Check out Cartoon Networks Newest Shows Holla Forums

Aside from OK KO and, maybe, Craig of the Creek, it all looks like unforgivable cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkMwGTwJKLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As if either of those are anything promising either.

There was a time when CN was actually experimental and took risks with cartoons

We are not in that time anymore

Uninteresting, everything looks uninteresting

Looks like cancer as well.

The pilot was good, but since this is the nigger-half of Steven Universe we're talking about, I thoroughly expect it to disappoint and frustrate.

Everything else on that list looks terrible and the few that I've seen the pilots for make me wonder why the fuck they greenlit them at all and why the biggest cartoon channel in the nation couldn't get something else to air.

Because the company is run by baboons.

Well animation is dead. Shame too. It had so much potential.

Wait a minute, that Appleā€¦

All Craig of the Creek does is remind me how CN lost some of its brightest talent

i am hoping heroic quest is kinda Gumball-ish

sigh

The Boomerang streaming service will also be getting new Wacky Races and Wizard of Oz shows, if anyone cares

That depends on whether there's footage of either to show.

The Boomerang streaming service will also be getting new, exclusive episodes of The Tom and Jerry Show; Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!, and Wabbit. In fact, expect all future episodes to be aired only on this service.

So are they purposely refusing action cartoons or does the talent pool they pick from not contain any action animators?

both

Probably the latter. CN is mostly there to sell AS anyways, so the better animators get moved to projects on that.

I imagine CN also partaken pretty heavily in the liberal koolaid so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of talent was thinned out for diversity.

Hope Wacky Racers is good.

There's a new Tom & Jerry cartoon out now? Is it good?

It came out in 2014. Rigid animation, "mild" humor, and overuse of flash made it suck.

Fuck it all.

That's a very very crappy webcartoon barely animatedā€¦ I can't tell my that screenshot if they bothered to reanimate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkMwGTwJKLk

Because they fucked over EVERYone. At the rate they're going; Adult Swim will have full control of the channel.

The hell? Didn't that sorry piece of shit die of rabbies?!

They got juiced a little bit after running everyone off

I'm actually looking forward to K.O.! Let's Be Heroes. It's good to see a show this decade that doesn't go out of it's way to look like dumblr-tier shit.

Maybe the art style of Apolo Gauntlet looks iffy, but it looks like an action cartoon so I dunno.

Craig of the Creek looks like Clarence with a black kid, only more mediocre.

The rest get the incinerator.

OK, people keep saying this about that ko show, but how the fuck is it not tumblr level bullshit?

fuck off with your reddit spacing

Ok wait. Hold the fucking phone.

Unikitty. Are they seriously making a series based around a background character from the fucking Lego movie. This simply can't be a real thing they've decided to do.

Yep and if that artstle is anything to go by it's being done by the same people who do Teen Titans GO. I thought it was a screencap from TTG in another thread but apparently not.

That's what they have as their inhouse studio now. That shit's on their main source of merch money now.

Fuck. It's like a modern day Hannah Barbara

TTG is WBA with outsourced animation