Meanwhile, in medieval Holla Forums…

Meanwhile, in medieval Holla Forums…

The Jews poisoned the well ☠️
I don't care what Clement VI says about the matter

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Shylocke did nothing wrong?

Alright, Jim? How's the kids? How's business for you? Okay, see you later.

Castrati ruined ecclesiastical music. I don't care about the supposed superior sound, it's verily all for wicked Greek sodomy.

Shylock was of they that deny Christ, Mordecai. Take thee back to thy cuckoldry shed to watch a moor take thy maiden's virtue.

This.

What did'st he mean by this?

MWAAAAAAGH THE FRENCH!

Crusadeccino?

Don't mind if I do!

If you go to the theatre and pay to watch Masquetripe, please leave this place. Liturgikino is the choice of a true Englishman. How can people here say theatre is dead when the Church is still putting out plays like 'Cain and Abel?'

He is a person of big size.

For thou.

Is anyone else suspicious of the hooknosed fella that is running that circus show full of freaks and pig shit colored gypsies on the corner?

UNGA BUNGA ROCKSTOP

come on people, it's AD 1450

Lot of loyalty for a hired Swiss!

I liked jousting before they started faking it.

what did he mean by this?

I wager the Hebrews are behind yon tale

MASSIVE
MOOR
PHALLUS

I want this gallant black knight to fuck my wife.

it's the same lady who did this

He was a fellow of mighty stature.

for yourself

of course she is

Frederick II did nothing wrong.

ooga booga fucking rockstop

I put forth that swines are superlative animals and companions to man much like the faithful hound. Their association with dirtiness and godlessness could only have come from across the shores. I would also wager that women prefer the large prick of a virile swine over that of a man of the orient of an ethiope, who are possessed of much smaller endowments.

he was a muslim. that's pretty wrong if you ask me.

These illiterate plebs lack joy, for they will never experience the tale of "Best ask Solomon". They are content to listen to the bards sing of the petty squabbles of legend.

I have experienced the next best thing: chopping a baby in half with a sword

Sir Lewis, leave this place immediately

Time for crusades? Otherwise I'm going back to bed

Or perhaps he is wondering why someone would stab a man before tossing him out of a carriage.

Yonder King Drumpf eats two boars in but a single dinner!
Where is my second boar your highness!

Fair young lady Jenny is rumored to be our new queen!
Heavens help us should her bitter rival lady Maisie of the bridge trolls find out of this challenge.
There is no margaret because colostomy bags weren't invented yet

I meant the Holy Roman Emperor.

as did I

R.I.P.

If I remove thine faceplate, wouldst thou Perish?

I have heard word that he is at the beck and call of a foreign king. In meeting with them, he was offered wenches to warm his bed, but he ordered them to relieve themselves on the sheets.

It would be extremely dishonourable.

COLUMBUS HATH DISCOVERED A NEW WORLD!

IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR FINALLY RETURNING?

Is that all? Many a tale I have heard of worse deeds committed by vulgar lords, as of those of the heathen disposition.

Yet, for some reckoning there art noneth womeneth in theese hamlets!

Ponder with me, my good men, about the sumptuous derriere of the Moorish woman!
Is not not supremely luscious? What fool would pass these pleasurable women?

Bestial in appearance and horrible to behold.
I should prefer to remain content with my oriental picture-books.

Alas, good user, thou canst never embrace thine beloved.
Forsooth, out of thine desperation dost thou seek those Oriental scribblings.

Thine hast never lain with a woman, I can tell.

Barbarian, it is evidently clear that thou hast no command of the English tongue.
Remove thyself!

KUSO! Impossibru!

Huzzah!
The xanthous beast from the Orient has once again been thrust from our lands!

>>>Holla Forums

Feudalism is the best of all possible worlds, obviously the world is 4,000 years old & our king has divine right over the other peasant morons

"Best Ask Solomon" is the best long form play I have ever witnessed. A morality play in which neither the lawyer Chuck or the trickster Solomon is truly absolved of sin. Truly it exceeds "Becoming Wicked" in quality. And not a warm blooded man alive could deny the beautiful visage of Kim Wexler.

Today I witnessed another part of the Twofold Pinnacles, and when the fine actors stopped moving for a large number of heartbeats, it was a pleasant sight to see the serfs and peasants scurry out of the audience. Back to till their land and milk their cows, I presume.

Jesus Christ , niggers in the streets!

Gather round lads, for I have found a man of Hebrew origin peddling lies in the town square! If he hath not begged our Lord forgiveness for his murder, than he shant beg forgiveness now for his attempts at manipulation and subversion.

OP is an abuser of himself with mankind

This jew has forsaken his life upon his heritage. Man of God, thou sword shall fall upon those who have consecrated our dear Lord's son.

I want the hunchback from the bell tower to lay feet in my face

THE WORK OF ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH BEASTS

could we have just one thread with no maisieposting?

please?

HE WHO FORSAKES HIS FORESKIN FORSAKES GOD, IT IS THE MARK OF THE CHRIST-KILLING HEBREWS WHO SMELL LIKE THE SULPHUR OF HELL ITSELF! SO SAYETH I, ADAULFI SON OF HOLTLER!

(check'd)
1455!! HAIL HOLTLER!!!

HAIL

this fellow follows a hebraic cause of squalor, sloth and general sinfulness
remove thyself or be thrown into a crucible until burnt to death

APPOINTED
DEFECATION
THOROUGHFARES

INSULENT PEASANT, THY DOTH NOT TAKETH THE GODS NAME IN VAIN