Wolfwalkers

Looks bretty gud

Gonna need to see more before decided whether this looks cool. But it's got wolves, celtic imagery, and an artsy 2D animation style. I'm intrigued to see where they're going with this at the very least.

Based on their previous works and how this looks, it's gonna be solid.

Although here's a funny thing, there's virtually zero (((media))) coverage for this upcoming movie and instead they're all focusing on another, clearly shill project the studio is doing:

Eugh. Not a fan of that project or the fact it's getting coverage at all instead of this. Fuck this world.

what are you, a PRIVILEGED MISOGYNISTIC WHITE CIS SCUM?

When did Luxembourg get a animation industry?

I'm a dirty boarder hopper mutt. I can say these things.

they didn't

Aryan loli a qt

Is she even good as a producer? She's alright as a director and acting.

Hope for the best, but expect the worse.

Hey Holla Forums

hey /reddit/

hnnn

Nobody is going to start a board war because a bunch of retards that shitpost about cuckoldry and waifus all day happen to be your boogeymen.

I don't get it either, Holla Forums is a normal board.

He probably tried to start a thread about some shit movie and then saw it get memed to death.

Considering I haven't heard anything of the film, its not that either. Plus it has Angelina Jolie, anything with a big named actor that isn't Rob Schneider, tends to get some coverage.

that's how it works in current [era]

he is obviously disputing the validity of the statement "Holla Forums is a normal board"

wew

Well Producer could mean she's just funding it. Producers duties can range from just funding to organizing the whole production and getting them what they need.

Looks interesting. I've noticed that this studio tends to do a lot of Celtic stuff. Pretty Interesting.

noice

wow, how did you notice

poor taste

what?

nigger is you crazy

I like it

Alright, I'm excited now.

Had the chance to watch part of this film. I can't say much about it and even the studio seems to be very secretive about it, but it does portray how much of a wasteland radical islamic countries are. I'm talking about child brides, and recurring violence and just general nastiness towards children and women.

There is definitely some redpill potential there.

this makes me think it will be really good, since Song of the Sea ended up being much better than its trailer suggested. maybe this one will be too.

this already looks more interesting than Song of the Sea

Really top notch, what else did this studio work on?

Song of the Sea. And the middle eastern movie that's being talked about more because 'muh musleems'. I think also some other celtic themed movie but the name escapes me.

Secret of Kells

That's it.

Thanks