Neo-Cohens are trying to purity spiral

Neo-cohens are spamming Twitter with anti-nationalist propaganda, attempting to purity spiral the worker's party (heil) into becoming corporatist again.

This is an attempt to justify Republicans breaking party lines. They want to be able to stonewall Trump.

There are a couple responses one can have.

Actually voting turnout has been in decline overall since 2008. Also, more popular votes =/= more electoral

Voting turnout was in decline across all parties. Democrats suffered the same loss in numbers.

Also:
Trump was chosen in the primaries for his platform over those that didn't have the same platform. Which means they expect their party to conform to the values of Trump over that of the other candidates.

Go home, TRS, you're not wanted here

Didn't Trump get more votes in the primaries though?
Meaning he might have had a reduced turnout in the general, but he still increased the GOP voting base.

Also, another point to bring up about cucks being pro-amnesty:

Latinos and African-Americans actually voted for it.

Meaning, more Latinos and Niggers voted for Trump than for Romney.

Was that not some baldy cunt the #nevertrumper fuckfaces were trying to run 3rd party against Trump?

He got triggered and never even accepted. Has adopted nigger kids.

Go home, first poster, you're not wanted here

Molyneaux should be in trump's cabinet.

Good point. He's a third-party that has nothing to do with the Republican party. I thought this was neo-cohens. It may still be D&C techniques, shills.

However, ideologically, they're going to use the lack of ideological purity for business as a way to say "not a real conservative".

The obvious response? The one the establishment has been using for decades:

We have to be practical. We have to concede some ground to get things done.

We're the GOP now.

what the fuck is a purity spiral

minister of propaganda, arguments, and peaceful parenting

reported

It's when everyone starts pointing fingers at everyone else for not being 100% white, and the entire focus becomes ethnic purity, which ends up excluding everyone because nobody is ethnically pure enough even if they are 99.99% white European.

see

which has zero to do with OPs topic.

found the mestizo faggot

What's a better term to describe it, then?

Yeah, this only confirms my suspicions that anti-TRS posters are d&c shills. Get fucked.

TRS may use the term, but I'm pretty sure it came from LessWrong via NRx, as strange a pedigree as that is.

you could describe what it actually is
which is that cuckservatives want him to stick with cuckservative policies

Someone needs to figure out how many whites voted for Obama and use that to BTFO out of the Cohenservative Journalists who are beating the "white supremeacy elected Trump" drums.

Go talk about your father's semen on another thread faggot. I am pretty sure Purity Spiral did not come from TRS, but TRS is cancer all the same.

Purity spiral also implies that they are making a fuss primarily to demonstrate their virtue to each other. It suggests they don't specifically care about policy content, other than that they have all agree to agree on some set of things already. It means that they will bow to sufficient social pressure, but cannot be reasoned with.

No, fuck off TRS. We already confirmed that you homo-lovers actively try to subvert and steer Holla Forums discussion. Douse yourself in gasoline and light yourself on fire.

All votes haven't even been counted yet including 4,000,000 from California.

I would call it 'virtue signalling' but signalling requires that a person have their policy already in place and they're just trying to signal how they're in control. Though, maybe it can be seen as virtue signalling for the corporatists. Still, that would be a pill too hard to swallow for some on the Right, I think.

Anyway, you did a good job describing it. They are ideologues that bend only to social pressures that make them feel good. They're kikes.

So many kikes are libertardians.

TRS raids is one of the things that ruined this board.

Quit clogging the board with your gay threads.

Kill yourself anytime.

A bunch of namefagging forum homos trying to psyop a chan.

don't forget that the (((libertarian))) candidate that the nevertrump faggots ran got 4.2% of the vote - votes that would probably have gone to Trump