Trump projected to win popular vote

The uncounted ballots show that our Lord Emporer Trump had not only beat Hillary Cunton by electoral college votes, but by popular vote. (((CNN))), (((MSN))), and other (((mainstream media))) are not reporting on it and have stopped updating the results.

70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

usasupreme.com/confirmed-hillary-not-win-popular-vote/

proudcons.com/no-liberals-hillary-did-not-win-the-popular-vote-stop-with-the-petitions/

https://twitter.com/Koxinga8/status/797399664853032960?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Other urls found in this thread:

kvia.com/news/el-paso-ranks-safest-city-in-us/53146762
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If he does end up winning the popular vote, prepare to remind the cucks on twitter who demand Hillary should have one because "a vote is a vote".

Going to need some better sources though before I believe it.

Can I get a link to the CNN and MSN ballot counts?

I'd say look into this instead

We should start compiling sources that report on this.
I have a feeling they are about to come rolling in.

I'm not saying this is wrong, but nigga I need a better source than "twitter posts I saw"

agreed that good sources are needed. If true, this makes that petition they signed work in Trump's favor instead. Maybe all the electoral college votes for Hillary should go to Trump instead.

the crime rate comparison to election maps is quite excellent

You probably don't even gas kikes

You can leave your wallet on your unattended car for days without having your window broken in. You can leave your car running while buying something in the gas station. You can walk around at night in the bustling parts of the city. The only problem with EP Aside from the city being 90+% beaner is drug trafficking and the fact that people can't drive for shit. Like seriously most of our deaths are not due to violent crimes or even disease, but fucking car crashes.

kvia.com/news/el-paso-ranks-safest-city-in-us/53146762

Fake and gay.

Quite frankly there is no reason to look up highly desputable sources to contradict that Hillary won the popular vote. Dont give them the satisfaction of loosing a battle which they chose. No matter how little it means.

Here is the argument to deflate butthurt libshits:

CUCKS BTFO

Just laugh in their face and call them sore losers. Say that only losers complain about the rules after they've already lost. Make sure to use the word losers a lot.

Good Time fam. Good times.

Even with the vote rigging, and the electronic machine rigging…
We still win both popular and electoral… MFW

hmmm

Losers and Michael Moore! Can we meme Michael More into a slur word? It would be hugely satisfying!

Michael Moor

How about More? He is still fat right?

Please God let this be true. It would be an absolute catastrophe for the left.

Illinois is a red state, it just happens to have Chicago. Chicagoland needs to become it's own state or something. One county tucked in a corner of the state decides it for the rest. Sad!

Holla Forums IS RIGHT. EVERY. MOTHER. FUCKING. TIME.

Hey I'm in 915 tonight user, let me buy you a drink

100% FAKE AND GAY

Every source is completely fake "news site"

Once weedman has been grapped by the pussy, Trump can enforce a land swap with Canada. Chicago for something thats worth a damn.

Cool sources.

Gee shlomo, you're really showing your semitic half-brained intelligence there.

Kill yourself.

It’s astonishing how they just out themselves.

Studying for some UTEP courses breh, sorry. Plus I'm really autistic anyhow, and apparently always have a scowl on my face. Granted I'm not an autistic idiot who wears Ts with anime paraphenelia while meme spouting. But more along the lines that I can't have normal discussions about normie shit, I always end up talking about science, politics, technology and vidya.

It's just really hard for me to hide my power levels.

I also end up talking about anime if the person looks nerdy to me in my eyes.

tl;dr: If you're a normal person, and you're just here on Holla Forums for the red pills I'm the worst company you can have.

fucking stupid, user.
ctrl+f for "g-d" and you'll see what was talking about. the author of that article is the one that is semitic as fuck.

could you please provide a legitimate source? thanks

Maybe the remnants of CTR. I assume Holla Forums thought Hillary was yet another Capitalist Porky Overlord.

honestly that crime rate comparison is the best thing on there, lmfao. Even when there's just a smidgeon of liberals anywhere, crime fucking shoots through the roof.
Aside from Idaho and Reno which is all meth-related.
There's some awesome pictures out there of meth lab explosions that outdo 12000 pound tallboys. Thanks for the entertainment, guys!
(That's also what's in Illinois on the opposite side of Chicago)

Yup and like
said, this is with a few mill of us staying home!
imagine the blueout of a full all-states vote
(I typoed blueout instead of blowout but lel, fits better totally.)

those jews from The Forward seem none-to-smart (remember back during GG they fingered Asuka as the "nazi memebabe origin") so I reckon this might be one of those trying to 'prove' a rival clinto-jew wrong.

Hillary may have gotten the popular vote due to a few cities (LA, NY, Chicongo, etc), but that doesn't matter.

But it is true that millions of votes haven't yet been counted.

Not all votes have been reported yet, it is entirely possible he wins. We won't know though for awhile because TPTB are currently trying to use this Hillary win the popular vote shit to start a neoBolshevik revolution.

Is there any final official .gov page for it?

that's fucking madness. if that shit is real, that's the real conspiracy, not illuminati or area 51 or other shit!!!

They need to hurry up and count the votes already, though I'm guessing they are trying to figure out how to rig shit even more, hoping civil war breaks out soon, someone does something to Trump, or something before that do.