You've been conned

Tech billionaire Peter Thiel defended the secretive nature of the Bilderberg conference, taking place in Dresden, Germany this weekend, and compared those who call for transparency to the East German secret police force

Peter Thiel is a globalist Bilderberger. He didn't go after Gawker because he believes in free speech or nationalism

Bilderberg 2016: US election and refugees top of agenda at secret invite-only conference

archive.is/kkaHr

youtube.com/watch?v=iPis68U7bdo

Peter Thiel is joining Donald Trump's transition team

archive.is/ROg1A

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xxIDf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rOMG4IOfH0I
archive.is/I5I4C
archive.is/NFghe
archive.is/SXLj6
youtube.com/watch?v=EP-bVozviXs
archive.is/NmE6n
archive.is/Z2sq5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Bot
archive.is/GxVD4
archive.is/kDZv7
archive.is/S8lPA
archive.is/exX4d
archive.is/Nddp0
archive.is/Gig0L
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

these types of meetings are the ones that decided Russia should be communist and Germany should be torn to pieces

wtf I hate Trump now

You wish we were conned.
We are the kingmakers now user.
All who want the presidency must come through us.

Yea its pretty obvious. There's only so much one can do as long as the population trusts kikes…

We need to work to undermine them more.

No because this was common knowledge and because Thiel is not the POTUS.

No, you are not king maker.

They just late you pick one from 2 possible choices.

HRC used her influence in media to give trump attention.

read

archive.is/xxIDf

Stupid idea if they did. They just shifted the overton window super hard.
Such an action as letting us win is the same as us winning you idiot.
We just have to continue pushing to the right.

There is no functional difference between us winning and them letting us win.

Because she thought she would beat him.

No surprise that the JewPal founder supports the NWO.

John Oliver begged Trump to run

Trump confirmed for John Oliver's puppet

Screencap this post, if it's still the current year next year you'll know I'm right

wait for the mid-terms.

If Trump fucks up, then hopefully Holla Forums will call him out on it. On the other hand, he'll fuck this guy off.

You've done your demoralization shit for a whole year, kike. It doesn't stop us, and we will be coming for you.

Be advised, Ivanka Trump converted to Judaism. This may have all been an elaborate ruse.

see:

Oh wow follow nazi, that's news to me. I'm very concerned now.

Yea, a jew playing into the constructed narrative that Trump is a Nazi. Facts are facts. Ivanka is a kike. All Trumps children besides Barron are with kikes.

this weak D&C didnt work in preventing Trump's reign and its not going to work now that he reigns.

just stay defeated

I would assume that is because Ivanka married a guy who is a Jew?

IDGAF about Ivanka.

Trump is red-pilled on religion, that is all that matters regarding this topic.

INB4 CTR shills try to convince Anons that Trump is Jew Shill.

Don't let their psyops distract you. The fight isn't over, it will never be over. We won a huge battle, but we still have to get Trump into the white house January.

Lucky for us the US Military and law enforcement agencies are behind Trump.

Mmm… I'd suck a BBC for her.

No, she converted to Judaism.

Looks, I can't tell you much about the Bilderberg group but what I can tell you is that it isn't what a lot of people think it is. It's a place people with very polarised and disagreeing opinions gather with lots of political incorrectness which is why secrecy is so important. It's meant to guard anyone there who can say anything they want from criticism. It has near absolute free speech in that regard for the very public figures and their thoughts and feelings. No one is being betrayed by those that they already know are on their side and this is most assured true to the likes of Peter Thiel if you've ever read what he has written and I strongly recommend you do. These organisations including the Trilateral commission do not rule the world and the Trilateral commission is basically just a place where we engage in dialogue with our friends in Asia but unfortunately the representatives from Asia are always highly marginalised. You can see the public complaints about it from Japanese attendees regarding that. It's just not a NWO thing. It might be someday but everyone hates each other too much at these gatherings… If you REALLY want to poke at evil organisations, I'd say the ADL, AIPAC, and World Jewish Congress is your best bet. Good luck.

Are you such a loser that you don't realize when you've won?

How can he be red-pilled on religion when he let's three of his children be heavily involved with the one religion that is sucking baby-penises and worships Molok?

who's ready for more neocon wars and policies?

no u

Billionaire global insider risks it all to help his nation? Where have I heard this before?

This is a good question. There are lots of Jews in NYC real estate. Sometimes people do stupid shit for political reasons. Do you see these people going to church ever?

I mean last time I was in a church, it was a friends wedding. And the only reason they even got married in a church, is because of older parents and family. Easier to just go with the flow sometimes. I don't know how religious my friend is but I doubt he is doing anything but drinking beer and watching football on Sundays.

Well, yes. But it seems that we're uncovering the true nature of their power structure. Rothschild uses weaponized pedophilia to keep his system intact, it is that depravity that we need to stop in order to end the exploitation of children and entire countries at the hands of these serial killers.

Holla Forums knew he is a crypto kike since his shilling as co founder of PayPal.

Because these are the games people sometimes play for love and/or political reasons? I don't know their religious habits. I know plenty of people pretend to be religious and only go to church to appease their parents/family.

ITT: even more reddit spacing
mods HALP

Yep. Free Barrett you fucking hypocrite.

and he supports trump?

PayPal has been thieving users bank accounts since it was founded. In the 90's there was a massive page called something like paypalscrewedme I forgot exactly, but it had crap formatting and just complaint after complaint, horror stories of how one person made a complaint and pp siezed everything in their bank accout and refused to give it back. And never answers requests for info. It's all just gone, that's how this fucker got so rich. Every few years someone discovers they do this and the outrage renews again. It never fucking went away. Peter Thiel, screwing people since forever.

kek

You need to work on your delivery OP, because if the rest of your argument was this flimsy I'd call you out as a shill. That said you have decent backing for your main point which is frightening. He'd need to have thrown out his soul long ago if he's just playing 14th dimensional chess.

Stay smart anons, what might look like a giant step forwards right now might have been a failure gambit meant to get us in the open all along. It's by no means a guarantee, but don't throw out the possibility because "muh MAGA". Trump is and was always a stepping stone to greater things, and needs to be held accountable if things don't get greater for us.

Nice try torposter but you're either a fool or a shill if you think Bilderberg is anything less than a high-tier jewish cabal. The likes of ADL & AIPAC are controlled by Bilderberg's puppets. You aren't wrong in saying that it's not the highest order of jewish control, but it's far from the bottom.

The flood of newfags don't even know that the whole "Hitler did nothing wrong" thing isn't a joke. They need to know what this place is if they're either going to get out or start to lurk moar and grow out of their newfaggotry.

Trump isn't Hitler, we know this. He also can't control his children any more than the rest of us.

Only Don Jr's wife sets my J-Dar off.

Alright, that's enough bullshit shilling.

THIS IS NOW A FAGGOTY PSEUDOINTELLECTUAL ANALYSIS THREAD!

I would never have suspected this until recently, but I don't think the leftist/crit thought package has anything resembling the Overton Window concept. You'd think they would, since the Overton Window is mostly used to describe the left's gradual distortion of social thoughtspace, and related effects. However, the leftists themselves see those phenomena purely in terms of time

As others have already noted, the left thinks that the fabric of reality itself moves to conform to their views as time passes, ("the arc of the moral universe is long but it bends towards justice") such that, for example monarchy was possible in the past but has since become impossible in some quasi-mystical way. Rather than "the left won and they taught people their stuff", leftwards drift is just seen as the way the world normally works; they often don't even recognize it as a result of their own victory.

I think this is also why some committed leftists have been observed to mentally disintegrate when witnessing some major rightist success. It's not just about losing, they intuitively consider it a law of the universe that rightism cannot increase over time, (maybe for some vague unspecified sociological reason). It actually looks to them like reality is disintegrating when something goes against the eternal leftwards drift, so they react like you might if your dog suddenly burnt alive for no reason. You're sad about the dog, but you're TERRIFIED that something like that can happen and you had no idea.

who the fuck thought that?

I think he was just mad at Gawker for outing him as gay a few years back.

of course.

But regarding OP, if Holla Forums would have similar rules and would also have the possibility to meet in private and discuss and plan, in 10 years we would be the next Bilderberg type group.

Definitely, hence the "we ARE the Jews now" catchphrase.

We do tend to be lazy about trying to parse out different conspiracies with different motivations. I get why Thiel's statements here might raise some alarms, but they mostly just seem pro-conspiracy without mention of content, which might be fine. It comes down to the nature of his particular secret meetings.

This is usually an *extremely* pro-conspiracy board.
"Let's make some propaganda to shill on pleb sites, but remember, NO mention of Holla Forums."

Brock, the spirit-Cooking pizza guy from CTC, was once a Republican faggot too.

All the faggots need to be lined up and shot. No exception.

name one person high up in politics, except perhaps Ron Paul, who calls out Bilderberg
sorry to say, CtR, but you haven't really "gotten" anyone here

b-but he helped take down Gawker? Don't you think mean articles about video games are a bigger threat to the world than the Bilderberg Group?

Not calling out Bildeberg isn't the same as being on their steering committee, which Thiel is.

He's not our man on the inside, he's Bilderberg's man in the Trump administration.

Peter Thiel is a right leaning fag. He's basically a unicorn to the establishment.

He only got noticed because he financed Hogan to bring down Gawker, which is what everyone wanted. Wasn't about Hogan or Thiel.

He's been dick riding ever since. You can never take a fag that leans politically to the right seriously given how the true right denounces all kinds of faggotry to begin with and would ultimately lead them back to the closet. Unless they come out with that understanding from the very moment they get political.

That was a few Months ago user. I don't think EVERYONE who visits the conference is evil, but they need to be watched… very very closely.

lol nice doom paul

Of course not, but everyone on their steering committee surely is.

We wuz chuz and shiet nigga

yes as your source states, Clinton's plan was to roflstomp trump and the RNC
hardly a conspiracy to get trump elected, toolyo

hillary-pied-piper

Who is Peter Thiel's butt-buddy? Who does he live with? What bathouse does he visit for his regular anal AIDS injections? Is he into normal queer stuff like trying to screw little boys? Snuff films? Does he eat shit? Golden showers?

Every single thing about a faggot is disgusting. They are worse than cancer.

Good points.

This is is a core belief of Marxism. Marx wrote (whether he actually believed it is debatable, along with much of his writing) that the transition to a global, communist society was an inevitable consequence of the passage of time. Subversion of societies by Marxist adherents is for the purpose of hastening the 'inevitable'.

I'm certain it is. Marxism is more that a political ideology; it is an all-encompassing "rules of the universe / theory of everything" belief system. For heavily-indoctrinated Marxists, the rise of Trump represents an enormous challenge to their reality.

Yeah, because they outed him as a dick suck.

He's right wing angry homo. Iz ok. But watch the fucker. It's like a, enemy of my enemy thing. He could curb stomp and butt rape both Jewoogle and Apple for their avoiding taxes and hiring shitskins.

Trumpcucks dun goofed yet again. Israel wins 100+ years an counting. Undefeated champions and rulers of the cucks (consumers, uncle toms, federal agents, and military personal).

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rOMG4IOfH0I

lol sage and reported

Just stop reading this CTR post here.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

I won't wait for an arbitrary time to start criticizing Trump, I'll do it any time if I see something I don't like. Positions don't matter as much to me though, at least ones where he can keep them under his thumb and replace.them quickly anytime, just like he replaced people while campaigning.

Now if he starts testing up for war for Israel or sending them extra shekels, or any other sorts of shady actions and policies, Holla Forums will let their displeasure be felt very swiftly. Don't fuck with meme wizards.

This D&C shill shit didn't work all the way through some dark times in the election though, you think it will work now? Certainly we are more ready to attack him now that the election is over, but you thought that meant we'd just implode trying to attack him over every little nothing? After all he's down and how much he's always proven himself?

You're going to have a long 4+ years if this is all you can muster, because if Trump does no more than stay his current course, Holla Forums is going to have little problem with him other than a couple minor tiffs per year and the fact that he's not wait for Hitler.

We're emboldened now. I can do this for another 4 years no problem. Can you? How's your morale, being that you're either a former Hillshill or are a black pilled defeatist?

Thiel was brought on to fuck over the media, a group Thiel hates. He's literally using him in a limited capacity.

I'm sure Bilderberg despises the jewish press…

From what I can tell the Bilderburgs are more of a neutral meeting ground for opposing elites.

If I was a Billionaire I sure as shit would go to as many globalist meetings as I could just to know what the fuck is really going on.

Then you end up surrounded by enemy’s.

Why would anybody do that?

And this is not a critique. It is interesting information i wanted to share with fellow anons.

Maybe he can…maybe he can not…we shell see

I do not consider this as problem. Truth to be told he is probably better choice then HRC.

Problem is he was only choice except HRC and she was the one who pushed him as other choice.

She (and DNC) are the ones who created him as pied piper. And he is now the one how is setting the tune.

It did work to some extent. They did make him a republican presidential nominee. It was HRC idea…was it not ?

And bill clinton did talk with donlad trump before his nomination.

Former president Bill Clinton had a private telephone conversation in late spring with Donald Trump at the same time that the billionaire investor and reality-television star was nearing a decision to run for the White House, according to associates of both men.

archive.is/I5I4C

No. I am just putting out information as it becomes available. A month ago we did not know about HRC mails

I do not consider he has done something…he was paid for his champagne. If you pay somebody for a job…do you than consider he has done something for you or is he an employee who was paid ?

I do not consider we should be grateful for something. But i do consider he should be grateful to us. We made him president free of charge (for now) and paid for campaign.

Without us he would be a clown. We made him a president of U.S. of A.

ad hominem because i have provided some information that was previously unavailable ?

I do consider at this moment that best course of action is analysing and let do what ever he wants to do.

But it is important that he understands that he was hired by us and that he could be fired (dismissed) by us with the same ease.

No pressure..

lurk more. And start exploring connections

It is invite only. You do not get an invite if you are billionaire. You get invite because some other reasons. I will let you find out what by your self.

No.

Peter Thiel supported Ron Paul, get cucked, fucked, and kys.

I'm sitting here trying to remember where I heard about Peter Thiel. Oh yeah.. Palantir

I can't say that I like this news

She would beat him. There was unforeseen circumstances that developed.

There are multiple groups who have this kind of meetings. It is a question of influence and capability’s. Bilderberg group is very influential in some areas. Just look at who was there /full list 2016/ archive.is/NFghe
And this are people who are on the list. There are people who were there and they are not on the list. And this is just year 2016

While we are at ron paul…did anybody notice a difference between media attention for ron paul and donald trump ?

It’s Official: Ron Paul Was Ignored by the Media

archive.is/SXLj6

and that same media was pushing for donlad trump. Even HRC was pushing donald trump
youtube.com/watch?v=EP-bVozviXs

yes, i found that unusual at the time.

Mental illness.

If you have ever worked with Jews, then you will understand their strategies. They cut you off from information sources and become your primary source. They feed you information that is one-sided and meant to make you hate a supposed enemy. They will do the same thing to this enemy they created for you.

Their goal is to position themselves above each group. They pull information from each side, and then present that information to the opposing groups. Each group will believe that the Jew is being quite helpful when in fact, they are merely giving or selling you someone else's work.

The Jew will be working tirelessly to get Trump's supporters to hate him. The Jew will also be working tirelessly to get Trump to hate his supporters. Do not let others spoon feed you information. Do your own digging. Verify it yourself. Work for your own interests, and do not let others decided your relationships or dictate what is right and wrong.

Bilderberg group is THE actual establishment, at least of the (((Atlanticist))) kabal. Trilateral commission is something like an executive/subsidiary branch. This is where top kikes and their most loyal servants gather to decide how to fuck everyone over. Wherever they step in, maximum poz, and destruction follows.

Is calling your colonies "friends" some kind of newspeak? Like democracy is used for tyranny and human rights for slavery?

There is a catch though, this is a level where some elements other than kikes begin to be included. Have you seen these people? They barely resemble humans. Those are the faces of utter and complete psychopaths. (((Technocrats))), biological robots, golems, insect consciousness in a body of a man.

Anyone even indirectly associated with this trash is 100% certain to be a ZOG puppet.

Thiel and Musk seem to be the poster "technology" people for ZOG now, they are promoted practically everywhere, despite their ideas being quite lame and based on propaganda, and their wealth on cheating and stealing. Can Zuckerberg ever compete?

Wait until they fake Trumps death and use that as an excuse to crash this bubble bath - you'll be soaking in it and won't be able to make so much as a sammich.

Peter Thiel likes tall twinks in their late 20s with goatees. Know from a friend who took his dick.

thank ewe, OP, for letting us in on this info. Damn! If only we had pushed for Shillary, me might have had the chance to see the beautiful Russian steppes during a radioactive winter. Or the beauty of dying in Syria for the Jews.
wow, what a mistake we made. If only we had seen…

When Elon musk said the universe was an Hologram all his PR cronies were everywhere around the internet even on chans shilling for it posting youtube videos.Also Sam altman is a close friend of Thiel could be a huge problem in the future.

Here two articles on how they do it,good reads.

Tech Billionaires Want to Destroy the Universe
archive.is/NmE6n

SAM ALTMAN’S MANIFEST DESTINY
archive.is/Z2sq5

I still maintain Musk is an outright fraud. It will take some time for it to become public knowledge, but every vibe I get from him is "huckster."
I am off course grateful his rocket blew up kikebook's satellite, but there's just something Jewy about him. And people will laugh at me about this now, just like people laughed years ago when I said Assad was the good goy and it was a Jewish scheme to destabilize Syria.

every single day do you not get bored?

Bull fucking shieet. You larping faggots were non-stop on about the wall in the two seconds it was down as well. When do you get tired of this and start reevaluatnig the very foundations of your faulty belief systems? Do you never ask yourself whether you're on the right side?

Web Bot is an internet bot computer program whose developers claim is able to predict future events by tracking keywords entered on the internet. It was developed in 1997, originally to predict stock market trends.[1] The creator of the Web Bot Project, Clif High, along with his associate George Ure, keep the technology and algorithms largely secret and sell the predictions via the website.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Bot

Huge Crisis Headed Our Way, Credit Freeze, Bank Runs & Riots:Clif High

Today's Guest: Clif High

When will you just admit that you want a hugbox?

WOOOOW
THIS THREAD IS
SHIT
SOMEBODY GOD DAMN FLUSH IT

Was Trump not let into the Bilderberg conference?

He hasn't even stepped into office yet you stupid fucking kike.

See?
Moving the goalpost again.
At first we should wait until he is elected, now that he has been, we should vote until he's in office?
Just admit outlining his kike-ties hurts your fee-fees dude

One of the best thing about chans is that there are different opinions.

How many different opinions are there about DJT on this board ?

If you want a place where this is just one opinion allowed then go to leddit…on 4chan

you do realise that his children are kikes ?

Now, tell it to your self….I am for a person whose children are married to kikes

The amazing run of Donald J. Trump to the position of President-Elect (as of November 13rh, 2016) is compounded by the many stunning reversals that have accompanied his win since the 8th. He has already made the “ultimate insider” and swamp dweller, Reince Priebus, the gatekeeper in his new administration. He has reached out to J.P. Morgan Chase's Jamie Dimon (one of the chief instigators and beneficiaries of the 2007 financial crisis) for a position in his cabinet. He has named CFR member General Mike Flynn as a likely Secretary of Defense candidate. He has praised CFR President Richard Haass repeatedly, and hinted he will be highly appointed soon within Trumps' surveillance state apparatus. He has reportedly picked the greatest 911 liar of all time (Rudy Guiliani) to be a finalist for the position of Attorney General, and touted the Godfather of modern neoconservative (Newt Gingrich) for a cabinet post, as well.

He went from calling Hillary an extremely incompetent “public servant,” corrupt, a criminal, and one worthy of being locked up to, during his acceptance speech, saying, “We owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country.”

He went from constantly criticizing the Bushes for their failed policies, and treating Jeb like the child/idiot silver- spoon he always was, to praising George H.W. Bush, the latest patriarch of this well-known crime family, “a wonderful man.” archive.is/GxVD4

The explanation for all these seeming “reversals” is that he was always cozy with these people because they are all part of the same club from way, way back in time, and all the supposed enmity between them was stage play, and nothing more. Remember these photos?: archive.is/kDZv7 Let those images simmer for a bit, and then we will tell you the real reason for all of these post-election betrayals that most of his followers and voters are already bemoaning.

First, of all, Trump is not a great businessman. His businesses have repeatedly failed and gone bankrupt. Not once, not twice…but four times and counting: archive.is/S8lPA
The newest project, the revival and renovation of the old post office in Washington, D.C. into a luxury hotel, is the next bankruptcy waiting to happen (unless bailed out by his friends) and will need to average over $700/room, per/night just to break even: archive.is/exX4d

Mods, fucking take care of this shit.

Not your hugbox

YOU LOST, FUCKING DEAL WITH IT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

His carefully crafted image as a Johnnie-come-lately populist patriot was all well-honed for years during his acting career….a career that, for a one-time billionaire, pays a measly few thousand per episode, while his businesses were left to languish. He even has received loans from many of the wealthy liberal media and politicos (who he pretends to hate for your consumption) in order to keep on acting when he should have been managing his businesses. Most notorious, was the massive $160 million “mezzanine loan” from George Soros that bailed Trump out at one of his recent low points. archive.is/Nddp0

If you saw the charity Al Smith Dinner, you can now better understand why it was not strange to see Hillary Clinton schmoozing just like old times with Donald, and she smiling as Trump purportedly tore into her. Cardinal Dolan said that Donald told Hillary in private before the dinner, “You are one tough and talented woman.” Hillary Clinton is a multi-time murderess, and as corrupt a politician as has ever walked the planet, and this one admission should tell you that the “clubiness” you sensed when watching this room full of the nations' rich and powerful is ALL PERVASIVE and in no way illusory. Trump is now, finally, in a position to pay back the club for exalting him to the nation's highest office, and he has fairly begun by making noises about not pursuing criminal charges against the witch once he is inaugurated.

On “60 Minutes” tonight, he has already also backtracked on:

1. The WALL, which will now be a fence with cameras.
2. He will do nothing to work for the repeal of Roe v. Wade, or so-called “gay marriage.”
3. He will not deport all illegal aliens but only some felons.
4. He will not repeal Obamacare, but will keep major elements of it.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST - Identifying shills: Yep, it's a shill)

underrated post
also, checkem

Thiel isn't evil. Trump knows. Thiel is smart, and is going to be a very valuable asset to President Trump. Keep an eye on him, sure. But Thiel is not evil.

"She did some bad things, I mean she did some bad things," Trump said, to which Stahl responded, "I know, but a special prosecutor?"

"I don't want to hurt them, I don't want to hurt them," Trump said. "They’re, they’re good people. I don't want to hurt them."

archive.is/Gig0L

source was provided in post. Are you retarded ? And It is honest question…source was provided in post.

Really ? he is on executive comity of bilderberg and he is not evil ?

Could you give as your opinion what is bilderberg ?

At Least U Waited.

you're a lying cocksucker. I saw the interview. Everyone here is so wrong, go get a job talking around a tape with the big kikes at the media. Sure they'll love you, since they haven't already paid every possible bloodthirsty kike to sink their fangs into him.
you clearly know better. Call the kikes and book your TV appearance. Can I get a loan to have an apartment overlooking central park with gold doors, just because the kikes feel like giving it out? '
You lost hymie. LOST. And the secret service doesn't take shit from your jewish-anarchist pals, and can kick teeth in without ever even getting in trouble or having the jüdenpresse write a word about it.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

Thiel is going to let trump know what is going on. Trump, and America, will be two steps ahead.

We have IDs here, Peter.

I wasn't trying to sound like a different person. I was just reiterating my thought

Talking seriously,democracy is a scam so i would not be surprised if Trump is just controlled opposition or a watered down version of Hillary warmaniac.
However, without a real revolution, the choice was still that: tool vs tool, nothing we could do could change that.
And a revolution isn't really feasible right now, first because we lack a Soros-like behind it and second because the situation isn't as dire as Germany during Weimar Republic.
Keep watching Trump like an hawk,never stop questioning and hope for the best, while preparing for the worst.

No user.
That is all 32D chess and you are a kike shill for pointing it out.
Mods please ban this guy for invading my Trump safespace.

Now that they have driven a wedge and built a central holy cow that is not to be criticized no matter what, it's only a matter of time until they start shilling for Rothschilds, Rockfellers, CFR, Bilderberg group, and other top level kikes.

They are already shilling for Israel, Freemasonry and civic nationalism.

Yeah, Peter Thiel is a scumbag and will need to be gassed eventually.

For fuck sakes you shills have been doomsaying and declaring Trump's campaign over for a year and a half now do you ever get tired or do you work in shifts.

Trump has Bannon and Sessions, which is excellent. Priebus is establishment, but Trump believes he can be useful in corralling the cucks. Trump knows what he is doing. Remember, he is a man of power and a social savant.

This can't be emphasized enough. Everytime we try to second guess him, he proves us wrong and goes on to MAGA in huge ways. This time will be no different; just let the man work.

kek, stay /btfo/

with love, Holla Forums

stay virgin, oh wait not very hard nu-male

After reading more about Peter, I'm not sure what to think. He's kind of an interesting mixed bag, hard to tell what he is.

Lefties seem to hate him though

I agree, but we still need to voice our concerns. Obviously we don't know what every job entails, but Neocons can't have cool jobs.

The only way is to make men providers again. If men earn enough on a single income to raise a family decently, even at a working class job, women will once again look up to us and respect us as the breadwinners of families. I don't know if we're gonna make it fam. Our generation might be fucked.