I realized something about Trump just now

I realized something about Trump just now.
Trump never wanted to be president. It was almost like he did this to prove a point about how far he would get and then lose. It's a total ego thing. Now he's probably panicking that he actually has to lead this country.
Im thinking he had a bet with one of his colleagues about doing it as a joke almost.
Trump trolled the entire country and the alt-right put what was literally by definition supposed to be a giant meme into power because they actually believed him.
Trump won't be running this country for the next 4-8 years because he has absolutely no idea what he's doing. Pence, Ryan (he's not anywhere ideal but he will be our best ally), Gingrich, and that retarded caricature of a son Trump has will be. To be honest that's almost scarier than Trump himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1049237.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like CTR is still alive and kicking. Trump "flip-flopping" or "back-pedaling" is disinfo. Fuck off shill. It's over. You lost.

You will die soon, kike

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1049237.html
Sage for leftypol repost

I heard faggots at the soros riots parroting the same bullshit.

Get fucked shill

See you next time, 000000.

oh…this shit again.

btw I've noticed the anti-Trump shilling is strongest on Sundays, for some reason.

Maybe CTR is subject to time-and-a-half on Sundays…

8 more years of your rage and tears. glorious.

Hey CTR, how does it feel knowing that your chosen candidate is more hated than someone that half the country thinks is Hitler 2.0?

you didn't realize anything go back to watching your southpark re runs Holla Forums

Memes were a mistake

t. Donald Trump

SELF-OUTED. REPORTED.

ITT

Keep making shit up, faggot OP.

Is CTR outsourcing again?

Matt and Trey, you are not welcome here

next you're gonna tell me how we should convince the electoral college to change their vote for muh rebolution and muh accelerationism.

holy shit son you have issues.
give it 3 to 6 months into his presidency

Oh no, how could we not have seen this. We (The Alt-Right, that's us) have been thoroughly BTFO, smh fam.

He's tired, it's been a long couple of months for everyone.
He also complimented Hillary and has said very many nice things, he's not a mean guy overall.

HE DIDN'T GO BACK ON THE WALL AND HE MOST CERTAINLY DIDN'T GO BACK ON OBONOBO CARE!!!!!
FUCK OF THIS BOARD!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

_  -─‐- _                 ,...:':::::::::::::::::::/::ヽへヽ.              , '::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ヘ::::::::ヽヽ           /:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ムレi:::::::::::::ハ             '::::/:::::::::::/!:::::/l::::/  l:::::l:::::::::ハ          |:l::l:::::::i-/┼-' .l:/-─-|::小l:::::::::i          |:l::l::::/.l/ l:/  l!    l::N/::::::::::l          |:l::l:/ l'_l'    __ l/ l::::i::::::::|            i::l::ハ丁i苅j     丁苅丁|::::ト、:::|           /イ:::::}. 弋ソ     弋ソ ノ |:::ル }:::|            /' |::i:::{ ''''   '      ''' j::リノ:::::l              |::l:::::>、   r─‐┐  , ィ:j:::::::::::li    _____ _   |:ハ::::::::|:> - ーェァr≦::::j::小:::l::小  r‐と{ { {/┴‐┐|l i:::i::レ'´ ̄l,イヽ_/`ヽ:i::/i:::::l:::iハ  l' ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄| ヽ_ レl:::ト、    TT     〃ヽl:::l::l ヾ、  |  Get    トイ\ V! }   /::l    〃   V小   ヽ  |        |__,ィ }  /   l:::::|  /      V小  |  Out    |  ヽレヘ.   l::::::|    i     〉:ハ  |        l      i  l::::::l   l___, ィ:|:::::iハ  |  Jew   |      l  ヽ:/    l   l::i:::::| ヾ、  l_____.|      l          /l   l::i::::|  ヽ                j           l   l:l::::|               /         |   l:l::::|

Wrong. You clearly didn't watch his victory speech or check his twitter.
Also wrong. Just because Paul Ryan and the neocons don't want it doesn't mean he doesn't want it. Don't believe me? Check https:// www.greatagain.gov/policy/immigration.html for details on his immigration plan.
Clear disinfo. he only thing he's keeping is the concept. He always said that he planned to create a healthcare system himself, the Democrats only care about "muh legacy". He's planning to completely change it.

All you shills have is a couple shitty memes to justify your claims and Paul Ryan kvetching. Try again CTR.

YOU LOST THE ELECTION

CUNTON AND SANDERS WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING

YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR 10 BUCKS BACK

WE WILL

shit thread, fuck off and die CTR kikes

Is this CTR or some butthurt lefties?

Remember to sage shit Threads

This is what a retarded child would do if you paid them to D&C.

This never ceases to amuse me.

surprise, bernouts, you got jewed

dat third pic… you should rename it "a jew, a nigger, and michael palin in drag"

fourth pic.

This is glorious. I can hear the crying from here.

whoops, sorry

It isn't CTR you retarded niggers, it's Holla Forums sperging out and shitting up different boards.

I guess Holla Forums is a little angry because their chastity devices were left on a little longer than they hoped for.

didn't happen
didn't happen

It doesn't matter, they hate being called CTR.

jew leave

this is literally leftypol being niggers, ignore the fucking thread

Holla Forums doing CTR's job. May as well be CTR.

Fucking useless CTR.

I'm sick of this concern trolling. Remember:

1) There was no better candidate
2) OP is a faggot
3) There was no better candidate, faggot

THEY DO IT FOR FREE!

There are no brakes on this train

wtf i hate trump now

No one's cutting your checks anymore and you'll never EVER find work in electoral politics again after losing the meme war for Hillary

Trips confirm. Kek is with us.

Nice MSM lies you've got there, (((user))).
Haven't trusted them in the past and I sure as hell won't start trusting them after they have been humiliated by Trump.

For the record, this is what my mother believes.

Reminds me of back when they refused to listen to all the polls. What were they thinking? That every single one of them was rigged? How cute, give me a break.

Shows you how far that got them.

Oh you can count, good for you

he didn't go back on the wall, but the healthcare yeah. originally it was, and i quote, "repeal and replace", but after the Obama meeting didn't he say he'd "make some changes", which is a little bit less emphatic than what he said while campaigning.

its not a total flip-flop because he isn't supporting the shitty system but it's not originally what he said.

CTR plz go…

What he "originally said", Mister CTR, all the way back to the primaries is that he wanted to keep the portions that require coverage for pre-existing conditions.

Why are you making it so difficult to browse pol OP? Stop using cells in DC and damn well stop with Sprint. I am now having to use a fucking Iphone to yell about this.
Or if a mod doesn't know, the 66 IP block is for Sprint CDMA/LTE banning it just hurts the rest of us.

So you shills are taking content from South Park now?

updated

You obviously didn't watch any of his rallies, CTR, he's been saying he'd keep the existing condition mandate for months to hundreds of thousands of people.

Forgot to sage.

He can't touch those as is, its been cunts in Congress who have sole authority over it. As with most things, its Congress who does it, not the Executive Branch.
Just like TPP isn't dead until the president unsigns it and a final ratify/not vote is held.
Until then its alive and kicking.

Low energy.

I hope all of you get banned along with the OP for helping this slide thread stay up near the top.

Kek bless America

Hey I had good stuff and you're a faggot if you aren't in catalog mode anyways.

Nice South Park meme faggot.

Go back to Israel.

Remember that when Trump offers Hillary safety in exchange for her info on everything illegal she's ever done, you're going down next.

Reported

capatcha: kekwrz

PRAISE KEK

I am getting a little bit anxious now, how come this shill thread is up here on best chan? Remove this filthy kike

Low energy disinfo. I'd say good try but no part of this is convincing.

No man spends $100,000,000 on his own campaign not to win. To the ovens with you kike.

Because Holla Forums exists and they're sperging out today. They're mad that we keep calling them CTR by the way. >>>Holla Forums1049550

Remember that Kek started as an expression of smug dismissal, user. It's fun when they spend so much time and energy being this retarded and completely wrong.

Is the CTR still operating, or did the Clinton Foundation already disbanded the vault-dwelling virgins?

Gee user, you sure do have a lot of pictures of young children on your computer.

sage

Maybe CTR was that board all along.

This a 9gag tier meme.

It's probably just remnants and people that do it for free. CTR often uses places like Holla Forums as a good place to increase their forces without them knowing it. They'll just go onto Holla Forums, make a thread about demoralizing or raiding, and then let them do their jobs for them.

How is it a CTR thread if the election is over, dumbass?

Jews Sabbath is on Saturday. Sunday is the start of the work week for them.

Day of the rope is nigh, faggot

You do realize no one will pay you now? Or are you CTR beta virgins so fucking pathetic they do it for free?

Something I realized about you just now:

Well, saturday is the sabbath.

This tbh

It's been the same thread every day since he won

SAGE IT

sage

Everything you said is a lie.

You don't even understand how worthless is your life, do you? Stop wasting our air and water, kill yourself

CTR apparently can't let their previous job go.

sage

sage

You lost.

they're literally lifting this narrative from South Park

I thought you basement dwelling nerd virgins would stop shilling since you no longer make money off it, but I guess you really are just that sad.

He said he wants to keep the parts for pre-existing conditions and something else.

I understand why though.

That isn't true right? Libcucks have been saying this the last few days but why are they saying that? Making shit up 100% or trying to spin something he said

sage

JUST BECAUSE THE ELECTION IS OVER DOESN'T MEAN SHILLS ARE STILL HERE TO D&C

IF IT WEREN'T FOR US, BREXIT WOULDN'T HAVE PASSED, TRUMP WOULDN'T BE ELECTED, SPIRIT COOKING ECT.

hory shet

Pushing for Trump's presidency was motivated by the need to shift the Overton window. That he happened to evolve into the larger-than-memes God Emperor was happenstance.

The ones who now say "See!? I told you so! He isn't Hitler at all!" are the same ones who were like, "Let's just wait for Hilter guise" this time last year.

We have someone in power who is receptive to our persuasion. Don't waste this opportunity being swept into the mediocrity of the goy polloi.

Stay focused. Whomever can get over the shock of a Trump victory the fastest and learn to adapt to its reality will have a significant afvantage in shaping the near future.

- Trump will never run.
- Trump will never submit his financial disclosure.
- Trump will hit a ceiling at 20%.
- Trump will hit a ceiling at 30%.
- Trump will hit a ceiling at 40%.
- Trump will never win the primary.
- Trump will never win the presidency.

Please continue predicting things he won't do. You're basically making these things come true.

Anime is going to become real