THE BACKPEDALLING HAS BEGUN

archive.is/9EHI2

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RGU0d
archive.is/vXIys
archive.is/9EHI2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Predictable.
They all need to be gutted alive. The entire federal government and every bit of executive power should be used to destroy the (((mass media))).

What did this article say before it was "updated"?

Also, where is the huffpo editor disclaimer at the end? I miss it already.

He's not? Too bad, I was starting to like him too.

Is the Huffingpaint Blog fucking serious? 1 month ago they had a copypasta on every trump article calling him a racist sexist misogynist xenophobic chauvinist who wants to kick out 1.6 billion people or some shit.

took them a while

So, not their official writers. Not that we would believe them anyway, after that "disclaimer" they had at the bottom of every article mentioning his name.

No Mercy

They can try to backpedal all they want. Kikes won't dodge the oven this time.

DEATH TO THE INFIDELS
Every Kike module must die under all circumstances.

Saged

Can anybody come up with a meme for this? Then rain down a great mass of hail fire on Huffingtonpost. It would be hilarious to show all the #nevertrump faggots, the back pedalling for maximum damage.

I don't have a smug enough face for this moment

Help me out Holla Forums

Saved

These retards think this last second suck-ups are going to save them from getting Gawkerized.
Little do they know Trump is an extremely vengeful man and WILL burn these traitors

Right off the bat SJWs and kikes will disagree with the article. According to the Orwellian newspeak redefinition of racism, a racist is simply a white person.

LET THEM KEEP EXHAUSTING THE POWER OF THEIR TRIGGER WORDS.
LET THEM CRY RACIST FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS.

Be openly racist, and unapologetic-ally quote crime stats, IQ stats, and Zimbabwe Stats. Let them scream and cry, until the word has no more power.

Liberals were never taught

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR NAPOLEON

Don't worry, Mr. Trump keeps a list of all those who opposed him

(chKEKed)

And if we have learned anything, one of the main things is that SJWs always double down. They will keep repeating this same old bullshit until they die. Honestly…..we could have this shit locked down for years if they keep up their impotent cries of sexism, racism, etc

That 2006 image macro is the cherry on top, fam.

Do any anons have a compilation of Huffpo's absurd articles and related stuff?

JUST REMEMBER WHAT THEY WANTED TO SEE DONE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY UNDER A HILLARY PRESIDENCY

archive.is/RGU0d

You know what would be fun? Using this as ammo for leftards to start eating each other alive.

A D&C of sorts, you know there are some that'd immediately jump to the conclusion these guys are irredeemable traitors to the left for not calling Trump literally worse than Hitler.

kek, I missed this
archive.is/vXIys

I still see the (((news))) saying that Trump lies every 4 minutes compared to Hillary who lies once per 12 minutes. Where they pull that out from I'm not sure.

(((factcheckers)))

They're turning. It was inevitable. They're moving into self-preservation mode. I suspect it will take a while longer for the rest of the media to do it. This guy is trying to get ahead of the curve. Of course, we will always remember who was against us.

isn't this article from june? Is this a slide thread?

>archive.is/9EHI2
This article doesn't exist anymore.