is just psychology and influence mixed with LARPing. Don't teach your child "magick" or else they will turn into a faggot.

Thank you. It was blocked for me.

I got rid of my jewtube account years ago.

Looks like a nu-male trying to look like an honest working person. The degree of disdain evident under its thin veneer of an attempt at humor is justification for the violent removal of Oliver and his writing staff's teeth.

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

I'm in Sweden.

What is the current year man hiding?

He asked for it to happen.

That one was a joke retard.

this faggot got hoisted by his own petard.
It could make for a great meme, that clip, the clip with him saying its the current year, trump winning and the the other clip from>>8242717
Maybe end with Nige laffin, for unexplained reasons.

to bad im a lazy retard or I would find a way to do it.

This needs to happen, specially the Niges peppered all over the thing

Either way benefits the Jew.

The copyright jew is at it again.

Being a normal dad is not being a cuck. You're pushing too hard.

You have to go back.

go away ctr

Seriously though, I think the health care reform should be called the "Trumped-Obamacare".

Can we get him deported?

their audience wants to see them confirming the views (which their audience got from them).
they wouldn't want to prove their audience wrong which would imply the media are all liars and their audience are gullible idiots