Batman and Harley Quinn

Preview for the next DC animated movie is out

Pretty much.

Hey, wait a goddamn moment if this sneak peek for Batman and Harley than Titans Judas Contract is out.

At least the voice sounds like an improvement from Tara Strong

And I was right.

Holy shit is this a new BTAS movie?

Who fucking asked for any of this….

see

-Pros
-Cons

Isn't he in mostly everything, even not BTAS related

Not always and usually the Batmen they get in place of him are shit, so it's good to have him in for definite

He sounds pretty bland, how can you fuck that up

Well, if I had to guess….people who liked BTAS and Suicide Squad and are willing to pay for a blu-ray of it. Perhaps?

You're fucking retarded. It's objectively shit on animation quality alone. If you legitimately think this looks good then there's no hope for you or DC to improve.

This word doesn't mean what you seem to think it means

>>>/reddit/

Well, you're more than welcome to stop watching DC animated stuff and go for Marvel's animated stuff.

it's all the same shit you reddit cuck

Also:
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gee, can you be any more reddit?

I don't know, can you be anymore vid related?

ok reddit

Ayyy, bye reddit

In b4 "No, that wasn't me that was someone else." We get it, you're tard raging (or shilling) over a nine-minute sneak peek of a cartoon that isn't out yet. Meanwhile, I think most people are going to actually watch it before passing judgement on it.

Shame.
Fuck.
Add another to the list of "Women that took the Dick"

Jesus Christ, why would you give it such a low budget.

>Flouronic man (I'll admit that's the first time I've heard of him) is just Swamp Thing still don't know who owns the right to it, a movie studio, DC or Marvel
I'll watch it during a night shift. Would it be considered a weakness if I tried to enjoy it instead seeing it for what it is just this once?

I might be a bit prejudiced because I've never seen Big Bang Theory, but I know what it's about and the memes it's spawned, so I stayed away from it, but the girl doing Harley's voice doesn't sound too terribly bad. And yes, Timm sounded forced when talking about it.

That being said, why not enjoy it? If it really does suck, THEN you can put it's head on a pike and feed the body to the wolves.

Did her voice actor die or something? WTF?

Arleen Sorkin just stopped voicing Harley.

Arleen Sorkin has been retired for about 8 years… The first Arkham game was the last she did.

Personally, I'm just glad to be the back of Tara Strong, she's not a bad VA but was way too whiney as Harley. Still, the part was written for Sorkin and I don't think anyone else will truly work in the role, even if the one from The Batman/Assault on Arkham was OK, but at least Baspoingo Lady is trying to do a Brooklyn accent, unlike that Australian woman.

I'm pretty sure both a Harley movie and a new DCAU project have been top of some people's wishlists for ages. I don't think they're much the same demographic apart from my sister and Bruce Timm, though, so that's weird.

Timm really should have done this as a comic. It's been sooo long since he's done a comic, and he's such a good comic book artist. I loved Mad Love. I loved Harley & Ivy. I would have loved this - if it were a comic

I was wondering if the animation was terrible jerky and stiff because because of youtube or the source material
I can say with confidence its both

who directed this shit the timing is ass
like the scene where nightwing drops down after she says a thing
he should be dropping down WHILE she says a thing
see 05:18

mfw Bruce Timm says he watches big bang theory every week

That dialogue sounds cringy. They really are trying to milk the old Teen Titans cartoon aren't they?

Wasn't Fluoronic Man originally the professor who dated Poison Ivy and made her into what she is?

Jason O'Mara is their go-to when Conroy is unavailable or on another project, like the Arkham games.
O'Mara isn't bad, per-se, and I can enjoy his VA sometimes, but he usually gets chucked into shit films AKA every Nu52 one.

I think Conroy works well because he's been working with WB Animation for ages and his shit sells, so they give him a lot of freedom with what he can do, and he can go up to someone like Timm, who he's known for decades, and say something isn't good without losing his job.

He sounded forced to say that, and wouldn't look at the camera.
I doubt he enjoys his career and hobby being dictated by literal retards, so I'll keep giving him chances.

If I recall correctly, he gave Ivy her powers, then got set on fire and died. She was dicking him or something, so when he died she got a murderboner for Batman.
They later retconned it so she got her powers on her own, but they've changed how she's obtained them a few times.

Yeah, I call bullshit on that. He watches it every week but he doesn't know the name of one of the only two fappable actresses on the show? Is he watching it for the jokes?

They probably made him say that because Bazinga theory is owned by Warner Bros and they're inserting their shit into his film, which was probably a condition of it getting made in the first place. Apparently Timm was so desperate to make Justice League: Worlds Collide (the interquel DTV between JL and JLU) that he agreed to let them insert their celebrity shit and do it as Crisis on Two Earths just so he could tell the story

the cucked version of Worlds Collide that we got is still better than anything we've gotten since

You'd think they'd want to forget it happened.
A little lower & she'd sound like Kyle's mom Sheila Broflovski.
Proving to everyone once again that they do not read comics & probably didn't watch BTAS either.
"Fucking patriarchy! Don't put Bruce in charge of a female-centered comic movie! He only INVENTED THE FUCKING CHARACTER."

The lines are too thin IMO. If they wanted to nostalgia-bait they could have made it look a bit more like BTAS than TNBA.

It's the most successful of the DC films.

Doesn't mean it's good or worthy of mention. Transformers movies do very well, but they're still trash & most people can acknowledge that.

From a marketing standpoint they'd tie it to Suicide Squad, but from an artist perspective they'd not want association with trash. Clearly I'm giving them too much credit as artists. But I have to wonder what they're thinking by trying to cash in on BTAS nostalgia while simultaneously trying to tie into the market success of an entirely different version of Harley Quinn that scarcely resembles the original concept.

I'm just answering why they want to remenber it.

Since it's their only movie that had any kind of success, they are going to push it for a few years.

I prefer Bruce Greenwood's voice. It has a certain charm to it.

Except the Timm style is really TNBA onwards. The reason they modified the designs in the first place was because the originals didn't animate as well

Only by technicality. They spent less on it and they cleaned up pretty much just because they released it during a month where basically nothing else was playing

They animate fine. BTAS was animated in Japan but they stopped outsourcing them with TNBA and gaijins couldn't keep up.

Why doesn't anyone draw her with her cute jester cap anymore? The DCAU team is the only people I can ever rely on to satiate my jester fetish.

TNBA was animated in Japan. The streamlining gave whatever studios they used (TNBA was between Dong Yang/Koko and TMS) less to fuck up because animators fucked up so frequently on BTAS

The SJWs believe that 'generic punk girl' more suits their tastes than 'cute jester girl'

Was that what happened with shows like Animaniacs?

It's the fucking Koreans that were fucking up. They got fired for that.

Seeing as they used mostly the same studios, probably

No, Sunrise fucked it up too. They also got fired

nigger is you crazy

Nigger, is you?

nice not argument
back to reddit

Holy shit the comments are a DEFCON 1 nuclear wasteland.

Case in point:
Terra from the new Teen Titans movie.

Fug

Congratulations on being an illiterate nigger who doesn't seemed to have noticed the evidence of Sunrise being poor animators

To their credit, the second pic is taken after her betrayal of TTs

Once again I ask: Was there anyone demanding a straight adaptation of the Judas Contract?

They added Cyborg to the JL and made that horrendous TT cartoon on CN, so milking it is an understatement.

Disgusting. I can't begin to say how disgusting that is. Even in the original comics she wasnt so ugly.

Is Slade still tapping that?

She's like… 16, dude.
That whole scene was uncomfortable as all hell, same as the one in Leon the Professional. Movie gave me a fucking choker fetish.

If he is he's got shit taste.

If you don't want to watch the comic:
Slade keeps saying he'll dick her and she really wants it, but then he sells her out for $200mil and leaves her to die, then she goes bonkers and apparently kills him and herself in the process.

Alright film. Probably a 7/10, so long as you don't want the final scene. Just turn off the film before Kevin Smith is seen and it's a fine film.

Welcome to Holla Forums.

That's a bit old, honestly.

right, silly me
can't find the MOST TROLLY chart, so have this instead

Where's the lewds of Harley?

I know, it's disgusting. If you want to fuck grannies keep it to yourself I say

I'm really glad to see batman gets another animated movie. He's really an underrated character.

Well it's got one thing going for it. Harley looks like a freaking harlequin! Seriously, her current outfit makes no thematic SENSE! She looks like a club goer!

Please leave and never come back.

it would be cute seeing two friends doing silly stuff together

bump

YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH CHOCOOOOLOOTEEEEYYYY

Which one?

Well, batman always works in the shadows.

Terra been dead for like what, half a year at best? Celebrity being an inconsiderate dick as usual.

Anyone willing to webm OP's video? It's blocked in my country.

It's banned for me too, but I found this. Don't know if it's the same as OP but it shows off the film quite a lot.

The comic is a 7/10. The film more like 5/10. Mediocre but redeemable

The New Batman Adventures was a mistake. Everything should've ended with Batman TAS.

Catwalk can kiss my ass though.

FuckingruiningCatwomanthosedirtynigsmakemesomadIcanthelpbutREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no

This post is a masterpiece.
I love you Holla Forums

yes

Did anyone back up this abomination before DC pulled it?

Does that include Justice League?

the fuck is that hairstyle

Combination of mohawk and undercut.

If it's an abomination, why do you want a backup?

It's too big to WebM
Also the BBT girl really is shit as Harley. Worst casting decision ever

She still sounds better than Tara Strong.

They're both still a far cry from Arleen Sorkin, or even Hynden Walch

Sold.

I bet you're the kind of guy who buys Loot Boxes and only wears compilation t-shirts.

They're not even gonna try here, are they?

So many cool characters in the Batman mythos to push, and they pick fucking Harley Quinn. Why not a fucking Deadshot movie instead?

Deadshot's not as popular. I also get the sense that Bruce Timm wanted to do this movie as a response to how they're fucking up her character now, in both the comics and the movies.

Which is exactly why they should make a movie for him.

Harley Quinn is overplayed and stale. DC tried to "update" her for a reason, the "puddin', puddin', Mistah J." shit got old years ago and ruined Joker to boot.

Harley doesn't sound that bad. Batman on the other hand sounds too rigid, like he's trying too hard.

The animation isn't too much of a downgrade from the BTAS style, which is nice. I'm more worried about the dialogue turning out too "edgy" tbh.

Not keeping my hopes up but I'll definitely be watching this.

This girl, has a very weird nose, just saying

I'd much rather Timm makes 30 Harley Quinn films a year than what the comics and live-action films are trying to push.
He won't fuck up the character as it's his own child, much like how Snyder won't fuck up his dozens of self-inserts.

Plus, maybe some normalfags will watch it because of Suicide Squad and see what she's meant to be like, then ask for more of it in the comics/films.

She's got one of the worst designs on the entire show. The generic Slade mooks have more effort put into them.

Harley Queen takes Manhattan.

Life Is a Circus, Harley Queen

This is America, Harley Queen

Harley Queen: A Tail of Two Kitties

would it have really killed them to just use care, do they need to bump the rating up or something?

Anyone else notice the horrible audio mixing?

It's not enough that the animation is shit they won't be satisfied until every aspect of it is shit as well.

The trailers always have shit syncing.
They fix it up but not the animation quality.

Unfortunately the normalfags are more familiar with the Marvel expy, deadpool. Nonetheless, the new Batman's movie can bring some interest on him.

You had one job DC

Deadpool's a Deathstroke rip-off, not Deadshot

Sorkin admitted in an interview that the reason Tara Strong replaced her in Arkham City (and why she retired from Harley in general) was because a lifetime of smoking cigarettes finally caught up with her voice.

Remember kids, smoking is bad for you

That never stopped Ryo Horikawa

You're calling Sunrise off for stuff done in early '80s when they were an independent production company nearing bankrupcy, working with a shoestring budget if compared to any western company doing animation at the time, and had their leading key animator had just checked into a hospital for passing out of sheer exhaustion due to being overwoked, want to use as proof they were doing bad animation for BTAS and TNBA 10~20 years later after they became big and were bought out by Bandai? Really?
What about some examples from actual Batman?
I'm not saying that they can't have weird animation frames - I watch their shit - but it's nothing that seem out of line with what one would expect from company making weekly shows that produces 2d more complex than the highly-automated CalArts potato-face-noodle-limbs flash-shit so prevalent these days.

Not surprising, I remember her voice in Arkham Asylum sounding kind of worn, or at least lower than before. I didn't care, because it had been like a decade, but it was noticeable.

You cant make her do it if she doesn't want to or just can't m8. Also, Horikawa practically benefits from the rasp cigarettes cause, they play very different characters…

Why are you namefagging?

oops

well it's fucking atrocious, just stick to the mohawk

Horikawa put his voice under much more strain than Sorkin ever did and he's still managed to do 20+ years of Dragon Ball, plus other roles.

Sorkin could at least do Harley again once in while, seeing as it is her character

Speaking as a male vocalist, men and women have very different vocal structures. The way Horikawa reads, usually lower and from the chest, comes primarily from the diaphragm and abdomen, meaning his cords aren't as stressed. This would explain why the effects of smoking aren't too noticeable on him. The way Sorkin does Harley, sharp and high pitch, is the most vocally stressed way to say anything. Just ask Hamill, it why he stopped doing the joker. Even in women, it can cause serious damage over time. Couple that with the years of smoking, which stiffens the vocal cords as well as lowers lung capacity, and I'm trying to tell you she probably literally cannot do it. In Arkham she had barely any lines, and there was still a noticeable difference. I couldn't imagine it being sustained for a great length of time. I know the character was based on her and all, and it sucks that she's done doing it, but it's just an unfortunate consequence of poor life choices…

My bad. I thought you were talking about Deathstroke

Robocop Batman in The Dark Knight Returns was GOAT though

This could only be worse if it had a pointless sex scene shoved in- wait, they already did that in Killing Joke

yeah but Tara Strong? Tara only has one voice and that is "9 year old girl". No range whatsoever.

At least this Harley sounds better than Twilight Sparkle

Shitpool started as a Deathstroke clone. Lately he's been ripping off Lobo more than Deathstroke though, at least in personality and powers.

Yeah…

HOW DOES SHE HAVE A FULL HEAD OF HAIR BUT STILL LOOK BALD

10 to 1 odds are the furry who drew that denies being a pedophile.

Black hair isn't recessive.

Just mute the audio of the movie and turn on subtitles, and there you have it! You can even make it more like a comic by using frameskip.

But Terry wouldn't even exist if it ended with Batman TAS.

During her episode of Fatman on Batman, she sounded at times like she could barely speak in her own voice, let alone Harley's.

The rarest Harley lewd.

That shit was so stupid and only served to diminish Terry's character development. It's the same general problem Damian has where he's some elite ninja faggot, because of Bruce's dna without going through the work to get it. He got trained by Ras as a toddler or some dumb shit.

Trying to make Terry a Batman clone was dumb as shit. Bruce had his time in the spotlight until he pulled a gun on some mook and his lineage should have ended there. Terry already had some radioactive villain murder his father and he didn't need Bat-genes to take him down.

The whole point of the episode was that he wasn't a clone

Yeah they were trying to show that in spite of being Bat's biological son he was a significantly different person. It still seems really unnecessary and kind of fucked up though. Honestly it serves better to show how fucked up Waller is than anything else.

Andrea Romano is not calling the casting shots anymore. That's why we're getting shit talent

He was Batman's son from at least Batman Beyond season 3 onwards. They'd always planned to do that storyline, the only difference was that originally the cloning was going to be a sequel to Return of the Joker involving Selina Kyle/Catwoman. But WB wasn't particularly interested in it and Catwoman wasn't a particularly proficient scientist, so they shelved the idea and then resurrected it for JLU.

Really? What happened?

In good batman news, I'm going through these comics and am genuinely surprised with how good they are. I thought everything in the New 52 but the beginning of the Animal Man run was trash, but these actually tell a decent little batman story with actual character growth between him and Damian.

When did Dick Grayson become such a womanizer? Was it after New Teen Titans?

Hasn't she had a thing for pretty much every single Robin except Damian? Dick, Tim, I'm pretty sure she even thought Jason was hot.

New 52 Batman & Robin run was pretty decent from what I remember. Gets worse after Damian's resurrection. The Son of Batman follow-up series was also pretty bad.

It was during New Teen Titans, nigga. Starfire wanted Dick. Raven, after they killed Trigon, wanted Dick. I'm pretty sure Wonder Girl, at one point, wanted Dick. Mirage pretended to be Starfire to get Dick. Everybody wanted Dick

yeah, I spoiled a bit of it for myself about half way through when it was looking like they were going to replace Damian with Carrie.

giving him super powers is a huge mistake, but I don't know how he got them yet and just got to the two face part so we'll see what happens. I guess for now I'm just happy he comes back before the series ends.

also, how was Talon? There was a Court of the Owls comic that ties into the Talon run and it seemed pretty interesting.

I forgot this guy existed. What's he up to these days?
It's a long shot but if he can't work as a solo he could be a good 'Robin'.

It wasn't only good. It was excellent. Even more so if you were blessed enough to be in the /tg/ storytime thread.

The obnoxious faggots that like Tara Strong's horribly grating voice put on Batman's shittiest villain

Tara Strong's not even in it

I don't give a shit. Every VA to ever play Harley Quinn is terrible.

Fixed it for you.

The fact that this piece of shit character keeps getting promoted above other, more interesting Bat-villains is a crime in and of itself. She's only ever good when she's the Joker's annoying sidekick, and Joker is generally a better character when she isn't around, so she's cancer either way.

The fuck is wrong with Talon's right arm in that picture? It looks dislocated.

I think he's dead now. Either way, he has superpowers so membership in the Bat-family is automatically out.

this trailer feels like it was made in 2003

I want to fuck Harley so bad!

I wait for shots of Harley's ass.

Harley is shrill and needy, what's her appeal?

Some men just want to stick their dick in crazy.

Daily reminder the Joker treats Harley like shit but she still wouldn't touch you

Why are you saging every post you make?

You aren't a famous criminal. You're not even a serial killer. How can you expect women to find you interesting?

She's high energy, and devoted
She's also got a hot body

The last time I picked up a girl, she thought I was a sociopath. I'm not at all, but I guess that's what she wanted to see.

She has nice tits.

These are not features that are exclusive to Harley. Might as well lust for bettited ponies.

Harley Quinn's voice is awful.
Sounds like a middle aged jewess squawking.

Unfortunately, Tara Charadoff is a jewess, that married a jew.

not surprising as 95% of the population of America are jews.

blonde jews especially

with blue eyes

Perhaps start a website called JEWED, about everything that has ever been ruined by them.

Hi kike.
It's a fact, see

well she does come from a planet where fucking is the equivalent of saying "hello", she's probably had more dick than Jenna Jameson & Milo Yiannopoulos combined

BLACKLISTED BY GOOGLE FOR ITS RADICAL POLITICAL VIEWS

>>>/pone/

My point stands.

>>>/pone/
>>>/trash/
>>>/4chan/

shit taste tbh fam

I'm pretty sure literally the only person who didn't want Dick in that list was Wonder Girl and that was because she was getting dick by Marv Wolfman Self Insert Terry Long, the 29 year old college professor.

someone has the webm of this scene?

Terry's a pretty sad self-insert considering how beta he was. Though I suppose any ordinary guy would seem beta when dating a super girl.

Literally the conflict of their relationship

No wonder Kyle didn't have much of a problem picking up then Dropping the pieces.

I don't understand how that pic is relevant but it makes me incredibly happy.

Yeah but then he died and I'm pretty sure Donna need a Dick to cry on

No, she did want Dick early on, but then stopped when Wolfman suddenly decided that he didn't want his Amazon waifu getting DICKED.

And even then, you'd have writers keep hinting at Dick and Donna wanting to bang each other's brains out, but Dick was too much of a pussy to make a move.

I'm sure Marvel didn't intend for this to be good and was only trying to enforce the fact that all men are perverts, but fuck I love this page.

She sure did.

There hasn't been a female in DC who hasn't wanted Dick at some point.

Wasn't that the reason why DC females rape him constantly?

Superheroines, Villains, Civilians, it doesn't matter, they all need a little Dick in them.

Dick was everyone's bitch.

That was only Tarantula and that was only because she wanted Dick so bad she'd do anything to get ithim

Mirage actually raped him by deception.

So that's two. I think A female Gorilla tried something in Pre-52 Trinity.

Is this the same actress that was in that shitty movie The Bronze, where she plays a comical asshole with an annoying voice? I would imagine they would cite that as the reason for casting her

Oh God. I'm not sure if I want to hear the details on that one.

Unless it was Giganta who tried to fuck him

Yes

True, true.