AND
Vaccines cause autism
BUT
AIDS makes your immune system weaker
does that mean
Autism can be cured with aids?

what if autism cures aids

Ask CWC

so this is why faggots practice bug catching.

I don't know how that'd turn out but I have a theory that the involuntary abstinence associated with Autism could very well prevent contracting AIDS.

I don't know, lets try it on you first and find out.

Autism gives your immune system retard strength.

I've missed simple shitposting threads like this

yes

NO REASON NOT TO TRY :^)

We'll never know.

What if autism is an STD?

OP, we're never going to find out because you're always going to be a neet virgin.

Life's a bitch, ain't it?

if an autist weighs as much as a duck, they are made of wood, and thus they have aids.

Go back to 4chan.

that's where you're wrong

Nigga that's literally the point.

Each syringe is a tube full of dummy targets to practice on. It's literally training day.

Training just also seems to cause autism. For some reason.

Autism is genetic. Has nothing to do with vaccines. That's what medical journals indicate.

You're onto something here, user. Publish your findings.

Autism happens to prevent all STD's

You niggers need to stop shitting this board up. Read a goddamn book before posting ignorant shit here, it makes us look bad as a whole.

Read: Peter Duesberg and SV40. Maybe then you'll begin to understand these things. tbh though, non science fags should just leave the science up to us sciencefags. I don't try and tell you how to suck a cock.

When did Holla Forums turn into Holla Forums?
Oh right, about the same time cuckchan came to this board.

Yes goy, its just a harmless vaccine, just some dummy microorganisms, also mercury. Now lets find a vein

damn. beat me to it.

I'm agreeing with you that they cause autism. My stipulation is that we don't know why yet.

At least we don't. Bill Gates may have a better idea.

How about this:

What if AIDS kills the weak, but transforms into autism in the bodies of the strong?

ie. the Jews tried to infect us all with AIDS in the vaccines but got kike destroying autism instead

X-Men here we come