MUSLIMS Beat Popular TV Chef in Sweden – They Said He Looked Like Donald Trump

MUSLIMS Beat Popular TV Chef in Sweden – They Said He Looked Like Donald Trump

MUSLIMS beat popular Swedish TV chef on Saturday night because they thought he looked like Donald Trump.

>“Muslim men” beat Swedish anti-racist TV star because he looked like “Mr. Trump” t.co/3NJCyxhSoC #whitegenocide #trump #altright pic.twitter.com/04loLqtmoV

archive.is/rNXL9

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't we start beating shitskins because they look like criminals?

first post best post

Anything suggesting them beating the cuckoldry out of him?

Gotta love it when your pet niggers beat your ass…
I just hope it stays this way.

Confirmed… RWDS using explosives on packed mosques now.

That's a great idea.

disgusting

Deserved it, he will probably just apologize and cuck down after this.

checked
It's a valid point. That kind of shit brings only more division. It's like they wish to be hunted down

He can only blame himself.

Satan, sometimes you do come up with really grand ideas you know.

Seems he already has. In either case this is just fucking disgusting. Shitskins truly are scum.

One less liberal

It is possible that Facebook removed it themselves considering their recent behaviour.

For archival purposes.

Has he apologized to the Muslims for dirtying their fists with his blood?
Or, now having first-hand experience with diversity, is he no longer a liberal?

Because you're sissified cucks that get shivers at the thought of leaving your basement. All the way since last year you've been circlejerking about how you're gonna form RWDS and start killing shitskins as soon as SHTF and now that you have your chance all you do is LARP on a taiwanese pictograph forum.

Fucking hell sometimes I feel like I'm the only one in here who isn't some fat nu-male that faps to anime.

Don't get to excited, jidf is here.

I'm glad he was beaten.

Hopefully that was a redpilling experience for him.

Not really a bad thing, shitskins purging cucks is exactly what we've expected. They're first in he firing line of diversity, it's only natural.

IT'S RAW!!

Don't forget Fed protest user and his fight against the kikes. People will gradually get tired of what's going on. The white man can only take so much before he snaps

lel he deserved it for being anti-racist.

No surprises there.

this actually insures the he is redpilled on rapefugees for life. The quickest way to start hating shitskins is dealing with them first hand like this

Remember that Norwegian who was raped by a migrant and was sad that the migrant was getting shipped back to Somalia or somewhere because of him?

(Satan)

when you said "beat" I thought you meant in a cooking competition lol

I wonder if he'll always have an extra-nasally tone while screeching "Refugees Welcome!" now…

race war now
in the kitchen

THOSE FUCKS

Oh. Carry on.

Fucking checked.

Faggot deserved it, no sympathy at all for being such a cuck.

Looks more like Glenn Beck than Donald Trump.

Also

lol, hope he now understands the reality of our world.

Old blond white guy is close enough

This is good news on several levels. Now that Europeans are no longer feeling completely alone, with good news approaching, seeing this will redpill them even more. This also shows that the Muslims fear the Emperor.

This actually ensures he will hate Trump for life. Yuri was wrong I'm afraid. Not even the boot coming down on these people's heads will change them.

For non-frogs:

Chatelet Station, Les Halles, Friday 6:00

"No, I am not racist." on repeat.

Should be right, based on me not giving a fuck about French class in high school.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are bigger problems atm

But he looks nothing like Trump

I bet he did this because either he though or someone else told him that it painted Muslims in a bad light.
Christ Swedes are pathetic.

Those fags are still around?

Do you expect Mohammed, Josif, Mohammad, Ahmed, and Muhamad to be able to tell whities apart?

*wahhabis

You got everything right except the time. 19 hours is French for 7 PM.

You aren't doing shit so stop playing internet tough guy.👦 ✋

is First World you mean, not just France.

"I-I want to apologize to the peaceful Muslim peoples if my appearance has offended them. It has never been my intent to resemble a racist white male. As a show of good faith, and the enduring spirit of Sweden, I will undergo facial reconstruction surgery, skin re-pigmentation, and sex change. If hard feelings remain, I will gladly serve as a designated Muslim glory hole. Once again, my deepest apologies for being born."

-Anders Vendel

Yeah, let em try this shit to Gordon Ramsay.
Oh wait, he's in America, nevermind.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

not anymore

(checked)

Are you new here?

Guess he's not that anti-racist any more.

10/10

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html

#notallshitskins

Are you?
Don't mess with the mantra poster user, he's part of 8/pol/
He won't reply.

That's just Norwegians

He's a cuck and will remain one if he wants to keep doing TV shows.

Is Ainsley Harriot an honorary aryan?

You are the reason why leftists are empowered and we aren't taken the least bit seriously.
These incidents are perfect to uncover the hypocrisy and incoherence underlying leftist thinking and you just answer with more of the same.
Please kill yourself.

Considering he's actually from a black country I'd give him a pass.

I thought at first it was Gorson Ramsay, but it's just a swede.

DEFEND SHIT, GET HIT

VROOM VROOM SCOOTERBRO

vroom vroom scooterbro

VROOM VROOM SCOOTERBRO

vroom vroom scooterbro

If he pulls his head out of his ass because of this, good for him. I'll defend the guy. If he remains a good little cuck, I have no energy to defend some spineless pile of protoplasm. Hope he gets killed in the midst of his upcoming apology speech.

But it's basically a blackface and it's racist, goy! No way out except for killing yourself, unfortunately!

People like him enjoy the ordeal, they ultimately a bunch of masochists. He will first "overcome" and double down. Then blame Trump and the Sweden Democrats for creating "tension" and "fear" in society. If only society showed more "love and acceptance" this wouldn't have occurred. Every time. I guarantee it. He will rationalize it as the perfect "revenge", to become even more cucked than he currently is. Expect a post titled "Your violence will not make me a racist" together with a black and white photo of him walking in a park with a stupid scarf and concernfag face. I know this will happen, I am swedish.

You are the new one here if this is your first time seeing that in a Holla Forums thread.

Do you believe your country can overcome this extreme self destruction?

VROOM VROOM SCOTTERBRO=

How devilish of you satan

bring it on

APOLOGY FROM SWEDE FOR LOOKING LIKE TRUMP WHEN?

Will he get uncucked after receiving diversity goggles?

2016 BEST YEAR, THANK YOU KEK

life is suffering (in sweden)

NOT ANYMORE HE'S NOT

what's that monkey face at the end of the post? What does it mean?

Ramsay is pretty much a pussy
He back out from every guy who doesn't stand his shit, Ainsley Harriot included
Then again i would back the fuck off if Ainsley was smiling and approaching slowly

Satan you cheeky devil

wew

Soon?

The tone has changed dramatically in the last two years. I imagine the coming economic depression + maunder minimum will work wonders on the normie go with the flow pc mentality. I welcome chaos and strife, we need it from time to time. People are tolerant because wealth and comfort made them apathetic. They try to avoid conflict at all cost. When they no longer can avoid it, they will begin to care. It's already happening. Don't believe in normie virtue posturing they follow the path of least resistance. The current will run to the right. Look at the_donald. Most of them were semi-sjws two years ago. Now they want a wall and talk about satanic pedophile globalist elite.

DOOD MAHMOOOD IT"S TOTALLY DONALD TRUMP IN OUR MC DINDUNUFFIN RESTAURANT, LETS BEAT HIM UP

Isn't Malmö the mudshit capital of Sweden? Also mudshits are totally retarded.

When will these people learn that cucking for people who want you to drop dead is a bad idea?

How long before this cuck and the media blame Trump?

Since he's a cuck, he would have blamed Trump right as he was getting his ass kicked.

I knew this would happen soon. These people will start being triggered by any blonde white person, especially in a suit. Even cartoons will trigger them.

Oh, Satan…

"Anti-racist's" karma.

newfaggot detected.

Any swedefags here: go to his house and post a bunch of "refugees welcome" signs

I always knew Satan was the good guy for most of the Bible.

I wonder how he's coping with reality right now, all that cognitive dissonance. Imagine the struggle in his head.

I was wrong about you, hornfriend

Shit hasn't hit the fan because they didn't steal it. Partially because we threatened shit would hit the fan if they did.
The way things are heading now we'll probably see massive protests and violence after Jan 20th.

Trips confirm.

Interesting idea, Satan

VROOM VROOM SCOOTERBRO

There's the shill. Where do we think this one is from, Holla Forums?
By LARP, I assume you mean winning our 18 month battle for political supremacy, and waiting for what we do to be not only legal, but a paid government position? OH no, you're right. We should start gassing kikes and lynching niggers right now, because we can't wait 67 more days for the God-Emperor to ascend to the throne. I'd call you FBI but I think you're just a butthurt faggot who thinks we have the same impulse control as the Soros-paid niggers and cucks who are currently being put on purge lists for inciting riots.

Try harder, and by that I mean try to end your life painlessly while you still have the chance.

VROOM VROOM SCOOTERBRO

Hes probably one of ours now, some people can only learn this way.

trouble is these cucks have sucked on there pet dicks for so long they never learn

That is an autism-tier reason to beat somebody up

Elin Krantz was, at least physically, perfect. She could have had any guy busting his ass 6 days a week just to open her legs once a week. Look how she ended up. Also was a member of a kikebook "we love diversity" group.
Something weird about the red toe nail polish on her nigger-raped corpse with her cunt showing and rigour mortis having set in.

Wait… was that the guy in the CNN clip???

welp i guess this answers the age old question of wether the devils people are the jews or the muslims. :)

VROOM VROOM SCOOTERBRO

My colleague was saying a few weeks ago on a friday "i live on söder (not culturally enriched place in stockholm) so i dont suffer from the immigration and thus i dont have an issue with it" the next monday he came to work with a concussion and beaten up face, he got mugged a few minutes from home by some north african thugs. If that aint kekism i don't know what is. I'm forcefeeding him redpills ever since, and he's started to enjoy the taste.

VROOM VROOM SCOOTERBRO

It is not political violence whne they do it.

Imagine the headlines if white men attacked someone resembling a muslim politician.

Hard sport and military training need to be mandatory for the men to keep them from becoming worthless sissies.

Tasty irony for a Monday.

This retard saying it's Trump fault am sure.

And nothing of value was lost.

It appears that I'm about as good at math as the French are at not letting their country be overrun by shitskins.

He deserved it!

He deserved it.

Someone needs to make a fake facebook post like that from him, and spread it.
The reactions should be gold

Guy is a nobody
My bet is he just added the trump thing for maximum attention whoring