Which one of you beautiful mother fuckers did this

Which one of you beautiful mother fuckers did this
Doing God's work user, keep it up. You can see how scared they are when they might have to actually fight against someone instead of burning paper and hurling rocks at police. More people need to just start going to these and standing around open carrying, hopefully you'll get a chance to use it you'll help aid in a peaceful and democratic process :^)

CYKA BLYAT 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/stephaniedavisfitness/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clearer view of glorious sign, can anyone tell what he's carrying? Looks as long as Trump's dick so I'm guessing a mosen maybe?

Checked.
The straight bolt does make it look like a Nugget.

>this is not a common meme exposed to normies through the video jew like CSGO don't forget to buy cosmetic weapon skins goys

Yeah, it's a Mosin.
Pretty sure the sign translates to a common Russian insult meaning "fucking bitch".

lol, where is his bayonet?! I have a mosin, and that steel is a very long stilletto. He needs it for crowd control with a bolt action. With the Czech silver tips though, you can shroot through some dense stuff, like these people he is up against, very dense.

xaxaxax what fucking bydlo is taking the picture

why would you write it in slavshit?

I dont think you can open carry with a bayonetta equipped.

Correct me if im wrong

To fuck with dumb liberals of course.

You need to start shouting in Russian to trigger them.

Permit or no permit - carrying a Bayonetta is illegal in all states. Because of the baby killing revolver high heels and her fat-shaming physique

They shouldn't be dong this when there is so much tension in the crowds.
It's like playing with fire near a gasoline spill. They may accidentally spark a race war.
Very stupid and dangerous.

Armed silent protest will stop any progressive protest dead in their tracks. There's a reason their rioting has only been held in no-gun urban safe spaces - they're just playing pretend at violent revolution.

yes friend wouldn't it be just terrible if someone started the race war now? what if thousands of negros and liberals get killed during it, permanently skewing the demographics?

Where do you think you are?

You have to go back >>>/reddit/

Why is every PR cuck such a PR cuck? Unbelievable

Not every state. Here in Louisiana you can open carry pretty much anything. As long as you're not making an "obvious attempt to conceal it" and you're "of "legal age to own the weapon", then it's all good.

yes please

Ain't nothin' accidental about it, negro.

ANUUUUUUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

GET OUT OF HERE STALKER

Kill yourself

Oh dear, that would surely be a very unfortunate turn of events. I hope no one wears a Putin&Trump T-shirt.

So what you're saying is theres no down side?

Can I trade this image for yours?

this man could not be any more /k/, even if he went wearing Rhodesian shorts and a holstered Dragon Dildo

You must be Jew around here

10/10

Liberals are all retarded aren't they?

If they don't recognize it as being to kosher, it must be racist.

And what's your ethnicity bub? Why are you so filled with fear right now? What's the issue? Are you a nigger or some spic that's afraid you're going to get meme'd even though you being a spic, you feel as if you're a 'good boy' and therefore should be spared?

If you're asking for sauce its some Austrian chick from Instagram:

instagram.com/stephaniedavisfitness/?hl=en

You do realise that this is most likely an old photo only minimally shooped to look like it was instatramped today?

I'm surprised no one shouted Allahu Akbar on those protests.

СУКА БЛЯТЬ

I'm more interested in this one. Sauce? Dig that smug.

Oh why stop at yelling. A full snack-bar would be wonderful AND doubly effective.

Nigger for misspelling

And why would you misspel it.

This sounds autistic as fuck but seriously I fucking hate it when you meme in Russian and misspel shit. That's nigger tier.

БляДь YOU NIGGERS бляДь

Cyka is bitch
Blyat is whore
BITCH WHORE

Just pointing it out.
Has become a new reddit maymay.

I noticed it being spammed on Youtube/Twitch in live chats in the last couple of months.
It's has also become more associated with Dota2/CSGO with normalfags than Stalker or just slav life in general.

Mixed feelings, but the guys in OP are most likely not one of us.

Does that make o kurwa a homophobic slur?

How many redditors or videogame nerds actually own a rifle?

I own 2 but I'd say for the most part, not many do

Places like these are exactly when a kebab truck should be let loose at full speed, instead of in Nice.

No, idiot. It clearly says сука блять.

Fuck off kike. Filtered and reported.

What about me? How much white and from where would I need to be to fight for the white race?

Why is there an ice cream cone full of black beans in the cloud?

Keep it up. We need more doing shit like this.

what are you afraid of, user? afraid your half-breed ass is going to be hated by both sides?

For surplus I can recommend Bulgarian heavy ball, although you can get piss cheap 200gr SP's that will plow through a moose at 200, god only knows what would happen if you took a shot a crowd of leftist.

Ivan is getting rhodies ready to ship out if you ordered.

LE RUSSIAN MEME CYKA BLYAT XD XD /K/ IS A MAGICAL PLACE COMRADE
almost as bad as LE AUSSIE CUNT MATE

Your right, we should just let the blacks and browns kill us.

yup budy

радуйтесь с нами, идиот

checked

Get out of here stalker!

source on that? who what when where why

You're right, it would be very stupid and dangerous for them. I mean who in their right mind would provoke someone with guns, while unarmed.

Stop. I can only get so erect.

Trips demand it.

Im very surprised more americans dont do this. If you get 5 of you then you are pretty much invulnerable and you can cause so much leftist tears.