R&M S3E1

Thoughts?

Rick has finally lost his fucking mind.

>>>/reddit/

Least you had the decency to convert it. But fuck R&M and everything it promotes. Normalfag garbage. We missed out on fucking Samurai Jack for this trash.

Its become increasingly smug with itself.

I love postage stamps

What a butthurt weenie you are.

hello >>>/reddit/

It'll be on next week. Calm thy tits

There's probably more of a hate circlejerk than usual because of the april fools thing, but I thought it was okay. I liked the dead flies and "there's a solution here you're not seeing" gags. It's a common complaint of most things, but the episode felt a bit rushed, it might have been better as a two parter or something. I'm wondering what exactly they're gonna to do with Morty now since he's getting so fed up with Rick, hopefully they'll try and make it entertaining like with the gun shootout gag rather than just have him bitch a lot about Rick in a serious manner.

Little known by Yanks but April Fool's Day is only supposed to last until midday April 1st. If you make April Fool's Day jokes after midday, you are the fool

TITS

You just love calling yourself out don't you?

fuck off britbong, nobody cares about your crooked ass rules as well as your teeth

It wasn't funny and left a bad taste in my mouth. The first season was okay, didn't watch the second, but this one just seemed bitter as fuck and had a really bad ending.

Was the second season like this or is this the women writers at work? Also, when did it become Rick and Summer?

>>>/reddit/

Second season had two good episodes and rest was like this or worse. Show jumped the shark when Rick sang horrid "Get Shwifty" song to entertain aliens and save the Earth. Possibly even earlier when they had Simpsons cameo.

SEASON 1
1 - Pilot - Good!
2 - Lawnmower Dog - Good!
3 - Anatomy Park - Meh
4 - M. Night Shaym-Aliens! - Good
5 - Meeseeks and Destroy - Good!
6 - Rick Potion #9 - Great! Maybe the best episode of the show
7 - Raising Gazorpazorp - Shite
8 - Rixty Minutes - Meh at best, cringe at worst
9 - Something Ricked This Way Comes - Meh/Crap
10 - Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind - Good
11 - Ricksy Business - Crap

SEASON 2
1 - A Rickle in Time - Meh
2 - Mortynight Run - OK
3 - Auto Erotic Assimilation - OK
4 - Total Rickall - Great!
5 - Get Schwifty - Crap! Without a doubt the worst episode ever - what the fuck were they thinking?!
6 - The Ricks Must Be Crazy - Jolly good show!
7 - Big Trouble in Little Sanchez - Decent
8 - Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate - More cringe
9 - Look Who's Purging Now - Starts out great, then crashes - with no survivors
10 - The Wedding Squanchers - Utter garbage

SEASON 3
1 - The Rickshank Rickdemption - Mixed feelings…

Sounds about right.

The worst things I can say about this new episode is the shitty meta humor, the really dark actions of everything happening here (it's not funny, just gruesome), and the all around rushed plot of it all. It feels like more of a South Park episode. They really dropped the ball on this show a long time ago.

Honestly if they had just extended the last part of rick in the garage yelling at memey for the entire episode it would actually be good.

You don't belong here cuckchanner, get out

T H I C C

I liked it a lot. i feel like season 3 will be off to a much better start than season 2. it also seems now that jerry is supposedly out of the picture, rick and morty will go back to having funny adventures than having the show focus on relationship bullshit. i wont hold my breath though.

i give it a 9/10

I thought season 1 was ok and season 2 was boring as shit.

I really liked this 7.5/10

Why does everyone here hate Roiland and Harmon?

They're unfunny SJW cunts that think being overly meta, edgy, and awkward is the pinnacle of comedy.

Harmon became a SJW and is an alcoholic egomaniac that turns everything he touches into shit in a matter of time. Look at what happened to Community for example. He is a hack lucky enough to surround himself with people with good ideas.
Roiland is hated mostly because he yielded to Harmon.

Most of season one and a couple eps of season two of rick and morty were easily the most fun I has watching television in over a decade. As much as I loved it I think they blew way too many of their cards in rick potion 9 and painted themselves into an awful story trajectory when they could have easily farmed the great premise for at least a couple more seasons.

Why though.

Because edgy meta humor. It gets sickening when you see nothing but that for years.

You know it's actually funny how prophetic this was.

Why does every single "adult" show have a dysfunctional family? Why a family at all? It's fucking retarded. This series'd be great if it was just Rick and his grandson Morty. Sure, they can have the family, but make them there to be victims of Rick or Morty's mistakes or something, because having to sit through this grueling dysfunctionality isn't funny and kills the mood.

*or something instead of having to etc

Once you grow out of that phase you gradually just hate it more than you did normal life.
That's why I'm asking, why do people still enjoy this? Not even leftypol or Freech (not because I hate them but because they're the most nihilistic and anarchic) or /v9k/ enjoy this. What are we Reddit?

Like a sitcom sort of route with wacky episodic adventures?

Probably. Slowly feels like it everyday.

Seems we have a fool in our midst

Dropped the ball on many stuff,was better than Season 2. 5/10
Still,Harmon's a fucking hack and Roiland's can't get off him because he's the voice of almost everything.
AS did a shit april fools joke.Stayed up to 3 AM because lol timezones.And got pranked with this meh shit 3 times.

Moar?

Sitcom? I guess. I just want to watch a comedy show with wacky adventures, not pathetic attempts at "feels" with the family.

Why not? They hate each other

Do you not have a TV schedule?

The worst part is they're obviously not trying to make something serious. So the moments of feels and shit is all the more jarring when they go back to treating each other like shit real quick after. The Rick moments kinda work but it's still too jarring with trying to humanize him one sec and making him a psychotic asshole who doesn't give a shit about anything the next. You can't have it both ways.

Only good thing worthwhile to come out of this.

Back into the trash

Exactly. And the psychotic asshole Rick is much preferred.

so the "indefinite hiatus" was the April fools joke?

you're a saint

The episode itself was okay. But, fuck the mcdonalds shilling and fuck the "lol so random" ending where rick just starts going on about shitty sauce.

Probably just us having some wishful thinking over infighting. Also those two totally fucking died at the end of the episode.

I'm not sure how to feel about it honestly. The episode was alright but I'm still angry that I didn't get to watch SJ.

My sentiments exactly.

kek, so far it's better than the last season.

Way too much of a coincidence.

pure coincidence goy

Shhhh, think nothing of it, goy. By the way, get ready to see Disney's live action Mulan movie. Coming to theaters soon. Pure coincidence.

Disney cut ties with McD in 2006

You think they'll pass up an opportunity for more shekels en' route to desecrating their animated masterworks with live action nonsense?

I bet JUSTin and ol' Danny boy are friends with someone high up at Disney and they agreed to prematurely market the sauce for the new Mulan movie so they made a few jokes in the premiere which for some reason got everyone to remember the sauce who complained so hard McDonalds had to bring back the sauce for the movie.

This is one hell of a social engineering feat it' scaring me.

This is CURRENT YEAR+2 user. Nothing is outside the realm of possibility anymore.

Some of us just want a McRib.

I thought the show was called rick and MORTY, not rick and SUMMER

I don't get this new normalfag meme, as someone who never had that sauce did it taste amazing?

It's literally just the stuff you get Kung Pao chicken in. You could probably go to any local Chinese take out and ask for some in a pot.

Can I put mustard on a McRib?

Neither have most people who watch Rick and Morty. Mulan came out 19 years ago.

It could taste like spicy man ass and you'd still sell enough.

was fucking 11
would have asked my parents to take me to see it tho, good movie

Off you go, back to the hellhole you came from.
And the R&M cucks are sucking dicks left, right and center at AS to get kept on the air.
They would of gone into the boardroom with this idea to show it for 3 hours straight with no warning. The execs wouldn't of been smart enough to think of this on their own.

I don't know if it's the same in America, but in my country, it's illegal to randomly show tv shows without giving the full itinerary to the broadcasting commisarion.
I'd laugh if AS could get in trouble over this.

Back you go, too.

It'll be faux philosophy bullshit for the entire season so Reddit can circlejerk over the meaning of life.

It's so the target audience can self-insert and pretend their own shit childhoods could of been ths fun.

This isn't the first time they've done it, They advertised the fucking aqua teen hunger force movie airing on AS around the time of release and then aired like 5 minutes of it before cutting to family guy and other reruns.

Nah, they actually did air it… in the corner of the screen in a tiny little box with no sound.

Why do people see this show as deep?

Because it is babby's first philosophy, so idiots can think it's deep and meaningful in it's nihilistic messages, but without having to think much about the implications behind such an idea.

I enjoy sci-fi comedy. Nihilism I can take or leave.

i thought it was hq fun
why no fun
i think i know why. it's a cartoon that shits on cartoons.
it's like how psawg shits on anime while being anime, but rick and morty goes full tyler durden in dr seuss universe and blows it all up

>>>/pone/

At some point it became Holla Forums culture to act like religious fundamentalists over everything. This otherwise decent show has one or two scenes that irk you? Well now it's impure trash and you have to renounce it, or you're a sinner.

What If I think its got a bunch of trash and isn't aging well?

Maybe I can think the show is shit in many places without being bothered so much by individual scenes?

Philosophy doesn't get that complex from there.
It usually devolves into shitty redundancy and fuck ass snowflake branch to explain the little bitch only difference you have from that other guy's philosophy.
And even then, the philosophy Rick preaches is still real regardless of simplicity which more people can look into and create their own little bitch snowflake branches.

I didn't liked season 2 in general but I really liked this episode, if I believe was a little weak for a season premiere and shouldn't have been a two parter to make some things better.

It does not matter either way considering how retarded both Justin and Dan have gotten. Justin and Dan both sperg out about GG and Dan even defends pedophilia and glinner after he doxxed some charity worker who disagreed with him.

FUCKING CHECKED

SOMEONE CALLED THIS BULLSHIT BEFORE WHEN THEY SAID THEY WERE HIRING FEMALE WRITERS

WHOEVER YOU ARE, FEEL GRATEFUL THAT YOU WERE RIGHT

I don't hate Summer, is not like she's an Elvira.

You mean Elmira.

Yeah, you don't sound insecure at all user. Maybe if you didn't sound like such a fucking idiot I'd agree with you.

It's that kind of retarded mindset that leads to people calling it edgy. People are saying that the amount of people who are saying what you're saying is why it's overrated, people who praise the show for being so deep, so self aware, so funny, but often the jokes are immature or incomplex, the deepness is just in your face melodrama, and the self awareness is just a self deprecating wink the camera.
I don't think R&M is so above other cartoons, but why here, a board that pretty much hates most cartoons, would you think people would dislike a cartoon for shitting on other cartoons? And again, to be clear I don't think R&M really does that.

Episode was actually great, I was expecting more pseudo political leftist bullshit but no, it was 90% action and some situational minor drama that gets over in a few seconds. And a lot of character fodder that gets killed off forever, so now Rick really is one of the few surviving Ricks in the world, the bug faggots are probably gone for a while and maybe there's gonna be actual sci fi adventures for once.

I still think that Rick planning out everything from the first step to the last is kind of retarded even for the show's premise of having him be the smartest thing in the multiverse. Most likely will be the high point of the season, too.

Good job

I agree for all, except I thought the pilot was great because of its originality. Plus the Season 2 ratings are way too generous.

Toppest of keks

Couldn't just grab a sharpie and put chinese characters on a ketchup bottle?

Piss off tumblr.

Have to pander to feminists and cucks. Who are also among the show makers.

I think he wishes he was wrong

you have shit taste and you are not my nigga

Someone's upset.

At least I'm less upset than the people who don't like both shows and got cucked by the april fools joke

LOL

I would think Jack would appeal more to escapist fantasies than R&M

Gee I wonder who people want to be

Jack's just fucking cool. R&M is an edgy nihilistic teenager's wet dream.

Wrong.

Don't you have a tournament to plan, Mr. Wizard?

The casual mass murders in a serious-ish story bother me.

The lack of coherent fallout in the story bothers me more.

It's not serious at all. They just try to fool you into thinking it's on a deeper level. It still fucking bothers me because it's not done in a comedic way. Most of it is just horrific to watch.

ebin vidsi

I'd rather watch mlp than this shit.

Serious-ish is how I would describe a world with supposedly realistic people and reactions. The whole shock comedy thing each of the 'good' episodes end on like replacing your dead counterpart or rape egg. It's not like say, futurama where everybody is absurd.

Do you have a better suggestion for this kind of comedy setting?

Not really because almost of them are crap. Futurama is the closest to that but actually being good and fun.

Yes I believe that is the joke.

We understand that shock comedy is the joke, ya dingus.

Why are you complaining?

Man I remember when Rick Potion #9 aired for the first time and everyone thought that the rest of the show would be like that.

Because we don't like it. Like we just said. People can not like things they understand. Are you autistic?

Because it's NOT FUCKING DONE WELL, you ignorant sausage worm!

Don't forget

Remember when she whined about the gender gap and nobody gave a fuck, but when a generic skinhead walked out of his apartment, he got beat the fuck up? Seems just a bit preachy.

Such is the curse of knowledge.

What's wrong with that?

The dysfunctional family getting spotlight and Summer stealing Morty's role is what killed the show, other than shit writing.

Prove me wrong.

If you get offended easily than this isn't the show for you.

That's a funny joke.

Bojack Horseman's done a lot worse and yet people still suck its dick all the time
We all have to put up with some retarded shit now and again from the shows we like user, that's just life in [current year]

People fell for the depression meme.

You sure did get offended by them beating up a nazi.

Theres that word again. I can see the "new diverse writing staff" is already at work. I wonder if they are going to try to make him an example of "toxic masculinity" meme now, and give him traits that he never had before. Instead of focusing on crazy science bullshit like they should.

I'm not him you donut.
Rick & Morty is babby's first shock humour, the only people who should be offended by it are the kind of busybodies who think Pokémon cards are morally reprehensible and Holla Forums. It takes every easy target in the book and beats the horse that's been dead since the early 2000s.

Because Bojack IS better than most of the shit on, which is why it's on Netflix.

He said patriarch you retard

Projection. Honestly, calling this show "edgy" works well enough as an insult, since it's apparently so cutting edge, to you. Really, though. Don't you think there are any unspoken rules to broadcasts, which secretly make what you consider rebellious and "against the grain" to be the establishment itself?

Less smelly shit is still shit. Kikeflix is not free from this whatsoever.

No, you don't. You're just giving in, because you think you need it.

Oops added an extra y. My point still stands though.

and

He said he replaced Jerry as the patriarch of the family, which he did. Do you not know what the word means?

Crying about how the poor nazi who did nothing wrong getting the shit beaten out of him sounds like getting offended easily to me.

Again, projection, and it's not even the right person you're talking to. If anything, I'd say your lack of focus might mean you're the passionate one. I'd suggest taking off the blinds, and listen clearly, rather than mouth off so quickly. I am bored of this sci-fi adventure show's drama, and politically-correct humour. I want it to be exciting again.

Still projecting. Cut the passive-aggression, and give me an argument, for you've presented none.

Which is an odd choice of words to use. That was my point.

Who said I'm projecting? It's a common sentiment I see from people who hate the show. You just hate it because politically, it doesn't have the same views as you.

It isn't at all. It's a noun meaning "the male head of a family or tribe", which he now is.

Bojack literally featured Gloria Steinem and name dropped third wave feminism without a hint of irony all in the space of the first couple episodes
That's far worse than anything R&M's had

It always had drama and just because it makes fun of stuff you like doesn't make it unfunny.

Again, you project your politicisation onto me. Perhaps I don't want to have any politics whatsoever in my entertainment. You and the suits should think that through, if you want anyone to keep watching the propagandist filth you call television. Maybe reconsider airing World Peace, to even out the playing field?

Who? Also the Diane episode about Bill Cosby was too shit and you have dumbasses who here who pretend it was making fun of her when it showed her in the right the entire time. I guess they still watch the show because it encourages them to mope around about how shit their lives are instead of fixing it.

Wrong.
What everyone stuck around for, was what the pilot advertised to everyone. The very final minutes advertise to you exactly what the show is selling. The adventures of Rick and Morty. It's all everyone stuck around for, and the implanted drama made the fandom rise from the few that watched it with nothing else in their empty lives. It happens every time. I just want to be entertained by the show the pilot was selling to me.

A large figure in recent political feminism
I don't know much about her either, so that's about as much detail as I can give

Why do every artist has to make unreasonable breasts ?
Even lolicon artist makes more reasonable drawing while they can't even have a realistic model.
I know it's for the fetish but come on there's a line between exaggerating and disgusting.

Sundown for example (until recently) made some correct shit.

First off, skinheads aren't Nazis. Don't use the word like a fucking insult, it refers to a political party you faggot. Calling people you don't like Nazis is why everyone got so sensitive about shit: if someone's being mean, you call them a nazi and instantly win the internet fight.
Secondly, stop trying to win internet fights. The majority of the board clearly dislikes it, and all you're doing is aggravating their dislike of it by acting like the rabid, idiotic fans that they are complaining about.
Why don't you post some videos of genuinely good segments of the show? Why not prove everyone that it's not a shit-tier "muh nhilism" show like everyone in this thread seems to think?

I think she was the woman who gave a speech at the Game Dev Conference about why marxism and feminism were great in video games.

If she's so important than how come I haven't heard of her?

Found the Nazi

>>>/furry/

Honestly, I don't hate R&M as much as most people here but did this pilot have any jokes? It was just action and cringy power fantasy shit.

delet this :^)

If I had to guess, it's probably because you don't follow feminist news.
Which makes me wonder how that user knew who she was.

So?

No. Play this and the first episode back to back. You'll notice something off in it's performance, over time.

Nazi is an insult to national socialists used to disparage the NSDAP before and during WW2.

Now you finally admit it, that the reason you don't like the show is because of the nazi scene.

Wow
So this is the power of Holla Forums
You guys fell for his weak ass bait

This guy seems like an obvious troll, why are you giving him what he wants?

Are bananas haram?

There's something very off about this image. Almost as if a kike had some influence into its design.

You do know how to differentiate between two different posters, right?

Because she's not a celebrity
Which was also the basis of the joke she was featured in in Bojack

I know who she is because I listen to a lot of anti-feminist shit
That's also why I can't remember anything else, those kinds of people would rather talk about more polarizing and public figures like feminist media sources or youtubers

I've never even seen the episode with the scene user brought up. I stopped watching after S1, and even then I only watched it in the background while playing Monster Hunter.

I always respond to bait to see how far they go.

It's the way his hair and chin are attached. It looks really off compared to the otherwise high-quality of the image.

Bonus points if he calls us VPNfag.

Not an argument.

Yep, it's quite obvious that Holla Forums got asshurt by that scene and decided that no one on this board should like it.

user, I know you're eager to point out things we should be angry about but don't get too eager. Rick's choice of words with perfectly apropos, he did, in fact, replace Jerry as the family patriarch (though it could be argued that he did that from the moment he came to their house), there is almost no better way of phrasing it.

That guy tried to start a board war on /cow/ and rightfully got told to fuck off.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is Holla Forums, user. That's a good way to start rounding people together on mutual agreements. In fact, it's such a good method, that I'm unsure if you're a Holla Forumslack trying to play Holla Forums in order to bring forth conversions.

Never said that but it's obvious what is going on.

Funny thread, that was.
He's called me VPNfag in a fair few threads, so I'm glad he doesn't get it right ever.

I have a theory on who it is, but I just need him to slip up and prove it.

B-but if everyone isn't Holla Forums, why do they disagree with me? My manifestos didn't prepare me for this.

Isn't there an episode that prominently features the Devil?

He thought /cocksuckers/ was edgy and had the thread closed.

Yeah but he was just a wimp that Rick called out.

Not just "I'm in charge" or "I replaced your dad".

Yes, and he tricked the "women folk". I already saw what they where doing with Beth "Ben" and Jerry. Jerry was a worm of a man. Along Rick and Jerry being opposites. Ben crawled all the way home, "and it kept working" as he puts it. Old staff was all about the "everyone shares the blame."

I already see what they are trying to set up now. Expect more episodes like Raising Gazorpazorp but without the "everyone sucks" ending.

Well in anycase, it is just a guess, won't know until the episodes air. "Just wait until" argument and such. I'm just saying I won't be surprised

Back to your gulag

The show is undoubtedly going to cave into that shit, but that single line wasn't bad.
That's the correct use of the word, and I've never seen a feminist use "patriach", only "patriarchy", as in a sekrit cabal of them.

You could of at least tried and formatted the text better. The composition of that image is shit with so much negative space.

Next time think before reacting it will help you.

Not everyone is your boogeyman

Are you the autist trying to force /cocksucker/?
That's not how it works you newfag.

Well this thread went to shit.

Please direct me to the last post where the thread was good :)

Just like Rick & Morty.

I mean it is a Rick and Morty thread so it was doomed from the start but now we have VPN beaner and some anti-pol trolls.

No one was trying to force that. It's you getting upset that no one fell for your board war.

I've asked this question before and never gotten a reponse:
Why do you call him a VPNfag/vpn beaner? How could you possibly tell he's on a VPN, unless you're BO or the Vol who was caught deleting posts he didn't like, and have access to IP hashes?

The correct term is Holla Forumscksucker. I was merely pointing out similarities between two posts where an user fucked up a simple insult and naming convention we've had for years.

So you admit that you're Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums?

Not him but I remember that the cheesecake thread went to shit and one guy was going around threads looking for someone to blame and saw a user claim they were a Mexican Trump supporter who used a VPN and seeing someone give their identity away gave him the boogeyman he wanted.

Right and you should of left it like that because now people are going to use it against you.

>>>/furry/

inb4 mods delete half of the thread

Great, we now have our own Barneyfag who gets triggered at the sight of anything Mexican and shitposts.

What in the name of normalfaggotry is this abomination?

Delete the whole thread. Fuck this show.

a feels meme

Like pottery.

Despair is all I felt.

I didn't say to GTFO I asked you to use your brain.
I hope the next post will be of more quality.

No and I don't know what it is.

Also that shitty ass/fart joke really left bad taste in my mouth, its fucking kindergarten humor tier together with that retarded burping and drolling

Smack him over the head next time you see him.

I want to see some hot incest going on between Rick and Summer

I can't help it if you're so new you haven't seen anons called Holla Forumsirgins, Holla Forumsacks, Holla Forumscksuckers or fa/tg/virgins.
Every single board had an insult at some point that was used frequently. There's no way you could of missed it.

Maybe that's why Reddit is in love with it.

The first episode was full of dick jokes what were you expecting?

Nihilism is like the most mainstream and baby tier philosophy

Get on my NeoPlatonic Evolean levels

Is that why it's mainstream, because it's easy to accept with no thought involved?

Can't say I've ever seen that, user. I've seen fa/tg/uys, but never that one.

Ha jokes on you
Im actually a VPN snownigger

söta bror?

Because being depressed and hating the world is a meme now.

Yes, also the fact that most of population have no higher ideals and dont really care or want to care also helps to spread this

Read a book nigger, Schopenhauer does not represent the whole of nihilistic philosophy

That is why Bojack is so popular.

Ugh…
Would you believe English isn't my first language and let me off the hook for not proof-reading?

It's so easy to understand.
The worst part is everyone just condenses it down to "lol nothing matters and there's no god so my actions have no meaning and i am free to do as i please".

I hate this one the most. I see facebook screencaps where people posts memes and saying they hate life like they truly understand what they're saying.

See the first half of my post. The mainstream has butchered the idea of nihilism.

That's what mainstream normalfags consider "nihilism". Haha depression is cool the world and everyone in it sucks except me.

snownigger = slav

you are like little babby

wat - you've already plenty of terms for slavs, stop stealing ours.

Normalfags hate themselves ironically.

Nice double dubs.
Have a snug doggo.

how does that even work

I want to mc fucking kill myself post ironically

Way of the dog, nigger. Shitposts are life.

You're not a cool poppa unless you maintain at least three layers of ironic distance from your problems

By saying shit like "oh I'm so depressed. i'm so ugly. uggghhhh i hate myself for eating this cake. ugggghhhh." over and over.

t. tumblrfag

I have seen that
I just don't get the point of
what does that even mean ?
is there someone screeching about that ?

They post the worst memes possible then say "Hahaha this meme is great I want to kill myself" and it's one great big joke.

My only hope is that it triggers the mentally ill on Tumblr that people are making fun of their """conditions""" and they seppuku at once.

No one is. He's just being paranoid because someone said that on /cow/.

Paranoia is a strong word.
I prefer "skeptical analysis".

Aren't the mentally ill types on tumblr the ones that make that joke? They've been shown to be inconsistent on what mental illness they have.

No, normalfags joke about it ironically, tumblrinas act very serious around the topic and post a dissertation on their feelings.

Get lost Dobson

Relax thine man-breasts

HE HAS NO STYLE
HE HAS NO GRACE
THIS KONG
HAS A FUNNY FACE
HE CAN HANDSTAND WHEN HE NEEDS TO
AND STRETCH HIS ARMS OUT
JUST FOR YOU
INFLATE HIMSELF
JUST LIKE A BALLOON
THIS CRAZY KONG
JUST DIGS THIS TUNE

HE
(WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Please stop trying to force Whor quotes into a meme

Only good thing to come out of the show, honestly.

Anyone got the Jimmy chant webm?

Only good thing I can say about this was that it went out of their way to tell their bazinga audience to not treat this maniac as a hero in any way while also revealing that he really is an amoral nutjob motivated by his own greed and ego, ie sauce and to be worshiped by his not-daughter.

All this show and BBT have done is bring more obnoxious and pretentious normalfags outside of Facebook because they want to be edgelord nerd wannabes.

This.

so when will the utopia began to be shit

I just hope that samurai jack doesn't go full repent way with the assassins.

I don't even want to think about it. Jack is really the only good thing we have left.

Agreed.

How popular is this show with the normalfags?

God damn, is Harmon such a holier-than-thou asshole. If he really had faith in the project, he wouldn't be turning to identity politics like this.

It was a deliberate attempt to appeal more to the Fox primetime audience

Daily reminder that if Roiland even shows the slightest of restraint in his agenda, this pet will get ripped out of his hands faster than you can say "World Peace". Think he'll ever do it?

Popular enough that all my normalfag friends talked about it for a few days incessantly while spouting the same 10 lines from the show.

I got an autistically high number of messages from "friends" asking me if that Mulan sauce was real because now I'm some sort of nerd sage who can answer all their dumbass questions to help them fit in on reddit. They fucking call me Sheldon of all things and I'm nothing like that Bazinga spewing assburger.

I feel sorry for Starburns, they got pushed out the show that made them much faster than ShadowMachine

Why not tell them to fuck off?

They are not your friends. Seriously. Tell them to fuck off.

With great power, comes great responsibility. And the potential to abuse that power instead, just go ahead and do that one. Tell them the things they want to hear… You never told them you were a reliable source, did you?

HE

Holy shit, you fags are almost as bad as Holla Forums

Have you told them how they can create amazing crystals with common household ingredients for nerd cred

What an amazing counter argument for why the show is totally not shit. I applaud you, sir. Bravo.

Post a single argument that the show is good.
Post a single video that shows a good joke.
Post a single tweet, blogpost or review that makes me think of this show as anything other than meme propaganda forcing in shitty diversity.

HAS

HERPES

Nah I take it back, you niggers are JUST as bad.

I want to fuck with them. I really do. But these people are fucking Chads and Stacys pretending to be nerds and they all live near me. They can easily fuck my shit up if I mess with them and 2 of them are co-workers to boot who could fuck me up even worse. Its no different than highschool. This is just another reason why I hate this "being a nerd is so retro cool now" reddit trend. Its brought me nothing but misery. Only reason I even became friends with them so long ago was because they were basically a shield to protect me from the Alpha Chads.

Go on back to Holla Forums and bitch some more.

I have some news for you, user.

WE ARE Holla Forums

Never been there, now shut up and fill me with (you)s you useless faggot.

Nope.

The things we do to live peacefully….

HE

No, user. You are the normalfag. Fuck off, normalfag.

To be fair, I assume the story they were going with was "Wow! So many people want this sauce due to this show! I guess we'll have to make it again, because the masses demand it and we love our consumers so much!"

I kinda hate to admit it too, but I think the advertising worked on me because I ended up buying chicken mcnuggets for the first time in like 5 years after it.

Just a reminder that Justin capitulated to this bullshit and is now a PC faggot.

You fucking sheep.

A FOOLISH SAMURAI and his money are soon parted as the old saying goes, or something like that

I know I'm so ashamed. But to be fair I was hungry and I was in the black part of town, so I'm not gonna step foot outside the car, and other than McDonalds the only other drive through was Church's Chicken, which I'm obviously not going to.

Never go to the nigger district.

I have no idea what that is but sounds pretty interesting

It's just a fried chicken place. Nothing special.

Its official. R&M is now basically the new Simpsons and the new whore shill of marketing, advertising and merchandise.

They have fried shrimp and jalapenos. Along with great biscuits with honey or cream. … Oh fuck, now I'm a shill.

Aww, this is so sweet, Beth and Jerry finally admit that they are meant for each other. I guess that finally means no more marriage crisis episodes, right?
Fuuuuck You! They just couldn't leave this one thing intact, could they? The writers are a bunch of cucks, and I do mean that literally (and I do mean the real meaning of literally).

Fixing your relationship and having a happy marriage is for losers.

The family needs to be dysfunctional to be deep and realistic man!

Holy fuck this triggers me to no end
Listen user you have to put a stop to this one way or another.

Vertical line inscest Excluding Mother/Son is shit tier. Horisontal is where the fuck it's at.

Morty x Summer?

I would watch that

Nope, no, nonono, cease and desist

I'm reminded of that South Park where Cartman tries to get Family Guy cancelled because everyone keeps saying his humour is similar to Family Guy's.

What I'm saying is, you should call in a bomb threat and get Bazinga Theory and Rick and Morty pulled off the air

I wish I could make them go away, but it would be illegal.

One way or another user.

Don't tempt me. It just makes me more depressed when the urge rises.

All it takes is some careful planning, a little push, and a daring mind.

It's the only way to be sure, user.
You have everything to gain.

There's no use. I'd get caught and fucked horribly. I am doomed for the rest of my life. But if by some chance that WWIII starts and total anarchy reigns, first thing I'm gonna do is get my revenge on them, on Disney and Adult Swim. Until then, I can only dream.

normalfags are fond of replicate the environment of highschool in later stages of their lives. The enjoyed too much being part of the popular clique and think that adult life must be identical to their time in highschool.

HAS

That's why I don't have friends ;_; and yet I'm my family's sheldon. Mother asks me about every reference she doesn't get in South Park, which is most of them.

Ah yes, that reminds me of the time I was bullied in school for having a complete family. I can still hear their taunts in my head:

Start discussing about incredibly niche and obscure shit until they get fed up they can't keep up with you

I bet you went to college, too.

Fuck off, normalfag.