FUCKING NEWFAGS GET OUT

I am angry, ANGRY ABOUT NEWFAGS.
I felt so great after Trump won, everything looked good, Hilldabeast is going to jail, the sun shines upon the World once again.
Then I try to get my daily fix of Holla Forums since election day and what do I see, newfags, newfags everywhere. They shit up every fucking thread with their retarded opinions and dumb bluepilled bullshit. They don't even fucking lurk these days! They just go straight to posting their dumb shit and get offended when they're told to get out but they still stay!

What I'm asking of you is, what the fuck are you even doing here, you obviously were somewhere else before and now that Trump won you suddenly decided it's time to shit up our Holla Forums from now on? You are worse than refugees, you are human waste, a big fat mess, a huge mistake. This is OUR home and now you have to come here and destroy everything we've worked for.
GO THE FUCK BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM OR AT LEAST LURK FOR ATLEAST A YEAR BEFORE POSTING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks for making a shitty thread dedicated to newfags who shouldn't post like you apparently faggot.

This has been a problem since 2007.
Sage for hotheaded thread. Chill out, buddy.

/r9k/?

I just want to know what the fuck they're doing here suddenly, there is absolutely no reason for them to not stay where they've been before the results of the election

sage

I recognize that it's an issue, but it doesn't really deserve its own thread. Just deal with it on a post-by-post basis. Eventually they'll get the message.

Nice blog post.

Holla Forums opened in late 2013, faggot.

You know what else is a big fat mess? This shit slide thread you fucking nigger

It had to be said. Saging out of courtesy tho

It feels like a lot of the "4chan alternatives" have recently gotten a huge influx of newfags not just this board.

but why?

I'm always seeing 8ch being name-dropped everywhere these days. Our power and success is bringing our own downfall. Dunno if there's any way to possibly fix this.

Maybe it's that 4chan got too filthy and they think they're shitposting is more edgy if it's used to pollute quality threads.
It's just extra weird that I've also been seeing newfags that write like they are completely new to image boards.

Maybe bring back the oldschool halfchan design, with noko and everything. It was quite complicated for newfags and you still had to learn how to use it correctly

There is a price to pay for making empire. It drains and it alters. But there will be other chans…

We'd have to have our own version of WT Snacks but it's not gonna happen since a lot of shitposting faggots are still complaining about the few things the mods actually do and would try to infiltrate as soon as a position would open to become a volunteer on Holla Forums.

I started posting because 4chan and Holla Forums were good sources for pizzagate info. I'm still posting because I see danger in bestowing Trump with title of God Emperor, Trump is full Zio.

NORMIES GET OUT!!! GET OUT!!!

holy shit, please stop posting

maybe we can somehow get snacks to moderate this board? he'd be better than imcoonfy and the realpakiman

Oh yeah how terrible, new people join our movement.
If we can fucking chew up Holla Forums gommies and spit them out as shiny new natsoc Holla Forumsacks I am sure we can handle another influx of newfags

Inform, redirect and educate

Why?

They don't need to leave, they just need to lurk.

welp op looks like you are too new to know that you are getting a one month ban for making a useless thread. that's right, mods here will ban you for a month for this inconvenience. kek. anyone who didn't sage is also getting a ban.

YOU DUMB NIGGER, WE CAN'T HANDLE A BIG INFLUX OR THEY'LL OVERRUN US AND MAKE THEIR OWN NARRATIVE

Every fucking time.
Immigrants, just like in real life DO NOT integrate. The board quality goes down the drain while they all start spewing their retarded reddit tier opinions. You do know that our original home was destroyed because of the huge influx of newfags right? And I simply don't want the same shit to happen over here

oh noooo I think I'm gonna cry, what a calamity what am I going to do with my life nao?
It had to be fucking said, we're getting overrun.

I was a newfag once back on halfchan long before the exodus.
I just have hope, because while they are immigrants, they are white ones, and they come here because they appreciate our "culture"

If we can convert commies we can survive this

(Or we'll just move again)

Wrong, the white ones are the lurkers who shut their ass up and try to integrate BEFORE they shit up the board. Look at any thread and tell me it isn't getting really bad recently

It isn't getting reall-
I can't lie to you user, I just can't.

I think it deserves a bump or two so that OP's dreaded newfags can check out what we deal with when he gets out of his cage.

REEEE

NO

The catalog is already looking more like the 4chan catalog every day. Threads with only questions and no insights or contributions, no sources, no archiving, lol threads, threads with shit content alltogether, … It's been getting exponentially worse since the end of the Trump campaign.

=IT'S PURE FUCKING CANCER AND IT NEEDS TO STOP NOW, IF YOU'RE A NEWFAG DO NOT FUCKING POST JUST READ AND LEARN==

I've been angry about you newfags for over a year now, but no one ever listens to me. Shit really went downhill in March-April. Pretty shit

Yea, we need a banwave to remove all this newfag chatter. Lots of bans for this newfag chatter. Remove all halfchanners, redditfags and other fagets who think that we like them because trump won. Git them out, ban them all, reeeee.

agreed, I spend half my time on here reporting threads now because apparently nobody understands the fucking rules

LURKMOAR
U
R
K
M
O
A
R

A place for faggots

Fed up of these bullshit shill threads. Who is paying these people?

They do it for free

I just made the cross over a couple of months ago.
half chan was consumed by r/the_donald
I'd imagine the influx of people after the election is the rest of those who didn't evacuate 3 years ago finally making the move.

so like any other imageboard?

I googled Holla Forums the other day and google linked to the actual Holla Forums not that knockoff site >_< im so pissed. I think we need to bring /hebe/ and the other child love boards back to get google to ban us again.

Quality threat lad, that'll show the newfags how it's done