Neoconservative James Woolsey Picked as Trump's National Security Adviser

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/11/james-woolsey-a-terrible-choice-a-grim-portent/

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday
great*again.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So is this his pick or is this more weather balloon shit?

Please God don't let Trump bring in the neocons…

Can't find any other source, its just more bullshit

with the types trump is surrounding himself with its likely he is going to be stabbed to death on the senate floor.
Et Tu Pence?

Great…

politico says that he is but they seem to cite an anonymous trump source????

Leftists' defeat is so total, the only way they can cope is attempting to convince Holla Forums that we somehow lost

This isn't about left and right, never was. If the Trump administration is filled with Neo-Cohens, we lost.

they are different sects of Islam only retards who gooble up Fox new's regurgitated shit would believe that

Yeah I see your point. You should probably kill yourself now to save yourself the pain.

>no source

usatoday dot com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/09/12/james-woolsey-joins-trump-team/90281482/

From september.

He was also Clinton's CIA director. Seems like trump picked him mostly for the ability to say that this guy who worked under the clintons trusts him more than he trusts hillary.

Seconded.

We route out ALL of them. Magdeburg quarter for each and every one of them.

Anything less is wasted effort. Paleocons are welcome to stay.

yeah but we don't want a ballooned military budget any more than we want poz and immigrants.

Hopefully he will stop wasting 200 dollars of a pair of shitty boots and actually be smart about the military but not waste shit tons of money on it we could be using on better things. A man can hope.

REMINDER WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY /LEFTPOL/

occidental observer isn't leftypol you cunt it's culture of critique guys website.

but it is a blogpost on the site so we will probably need to wait for another source to confirm this faggotry

This. No sources at all right now.

OP is a faggot until proven otherwise.

THIS. Holla Forums has been planning to derail Trump for weeks and often brags about it.

True or not true… We'll have to wait and see what happens when Trump becomes president. Just be patient, let's wait and not jump to conclusions. God Emperor needs our support.

If he plans on doing the one state deal for Israel/Palestine he needs to have some of these fags around him at first. He can use them to schmooze the kikes then dump them when their usefulness is over. If they stick around past that we are screwed and we might as well join the leftists in burning everything to the ground.

this.

the only picks Trump has announced are bannon and priebus

Uhhhhhh, guys?

Now that Trump's in we have to be his biggest critics to make sure he does what needs to be done.

I agree unless the mods are still in "get trump elected mode" . I sincerely hope they make the switch now that we memed him into office.

Fuck off back to reddit.

lol what the fuck is going on.

someone has to tell trump that the assassin harrigan (I posted how to get his address in that thread but no one responded) is friends with woosley

Trump isnt president yet faggot so stop fucking crying till it happens.

fuck you faggot i've been here since first exodus

You saying criticizing his cabinet slots and advisors is going to overturn the election results? spare me your retardation

We dealt the leftists a blow but they are just the useful idiots. The enemy is international kikery, meaning the establishment of both parties.

I literally won't believe anything unless I hear it from Trump.

Woolsey and Bolton need to be kicked to the curb

But if he picks one of these guys we must raise hell

I cant find anywhere that states he made this advisor part of his cabinet.

You got nothing nigger and all you're doing is D&C after the time of our greatest victory.

You believe the lugenpresse so that's all I need to know about how smart you are.

underage fgt, there are threads all over Holla Forums criticizing and asking about cabinet slots. I never said woosley would be in his cabinet and neither did the article. It said NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR, can you fucking read?

Please no

nah youre just a good goy taking the rumors the lugenpresse are selling as the word of god. they seem to assume t hat a man trump had join his campaign in the most minor of roles is going to be elevated to national security advisor. Did you believe them when they said trump was never going to win too????

dumb faggots like you really should be allowed to post here. go back to cuckchan or trs. this is not your place.

read my posts in this thread. I'm the first post that suggested this was more weather balloon shit.

lol ur trying too hard, nigger.

He hasn't even picked a National Security Advisor yet, you fucking retard.

Its like some of the stupid fucks here have never heard "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies even closer".

First of all, that article has zero proof that Trump has ever considered him for the part or ever even mentioned the guy during his entire life. Secondly, the guy, Jim Woolsey is friends with a CEO called Matt Harrigan who has claimed he will assassinate Trump.
Trump would never pick the friend of someone who wants to assassinate Trump.

I never liked this fucker. He's a weasel.

Look nobody thinks this blog post on macdonalds website is gospel, but some of you could watch him appoint Bibi Netanyahu himself to secretary of state and you would still convince yourself trump was playing over 9000 d connect four. it's getting rather tiresome. The honeymoon period is over it's time to get back to work.

The "anonymous Trump source" is James Woolsey. If you see names floated out about this or that person being a possibility without any confirmation from Trump's team, assume that the source is either the person themselves, someone connected with them or someone who, for ideological reasons (usually neocohens), wants them there.

I really hope Trump finds a way to marginalize Pence while he's at it while training someone up as his successor.

IT BEGINS

Funny, I only recall the official announcements are the Chief of Staff, Transition team and a Senior Advisor.

And to the undecided, see, this is why people believe, no, this is why people know there is a Jewish conspiracy. It's so ridiculously obvious how on earth can anyone deny it. No matter what, it's just inescapable reality that will no doubt bring the country and world to ruin (if it had not already done so).

If true, this is a grave error. He is antithetical to Trumps stance and will only undermine him at every turn.

I cant find any other source for this information, so Im going to mark it up to speculation.

Honestly Trump won't appoint anyone even close to being involved with the fucking CIA.

CIA niggers are the people who have been trying to fuck him over the hardest.

Listed article has no source. Thanks for shitting yet another blog post onto the board.

Let's make a rule, shall we?

Unless Trump, his cabinet, his staff, or an official spokesperson of his says something, we don't post articles by the MSM with "my dad works at nintendo" tier sources. This getting ridiculous and everyone knows it's not Holla Forumsacks posting all this bullshit.

I don't see the press release

great*again.gov/

If Woolsey was appointed to a cabinet position it could be some kind of decoration to appease the military-industrial complex and the CIA. We would still have to wait to see what happens in Syria and if Trump and Putin can make a deal.

But for now it's speculation and OP is probably a butthurt faggot from Holla Forums or the Ropeculture retard.

It was a lie, looks like Occidental Observer has zero moderation