Molten Salt Reactor

Current Year Man's show will be starting at the top of the hour here (some retarded show is on at the moment):
ibrod.tv/hbo-tv-online.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ibrod.tv/hbo-tv-online.html
youtube.com/channel/UCd4AxofTTv2vCZQXzxz96Gg/live
youtube.com/watch?v=-rSDUsMwakI&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/-rSDUsMwakI?t=1578
my.mixtape.moe/kbtgxe.mp4
youtu.be/SEkGtX6sNPY?t=5h58m
twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797218284034752512
archive.fo/J3ukD
breit*bart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/01/gov-mike-pence-details-plan-to-repeal-and-replace-obamacare/
breit*bart.com/big-government/2016/11/11/obmacare-obama-no-donald-trump-not-abandon-promise-repeal-obamacare/
facebook.com/Redpill-Hugh-1807645246188560/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronological_snobbery
youtu.be/SEkGtX6sNPY?t=5h59m55s
openload.co/f/4dOemdq1WPI/Last.Week.Tonight.With.John.Oliver.S03E30.HDTV.x264-SDI.mp4#
youtube
imdb.com/title/tt3530232/fullcredits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You think he'll say its current year, why did we elect Trump?

Reminder that he was in direct contact with the Clinton Foundation and got his talking points straight from them.

Hasn't he said anything on Twitter or other place? Is this gonna be our first time seeing his reaction?

STARTING

B E G I N

2 0 1 6

IT'S TWENTY-FUCKING-SIXTEEN

D U K E

ITS
THE
CURRENT
YEAAAAAAAAR

He can't even right now.

anyone got a decent stream link

wtf is wrong with this limey

Only one I know: ibrod.tv/hbo-tv-online.html

It's seriously pissing me off. It was right on screen for fuck's sake.

That doesn't fit the d&c narrative, goy

site's shit and keeps freezing

some restream
youtube.com/channel/UCd4AxofTTv2vCZQXzxz96Gg/live

He doesn't think he's the MSM? What the fuck?

What freaking world do these people live in?

He is officially Current Year + 4 Man now.

And so he's gonna say it indeed was the Media's fault, but not HIS media? They're gonna keep making the same fucking mistake. The goddamn idiots.

He isn't smart enough to stop. The only way he stops is if he's fired.

However much they're paying the audience to laugh; it isn't nearly enough.

Oliver works for a small indie media company called Time Warner.

ALTERNATIVE MEDIA IS FALSE AND ECHO CHAMBERS

MSM IS THE REAL NEWS

god damn he knows they are dying

They're in for a disappointment.

It's like they want two terms more than we do.

Didn't that faggot make that ISIS vid himself on his own channel?

rare RATMAN cameo!

AND TRUMP KILLED HIM.
PRAISE KEK

He already said he's not gonna take any
They really, REALLY are not gonna learn, are they?

The fucking audacity these people. Its funny that even tho Trump got 95% unfavorable coverage

HE STILL WON BITCHES

(braindead morons clap)
(more intense clapping)
(CLAPCLAPCLAP)
(CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAOCLAPCLAPCLAP)

boy, they are salty

You fucking cunt Oliver

You know you are done

It's turned into an infomercial for e-beggary.

democrappy.cuck

CURRENT YEAR

HE SAID IT
HE STATED THE TIME OF THE YEAR

THE CURRENT YEAR AIN'T SO HOT HUH

it's no longer his current year

We've reclaimed the timeline

Also I can't believe this faggot gets paid for reusing Tumblr/Twitter jokes. What the fuck?

NEVER FORGET HARAMBE

I should go to the doctor. Eating this much salt cant be good for me.

FOR YOU

CURRENT YEAR MAN IN TOTAL PANIC

I cry very time

Are they gonna admit the reason the "2016 is Awful" meme started is because muslims went all fucking crazy and started killing everyone?

WE DID IT LADS

W E W

Tired of winning yet guys?

It's a new calendar system, bitches. You're never getting your current year back.

IT ONLY GETS BETTER

How could God possibly be truly good and truly all powerful, when this show exists?

Not in the least.

I wish it was John Oliver burning on that stage

How intellectual

Fuck you John Oliver

To make it all the greater when these worms are crushed

< Youtube version
Making a WebM version now, please stand by.

We've done it my friends. The [CURRENT YEAR] meme has officially been turned against them.

How the fuck am I supposed to get around walking on all this

MOLTON SALT

NOPE

Good work user.

I hate this slimy kike with a passion.
Media purge when?

Does he do shit like this because he's aware of the meme? This dude is constantly bringing up and surrounding himself with [current year]

Be sure to downvote!

From now on its our current year.

Thnx

When I grabbed the link it was literally 36 seconds old. I'm trying to download but it's slow as fuck because there is a shitload of people trying to watch it on Youtube right now.

IT'S OUR YEAR NOW

No seriously why don't they ever mention the fucking terror attacks. I understand they are massive cucks when it comes to Muzzies but at least a "FUCK ISIS" would have been enough. What's wrong with these faggots? Are fucking celebrities more worth of a mention that all the people terrorists killed? Not even a mention for the 50 faggots?

Google "Memory Hole"

Christ, it would have taken O'Keefe 72 hours to upload that.

they memory holed it user

Meme magic lads.
Firstly, he called democrats cucks in association with calling republicans rednecks. The stereotype of leftists as weak little cuckbois is so official now, that even John fucking Oliver has bought into it. It's penetrated our culture to the same degree as the stereotype of rightists as dumb yokels, and we have John fucking Oliver to thank for making it official.

And then. And then, One year after this man spawned the current year meme. One year after we declared that 2016 would be a current year of our own. This man, our hated enemy, makes a tribute to how awful he thinks this past year has been. 2016 is officially and forever the current year of shitlords everywhere, and John Oliver himself has made it official.

Thanks current, year man. Thank you for showing us all that memes really are magic.

Oh, so you think the current year is your ally.

wut

YOU MERELY ADOPTED THE CURRENT YEAR

The people GUNS killed, user.

What about that one with the deadly assault truck?

I was born in the current year. Molded by it.

JUST

that was done because of the poor youths oppression user

Just drop the raw video file somewhere if you would

I'll meet you in the middle and make a 100MB MP4 and put it on mixtape.moe.

Will still make WebMs after.

Thanks for providing these real-time salt quotes.

(checked)

FUCK

FUCK

Its really jarring how in that montage nobody said anything about Paris, Nice, Orlando, or San Bernardino.

Fucking hell man.

This.. is going to be fucking amazing.

thank you my man

When is John Oliver going to pull a Budd Dwyer on air?

HERE'S TO 2017 LADS
MAY IT BE ANOTHER CURRENT YEAR FOR THE SHITLORDS

This man is not funny.

The things he says are not funny.

He just says thing in an incredulous english accent and then people laugh.

Why do they do this, user?

Humans are cattle.

Actually Jesus did :^)

ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANTED YOU LEFT LEANING PARASITE?

It's all so tiresome.

awesome

You have no idea.
The abyss man.

libshits don't actually care about the common working class man because he is white duh

Absolutely saved. If only we were able to meme him into becoming an hero as well.

It's a psychological trick. What he's actually doing is a brainwashing technique.

Watch a normal episode of this show. Every 50 seconds this cycle is repeated.

All it's doing is teaching you that the right opinions are super smart and super moral and opposing opinions are laughable. John Leibowitz perfected this technique - watch his and O'Riley's "Bullshit Mountain" debate to see it in action. He doesn't even address right-wing points, just states that they're all bullshit, mocks them, occasionally feigns outrage. Lets the audience fill in the rest. By instinctual desire to fit in, you end up subconsciously agreeing with him and laughing at the right without him actually proving any points.

And need to turn into aurochs.

It's also because Americans think anyone with that kind of British accent is smart, regardless of evidence to the contrary.

It's funny how people always blame the media for Trump's rise. Or "racism". What they fail to account for is that people wouldn't be so afraid of the "other", as leftists put it, if the "other" wasn't actually posing a threat of physical harm to ordinary people. Trump owes his election to ISIS and BLM: two groups of violent shitskins who made people justifiably scared. Internet racists like us have been shilling since the 90s, and people never listened. Then the shitskins decided to organize their violence and put labels on it. All we did was capitalize on that.

Just think. A hundred years from now people will still be scratching their heads at this simple question with an obvious answer. Why did people elect Trump? Because they were tired of being assaulted by brown people. But these fucks will never understand that because they live in a fantasy world where brown people are oppressed victims.

But hey, those who don't know their history…

This is the first time I watch him and probably the last.

underageb&

leftists are cattle user although cuckservsatives are not far behind

Use the Youtube link instead and thumb it down.

youtube.com/watch?v=-rSDUsMwakI&feature=youtu.be

LOL HE'S RACIST

LOL LITTLE GIRLS WILL BE DISAPPOINTED THEY CAN'T BE PRESIDENT

TRUMP IS OLD LOL IN 2016

They're just the same jokes from 2015.

This time around though, when history repeats itself we must make sure our defeat isn't repeatable again.

Have you ever actually witnesses cucks watching one of those political commentary shows? (oliver, colbert, lebowzkie)
I live in NYC and one of colbert skits was put on for the class. It's terrifying. They laugh on que, at everything said. Yuri was right all along.

It's like they're asking for it.

Yup, it gets even worse when they talk about them incessantly in class. Have a group that I have convinced that I voted for stein and one of the bigger cucks literally try and use le current year man to vote for shillery instead lmao

Did you tell him all the shit Clinton did? Or was he too far gone to bother?

Nah, I just used the classic Holla Forums line
I would pay good money to see that look on his face again

No, I haven't.

Great stream, great stream..

Not yet, m80! Not by a long shot!

How the fuck did we let this happen?

I keep fucking up the file size for the MP4 mirror, hang on a second.

I hate dealing with 30 minute clips.

He hates 2016, that's good to know.

nw, shit won't even let me dl for some fucking reason

nyes~

(((elites))) have been gradually raising the temperature for over 100 years

Can you do the Trump 60 minutes interview too? I missed the stream and cant find it anywhere

Fuck 2016 montage

youtu.be/-rSDUsMwakI?t=1578

That's on the official 60 Minutes website. I can't download it from them, already tried.

plz

try jdownloader

jesus christ user, if you you how to do it do it yourself

*know

Please reupload that somewhere else

Don't be mad, John. I mean - it's 2016!

100MB MP4 version
100MB MP4 version
100MB MP4 version
100MB MP4 version
100MB MP4 version

country*
Goddamnit

That's pretty much what comedy boils down to now.

thank you user

I'm actually only doing this to watch on the go so sorry someoneone else will have to webm

underrated post

The video doesn't play for me on their website

heh. I convinced everybody I wrote in bernie. Hell I wonder how many shilly votes I siphoned off by convincing idiots to write in that kike.

Thanks but
Goddamnit user, at least use decent encoding

Not my problem, user.

H.264 is a good option for speed (important when you fuck up the file size twice), and I had 100MB to work with.

All my WebMs are VP9/Opus, I'm an expert at that shit, no worries.

capped

Didn't say it was. Maybe pay attention to ID more, you seem to think I have asked you several times to make a video of the Trump interview, but I only said it once. Then some others repeated it to you.

I'm just open about it, but I don't live in a leftists shithole instead I live in a nigger-infested shithole so I have allies. Salt collecting has been glorious this week. Yelled "Make America Great Again" with a few others at some nigger that tried to tell us how much he hates Trump when he heard us mention his name.

feels good man

Well, that's true. But at least you know that VP9 is superior in everything except encoding speed.

Current Year is my one of my favorite smaller memes to come out of all of this, as not only is it mockery of leftists who can't debate, it also gave us a dating system for the ascension of Trump and the right once again.

Last year: CYE (Current Year Era) 0000. The start of it all. We're on CYE 0001 right now, and it keeps getting better.

It's not the Current Year anymore.

With one important difference.
THEY HAVE NO POWER ANY MORE

Ah yes, the "This would like if a blank blanked a blank!" to uproarious laughter. Follow up with "And the blank is blank!" to win any and all arguments forever.

How about we use Anno Trump (AT)?

COME ON GUYS ITS THE CURRENT YEAR HOW DARE YOU HAVE OPINIONS THAT RUN CONTRARY TO THE ONES THE MEDIA IS CONSTANTLY FEEDING YOU

I don't think that at all, Hitler. You need to stop hallucinating.

WebMs coming in a few moments, first part already finished. They are tiny and blurry but they work.

Does anyone on hand have a link to these minutes of the live stream? I need to experience this smug for myself.

Why isn't it January yet and why do I have to wait for Donny to gas these people?

You need to be more subtle and passive aggressive when you live in kike county. For insance me and a few lads were role playing the "trump support attacks poc" nonsense on the subway to some comedy. Also calling hipster white supremacist is one of the funniest things to do in current year if you want live action triggers.

(Checked)
But, it's The Current Year!

Why are you so intolerant of President Trump? It's 2016! :^)

This is the first episode of [Current Year] Man I've ever seen, and I hope it will be the last.

Here you go, mang: youtu.be/SEkGtX6sNPY?t=5h58m

And the fuckin' genius with the leibowitz children's shows is that they're on all week. Nightly, topical, rapid-fire brainwashing that teaches you the correct opinion on the current situation.

The Soviets still left must be marvelling in amazement in America deploying such a blatant social conditioning enterprise and getting a tenth of their population to tune into it weekly.

Fuck it, when The God Emperor gets in office, 2017 will be Anno Trump (AT) 0000 for me.

This, I live in commiefornia in the heart of the (((bay area))), literally the amount of uncucked conservatives I can count around here are on three fingers. The only upside to this is I've become quite good at infiltrating libshit-cliques

Oh shit, there's more of these?!

Stone looks super tired.

Ugh, watching this is the worst salt. It's like eating MSG and it's making my stomach churn a bit.

In his defence, they'd been going for two days straight at that point.

2016 was fun. 2017 will be even better.

It doesn't matter what we call it, as long as we know it's the Year of the Fire Rooster, and Trump's Inauguration heralds a massive, flaming cock fucking up everything the left holds dear.

You can tell how insanely assblasted he is by the frequency that he swears.

Yep he's mad.

He may as well be calling Trump a poopie-head while shaking his rattle. It's fucking beautiful.

Because when it's January it'll officially be
Then Current Year Man's defeat will be complete.

Webm? Non burger so can't use yt link

WebM still encoding, but here's an MP4

WEBM FOR ANTS PART 1
WEBM FOR ANTS PART 1
WEBM FOR ANTS PART 1
WEBM FOR ANTS PART 1
WEBM FOR ANTS PART 1
WEBM FOR ANTS PART 1
WEBM FOR ANTS PART 1

WEBM FOR ANTS PART 2
WEBM FOR ANTS PART 2
WEBM FOR ANTS PART 2
WEBM FOR ANTS PART 2
WEBM FOR ANTS PART 2
WEBM FOR ANTS PART 2
WEBM FOR ANTS PART 2

EXTREMELY asspained, undercurrent of the entire joke set is salt from him and his writers.
Using a bunch of those disproved talking points.
Not once is he stopping to say he got it wrong, was overly smug and probably shouldn't have challenged him to run.

Must be hard to charge into battle with eyes welling up with tears.

Good god this is a desperate attempt to tape together a shredded butthole.

Highlight of the show.

I'm sure it's been noticed already but naturally

Oh damn. Missed that.

Danke

What the fuck part of that was hilarious?

It's so randum XD

Right away

god damnit

Wow. A bunch of unkept ethnic minorities cursing vulgarly – I suppose this is the pinnacle of modern comedy from a jew's perspective. .

Wew

that just happened, comments were on when i looked at it 5 mins ago

How is anyone even able to watch this all the way though? The guy is such a propaganda-spewing douchebag it makes me want to puke. Also, i don't think i've seen anyone on tv look more of a filthy Semite.

it wasn't going in their direction

its beautiful its absolutely beautiful

A majority of people were supporting Trump in the comments last time I checked. (((Current Year Man))) had to shut it down.

MY

I suspect it mainly swung his way because there's a shitload of Bernie people online that aren't going to waste their time defending Hillary's loss.

They have better things to do, like watch their girlfriends get fucked by other men.

FIRE MONKEY
I
R
E

M
O
N
K
E
Y

>he's talking about how buzzfeed is calling out other outlets for being clickbait

I find it funny how he didn't directly address the fact that he was one of the people who egged Trump on to run, or how other people did. Also this is the first time I've watched this show. Holy shit does Oliver lie a lot. I think he lies even more than Hillary. He might as well claimed that trump was a space alien at that point.

Looks like Trump got at least half the tranny, bisexual, latina, (LEGAL) immigrant vote. Unfortunately, I haven't seen the data on the other half.

Trump broke him.

This is their rallying cry, they're okay with Commiefornia dictating policy for the rest of the fucking country.

It was mind-boggling. If one wanted, they could probably find a lot of inconsistency within one episode if this is his normal. The whole episode might as well been from some other reality save for the the fact Trump became president in that one as well.

Some guy on Twitter is currently claiming he just finished crunching the voter data, and 3 million non-citizens voted.

Trump did win the popular vote, they will just never admit it.

That's pretty funny in light of

Got a link? That would be fucking huge if it's true.

twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797218284034752512

No idea who he is or if he is legit, but I find it hard to doubt it's true.

TWENTY FUCKING SIXTEEN

Kek, less than a minute in and John Limey tell the Timey has to let you know what year it is.

These people are beyond parody.

[current year] belongs to Trump's supporters and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that… It's over.

[CURRENT YEAR]

My sides have achieved low Earth orbit.

saved

This whole episode reminds of when Ann Coulter quoted that one guy saying that "Trump is to be taken seriously, not literally"

I understand that I'm on the polar opposite side of this thing and its crowd of viewers, but even if I try to put myself in their shoes, I don't find him funny. He's Jon Liebowitz but even uglier. His sources are all CNN soundbites or from Shaun King's twitter feed. It's shit information, and no substance. Is him staring wild-eyed into the camera and cursing meant to be humorous? I don't get comedy

There is a line you cancross from being stupid to being dangerous.

She's crossed it with a racing car.

don't forget

On a side note, i want Holla Forums to pay close attention to this post.

This is the level of stupidity your policies creted. These policies have started devolving our species.

le current year man doesn't know what defamation laws are

hold on, what?

so wait, he wanted the media to chop up his speeches into soundbites to make him sound bad? He is seriously advocating that the media should have been lying more?

for the love of god Britain take this guy back, don't just dump your garbage on our doorstep like this.

The Facebook "It's complicated" joke was a little funny. Maybe in a few decades he'll pass as somebody who could do standup at one of those standup comedy dining place.

seeing how they are trying oh so desperately to condemn him and their supporters after only a couple of days is great, they just make it easier for people who are capable of thinking for themselves to see how garbage their side is.

it's not comedy, it's just random bad metaphores

He's simply the dying end of this type of propaganda. Stewart is better at fooling the goyim, Colbert has more natural comedic talent. Johnny boy will talk about how fucked up filibusters are and how they're destroying democracy one day, and then praise the filibustering of some conservative bill the next, without any self-awareness or spin. It's just his dumbass, and a bunch of completely irrelevant niggers. A marked decline in our favor.

fuck, forgot to quote

Top Kek. I how how universal these Bane memes are.

I thought le current year was great. :^))))))))))

Some fucking meme potential right here
that liberal saying harambe took a bullet for them triggered me

Thanks, I went to cap it when I saw it and decided to check and see if anyone already had.

I HAVE NO SIDES AND I MUST KEK

LET IT ALL BURN
PRAISE THE FROG, RAZE THE ZOG

fuck, we're going to win 2018 and 2020 easily.

Change "just" to "not" and it works better.

So I'm watching through the video, and we're to the point now where Johnny Boi is saying "Well Trump wants to drain the swamp, cool, where are we on that?"

Isn't that something you learn in middle school english? You can't cite yourself?

I think I'm still sleeping and this is all just a dream

Which one of you was this guy?

It's not comedy, it's propaganda. It's the televised equivalent of some beta boy claiming something sucks over and over.

one more after I watched the ending

That really threw me. He might as well as made the whole episode him shilling.

No, someone recorded him burning the flag because they were upset at the protest the guy was a part of. Then they made a parody video set to ISIS music making him look even worse. It wasn't his youtube channel.

UP

He's on the back foot now.

Kek. Current Year Man's jimmies are very rustled.

Careful kids, no refunds :D . Bahahahahahahahahah.

Didn't CNN even admit that they projected trump was going to win the popular vote once it all came in? What is the status on that?

wtf i'm redditor now

JUST

I hope John Oliver lives to see 2017.

Trump gets inaugurated!

I can't be mad at you, buddy. You make good stuff, and you didn't cuss. Nice guy.

As for the rest of these """"""""""people"""""""""I relate to literally none of them and I won't mind smashing their hopes and dreams through meme magic.

sweet jesus … is … is that a woman trying to army?

It is no longer current year

THIS MADMAN ACTUALLY SAID THAT WIKILEAKS IS NONSENSE
Holy fuck I fucking hate this man. The extent of Wikileaks ==proving== Hilary's corruption is insane. i can't fucking stand this cunt.

KEK WILLS IT

I'd like to win for all eternity. Losing is for cucks.
Also, new Moon landing when?

Isn't that literally just Soviet councils?

I don't know how to meme

19:40 He begins shilling for liberal foundations asking for money. Holy shit, I didnt think about that part. A lot of videos talking about "supporting" ppl that Trump will supposedly exterminate translates to "GIVE US SOME SHEKELS"

killing chinky rabbits. wew good reference

It is The Current Year +1. All years from here on out are The Current Year until our era comes to an end. Which hopefully is never or at the least maybe 1000 years. So fifty years from now if we still run the place it will be The Current Year +50

They'll die if they don't get their shekels, dubsgoy.

So the Jews are now using the dumb cucks who absorb this show to donate to all their plans.

It's pretty sickening.

I've never actually watched this show. I'm an Australian.
I've seen the jokes about him here, but, holy shit this is unbelievable.
What time is this guy on tv? does he have a large viewership?

At American Colleges he does. I know first hand.

HIS INSULTS TO THE EMPEROR WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED!

I really don't understand this people.
I mean, they are not illiterate and have access to knowledge like any others.
Do they pretend they don't understand why Trump won or they truly don't know?
This is so confusing.

That he did

"Donald Trump, the Golden Toad"

archive.fo/J3ukD
I recommend his blog, great insights.

They truly don't know why he won.
To them Trump was an everything-ist. He was the worst person possible. So when the (((media))) said that he didn't stand a chance and kept repeating statistics from their cooked polls the liberals believed (((them))) like a child believing in Santa because mom and dad said so. After all "Why would they lie?"
And just like realizing there's no way Santa could visit EVERY child in the world in one night the whole lie collapses when looked at once your parents are out of the room. Trump had bigger rallies, more enthusiastic voters, better social media presence and better marketing. Hillary had better phone polls in an era where no one answers the phone if they don't know who the fuck is calling them. These faggots screaming rioting are nothing but overgrown children who just learned Santa isn't real.

This is absolutely intriguing. Are there any more hard examples like this in media? Maybe I need to brush up on my knowledge of persuasion.

do we have jap reactions to Trump victory?

Relax, David.

wait, so Trump turned the current year man against the current year?

he's playing 2016D chess

Into the trash she goes

Only a month and half left before we make this kikes wish it was still 2016.

FIRE COCK

Holla Forums on the loose

Jews in the noose

I'm happy trump won, but damn those two false facts he stated really made him look daft.

Chinese Newyear usually is about a month after the first year since its based on lunar cycles. Still I am FUCKING PUMPED.

"shitty building" remark of Trump tower.
lmao

Fire rooster means russian aggression. Screencap my post.

No such thing as "CURRENT YEAR" when you're the Lord of Time.

Fire Cock = French Revolution

post a link please, I get 114 results with "John Oliver" on Wikileaks

czech'ed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My fucking sides

The fact that he didn't even bother to look up what it meant before posting that comment pisses me off far more then any schadenfreude I get from him calling himself a cuck.

9/10 cut ya a point for the low energy resolution

He's a jew. He lives in the media, not reality.

Tell us some stories of you infiltrating the libshits, user.

Isnt that guy a troll from here or 4 chan?

Is current year man gonna get all his viewers to embrace the meaning of the word XD?

oh man you don't know the half of it
None of them ever gave me shit for it, pretty sure most of them are scared of me to be honest, but the best part was after election day, those cucks wouldn't even get out of bed and it took the professor posting in the kikebook chatgroup to get their asses up lmao
pics related
I could post more of their degeneracy but I just ate

OMG
HE'S
SATAN!!!!!!!

you guys are gonna have a wild future if these infantile cunts will get out of college.

It's not even a flipflop:

breit*bart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/01/gov-mike-pence-details-plan-to-repeal-and-replace-obamacare/

"Today, people have very little transparency into the cost or quality of their care. It’s easier to compare prices when you buy a car or TV than it is to find information about a hospital or doctor. Donald Trump will fix that.

When Americans can see the cost of their care, and have the power to make their own choices, the healthcare industry will give us lower costs and more options. Health care providers will be more responsive to patients’ needs than they are to insurance and government bureaucrats.

And we will protect Americans with pre-existing conditions so that they are not charged more or denied coverage, just because they have been sick, so long as they have paid their premiums consistently."

breit*bart.com/big-government/2016/11/11/obmacare-obama-no-donald-trump-not-abandon-promise-repeal-obamacare/

R E M I N D E R
E
M
I
N
D
E
R

The biggest third party candidate was Gary Leppo, and he's more likely to have spoiled Republican votes than Democrats.
Here's an actual map of what the results would be if no third parties ran.

Wonderful, user.

Molten Salt Reactors don't melt down…
…jus' sayin'…

(checked)

shut up

We didn't. It happened under our noses.

The fact that you're here means you broke the conditioning.

amazing user

I hate him, but I'm still worried about Jon Stewart coming back to ruin this country.

I really think Stewart should be put in jail or assassinated if he tries to abuse the media by using "comedy" as a cover for being a propagandist.

saved

What the fuck man. Is CNN the fucking monopoly on news nowadays? Literally every single news piece he got was from CNN. Stopped at 10 mins, to hell with this kike.

facebook.com/Redpill-Hugh-1807645246188560/

I know, but there's a big collection of those there (maybe he's the original creator too).

CNN likes to pretend that they are a respectable news channel.

It's 2016!
It's 2016!
Come on, it's 2016!
Come on, it's 2016!
I mean, come ON, it's 2016!
I mean, come ON, seriously it's 2016!
Don't you know it's 2016?
Have you not heard it's 2016?
I can't even, it's 2016!!
FUCK 2016!
FUCK 2016!
FUCK 2016!
FUCK 2016!
FUCK 2016!
FUCK 2016!

Pretty sure we're gonna change to Cosmic Era once Trump builds the first Side.

lmfao these journalists are shitting themselve

We do it better than he can. Let him come!

by the end of 2017 they're going to wish it was 2016 all over again

I'm fucking using this from now on. It's going to raise some questions every time I fill out a government form, but fuck it.

CURRENT_YEAR-11

Britkikes have to go back

I wonder when will he realize that next year will be the current year as well in roughly a month and a half.

>yfw they'll call themselves "conservatives"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronological_snobbery

Weird Al wasn't overly disrespectful, didn't even mention Trump, only 2016, to be fair he probably lost a couple of friends, and there's a good chance he was under contract for an appearance.

Does this mean we have both taken back pepe and taken back
too?

What's next?

official declaration of molten salt

Pretty sure that's just an idiot discovering charities/voluntarism.
If he ever went through with it he would notice pretty quickly that his "friends" are better at being leeches than at providing things.

And then he would probably ignore it and double down.

Probably, this is where he got his avatar from.

America has some pretty serious copyright kikes

#notmycurrentyear

B-but muh degeneracy! Muh gibs! Muh abortion!

Muh current year!

So that whole 'Fuck 2016' thing makes me think they aren't going to learn their lesson. Their embrace of the cuck meme was pretty hilarious though. The memes jack. I love you guys, this video alone was worth it, not to mention everything else we will be getting.

He's also acting like no one ever expected any of the old-school Republicans that got behind Trump early not to be rewarded. Trump himself has said that he values loyalty numerous times. Also, the idea here is to suggest that these are generally the types Trump will be filling his White House with, rather than the few notable establishment exceptions. It's tremendously dishonest, and par for the course for [Current Year] Man.

Fuck knows, im northern English and this is what all southern comedy is. Some stupid fuck parroting shit in his queer accent.

Seems your leftists similarly enjoy it.

Wew.
Shows some dogs that are supposedly to be elected(kek) to the supreme court.
Then just goes to say that dog is dead because of republicans.

Chilling.

They can't go against their programming.

This is the bargaining phase of comming to terms. There is an echochamber all'right. But quess where ;^).

I still have to fill the chasm created by all the losses.
Fill me up then some more, after that I'll begin pondering on the possibility of being tired of winning.

Thorium Power Plant when?

Wrong John fagot

No perspective, no insight, no responsibility, for anything, ever. It's the same with that other raving Britcuck screaming at the top of his lungs about how awful "other" liberals are and how "they" cost "him" the election. They can't even entertain the possibility that maybe the check is finally coming due on their sacred cow issues like mass-immigration/refugees/trannies, and that much of this "fear" on the left is more of an acknowledgement that "hey, if we're treated even half as bad as we've treated others, it won't just be the current year that sucks

vid related is what happens when Stewart is out of the bubble. but even a wrestling show figures to have a friendlier audience than what he got. if you're not familiar with wrestling crowd dynamics then this is an absolutely humiliating, unequivocal worst case scenario. any performer at any level will tell you it is better to get booed out of the arena than the reaction Stewart got (especially for a hyped appearance at a big event)

Thank you user, somewhy couldn't watch it in Estonia.

You know, he is right about one thing. Too many people get information from echo chambers.

AHAHAHHAHHA
Guess it's not 2015 anymore, uh faggot?
Anyhow without being biased, is this what passes as comedy these days?
Holy shit this kike is terrible, are we supposed to laugh just because after every crap he says recorded laughs start playing?
What a corporate cocksucker.

My brother and dad are unironically watching this shit right now. I fucking hate Canada. What is it that makes people here so easily influenced by MSM and faggots like John Oliver? Why are Canadians so afraid to go against the popular SJW narrative? I know it's not all Canadians obviously, but it's the majority considering who we elected to be Prime Minister. I even tried explaining that America just avoided war with Russia and Syria. Was told that they don't care about avoiding a war with Russia (a nuclear super power) solely because muh bigotry. I asked how Trump is racist. Got a literal Carl the Cuck answer. Then proceeded to be demonized "user WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM? HE SUPPORTS ETHNIC CLEANSING!". I need to move to America. Trump and Trudeau should collaborate to set up a program where Canadians Trump supporters can trade places with American cucks. Obviously that will never happen so I'd better just get a work visa for the US and leave this fucking shithole.

I should also mention they laughed hard at John Oliver.

Well we know the Satanic cult shit tied to Hillary and her associates is true. They moved into projecting it onto Trump which is only something they do if they are trying to cover their own guilt in the matter.

I wish I could be surprised.

Sure would be nice if he was looking down the barrel when he let go of that slide.

WE'RE GOING PROGRESSING BACK IN TIME WHAT'S HAPPENING

Just walked into work and two of the student workers at separate desks are watching this propagandist. Needs more gas.

The most smug moment of all :3
youtu.be/SEkGtX6sNPY?t=5h59m55s

now that I think about it, there would be an easy way to subvert his propaganda
just play his episode, but when the canned laughter starts, add an audible button click, and the same when it stops
this will simply make the laughter become entierely artificial, and destroy the establishment of his premises by revealing that they can not be considered ontological truths but the point of view he wants his listeners to adopt: you laught with "other people", not with the box "other people laughting" once you've seen its label
and his world crumbles

it may be possible that a single episode altered like that could be enough to shake normies out of their trance about this clown

It bugs me how they had a decent joke going there and fucked it up with poor writing. When you are in a physical office you aren't 'holding' it. You can only hold an abstract office.

However you can 'occupy' both.

Also, 'shitty' isn't a very evocative criticism of Trump Tower. It's not a shitty building in any plainly obvious way, like being dilapidated. 'Garishly appointed' would be the worst thing you could say.

Checking these dubs.

Soon:

REIGN OF THE FIRE COCK

>not available in mexico
wow john thats pretty racist, dont you know its the CURRENT YEAR?

I wanna believe user..

Reposting this thought from the other thread, but the funniest thing for me is that after he "blows up" 2016, the 2016 outline is not only still there, but clearly visible.
My initial thought was that it was like the Star Spangled Banner, but actually, it's even more on the nose than that. CYM flipped his shit because it's no longer the current year, things are changing in a direction he doesn't want, and he threw a massive tantrum and a special effect that probably cost a fortune.
The end result: it's still 2016, Trump is still president, but he wasted a ton of money, he's enormously butthurt, and everything around him is on fire. That's like a microcosm of the average Hillary supporter right now.

That is a rare fucking Trump. Trips well deserved

How has the 'current year' meme resurfaced so hard again? We've been having 'current year' arguments floating around en masse since at least 2011, yet somehow Oliver saying made it an instant hit with the same resonance as 'SJW' in less than 2 months. What's the reason?

His debate parody was pretty objective. It didn't lean to far either way for Trump of Hillary

Here's a fun game for you to play Holla Forums
Find an attractive person in that "2016 tribute".

I would have been, but my brother has always been a dumbass. No surprise they also blame muh soggy knees for Hillary losing. Email scandal? Benghazi? Bribed by bankers? Ties with Saudis, and emails proving she knew they funded ISIL? Extremely poor health? No, that's just Alex Jones nonsense (my brother calls everything he can't argue against "Alex Jones"), it's because she's a woman. sorry for the blogpost but i just hate canada right now and my family is so fucking cucked despite having german ancestry tying back to a chief engineer of a nazi uboat

Can we get a hashtag going?

#DeportJohnOliver

He has to go back. All my Twitters are suspended now but I'll make a new one later.

That's one salty cunt.

These niggas drank their own kool aid. The weakness thing was always meant to be a show of power (only those with full control can afford to present themselves as such weak faggots).

That part is extra funny because nyt just came out and admitted they printed lies and shitty journalism through the election and begged their subscribers not to leave them.

FUCKING TRASH

Anywhere I could read more about this or could you explain more?

This is some Yuri Bezmenov tier shit m8

In wrestling, any reaction is a good reaction. In this particular instance, Stewart came onto one of WWE's bigger shows of the year (Summerslam, which happened to be in Brooklyn) for what he probably assumed would be free love from the crowd. He's supposed to be this huge outside star, in his home state, aligning himself with the "good guys" of the storyline, and he gets virtually no reaction whatsoever.To make it even worse, there are just enough boos to make it pretty clear he's not very liked by the audience, even though the majority of the fanbase was probably raised politically by Stewart himself. I found it fascinating, personally.

catchy as fuck, nice

What year is it?

Why the fuck he blocked his last video outside the US ???

This is a link to watch his last "speech" for the nonburgers : openload.co/f/4dOemdq1WPI/Last.Week.Tonight.With.John.Oliver.S03E30.HDTV.x264-SDI.mp4#

I NEED A CLIP OF THE END WITH JOHN SAYING "FUCK YOU 2016!", PLEASE!

This is no longer current year.

voting dates for presidential elections in France are April23rd and May7th …

Or just do what people have done with the Big Bazinga Theory and replace the canned laughter with silence. It's a great way to show that the "jokes" are lame when there's no prompt that tells the viewer "that was the funny, you should be laughing now."

Sam?

did we make current year man peepee poopoo

Use ctrl + scroll wheel to make the text render bigger, then make the browser window smaller to get those runaway lines in control and make the post more square.

I'm also incredibly good looking and /fit/, you wouldn't believe the kind of shit women let me get away with

this meant for

he will never understand the beauty of the trump effect.
if trump makes a mistake, the media reports on it, blowing the fuck out of the narrative. they have to. the people become informed.
also, people are more motivated to pay attention to their president, and politics. they get involved and educated.

trump just has to be a real human bean.
he'll get all the help in the world from a non-complacent population and faculty.
it's hilariously effective.

on an aside, any popular figure or news outlet who doesn't keep up with a change in zeitgeist will be cut due to sheer overgrowth.

hail our shitposter-in-chief!

it is the year of our lord, current year +1

He doesn't use a live audience except for special events, and even then the audience members are all employees of the network or their family/friends who are paid to be there. The laughter, applause, condemnation, and every other reaction that his "commentary" gets is either canned outright or forcibly paid to exist. It is the lowest common denominator of crowd mentality and brainwashing.

Good post.

Please post the webm

Notices that this conservative qt looked awkward and wasn't in the 'Fuck 2016' part of the montage. Probably realised what she was being asked questions for and told them to bounce.

You basically just described every (((comedy show))) in the US.

Kek
Well done user.

I guess you are right, it's funnier that way.
Here fixed it, thanks for the suggestion.

Hey bros unrelated to cuckoliver, but i'm looking for a drawing. it's one where on the left a father is carrying his son on his shoulders, and on the right panel, he's holding a gun inside and LGBT faggots are outside marching.

Thanks ahead of time.

The qtddtot thread is a good place to ask for that shit.
Hell, you would have chanced upon it had you skimmed through it.

I found the inverse in another thread but couldn't find the original. On my phone so it's a bit laggy loading pages. Thanks again m8

Lol, even normies can see this shit for the hyper-emotional, illogical drivel that it is.

Women should be proud, their votes got Trump into office. Girl power!

Get me out of here lads, or at least tell me that it's time for MEGA

This guy jokes are less funny than a "I Can Has Cheezburger?" meme, and just as uninventive.

Funny how they leave out the important bits

I was just cringing the whole time watching that.

Is there any way to access Colbert's election night show? I would fucking pay.

Important for newfags (and oldfags who still make bad screenshots) to know, even if it's a minor thing.

GAS THE RABBITS LUNARIAN WAR NOW

Let's be honest here not everything he says its crap.

youtube .com/watch?v=s6MwGeOm8iI

Also, try not to use an OS that has terrible font rendering.

I think we need a debunking John Oliver thread once a week. I see his shit all over Youtube and apparently a lot of naive people think they get real news when they watch John Oliver. The guy is a liar who wraps his lies in an aura of Hey listen to me I'm going to explain to you what's going on (and you're going to take my bait because I know you're not going to make any effort to research anything on your own). How many writers and researchers are working behind the scenes to write his stuff? Do we know their names?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not even remotely. There's been a win-famine for the last decade and I'm gorging like a motherfucker to last me through the next drought.

You guys can hear it in his voice, right? His attempted patient but urgent appeal to stop "the madness." Like a someone trying to talk a guy off the ledge. Those clips robbed of all context while he struggles against a panic-attack.

The desperation is real.

I can't believe how prophetic that meme has become. what a year to be alive anons.

I tell you whut, though. Fire Cock had better be more of the same. I don't think I can take it if 2017 is just like 2015.

Salt is fun, but also pre-salt can be tasty as well. I'm extremely gratified that this pig-fucker Patrick is crying himself to sleep after being so smug during pre-election.

H265 isn't accepted on Holla Forums because our player is old.

Wonder how many of them are actually owned by (((Them))). Didn't even chuckle at any of the "Funny" moments, but the salt he was producing was worth it.

imdb.com/title/tt3530232/fullcredits

Series Writing Credits

Kevin Avery
Tim Carvell
Josh Gondelman
Dan Gurewitch
Geoff Haggerty
Jeff Mauer
John Oliver
Scott Sherman
Will Tracy
Jill Twiss
Juli Weiner

When exactly did "the current year" become an argumentative tactic of the Left?

It's been a talking point for progression for decades, but it only gained traction when any and all talking heads started miming the phrase for anything at all and became mocked by the populus as well, thus magnifying it's memetic shelf life.

I wanted to believe the show is unbiased, but the fact that he glossed over the crimes Hillary's connected to while claiming Trump's mean words is worse than 9-11 threw that assumption out the window.

See vid related. The best way to deconstruct this is literally the format:

The jerkoffs who actually watch this show are literally trained seals who immediately compute concept + mocking = conditioning/opinion. All you need to do is use those exact tactics to mock the Limey Who Tells Timey and its a killshot. Sam Hyde does a good job of it.

Bub is probably some nig tbh fam

Here's some fresh OC for you M8

NYAAAAHHHH THE TRUMP HAS OFTEN BEEN KNOWN FOR HIS EXCELLENCE!