Trump to immediately deport 3,000,000

Holy Shit
It's Happening

The wall is also going to happen!

He is sticking by his campaign promises!

2017 will be 2016 on steroids!

Trump says he'll deport or incarcerate 'gang members' and 'drug dealers'

The number could be up to three million, he says in 60 Minutes interview

He also insisted that he will build the wall along the US-Mexico border

But the president-elect says that it may be part-wall and 'some fencing'

archive.is/3nuaz

Other urls found in this thread:

prb.org/wpds/2014/
70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We can do better.

kek how long until Holla Forums turns contrarian,4chan pol will lead the way before we catch up.

He's cucking out, boys.

Awaiting liberals meltdown.

Only if we let him.

cuckfences meme needs to die. It's a Wall or nothing at All.

This is just the beginning. He is not even in office yet. It takes time to get things done.

If he had his way without Congress cockblocking.

You know it's going to happen.

you know its going to happen

see thats how cuckchan faggots are identified.

New Moon Man album

Wew.

Really CTR, you're doing this for free now even though Brock fired you guys?

libs will also probable try to get pregnant so they can stay in the country

they're running on their monumental butthurt now

Bullshit, there's no longer any excuse for Congress to be a hindrance - Trump gave the GOP both Houses, they will bow or they will be destroyed.

This is not a negotiation.

Trump was elected to shut the border and deport the criminals. If he fails to do so, quickly, we must crawl up his ass so far we are climbing out his fucking mouth.

No more cucking.

DO NOT WANT

You can shoot through fencing

Yea retards, the wall has barbed wire fences in front of it.

Oy vey it's like half a shoah

Trump said from the beginning - in response to criticisms that the wall couldn't possible cover the entire border - that the wall wouldn't be coast-to-coast, there'd be breaks where natural obstacles would be in the way or that building would be unfeasible. That's where fencing might take place.

In fact, having gaps in the wall might be strategically sound, both for importing things and people legally, and for driving all the attempted invaders into a single choke point.

Also, what said.

As long as it's big and beautiful. It's not about stopping people at all, in reality they'll just go to commiefornia with boats. It's about being a symbol.

Wall or bust.

That is 1% of the country. That is pretty significant.

Like has been pointed out before, ten billion is peanuts compared to our GDP. You could easily find the money to fund the wall, even IF Mexico didn't pay for it. The wall better be coming, one way or another.

Cool your tits fam, everything is going to be alright.

That's what I'm saying.

I swear, Trump could declare war on Israel and you shills would complain he wasn't launching the nukes already.

If I'm not miss remembering, he did say that in some parts of the border where there are good naturally deterrents the wall woulnd't be needed, I might be misremembering tho

He's not cucking out. He's just lulling library's into a false sense of security, for a while anyway.

He doesn't even necessarily have to deport them. If he made citizenship absolutely mandatory for any type of welfare benefit, and require all employers utilize "e-verify", with harsh penalties for violations, my bet is most illegals would self-deport.

Librarians won't know what hit them!

He has no reason not to.
He wasn't bought and sold by anybody.

3 million is 8.000 a day. Its a hell of a start lad

CONFIRMED: BOOKS ARE FOR COMMIE NERDS

Heard this on the radio. Topkek.
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

'What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records, gang members, drug dealers, where a lot of these people, probably two million, it could be even three million, we are getting them out of our country or we are going to incarcerate,' Trump said.

'But we're getting them out of our country, they're here illegally.'

most of them are in gangs anyway

lolno. mexico is such a shithole they'd rather try to survive here. you'll just see a huge renewed crimewave as former government leeches become career criminals. so as far as dealing with illegals, it's shit or get off the pot. no half-measures.

Exactly, deport them all into the hereafter.

They probably payed them in advance to ease Clinton into office or something funny like that.

soros is still funding stuff. he wont give up until the gas chamber latch is locked

That's half a holocaust.

They only would go back on their own if you make it hell for them here, or rather, if they fear the hell of being caught in the US. Make sure they know they are forced to live like cockroaches at any given opportunity if they keep living in the US, and at the start of his presidency, Trump gives them a month time to return and gtfo. Everyone who is still here after that month, has practically no chance to live here like a normal person. And to make it hurt their pockets like fuck, they have to pay a fine for every shit, same for every company that employs them, same for every building owner, that lets them live in it. Native people wouldn't want to take the risk to help them or employ them. Bleed them the fuck out, and use that money to pay for their deportation and wall costs.

jesus wept, how are you people still here?

This will be the easiest to remove politically. Very few average Joes will protest criminals leaving, and then when part 1 is over and people see how things get immediately better we can move over to part 2.

We need to give it a cheeky name like the Hola, Caust!

Who is doing the raping? Someone's got to do the raping.

fucking checked

Kek approves

so theres gonna be a fence on top of the wall?

GENIUS

user you've clearly never negotiated a thing in your life. Trumps a master at this sort of manipulation.

Zero divided by 2 is zero

Don't worry, the rest will mostly self-deport once the gibs dry up. It's a genius move from Trump to focus on deporting the "criminal" illegals first.

Pretty awesome news.

I still don't see how the US isn't utterly fucked as far as demographics go, though.

My hope is that Trump has some cryptic ethno-nationalist policies he's going to force through, like continuing to fund PP, drastically reducing welfare, introducing middle/lower-middle class tax breaks and the like.

Godspeed and best of luck to burgers but even with Trump's help I can't say I envy your position.

And when they become criminals you can deport them with much less whining from the bleeding hearts.

I think that you dramatically underestimate the amount of illegals in the US who are here because they wanted gibs, not because they couldn't survive in Mexico. Even on an absolutely shit salary, if you can get WIC, food stamps, citizenship for your kids, charity from useful idiots and a source of under-the-table income (drugs, theft, smuggling, unlicensed food vending, etc.) you can have a much, MUCH better lower-class existence in the US than in Mexico and your kids will be infinitely better off - and when those kids grow up they'll vote for more bennies for their parents, grandparents and children because they'll still probably be poor as shit with an awful education and lots of tempting criminal enterprises around. America is already so good that living in the shadows here is better than living in the open in most of the rest of the world.

You mean the place where you get banned for being racist?

3 million illegals were deported in Operation Wetback in two years alone. Only half were forcibly removed, the other half preferred to self-deport over living in fear and/or violently apprehended.

I think we can do phase 1 in a year if their is good effort put in.

I'm pretty sure the CTR faggots had better shilling points than this. Sad!

You have to go back.

The second half goes in term 2.

Of course they will still get deported, but also give them all reason to remove themselves and make it near impossible to live here.

Make everyone avoid illegals like a pest, so it's basically impossible for them to live in the US without getting found out or living like dogs if they manage to get to the US. Deportation is one thing, but you have to make it impossible for them to live here in the first place, so they don't even think about coming here because they know it's impossible.

Trump needs to remember that liberals will always slander his name in the history books so go big or go home

No there's mountains and shit that won't require the full wall.

The promise was 'wall', not 'wall with some fencing'.
Build a WALL

seems to good to be true.

I cant wait to go to family dinner and talk about degenerates then tell my folks "come on its 2017!" when they get rustled

I take it this is a losing bet because there are natural borders that don't need wall. This is surely a designed losing bet or else they would have said build a wall. Should I stay away from it? I won $2000, but missed out on putting more money on him winning and I'm kicking myself for not doing so, so now I'm a bit desperate to rake in a lot of monies.

I've been telling you goys this all year. Year of the firecock will make year of the firemonkey seem basic.

Where have you been all year? Hes been tricking the cucks and then doubling down every time.

Yeah he mentioned "natural barriers"

The shills who are talking shit didn't follow the campaign and just based their entire views of trump off of memes or they are genuine CTR.

If Trump wants a wall he (and his supporters) can pay for it. Mexico has no obligation to pay for it.

we have to wage an 8 year war on cuckservatives

we beat the SJWs into submission, cuckservatives are next on our list

hey mexico

we're going to grind you beaners to a fucking pulp for what you've done to our country

and if you don't pay, it's war.

Fucking reddit rapefugees….I'll check your dubs faggot, but god dammit motherfucking lurk before posting please. You have added nothing to this conversation other then saying you agree with someone and you did that by posting some faggot meme that none of us get behind. FUCK DOCTOR WHO!!! STOP BRINGING YOUR ELECTRIC JEWGALOO MEMES INTO HERE!! DON'T YOU GET IT FAGGOT WE HATE MEDIA MADE BY (((THEM))).

ANOTHER PSA ANNOUNCEMENT FOR NEWFAGS: KEEP LURKING YOU FUCKING COCK SUGGING NIGGER FAGGOTS!!! WE OLD FAGS USED TO LURK YEARS AND NOW YOU DISRESPECTFUL CUNTS WON'T EVEN LURK A WEEK BEFORE THINKING YOU'RE ONE OF US!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mostly because I have a hardon for the number 54

WHAT ABOUT FAGGOTS

WHAT ABOUT HILLARY

He said supreme court already decided about faggots and that Hillary is a good person.

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, if in the next months the deportations don't start and the wall is getting built, I will shit on Trump daily.

Fucking this

Go shill on cuckchan jew. He can only overturn gay marriage when he's voted in as emperor.

In an extensive interview with CBS’s Leslie Stahl broadcast Sunday night on "60 Minutes," Trump sought to ease the anxieties of LGBTQ Americans that a new conservative Supreme Court majority might overturn last year’s decision legalizing same-sex marriage.

Ducking a question about his personal view on the issue, which he dismissed as “irrelevant,” Trump asserted, bluntly, “it’s done.”

“These cases have gone to the Supreme Court. They’ve been settled. And I’m—I’m fine with that,” he said.

anyone has the link for that video where a guy went to the protest after orlando and got attacked by trannies for being a white male?

If he went to deport all of them immediately, it would be at extreme expense and the left would go absolutely apoplectic. The (((MSM))) would nonstop play sob stories about "muh dreamers" and some normies would get bad feel feels and punish him during midterms and the next election.

Instead, he starts with the criminals. No sane person would protest that, and when the left inevitably does, your average normie will turn away from them because literally no normal person wants to keep criminal aliens here. Once they're gone, it will be easier to get the rest. Some might even leave of their own accord if they see how the wind is blowing.

some drawfag needs to put a huge boner on that

then shut down the fucking media reporting in.

every millionaire behind a media publication has a dirty history, use it against and make them not report shit.

EVERY.MOTHERFUCKING.SINGLE.ONE.OF.THE.SUBHUMAN.IMMIGRANTS

needs to be kicked out

That's how many we've been importing per year for the past twenty years. It's a good start though considering our immigration levels are past replacement currently.

keep in mind he's deporting 3 million IMMEDIATELY
as in, the moment he gets in office.
The ICE squads won't have even been deployed by then.

You need a few points where animals can migrate through. Such points should of course be heavily surveillanced, droned, and otherwise protected and monitored.

This needs to be done.

Indeed.

guys, this is just his first year, not for all four years

you know the number will rise after that

Then start making a list of illegals to report lad. I already got some i'll be reporting.

Guys what if mexico refuses to take them and he is forced to put them in camps

Then Sweden will declare them eligible to be refugees, at which point we dump them all over there.

(This could even be better for Sweden, if it crowds out Muslims, which they would be, if Sweden is still cucked enough to do the above.)

The fencing will probably go near the border checkpoints like in Tijuana, Nogales, and Juarez.

Unfortunately, they have a two month head start. Don't get discouraged if the media starts saying, "Trump breaks deportation promise!" just because all 3 million aren't out on day one.

280000/2=140000

To be accurate.

Can I be part of the deportation squad?

With those double trips you sure as hell can.

$00.00 has been deposited into your account.

Honestly, who is worse? Beaners or mudslimes?

Beans don't explode

Beaners are a far greater threat, though, due to their numbers. Demographics is destiny.

Mudslimes breed even more than beaners and have the ideology that will destroy western civilization; not just shit it up, straight up destroy it.

>prb.org/wpds/2014/

Yeah, and what is the population of mudslimes currently? A fraction of the beaner count.

Fuck off, faggot.

They're the fastest growing non-African demographic in the entire world.

And they're cunts. I get it, user. But the fact is, they're not IN THE COUNTRY in significant numbers RIGHT NOW. Beaners are. Preventing whites from being demographically overwhelmed on our own soil is our primary objective.

If only we had something like this in the works for niggers.

You're goddamn right.
NO MORE CUCKING!

This should be implemented.

Not if the European population is sacrificed

Globally snackbars are far more dangerous. Beans are small and stupid.

Do you think we're retarded Ahmed?

So he's actually doing more than what he promised then.

BUILD A WALL. WITH SOME FENCING.

HIS CHANGE IN BEHAVIOR IS A POTENTIAL CANARY
We were right about the Clinton's being part of a immense pedophile ring, we were right about the press rigging everything for Clinton, we were right about Jewish subversion, and now we'll be right about the Zapruder film.

IF HE CHANGES POSITIONS ON ANY OF HIS MAJOR CAMPAIGN MESSAGES, WE WILL HAVE SOLID PROOF OF A LARGER CONSPIRACY
The only reason for him to change positions is threats against his family.

Every region must set it's own priorities for protecting demographics, user. In the US it is beaners; in Europe, it is snackbars. In Australia, it is chinks.

It doesn't matter if he gets the right judges in though. It really should be a state issue, not federal.

BUILD IT

why waste time with a wall AND an electric fence when you could just electrify the wall itself?

Right now the US does not have the money and power to do that. The US needs to look primarily after US interests: fix a broken immigration system, deport illegals, and self-heal. Trump has made a good argument for requiring allied countries to do some heavy lifting of their own (while still promising to go after the most radical snackbars).

We need to chill out before anything happens.

We need to let Trump have a genuine chance to make things happen.

That was pretty good

It's a smart move to focus on violent criminals first. That will keep popular opinion on his side.

The best thing that could happen would be for leftists to violently revolt against these deportations, which would give Trump the excuse needed to remove all of them.

I love how they refuse to call him "The president".

That's disrespectful as fuck. Even CNN and MSNBC refer to him as President-Elect Trump now.

That was too much entertainment to be free; please take my kidneys.

I wish a nigga would.

Japs love america, i don't see that happening even if you want it to happen

That's why we have to stick "President Trump" down liberals throats over and over again.

are you going to be the one to tell the president you can't electrify the concrete?

stay away from all bets on trump. This is how a gambling addiction starts

I never called Obama president either

A halfocaust.

HOW MANY DAYS DO THE ILLEGALS HAVE LEFT?

He won't be touching the non violent ones until AFTER the wall is up right?

Or, a evidenced by his early praise for Bill Clinton, he's actually a centrist who just used you to get into the White House. Can I have some salt?

He's not the president, and won't be for two months

50 foot concrete fence. Also the name of my new band

Since liberals have redefined violence to such an extent that it includes non-physical acts such as "saying words I don't like"
-why not deem illegal crossing of the border an act of violence or an act of aggression?

In a sense, it IS an act of violence toward our economy, schools, hospitals, welfare, social security, etc.

"We're building the wall, and some of the where a wall would be impossible will have fencing"
"We're deporting 3 million illegals immediately, then we'll begin working to deport the rest"

Kek is this actually his plan?

That comes later.

Reality is he is already starting to back on his promises, and is starting to act like a politician.

I spy a kike. Back to the oven!

Looks like the Breitbart Faction RWDS (the D stands for depotation) have started early, send 'em home lads!

Gunlines. Anyone ever see that movie where Martin Lawrence and some other nigger go to nigger prison down south? The prison didn't have any walls or fences, it had little guard shacks with guards with rifles. As soon as they crossed the line, they shot their black asses.

We could do that on the border. Just have some snipers out there, as soon as someone steps across the border, shoot them dead. No muss no fuss. There might be some issues with corpses tainting the Rio Grande (at first, anyway), but there shouldn't be any issues in the desert areas.

Not to mention the Rio Grande, which still needs to be protected from wetbacks crossing it.

Shieet nigga, considered checked.

Of course there will be some fencing the border with Mexico has some rough terrain, a wall there would be impractical as well as expensive.

Man he's already figuring out the specifics. He can easily get Mexico to pay through it by putting pressure on them through NAFTA. And once its built just get rid of NAFTA as a big fuck you to Mexico.

The border wall itself is actually a good thing for Mexico, now the Mexican people will have to either fix their shit country or have it fall into chaos, the days of the cartel riding rough shot because of the exit to the US was there are over.

Thanks for reminding me of this guy. Holy fuck I haven't laughed this hard in a week.

DUMB FUCK NIGGER

3 million go to Mexico.
6 million go to the oven.

Take a double bet on building the wall and arresting hillary.

It would turn your $2000 into $72000

You sir, deserve Dubs.

Didn't he say he wanted to deport 11 Million?

Average MIT nigger.

Is there a way to submit reports? Pretty sure half my apartment complex is illegals

Not enough Border Patrol guys manning MG-3s

He can easily get Mexico to pay for it by cutting all federal funding to Mexico for a few years, and then to rub salt in the wound never restoring it and getting rid of NAFTA

If you would like to report illegal aliens, please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423). They will need to know names, locations (either work place or residence) and any other specific information you can provide. Visit www.ice.gov for more information.

this is 3 million that can be deported IMMEDIATELY, since police have records of them or they are already in Jail for something else, meaning on day 1, they can be deported since we know where they are or already have them in custody. The others will take more time.

Not really. Everything he promised in his campaign were STARTING OFFERS in negoatiation. The other side will make counter-offers like Mexico kind of paying but not in a way that can be loudly bragged about, to save face. And of course Trump is going to have to make some compromises, he's a mere mortal interacting with slimy politicians. He weilds the same powers Obama weilded. You think Obama got his way (aka the way of his donors) completely, on every issue? Be realistic.

OS programmers are generally exceptional individuals in my experience.

lol fuck off spic

He would win over the mexican people by getting rid of NAFTA actually. The citizenry hate it, the government loves it, and the farmers fight it.

Better not be harmless "drugs" like pic related or else he's looking at a four year presidency. Like it or not DUDE WEED "lolberg" bloc has power.

Fuck off.
They have to go

All potheads will burn.

Nice dubs but is correct.

All of the images in your .gif prove you to be a tumblr-tier person with tumblr-tier interests.

Gay marriage is nothing. It's gay CULTURE that is rotting our society. Nobody really gives a shit if some fags fuck each other behind closed doors. It's the disgusting way their serialized "culture" is forced on our society and our children that is the problem.

In fact, pushing the meme of gays being in "traditional" marriages, give them "the win" (despite just being semantics) so we can discourage them from promoting their agenda, might help cleanse some degeneracy.

in other words, "gay marriage" could very well be a stepping stone for putting them back into the closet.

Mexico is already paying for it with the peso becoming toilet paper tier.

Pot causes paranoia and causes blood vessel to fuck up. It is a tool of the kike and they make money out of it.

beaners are actually more violent and rapey than arabs, more beheadings, murders, carbombs and other crap in mexico than in the entire middle easst for the last decade

He's the dude that invented the fucking 3D printer, back in the 80's.

sauce?

He knows his stuff for sure. Shame people are fucking with him tbh

stop making bets man

Obama deported 2,500,000 hispanics, which means Trump sold us that deporting 1/6th more of that is going to make a change. That is just about the estimated amount of 500.000 that comes across the border every year, which means that unless he is planning to deport 3 million in a year will not make a change.

Do you think he will deport 3.000.000 immediatley during his first year, or over a period of 4 years which means maintaining status quo?

Reported for kike shill.

The legal growers (in Colorado) are all white people. They would love to have any competition taken care of.

Be aware that the days where Jewish demoralization tactics can be successfully employed against the White race are over. You're wasting your time.

You're also a faggot.

He's obviously not going to continue marijuana prohibition. He may be against drugs, as am I, but only a retard considers state enforcement of sobriety to have ever worked.

I'm the jew? Are you red-pilled or something?

New lefty meme detected

Very clever.

Can we subvert this into a meme about not normalizing racism against whites?

Depends on what you mean by "growers", really. If you mean it literally, as in the people who are in charge of growing plants (ie. not owners or field hands or budtenders or whatever) then I'd say it's ~75% white but many of them are shitlibs.

The pot industry is strange; you have everything from Holla Forums-tier bad goys to filter king devotees to Johnson voters to Sandernistas and literal marxists.

Next you're gonna tell me Trump didn't back down on his "Stop ALL Muslim immigration" idea

>implying "extreme vetting" is anything better than what Shillery promised

Fucken. I won a bit on the election, but I'm still waiting for the popular vote to come in.
I regret splitting my bets between popular vote and actual winning. Should have just bet on winning, it's what he promised and what he delivered.
Pisses me right off knowing he'd have the popular vote in the bag if it wasn't for shenanigans.

Tell me the truth Holla Forums when the numbers are finally in, will he have the popular vote?

He already does.

70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

He's actually going to do it? Wow. Props.

At the moment, Trump is most likely the civic nationalist he claims to be, but part of me feels like we're going to see him evolve as this four year ride goes on. (((They))) will continue agitating for "Purple Revolution" and causing violence. Trump will call them out on attempting to destabilize this nation. He's going to redpill America by taking on Soros and the Rothchilds directly. It will escalate until Trump is naming the Jew during press conferences and 70% of Americans are cheering him on. I'm sure it will have some #notalljews caveats. His daughter is married to one of them, but take what you can get.

Worse, that's definitely Tumblr.
Doctor Who was fine from 1963-2006

Pot should be legal because fuck the pharmaceutical jew and this is fucking america.

But in all seriousness, phytocannabinoids are extremely promising in certain pharmacological applications like neuropathic pain, inflammatory signaling, tumor suppression. It also having an extremely high therapeutic index(nontoxic is a very fair label) is pretty great selling point in that regard.

Fuck nigger/stoner culture. Also fuck the faggots who get salty that i like a joint from time to time.

MAGA

You think the God-Emperor can't beat Ike's old record for de-beaning? American know-how deployed to MAGA. Under budget, ahead of schedule.

He didn't cuck out, he ADDED to his previous statement, it's now
Which includes all muslim countries, as well as some other shitskin and commie countries.

How is it playing both sides?

Why?