Potential for Leftist Violence

Let me preface this by saying I attend a ~90% white state-funded liberal arts university. We have high SAT requirements and most of the people who come here are fairly intelligent, but extremely liberal. Now as I was standing at the bus station on campus, these two bitches were talking about the election–the typical whining.

One of them says she's very pro gun control but she's planning on buying a gun to kill Trump supporters, and the other agrees. Later another girl walks up:

These women aren't ignorant; they aren't naive. They know damn well that Hillary Clinton is a murderous criminal, and they admire her for it. Another woman said something similar months ago that I really understand now. I told her that Clinton was a criminal, and she pretty much told me that when you're so successful and smart that you don't have to follow laws anymore, as if it were a good thing. What the fuck?

On that note, it reminds me of a conversation I had with a woman about abortion. She claimed babies in the womb weren't human. I brought up the fact that if a pregnant woman is involved in a car accident and her child dies, that the other driver could be charged for manslaughter. Surprisingly she agreed with this, and then told me that the child is human if she decides it is, and not human if she decides it isn't. In context now I understand that this boils down to her fully understanding that abortion is murder but supporting it anyway. No morals, everything is relative.

These people would seriously string you up and shoot you dead if they thought they could get away with it. They're cowards, but they have no qualms about abusing and murdering those weaker than them. Don't show them any mercy. LOCK HER UP, and the whole lot of them with her.

Women talk a lot of shit and in the end do nothing. I wouldn't worry about it.

Remind these ladies, that their score on the Myers Briggs test (which they have prob taken) is an SF. Which means they don't have intuition and they prefer emotional thinking over logical thinking.
Of course, you should be careful in how you phrase it…
But just remind them, that becoming emotional (whether angry, or standoff-ish) is the counter-thesis to intelligence.

When you do this, you will make them more aware of their… state of mind… and they will be more receptive to what you are saying.
Plus it helps to be suave and good looking ;)
Also, whenever you are talking to these people, remember to ignore diversions, and keep asking them questions in order to continue lecturing to them.
GL.

That's right. No mercy to the degenerates.

Feminism/liberalism brings out the very worst in women. Especially their more sociopathic tendencies. They know exactly what they are doing and fighting for. Only when they actually get it will they realize their mistake. Only when a dindu rapes her and the white man doesn't help or is simply not there to help do they realize.

Women have no real concept of honour and loyalty. They simply assume these traits when honour and loyalty is the part of the group she is trying to succeed in. Back in the days of the conservative West, women would restrain themselves and act according to what the men wanted and said. Now they no longer have that obligation.

We must end feminism and end it completely.

Don't underestimate their capacity for bullshit. Pure evil

maybe when they arrive, but when they leave, they're less intelligent

and look who white women came out to vote for in the end.
Fuck off MGTOW
Fuck off, weebs who want everyone to only jerk it to anime.
Fuck off "don't breed, goyim" propaganda pushing kikes
We won as a racial block, together

/thread

More women voted for Clinton though.

If you are going to a state liberal arts school you aren't that intelligent to begin with.

Who cares about the women that are just part of the sea of brown? The sea needs to be drained.

I'm not sure what you mean by that because in total more white women voted for Hilary. The university educated ones like the OP was talking about did it more then 2:1.

SAT =/= IQ

Theres your first mistake.

Theres your second mistake

Dont worry OP. Nothing will happen

no

And IQ =/= an accurate measure of intelligence, right?

Oy vey, you're supposed to memorize facts we call the truth, this is like annudah shoah, 6 gorrillion, stop being anti semetic, you fucking goy!

Where did anyone say that. Stay salty faggot

No where that's why I put it in implying text.

KEK!!!

I'll bet the little dyke never killed anything before in her entire life.
And I hope she realizes Trump supporters shoot back…and we don't miss.
I also hope she understands we never think the fight is over until her entire family is dead, too.

Wait a minute…I thought you said these were "fairly intelligent" people?

This is old news, but a lot of anons haven't realized what you're saying quite yet.

Take the Sam Hyde pill and start bullying them when the opportunity presents itself.

nice anti-woman thread faggot.

Reminder that mgtow were btfo as much as any other degenerates on Tuesday, when white women chose the God Emperor over Feminist Avatar.

Fuck off