THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

I called it first!

already happened

The only people sitll watching the Simpsons are old people too lazy to get up or change the channel. You expect them to go all the way to a cinema?

m-mom?

t. rabbi platinumstein

Is there anything worse than NuSimpsons?

That is clearly not what I implied. Work on your readinf comprehension.

Islam.

Rick & Morty

I wish they had never existed. They have been horrible far longer than they have been good.

Don't say that user. 90s Simpsons are worth it.

Same thing.

Steven Jewniverse.

and that show with the noodle arms.

IT deserves to be removed from history.

Other than those Trump bashing shorts, The Simpsons have been irrelevant for years now. When the first movie released in 2007, well, it was still bad but not as bad as it has been since the release of the movie, it still was kinda popular back then.

And? So what? They are still funny, you just grew older. Get on with the times, Drumpfkin.

better than endless capeshit tbhfam

The Simpsons was already irrelevant when the movie came out 10 fucking years ago. I can't imagine anyone still gives a shit.

I haven't watched a whole episode since the first movie, and before that it was increasingly rare. No, I didn't choose this.

On a positive note, the returns from this movie will suggest that the Simpsons is dead.

I h-hope you're r-right, user, I really do.

Islampsons would make Lisa be quiet though

Only way to save the show is to age up the characters.

10 year old Bart Simpson is irrevocably 90's.

90's simpsons were good up until about 1996 or something, it produced good video games as well

what did they mean by this?