/got/ S07E01 LIVE #2 - archive.is/Mmvrd
/got/ S7 thread #3 - archive.is/fLFqx
/got/ S7 thread #4 - archive.is/ebMGT
/got/ S07E02 LIVE - archive.is/7S0v4
/got/ S7 thread #6 - archive.is/lySL4
/got/ S7 thread #7 - archive.is/PtQWX
/got/ S07E03 #LIVE - archive.is/rHKx2

Relentless

What fleet? Euron sank anything near Dragonstone, and the ships with Unsullied were on their way to Casterly Rock
For all we know, it was just Euron's ship and the rest were already pursuing Unsullied, no? Either way, at that point Queen Fatass had no naval force to intercept them
Snuck past what? Useless castle on useless island when you have no ships?
Just like Unsullied? And even if they had some head start, Euron's men are better seamen with better ships so they could catch up easily

2.5/10, Preston Jacobs tier

Wrong, he sank the Greyjoy part of the fleet which was about 100 ships at most.
Wrong. Euron's ship is seen with the fleet attacking the Unsullied.
Wrong. It has ships and has dragons, also it's supposedly meant to have a gap on either side the average width of the English channel, which is about 50 miles. You could see anything moving in that gap.
By literally going to the halfway point and turning around, sailing back to Kings Landing and then sailing back around again?
CNN polls/10 in terms of how wrong you are.

And how many ships does Dany have in total? We see them divided into fleets, Yara's (rekt by Euron in the storm) and the slavers' ships that get sunk by Casterly Rock.
Where exactly was Yara's fleet attacked? Either way, considering how superior Euron's fleet is (especially compared to slavers' ships) it's not unthinkable at all that they would catch up with the Unsullied.
What ships, kek
Speculation, plus Dany was dumb enough to send away all her naval force so there was no blockade or anything

Jon Snow has now been sucked into the Daenerys whirlpool of fail like Tyrion. I just skip all their scenes now. Cersei is the only watchable storyline left.

bravo GRRM.

Jaime the Tactician

Jaime had a hard life.

They turned out to be right about the TV show.

It's like what happened with NuBSG.

Well over a thousand
Off the coast of Dorne
You're fucking retarded, the literal thousand you see moored there and are often mentioned to be moored there. Dragonstone is said to be one of the few places that could moor such a fleet.
Except it isn't, if you take the English channel for example that's about the same size gap, even less at some points. It's just an example of D&D's retarded writing

He only had ten good boats.

Fuck this show. Dany is such a shit character, I'm glad cerci is kicking her shit in. I know D&D are hacks and that Dany will win in the end, but watching her eat some humble pie is fucking amazing.

why do ugly people insist on wearing shorts?

THICC

And where would she take them from? Does pic related seems like "well over a thousand" to you? Yara stole a hundred, and from the other pic you can see about a hundred more slavers' ships besieging Meereen. So lets be generous and say she has 300 somehow (unlikely), that seems to be the amount Euron already wreckt.
So that makes it what, 30% more distance for Euron's ships to cover to catch up with Unsullied? Assuming both fleets were going at full speed, I'd say it's completely feasible Ironborn are one third faster than slavers' vessels.
When?
An empty parking house now, sadly

Second pic meant to be this

kek

Best thing is that when manlet indirectly called her a petulant child, he was completely right.

Is Dany going to burn down King's Landing next week?

TRAILER FOR NEXT WEEK

You know it's going to happen eventually, accompanied by triumphant chorals no less. But it's nice to see writers came up with some obstacles on her Tumblr crusade and it's also a realistic outcome when your militrary strategist is Tyrion, while the opposition has warfare veterans like Randyll Tarly or Jaime Lannister.

In a perfect universe Dany & Tyrion would be killed off - not to mention Quasimodo herself.

She's a big girl

No, she'll fail miserably and get one of her dragons killed.

Unacceptable

You are correct good sir, looking like that is completely unacceptable. They can't keep getting away with this.

Mother of Dragons, I'm Mountain.

Did D&D intend this or did they just forget their own backstory?

Tyrion should have been killed off way back in that battle at King's Landing. The worst thing is for entertaining characters to hang around until they become non-entertaining but since he's a main character he lives and the audience has to deal with his shitty Joss Whedon tier dialogue.

TEN GOOD MEN

Biggest problem with the show right now. Most major character arcs are completed or on the cusp of completion so they're not nearly as interesting. Most are downright annoying.

Had an interesting dream last night, I was back in college and Emilia was my friend there. It's a strange timeline where she's already hugely popular thanks to GoT and all the people talk about her, but none with her - except me. Plus the fact she's studying in Slovakia haha. Unfortunately she's very boring and I don't think she said anything over the course of the dream that isn't just a trivial observation or small talk. Still, she's very approachable and doesn't mind me putting my hand around her waist so probably could have had sex with her. Doesn't happen though, there's some twist and I don't remember the last part.
8/10 experience overall

How does /got/ user proceed?

Bullying not allowed, kindly refrain from such posting behaviour in the future

That's the spirit

??

Maisie is pretty much the opposite of autism - extroverted yet well-behaved, confident yet humble young lady. I think we can all learn a thing or two from her

Absolutely! Imagine the bravery it takes to go outside looking like that, let alone appear on TV. What a trooper!

Careful user, I prefer not to post rude Maisies but you're really pushing me here

What are you on about, m8? I am commending her for her bravery.

While condescendingly commenting on her looks, we can't have any of that

I guess we can’t have any of her looks, but she should still be applauded for showing such courage against impossible odds. I am sad you don’t feel the same way.

Question, Holla Forums.

Am I supposed to be rooting against Cersei and Euron?

You forced my hand

If I was her, I wouldn't even dare leave my clock tower

Come, come, user. There is no need for any of that – any of it actually.

Aw, that is just… I don’t even…

D&D would probably answer something along the lines of "We attempt to write characters with grey morality and own justifiable motivations, so there's no intention from us to antagonise anyone. At the same time, no one is depicted in overly positive light"
Actually - Yes, you're supposed to perceive them as bad guys
In reality - they're the reason to keep watching + Mais

You guys are awful today

Looks like she caught glimpse of a mirror in that pic

ENOUGH

no amount of cock is enough for Maisie

Look like she slipped while squatting onto a dildo and it got stuck in her ass. What an embarrassing trip to the ER, huh? Because she would have to show that face of hers in public I mean.

Say that again

Erm nigger did you even pay attention or watch the show?

no amount of cock is enough for Maisie
Look like she slipped while squatting onto a dildo and it got stuck in her ass. What an embarrassing trip to the ER, huh? Because she would have to show that face of hers in public I mean.

Maybe she could get the doctors to find out what is wrong with ther face while she's there.

*BAM*

What's supposed to be wrong there?

Do you think she uses a fuck huge dildo in her ass? She probably does, after she goes clubbing and comes home alone, again, crying and grunting while squatting onto it, telling herself she is a star.

Meh, I'm sure there are some niggers proud gentlemen of African descent who wouldn't mind giving that pasty white ass a good ol' dicking. The crying, grunting, telling herself she is a star, and ending up alone again in the morning is unavoidable tho.

Screaming and and howling while slamming onto the giant dragon dick dildo, blood and faeces being smeared all over the room in globs as she tells herself she is just "too pretty" and that the guys are just "intimidated by her looks"

>and two short term things we know about
Provide proofs of your claim

your mom still talks to me sometimes

Ach, well, at least I have my cats ;_;

She says, as she looks over at the poor creature and starts smearing BBQ sauce on her already loose and flabby cunt, trying to lure the animal over

*BANG*

*shoots u*

Sentenced to death for double homicide.
RIP Quasimodo - you were too good for this world.

;)

Lets be real, the best part of that episode was the short hair qt that knocks on Cersei's door.

She would probably be taken for an ugly little boy and sent to a mens prison, where she would creep out the other prisoners by dropping the soap every time they take a shower, and rubbing up against them

Put that Hannibal Lecter mask on her, for goodness sake!

Please! Just execute her! Put her out of her misery!

Aye. It would be a coup de grâce.

I would be more scared of seeing her monster face in my house in the dead of night than a cannibal serial killer tbh

I think we need to go for a mask that covers the entire thing.

Once GoT finally wraps up, she could have a very promising career in horror films. No need to waste money on expensive make-up, prosthetics & CGI.

After her stint in what she thinks is stardom, she will be faced with the harsh reality as she will no longer have the crew around to compliment her on her looks to keep their jobs, and she will be found under a bridge, paying hobos to fuck her.

She could also pay (desperate) organizations to use her as a spokesperson, that way she can artificially extend her celeb status for a year or two more.

Pls no ;_;

Don’t be sad, user. Look at that face, she knows it is for the best.

Why couldn't Cersei let the Mountain fuck to death the daughter in front of her mother?

Saved.
Would love to ejaculate in her marshmallow fun-pit.

Silly!

Do you even into /pottery/?

SOMEBODY

Why couldn't Bravo Nolan get Hafþór to play Bane?
Hardy's Bane is just not that a big of a guy, except for CIA of course.

Does Onion Knight fancy some chocolate?

She reminds him of the charred remains of his sweet loli cunny

Would.

Too soon ;^)

Wanted to say that Mountain barely speaks English, but then I remembered Hardy's voice is dubbed over anyway
BRAVO NOLAN

She is not going to be able to keep her legs together like that when he is done with her, what is the Icelandic version of BLACKED, ICED?

Fuck, she's gonna need medical attention after that.

FJOR'D

what do you mean

HBO HACKED: UPCOMING EPISODES, GAME OF THRONES DATA LEAKED ONLINE

Fuck, Daenerys is an annoying bitch both in the books and the series. Can't wait to see her finally go full Aerys and get rekt

Unless they leak an episode or a couple I don't care at all tbh.

As much as I would love to see that, there is no way (((D&D)) (or even GURM) would have the balls to go thru with it.

Jaime's one of the only characters I find interesting just because I keep remembering him in Black Hawk Down.

Yeah. With this season's plot already available in detail, it would take an actual episode leak to be worthwhile.

It says they stole 1.5Tb, user. There must be at least one episode in there. Let's just wait for a bit.

most of it is probably nudes of GRRM

Descriptions of GRUMS meals over the last week is taking up all 1.5Tb

wouldn't even one Gb of text be thousands of pages?

You heard me.

Some of them already surfacing

Accurate description.
Jos Wedon is an utter faggot that writes the most forced, terrible, omega shit.
For some reason, tons of personality-free imbeciles lap up his faecal deposits.

How many times has she tried to make that horse mount her on set, after the crew has gone home you think?

Missandei is fucking worst. Not even an 'entertaining' character, but unkillable for some fucking reason.

That's also what I expected.
Either we are more in tune with the program than the writers themselves, or we'e spent too much time on the internet.

I'm sure Sir Spankanon :^) will provide three or four artistic imaginations of such scene once he shows up

That would be repeating what she did to the septa Unella. Poison fits better to kill that snake.

*MAMA!*

I'd say spending the resting of your life watching your daughter's decomposing body (or that's the plan at least) is far more brutal fate than witnessing a rape/murder. It lacks the elegance and poetry as well, in Unella's case it was more fitting because she was a religious old virgin who shame'd Cersei

The Lord of Light wants you to lick my firey bush, Jon Sno.
The Lord of Light has told me that if pisces is passing into capricorn, you will meet a beautiful stranger.
Last episode she said she will die in westeros. Just wait for it. She isn't useful anymore so she'll likely try to perform a self sacrifice that goes wrong and is useless - then be wiped out - probably by the penis of the mountain, passing into her capricorn.

They were pretty atrocious (((warriors))).
Training their whole lives to be knocked around like spastic children.

Why didn't the girl just kill herself and her mother.
Why weren't they carrying poison capsules in their vaginas to use at a later time.
All reputation and self-pomp, no skill or ingenuity.
Even their ooeoeoeoe special poison was duplicated and used by Cersei the boring.
Why not have them develop an immunity to it over a life time, like the man in black in the Princess Bride.

I would think she would become accustomed to it after a few days.
People aren't in perpetual states of shock from the same stimulus. It doesn't make biological sense.
Having her daughter buttfucked by the mountain once every few weeks - and watching her daughter's health slowly degrade, would be a better punishment - and should be filmed in 4k.

It's not biology that's in question, but psychology. Can't imagine more miserable life than that, regular physical torture would be mercy compared to that
Ah I see where you were going with this, can't argue there lmao

For

Mistakes "Melisandre" for "Missandei"

Get back to reddit.

Also:
>>824291 samefag

Cersei has started a new Raven circular called MOUNTAINED.COM

All the favourites, mountained for your pleasure.
Next week: Kaleesi.

tags: pawg, fat ass, fatass, fat-ass, chubby, fat, saggy

Why did queen fatass say she was raped? I don't remember her ever being that in earlier seasons. I also don't get why Jon doesn't want his resurrection to be known.

Whats wrong with her?
I think she looks great.

The mountain is the only one I'd trust to be able to penetrate her rear blubber and do a proper buttfucking.

Spooks people out if they know he's died.
Can't really have an undead dude telling you to fight against his pals the undead.

She said she was raped because she is an attention seeking sjw who deserves to die by cersei poisoned lips - delicately transferred from woman to woman over the period of several hours of close up videography.

I guess she was refering to the wedding night with Khal Drogo, conveniently omitting the part where she started enjoying it later

She's easily a 10/10, it's just that most of this board prefers cunny.

Smug sexy sandsnek :3

It's a meme.
In life she isn't overweight - I've seen her from about 5 yards away and she looked very petite.
She is 5 foot tall and perhaps weighs less than the mountain's penis.

Get outta here with that shit, user.

:)

It'd invalidate all accusations of lifeism. The other undead are bad hombres but Jon is a good undead. Seriously though, if he showed his stabwounds I think she would have an easier time believing him. I'm not sure he has a pulse but if he hasn't that be a cool thing to show off too. The way they are dealing with it makes his death and resurrection feel cheap.
How do you know this?

Because I know how much Kaleesi weighs, and the mountain's penis weighs the same as her.
13.6 grammes.

Do tell!

Worked as an extra - saw her doing scenes for a few days.
She's really cute in life, and has a sense of humour. Is also pretty good at doing an american accent. She jokes around with Tyrion quite a bit, but I'd say she is more easy going.

Tiny though, she looks like a doll in real life.

How can someone look so lewd without even trying?

Are you telling me that the Mountain has a 450lbs penis?

WTF you were an extra in GoT?

What was your role? A slave boislut?

He was Queen Lardbutts left buttcheek.

Soldier - not going to give away any details though, had to sign a confidentiality clause.
I can talk about the personalities of the actors though, from observations.
Tyrion had trouble with one of his speeches this series, you'll probably see it in the DVD bloopers - he had to go through it quite a lot of times.

Mormon will fight Mountain right?

fixed that for you*

FTFY

If he is here to tell the tale that is nothing short of a goddamn miracle if you ask me

Lmao

Who's the least likable actor you've encountered?

Nice my dad also works at HBO.

So that's a S6 then, right? Unsullied? Have you met Conleth Hill? He's supposedly the most fun on set

Honestly, all of them seemed like decent people - none seemed snobbish, just people really.
Emelia Clarke didn't stop to talk with the extras - I can understand, she is pretty small, and being surrounded by a lot of hungry men might be off-putting.
She was keeping things light on set though, making jokes with Tyrion, even sang a bit.

I shook hands with Bronn and Jaime - Bronn was one of the friendliest of all, really sincere guy.
Jaime seemed a bit busy, but I guess he has a lot more people coming up to him.
They are both really involved in the characters though, and some of the stuff you see is their decision based on what they think their characters would do in that situation - the directors asked them sometimes.

Randall Tarly/James Faulkener is a real gentleman and has a cracking sense of wit.
Spoke with some of the stunts, the special effects guy and a few of the directors/sub directors.
All pretty cool people.

Don't be a no fun allowed goon, even if he just makes shit up it's still entertaining to read.

I have a huge crush on him tbh. 😍

Why did he mean by this?

No, I'm in s7. Haven't been in the first 3 episodes, though some of my friends were in number 3.
Didn't meet Conleth.

She didn't want to be crowded.
You'll understand it after s7 is done.

He wants the bad pucci. The whaling man.

She has 100,000 Dorthraki and 10,000 Unsullied alone to transport.
The images you showed show at least a thousand ships.
Frankly you can't into maths and haven't been paying attention to the show if you aren't screaming at how retarded it is.

Jelly, no homo though

That if she saw them eating she may have to eat the entire set.

Real shame.

He just shook my hand and said "Good job."
He had a lot of hands to shake, so he said the same to everyone.
He looks exactly the same in life as he does on the series, and takes care of his horse.

Met this dude in a cafe by chance - really down to earth guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=fvYv3OGaAvo&feature=youtu.be

Wait he rides Cersei even after the show is finished?

Hold on a second, are you seriously claiming THIS is a thousand ships? user… Lets assume they somehow showed only a quarter of her navy in the big closing scene previous season, just for the sake of discussion, where are all these ships supposed to come from? Yara took a hundred, slavers had about as much. The remaining 800+? Also protip Ships can carry more than 20 people, many more in fact

I just crunched some numbers on that, assuming it's 100 troops per ship and I am being generous here she would need at least 1,100 ships to transport her forces across. However considering the Drothaki need room for their horses and you also need supplies and equipment really the number is closer to about 2,000-3,000 ships in total she would need in order to transport her forces across the waters.

Hey niggers,

Here's Best of Episode 3

Most of them used the tunnel.

Yes actually, if you count them there's roughly a thousand ship in that screen with much more in the side. If you can't see them you need glasses.
They were all stored up Queen Lardbutt's ass.
Like where they pull all the other random shit out of and what I am getting at. They said many times in the show that she has thousands of ships and a horde of 100,000 troops but it doesn't make any fucking sense

Used the weebway more likely.

The light banter & shitposting with fellow anons is now more interesting than the show…

Now she has no ships, and has lost two of her armies completely.
100% losses with no kills for her on that front.

A paper tiger.

Things Ive noticed in the last 12 hours.

Did I miss anything?

Pats her, talks to her, keeps her calm between takes.
If he isn't needed or it is just positioning rehearsals, his double rides the horse.

Is this, dare I say it, the best one to date? Not in quantity perhaps but there's some quality in there haha
Hi :)

Cheers.

Not necessarily, the only ships we've seen her lose are the Gayjoys and the Unsullied ones which is about 200 ships. She still has the Drothaki horde safely anchored up in her ass which is why she was walking funny this episode and you never saw the fleet. She's so paranoid that she hid that fleet up inside her and she is going to literally shit out a Drothaki horde next episode in a sea of brown water.

Jon got raped by a wildling and killed by his bros. Dany never got raped, she just got married and she has never really been hurt even.

I agree with this faggot
We've only see her lose about 200 ships so far. She still should have a large navy by all accounts. Whether Dumb & Dumber recognize this is another thing.

Haven't counted them (neither have you) but believe it or not, some people went through the trouble and it's… 350.
thewrap.com/game-of-thrones-finale-how-many-ships-were-in-daenerys-fleet/
Also your numbers are off, there aren't 10 thousand Unsullied and we have no idea how many Dothrakis she took to Westeros
Who did?

Was odd how the ironborn with ironborn ships were so quickly defeated by ironborne with ironborn ships.

It's almost as if they couldn't think of a clever way to capture the snake trio and the greyjoy lesbo.

Nigger I am telling you count the top row, then count how many rows there are for an average. It is damned sight more than 350. This is literally high school maths here.
Literally since Season 1, the Drothaki horde combined number at least 100,000 and it was said at the last season that they would take them all to Westeros.

Kek, I have no idea why someone would believe Dany should still have some big navy left somewhere. Varys specifically mentions they lost "good portion of their ships" to Euron, and that was only the first attack. He sunk at least a hundred more by the Casterly Rock. She has about 100 left, which would be consistent with the shot of her fleet at the end of S6.

The 100,000 dothraki was mentioned in earlier series.
There were 9,000 unsullied originally - but surely she has lost some in battles against slavers etc.
The unsullied are the most overrated shit there is - "without fear" - also without any training, weapons or armour.

If I recall there was 8,000 Unsullied with about 2,000 recruits in training.

In his last speech, gayperm said that in the fear training, one out of every 4 died.
Meaning only 1,500 survived unsullied academy.

I really suggest you go back and suffer through Goyim of Thrones from Season 1 user if you are really doubting these numbers because they are the numbers that have been shoved down our throats by the writers for the show.
The thousand ships, 10,000 unsullied and 100,000 Drothaki figures come from the last season

It was a pretty good episode for me. I've hated every scene with Dany and Sansa though.

Thank you, Lord of Alcohols Hello Sir Maisiefag!

He truly knows nothing.

Sansa had one entertaining part when she told the whispering backstabber to shut up when he was just opening his mouth.

Apart from that, irritating.

wish there was more of this.

Ayy
100,000 was the force of Drogo's khalassar, no specific number has been quoted in ages as they've shattered into dozens of hordes since. Similiary, we have no knowledge how many of those who followed her in S6 actually ended up being boarded to Westeros and how many she left behind to keep peace in Slaver's Bay. It's impossible to guess the number, but even when they're shown attacking the slavers who besiege Mereen it's nowhere near such number. Could be 5000 for all we know

Is counting ships the new moose-posting?

Imagine Khal Drogo's view when he was repeatedly having to retake the mounting scene.

"Is this an apple I see before me"

Over, and over, and over again.
Steam rising from her open wound.
The occasional, miniscule fart slicing through the air as she bumped back against him.

The thousand ships, 10,000 unsullied and 100,000 Drothaki figures come from the last season
Direct me to the exact quote from S6 and I'll drop this argument immediately. Especially those thousand ships

Fun fact, there are really only between 9 and 20 dothraki in total.

The rest refused to board the ships. Kaleesi is currently only guarded by less than a dozen, and her three dragons.
Arya's wolf will return and enter Dragonstone castle - seeking out the mother of dragons.
The dire wolf will then spend several days making her the mother of cubs.

I'm angered that no one is talking about Cersei being naked. Those tits are PERFECT.

It's Joffrey all over again!

Her body was doubled by Emelia Clarke.

Possibly

you're lying, but I wouldn't mind either way.

You know what grabbed my attention?

Tyrion said Miss Andy is Dany's "most trusted advisor". Like why? Because she was a slave and she can speak a foreign language? She knows nothing about anything, what can she give advice on? Housekeeping? Sex?

Nigger just counted them there and you get approximately 50 per row with at least 10 rows shown which would bring you up to 500 ships and keep in mind there are many more off screen and many tiny pixels you can barely see. You really are retarded if you don't get this.
It was mentioned during those but we would have to suffer through "Bad Pussy" to get to the exact moment. If needs must we will get up a stream but you need to bring your own eye bleach.

Most logical post I've heard on Holla Forums all year.

Diversity

Because she is a stronk negress.

Exactly.
Most trusted doesn't mean most capable.
Jorah was her most capable advisor and she banished him.

When he says "most trusted advisor" - he means the 'advisor' she most often bumps pubic mounds with.

how to pick off and eat lice.

We will count all the ships. In fact we will do a stream when GoT is finished pausing each scene with ships in it to count the amount of ships anons can spot

There must be a programme that can do that.
Or just send a letter to the VFX department.

"Ow meni chipz u mak 4 kally C??? thenx"

Sounds like we will have tremendous fun

I think the top of the list would be finding out how they CGI Emilia Clarke's butt to reasonable proportions.

It will be the autistic feat that counted a thousand ships.

And in the fourth row from behind, there are only 30.
Why should there be? 350 are shown and that's more or less consistent with the number she could have got from Yara + slavers + some extra from somewhere. Such number of ships is also enough to transport all her unsullied + dothraki + horses, assuming there's reasonable amount of Mongols like 10 000 or something.

True enough

You are forgetting all the families of the dothraki, the cooks, maids, highly skilled tailors.
There must have been at least 600,000 in total.
That means she must be using new technology - with 7 sub-aqua decks including ballrooms and observation panels for monitoring of marine life.

Surprised there aren't any large sea creatures in game of thrones - given they have dire wolves, giants, dragons and wildlings.

It's 1488 not 1448 ya dumb mutter…

We should task Sir Gifmaker with making Best Ofs from regular threads too

Dany's plans all going up in flames is fun to watch though, isn't it?

Yeah, it is. We know the danger is real, she doesn't, that's okay. But here are people who say that the danger is real: Tyrion, Jon, Davos. Tyrion says Jorah said it's real too. If she knows so much about arcane shit like dragons, and those bald guys who tried to steal the dragons, she should believe in the White Walkers too, at least she coudl try.

What I hate is that she is so single-minded. Just that fucking throne and that's all.

Also, read an article about the psychosis of dictators today, and one sympthom that was common in all of them is that they made up and gathered lots of titles. When Miss Andy shouted Dany's hour long titles, it instantly came into my mind.

Dany is the villain here. Anyone, including D&D, who says otherwise is a moron.

If you don't understand the concept you fail at basic maths. Imagine you want to count the amount of Cherrios in the jar. There's a portion you can't see and if you count right away the ones only you can see you aren't going to get anywhere near close to the correct figure. However you can get a very close and accurate estimate by counting how many are in one layer, then how many layers there are. This is pretty much the same as calculating surface area of an object and in this case if we had a better view we could probably calculate an even more accurate number of ships by using the formula for an area of a circle A= π x r² when we get the entire fleet and dividing it by the surface area taken up by an average ship to get a reasonably accurate number. Could also do it with volume if you are feeling even more autistic and want even more accurate numbers.

Well perhaps they got more ships from a whaling fleet chasing Queen Lardass?

Agreed, good points. Her pettiness in the scene with Jon was so irritating, and moments like that give me faint hope that D&D might - despite all the previous signs suggesting the opposite - actually be playing the long joke and have Dany turn out to be another insane Targaryen. And if not, which is 95% probable, at least we've enjoyed two episodes of Tumblr power squad getting schooled by actual military strategist and sea pirates. As opposed to Tyrion "Daddy never gave me the castle so now I'm taking it" Lannister as the general

I don't know whether to be scared or excited for the ride ahead.

I'm off to sleep now, but before I go:

On August 8, there will be some shit with Mophie on Amazon (Carpool Karaoke). Maisie's tits look nice here, I'm interested.

Good night /got/!

Why is she dressed like a toddler?

Jon Sno is going to marry Sansa.
It is the only eventuality that makes sense.

He's going to knock her up, and out will spring a little wolf baby - but red, like a fox.
This fox will be able to warg into itself, and then into its self's self, and so on.
After the 99th layer of warging into itself, it will have its reaction times so delayed that it will wander off a cliff and crash into the rocks - ending the family line of the starks.

The Car-starks will take over, and introduce motorways throughout westeros - following with their family name.
Horse merchants will go bankrupt, and armour will go out of fashion due to all the metal being bought up to manufacture cars.

Jaime Lannister will commission a valerian steel car from the car-starks - and drive it full speed, flip the nitrous on and crash head on into the white-walkers, with an added bowling pin sound effect.
The night king will challenge Jaime to race for pinks, and just before the night king wins, the poleesi will turn up and put an end to the drag race.
The night king will vow his revenge, resulting in him 'keying' Jaime's valerian car, ruining the paintwork with the red woman's amulet.

End of series.

archive.is/ARE6Y
What happens when you mix white feminism with white privilege and add a dash of white allyship? You get Daenerys Targaryen—the physical embodiment of the word “problematic.”

While it might be true that she is the “breaker of chains” (notice how she rattled off every one of her titles when our play cousin Jon Snow walked into her living room at Dragonstone, while Davos simply introduced Jon Snow as … well … Jon Snow), we must remember that Daenerys’ much-ballyhooed benevolence is tied to her obsession with winning the presidency Iron Throne.

She repeatedly reminds everyone how she helped free oppressed people across the Seven Kingdoms, but doesn’t mention that she’s now using those same people as disposable pawns in her narcissistic quest for ultimate power. Daenerys wants Jon Snow to honor the pledges of his ancestors while simultaneously distancing herself from the atrocities committed by her forebears. Isn’t that the epitome of white privilege?

Her only accomplishments were achieved because she was born in the right family and had dragons dropped in her lap, yet she expects everyone she comes in contact with to “bend the knee.” The only reason Daenerys even pretends to care about the rise of the “Alt-White” Walkers is because she needs an endorsement from our people in the North.
Trust me, Daenerys Hillary Targaryen Clinton doesn’t believe that #UnsulliedLivesMatter.

So where were you anons when /got/ generals turned into the Open University?

All I'm getting from this is that you counted the row with the most ships and multiplied it and your estimate is 500, while people who counted it one by one ended up with 350. Not such a huge difference actually, maybe if you chose a row with average number of ships instead of maximum you'd end up with the exact number.
Either way, I appreciate you're starting to realize how ridiculous your original claim of more than a thousand is

I thought they weren't friends anymore

(Checked)
Night night, the #Mophie looks promising

I'm off too friends, and I know what I'll be counting before sleep instead of sheep haha :)

I never claimed there was more than a thousand
I said there is there would need to be a thousand and that the show claims there is more than a thousand.
And also the row with 50 ships is not the row with the most ships, far from it. Some rows have 100 ships in it and the ones at the front aren't worth counting since you see so few. The point I argued with your source is that it was bullshit maths and anyone that could count would have approximated 500 easily which is a far more accurate figure than 350.
Read, listen, and learn nigger.

are you sure my posts are funny? why did you put three of them there?

It was but a tragic accident.

Tryion wasn't that bad this episode. His conversation with Jon on the cliff was nice, even dare I say, humorous?

"You look much better brooding than I do." Fuck you, it gave me a chuckle after having watched half an hour of pretentiousness from Kelly c and her mulatta sidekick.

Underrated tbh

Esmé Bianco is so hot.

I DONT WANT JAMIE TO FUCKING DIE, WE FUCKING KNOW SOME HOW DANY'S DRAGONS TELEPORT HER TO FIREBOMB THE HELL OUT OF THE LANNESTER ARMY
IF JAMIE FUCKING DIES I FUCKING SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D&D actually managed to write a realistic character, wow!

Couldn't sleep, so here's my work. Of course you don't have to trust the numbers, but in that case it's far easier to count 150 colored dots than hunting pixels in the backround. You'll surely spot couple of ships I missed so add those to 346, but at the same time I've marked every shade resembling a vessel so there might be duplicates. Overall I'm confident it's +/- 10 accurate :)
Pretty sure Varys will just casually announce they lost 400 out of 600 ships or something later this season and this was for nothing, but I wanted to be sure I'm not crazy when user first said "The images you showed show at least a thousand ships" and then (someone else perhaps) "damned sight more than 350".

This guy.

First off your 1's look like 7's you fucking nigger. Also I counted these and imo flagships count worth at least 30 considering the save of Eurons ship. Also I did my best to estimate greywroms ship count, despite a number of them can be repeated broken ships or even some missing because of sunken. So if she had 350 ships but greyworm lost almost 100, how much men can they really carry? Isnt the castrated army around 10k? It might be down since over the insurgency they had in eastros or whatever. How did the transport the dathraki?

Also did some research on those "100 000" Dothrakis and "1000 ships" and all I've found is Drogo's khalassar, which is completely irrelevant to the number of Dothrakis Daenerys is taking with her to Westeros. As for "thousand" ships, there's this scene

from S6 where Dany asks Daario how many ships would she need to transport everything and everyone to Westeros
So user was partially right that it was brought up recently, however it's the number she would NEED for everyone, not the number she actually has available. We know already that she left the whole Second Sons company behind, so the implication is Daenerys couldn't have brought every single Dothraki with her.
After all, in only makes sense. What portion of her khalassar were actually fighting men? Assuming she had to leave some of those behind as well, it seems feasible they would fit into 350 ships - a number more or less consistent with number Yara + slavers could have provided, and the marine losses she suffers this season when Varys says they "lost a good portion of their ships" in the first attack alone, not counting the Casterly Rock. He also mentions "remaining" ships at Dragonstone, but all above considered, it won't be much

Good to see we've combined our efforts :)
The army count is elaborated here partially , the question just how many Dothrakis are with her right now remains open. Definitely not all of them

(((THE BANKING COMMUNITY)))

Its explicitly said in the books that Braavos is anti-slavery and pressures allied Free Cities to drop it. Pentos for instance has to use loopholes in order to practice slavery.

Petyr Baelish in

WINTER FELL: CHAOSH THEORY

What a boring fucking episode

Agreed. Even worse than previous one

Cersei's tits > diversity hire's tits

What did he mean by this?

It means that the greyscale story arc is concluded. It was merely a plot device to have Sam research "forbidden" lore and to cure Jorah in order to send him back to Daenerys.

I hope he gives Daenerys greyscale of the twat and it hurts too much to sit on the throne when she finally gets it.

I've always interpreted it as being from the character's pov, the way they would tell the story to someone else, actual events may have differed.

For example, while I believe Dany did seduce Khal and learn his culture to gain power within it, I don't think she ever loved him. I think she intentionally had that woman poison him so she could then smother him with a pillow. GRRM said many of the characters are unreliable narrators, notably Sansa with the whole "unkiss" thing.

Now, I'm not saying this as a bookfag, worse I'm saying it as a showfag who reads the wikis. My feeling for this and the last season has been that they're no longer going by anything GRRM has written, that he's given them a basic outline of where he was going with the plot, and they've ad-libbed the rest. I don't want to say GRRM is some amazing writer, but to me it's really, REALLY shown in the dialog.

For the first five seasons most of what was said felt pretty eloquent, I could tell when speeches were coming from the book. Boring scenes of people standing around talking were entertaining because there were subtleties, plots, agendas, layers of metaphor and snide remarks. Those same scenes these seasons have just felt like people standing around talking, like complete exposition.

Go back and look at scenes of people talking, how frequently does their conversation boil down to either "I am outright specifically telling you a plot point from the past and revealing what actually happened to you" or "I am going to go to "

Jaime: Hi Olenna. I beat your dudes and stuff.
Olenna: You gonna kill me or whatever?
Jaime: I guess. Here poison.
Olenna: Oh, poison. I poison Joffrey. His face get all purple.
Jaime: I shocked.
Olenna: Tell Cersei so we can film a scene of her finding out later.
Jaime: OK bye.

Made me laugh harder than it should have.

abandoned, user. It was abandoned.

In the books it's expected to kill off at least 1 or 2 characters of significance or start a plague. In the show they just decided to use it as an excuse to get Jorah out and about.

I think you're sort of right but I always understood the "unreliable narrator" thing to be a crutch for his hack writing. Since he doesn't plan and fakes everything an unreliable narrator means he doesn't have to keep track of all the shit he has written and the character probably just remembers wrong or whatever when he fucks up.

At this point there is no doubt left in my mind that the show will heavily influence the book and at best we will only get one more before he croaks.

when the fuck did Dany get raped?!

I guess by her brother?

Drogo clearly raped her, it doesnt matter she withdrew consent years later

To be honest, even if she enjoyed it later, she did get raped by him at first. It doesn't void the rape by learning to love your rapist.

In the book it's debateable wether she actually did get raped or not. She seemed to want it on their wedding night.

Could be she was raped in the show because she wasnt liking it at first but that could also have been because she was a virgin and for most women that shit hurts in the start

it's terrible writing. All she had to do was mention what her brother said about letting them all rape her and then the horses rape her and then dothraki-horse airtight rape fest and how lucky she was she didn't wind up with a meaner Karl who wanted to push her shit in.

I suppose that's why it is taking so long, he wants to know if the ending he's working towards is unsatisfying and if so he will rewrite Winds for another ending.

LION TEATS

literal autism

Why the fuck would counting the ships in the image be any indication of how many ships she had in total? Shots like that in shows/movies indicate that its part of a much larger fleet. You would be better off counting the 10K uruk hai in the LOTR

that is the first maisie pic ive seen where ive been interested in her. Her rack appears quite large

I hate how this season just jumps to events, and cut down slower and more meaningful events for more of what the "fans" want (dragons, JonXDanny, Starks reunited etc).
How could they just glance over Mormonts story with grayscale, Cersei's hubris, and the mountains reveal?
I hate how they're skipping the slow and more interesting long-term arcs for more shitty CGI and models of castles.

Best parts have been the Brotherhood Without Borders traveling north.

isnt this season only 7 episodes?

Please leave these threads for a while, the maisiefags are getting to you.

and let's be honest Dany wasn't even raped
She was married to Drogo
you can't rape your own fucking wife. especially not in Westeros. that's absurd

fucking feminist show writeres

she wasn't in Westeros

she wants to be queen of westeros
she takes on westeros customs
you cant rape your wife in westeros

Good idea, queen lardass. Good thing my man Euron is in position to lay another WWE smackdown on her armies.

4 episodes actually.

well shit I missed a spot

You're just jelly because she's a strong womyn who doesn't need no man. She only needs a smug negress, two dickless faggots as advisors (the dwarf man my be shifty, according to another strong but old womyn)

I really hate maisie…

Being anti-slavery is THE founding ideal of Bravoos, including the bank. It's not just a book thing either, since it was included in the history and lore series.

If he waits a couple of weeks he could have some very bad poosy

literal autism

Kit has probably never felt so tall
youtu.be/7WJ6LNYVYj8?t=6m30s

WHAAA COUNTING IS HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

You're not getting her weight in silver Roose. That would bankrupt even the Iron Bank!

underrated

what did he mean by this? Does Fa-chung come from another continent or is this from Asshai?