AZ Counter-Protest

facebook.com/events/118528251960983/?active_tab=about

Myself and a couple other anons will be out on Mill to laugh at these morons. It's doubtful that there will be any physical confrontations, but do what you need to do in order to stay safe if things get hairy. These people are generally cowards and won't do anything but yell.

Pics related, the last protest that I attended. I asked these morons if they'd still be out here if Clinton had won, and all they could answer was "FUCK OFF!!!!1!!!"

Counter protest is a bad idea.

These anti-Trump riots and temper tantrums do nothing to hurt Donald. If anything it strengthens his position among sane people. What is a counter protest even going to achieve? Lugenpresse will just call you a bunch of violent thugs who are intimidating all the women of color from expressing their peaceful free speech, whereas the rioters themselves are mad because Trump means the end of their gibsmedats.

They actually made us look like we were brave for being out there against the anarchists last time.

carry a sign that says "white skin is not a sin" or some other dank rhyme to that same effect

these people have no self-awareness whatsoever

DUBS HAVE SPOKEN

DO IT

Nah, just be obvious that you are counter-protesting and toss in a blue lives matter sign. the police will give you a safe space from which to mine salt. And nothing triggers leftists like blue lives matter. it's poetry.

Faggot Leftists with masks on… Nothing annoys me more, honestly. It's like 8 year olds LARPing in the playground or something. The second I see someone with a mask on in these kinds of situations they've completely dehumanized themselves to me and I could literally take the utmost enjoyment watching them suffer. The goriest torture shit you people have posted in the past would be well befitting these people. I see someone in a mask and I just want them dead so bad you have no idea. The thought processes that must go through their heads… Do they think fabric covering their effeminate facial features makes them immensely intimidating? I hate these people more than the most stereotypical anti-white niggers. Take your fucking costume off, your Walmart fabric doesn't turn you into a special forces units, you faggots. And always with the bad posture and thin limbs. Their musculature is always so frail and pathetic. How can you not want to hurt them? Might as well put on some fucking chainmail and pretend to be knights, the fucking LARPing faggots.

Stop saying Larping. It makes me want to murder someone just to prove you wrong.

Bring airhorns.
stinkbombs
keep calling in bomb threats
pull a fire alarm in the area THE GTFO
Birddog them. Yell, KILL AND TRUMP SUPPORTERS and THEIR CHILDREN
Drop thin bags of dogshit in the area
drop lit cigarettes into the trash to start fires.

GOD SPEED TEMPE BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, what you need to do is round up about a dozen serious guys, dress in all black, and run through that motherfucker swinging pipes and chains with padlocks at one end. Put them assholes in the emergency room.

Otherwise, just let them be. They're not doing anything worth interfering with. Look at them - two dozen numales and gluttons and spooks. Who cares?

I bought a MLK poster with his quote about judging people by their character rather than by the color of their skin at Hippie Gypsy. Gonna whip it out if these faggots actually ever show up. There's nobody here, but I grabbed a good pasty.

This is where they were last time.
Nobody's here. Where the fuck are these commies?

Cornish Pasty best Pasty

mmmmmmmm………….. gray and various shades of brown.

This is the only dude who's even reacted to my MAGA hat. His guitar playing sucked ass lel

The women are supposed to be doing that, not the men.

Call in a tip that a guitar player is smoking weed and exposed himself. Easy arrest for Tempe Police.

Be sure to bring some lawnchairs and lemonade.

Sit back being mellow and relaxed amidst all the chimping out. Nobody can make a sane objection to you guys for enjoying life in our country.

BUILD THE WALL

Done!

Should we get a general counter-protest thread going? I'm trying to organize one in Canada and there is safety in numbers.

This. Protests are for marxist-brainwashed hippies that think pissing off working people, and spouting the bullshit they hear from their professors unto an unwilling, annoyed, or at best apathetic populace. If we were to do anything it would be to find some of them who are straggling, stuff them in a van, torture them and then drop them off and tell them we're agents of the Democratic Party or something.

Nobody fucking came so we wound up just going back to a buddy's house for D&D

That's a very good idea.

I'm headed home from my buddy's right now. Drove by Mill on my way out, and there was nothing happening.

I'm going to try to work on infiltrating them. If I can get recordings of them doing illegal shit and their dox, it would make me a very happy man to see these faggots arrested.

Gotta love how easy it is to hide behind a black bandana; makes it very easy to infiltrate.

Bad idea. A crazy will attack someone and they'll be forced to defend themself. Jew media will say evil Trump supporters killed a baby and ate it.