RWDS on Comet

Why are we waiting? Why are we thinking our compromised justice system will tackle this?

Any anons in the DC area need to blitzkreig there fuckers while they're at work. They want to see trafficking? How about we traffic these sick fucks out to the woods and start torturing them until we get the answers we need.

These people are not citizens. They are monsters, not subject to the laws of the Constitution.

Video tape the confession and the subsequent slow death they will receive after. Send a thumb drive to Podesta and Abramovic.

If there ever was a reason to death sqaud it would be now. They think they own the monopoly on evil and pain, it's time for us to force the new definition of pain into their skulls.

fbi pls go

I swear on the holy trinity that I am not alphabet.

I've been glued to this fucking story for a week now and every day that goes by where these people aren't dead is an existential sin to me.

I don't want to LARP anymore

obligatory

nobody is stopping you, but don't come here asking for help to commit violence
that's the surest way to get you and others arrested

if you know people who'd help IRL, great, otherwise you're on your own

So the government can systemically rape and eat kids and we're worried about being labeled violent?

They've seriously cucked the population here. Where is your anger?

Hello my fellow white nationalists we should plan some sort of violent activity.
We need plans and preferably a list of the full names of all the people willing to volunteer.

Who says I'm not angry?
Their time will come, among many others when it's appropriate; but I'm not about to throw away my entire life over it.
You're more than welcome to, if your "anger" really is that great.

Ok, I start: Quee'Tayqon III. Johnson.

If you are not a provocateur then you are being irrational.

No shame in that.

People get angry when they find out kids have been raped.

Don't let your anger lead you to stupid action.

Death squads are not a practical solution to the problem of rich rapists.

Death squads work when Duterte uses them to kill relatively poor drug dealers.

To solve the rich-rapist problem you need calm and patient action on boring activities.

If you are angry, and you don't mind doxxing yourself, print out the key evidence and visit your local FBI office. Tell them that you are an angry law-abiding citizen, show your ID, and tell them that if the FBI doesn't act, you are going to write to President Trump.

Just because we landed a probe on one doesn't mean we can highjack them and ride em Slim Pickens style into pissrael. Think about it user.

If you think torture gives accurate intel, you are really in need of re-training.

You're a sworn agent. If people are in danger then do it yourself.

Do it then. liquidate your assets and go get armed and kill him. We have no support anons. We are all lone wolves. If someone wants to do something, do it. But dont expect help.

Unless you're a private investigator or have lots of other special skills, you'll probably never get within 50 yards of these guys. Even if you could get line-of-sight, your eyesight isn't reliable enough to distinguish your actual target from lookalikes. Even if you manage to assassinte one, the others will just regroup.

Violence by amateurs is not going to improve this situation.

If you actually want to do something that makes a positive difference, organize a political action group to demand legal prosecution of Comet and their conspirators.

Wheres dox.

Can't be that hard. Simply watch them, follow their activities, act like one of them, then, Bang, shoot them when they show weakness. Once they start dying, the rest will be terrified: Like user said, we're lone wolves. We can't be tracked down. We can't be arrested because we have no group beyond occasional shitposting.

Great idea, dox yourself and accomplish nothing. They own the legal system. It's time to start fixing things with the most universal tool. Violence. Major leaders of these pedos and kikes need to be removed, and once they're gone, all the leeches and hangers on will run away, either to find a new host or to die.
Eitherway, it's better than sitting on our asses and hoping they stop raping kids.

This x100.
Dylan Roof had the right idea, but his passion was wasted on harmless, church-going niggers.

We need someone in DC to give Comet Ping Pong the "Sam Hyde Treatment" if you know what I mean.

Unfortunately it has to be done in secret. And the noble act would be thankless, because nobody would know who did it. But if the newspapers reported one day that John Podesta, Tony Podesta, James Alefantis and David Brock were all beaten to death with some kind of blunt object, we would know what happened. We would know.

Sadly however, nobody here condones violence.

What are you posting here for? Go do it faggot.

Ayez be in on diz shit nigga, D'various Jenkums

there are plenty of pedophiles that don't have secret service protection or affiliation, and would be easy enough to track down if you went through the darkweb, or even from some scumbag forum here. I completely agree with the sentiment. If you have nothing else to live for…

They don't the rank-and-file FBI.

The FBI has the badges, guns, and training required to do this effectively.

YEA! lets do it FBI
You go first. Post pictures. Then we will.

They're under their payroll. Perhaps a small portion of the FBI is against them, but as Comey demonstrated, they are legally invulnerable. Fortunately, bullets, blades, and blunt objects can still hurt them.

My name is Lena Dunham and this is a good idea.