"Killary won the popular vote" may may

The left is going to cling to this meme, won't they? Its being used as an excuse for the protests right now and could probably be used for a civil war to happen, though that would be too good to be truth.

I am seeing people using it to downplay Trump's popularity in the US. How we gonna fight back this meme Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/hillary_wins_the_popular_vote__not_.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/pew-center-1-8-million-dead-people-voter-rolls-2-75-million-registered-two-states/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries,_2008
twitter.com/JumpVote
twitter.com/TrueTheVote
twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797218284034752512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By reminding them that we are a Federation of Constitutional Republics, not a Democracy.

She didn't actually win the popular vote. They had yet to finish counting all the votes when the protests already started.

It's looking like Trump actually won the popular vote, too.

By posting smug anime girls, of course.

Talk about the rule of law.

Force the left either to bend to it or be open about their yearnings for arbitrary, absolute government.

By comparing the numbers after Trump sends them back and builds the wall that will surpass Babylon's.

Following this guys results:

70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

Trump has also won the popular vote.

These results are bullshit of course but they are an extrapolation of the popular vote trends applied to the states that weren't counted when the first Trump's victory results were given.

So with Michigan's and AZ popular vote results Trump would end 700 thousand votes above Killary.

tell them that you have to subtract at least 1.5 million illegal votes

Obongo lost the popular vote to Hillary back in the day. nuff said

All you have to know it's bullshit is to look at an election map by counties. It's a giant sea of red with some blue (1/3rd light blue, meaning she just barely on those counties) islands sprinkling it in the south and west coast.

Good luck trying to find a high res one though. They just don't seem to want to release it. I wonder why.

It's important to remember that if our elections were to be decided by popular vote, some percentage of the ~100 million eligible voters who didn't vote would have because their vote wouldn't have been rendered useless by the electoral college. This means that in the course of claiming the EC disenfranchises voters, leftist ignore the people actually disenfranchised by the EC, showing the whole exercise to be a petulant tantrum.

What are the chances Soros pulled some strings to delay the final tally long enough to push this meme?

americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/hillary_wins_the_popular_vote__not_.html

This, sums up the reason why the popular vote means dick most if not all of the time.

Coupled with the fact that the vast majority of Hillary's popular vote is coming from ONE STATE with ABSOLUTELY NO VOTER ID LAWS

100%

just remind them how much team HRC loved the rules and how they told people they should have known how the system worked when Bernie lost in Arizona. Just give them quotes from HRC people about Bernie's losses due to rules and
how that is okay.

it works very well. they shut down and start talking about something else.

It isn't twitter, it's wordpress, and you don't click the "link" you copy and paste it.

you double nigger

Why else would it take this long to finish the tallies?

don't even argue with them on this point, let them simmer. it isn't even worth arguing with the left on this because they don't matter over the next 4 years. focus on keeping trump on track

"Most people don't like Trump because he lost the popular vote"…. lets see popular vote count as of1 1/13/2016 9:34 am via google:
60,839,922 vs 60,265,858
difference of
That is pretty close 1/2 the country was with Trump in the popular vote so their argument as always is BS.
You have to assume crooked hillary got felons, spics, the dead, etc. to vote as well as used other jewish tricks and still only won by less than 1 million.

also Michigan is still being a bitch. When will they officially state that Trump won it? I want to see his electoral vote count go up to 306.

yeah they might not have been able to do enough to steal the election but they are definitely trying very hard to minimize the damage…. from a PR stand point as campaigning for white people was supposed to make you lose automatically.

If she won the popular vote that is just fucking excellent. What it means is that our form of govt a constitutional republic is working just as perfect as the framers of the constitution intended.
That also means minority representation, anyone that is presented with this idea can counter with the fact that this is indeed how america is supposed to work.
You can also point out that not once but twice during her concession speech she referred to our govt as a constitutional democracy.
How the fuck can a former SofS not know what our form of govt is?
Why does everyone in the media and govt constantly tell us about our fucking democracy when we actually have a republic?

*11/13/2016

mfw

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Just because a team scores more runs in the World Series doesn't mean they win the series. You have to win individual games. Its the exact same principal. In our system a candidate has to win individual states to get the electors. The total popular vote in our election is just as inconsequential as the total points (or runs) in any sports playoff series. This is not hard logic and works well on normies.

holy fucking shit you illiterate mongrel, what the hell are you talking about? That retarded blog links to a god damn twitter post as its """""""""""source"""""""""""".

You should have been left out in the woods to be eaten by wild animals after you came out of the womb, you fucking downie.

excellant point user
I will be using this.

It's like they totally forget that she murdered people and literally had soros rig the systems.

Trump should have won more of the vote than he did.

Except, she rigged the election and still failed.

SHADILAY BROTHER
Glad I could be of some service.

This.

WELLLLLLLL
Everyone "KNOWS" OUR ELECTIONS ARE THE MOST HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY IN THE WORLD
So we will go with points that are only normie tier and easily understood.

see

This is the election results by county. Not complete, but you get the idea.

I guess you already did. I'm off for more coffee.

Or some shitty 2d attempt at chess where she (they) know there would be a riot if she won, so they went for door number 2 which is lose by electorials, but win by votes so you can't claim rigged, but you can claim just protests.

Saved a thousand times

Context?

didn't obama lose the popular vote and get the nomination only thanks to the electoral college in the 2008 primaries?

Not only that, but candidates know how the system works to. Another part of the criticism of the EC is that is means Presidential campaigning only ever cares about swing states.

If we had already had a popular vote system, the campaigning focus of both candidates would have been completely different, so they can't pretend that switching systems would have resulted in the same tally, because there's no way that would happen.

(before someone gets all MUH CITIES, remember that the EC has nothing to do with that: a President could be elected with only the 11 most populated states already.)

Hillary got more votes than Obongo for the Democratic primaries in 2008.
Learn to read you cuck.

Context should be obvious, it's at the top of the image

If you really believe that, you can buy "popular vote winner=electoral college winner" on Predictit for 6 cents right now.

My surface analysis of the map says no way that's happening, which is why I sold my shares in that market.

Obama lost the popular vote in the 08 dem primaries to Clinton, but still got the party nomination. Leftists were overjoyed at this at the time because they vastly preferred Obama.

The primaries are an internal concern of the Democratic Party, not part of the government. They don't even have to have votes at all if their supporters would tolerate it.

Yeah. Thanks master persuaders. Are you cunts paid by the letter or what?

Not exactly. It doesn't involve the Electoral College but the it's a similar idea going on

Paid by the butthurt

This. She might have won a few states where she racked up tons of votes, but a majority of the states she lost.

That isn't how this it works, since the EC votes of a state are affected by population anyway. As I said above, you only actually need 11 states to be President, if you get the biggest ones.

If you want a Holy Roman Empire style thing where each state government casts 1 vote, possibly without having a general election about it at all, the EC doesn't give you that.

I said in my first post that the source was shit you fucking idiot, what I brought to discuss is not the "source", it's the fucking idea that the numbers behind the
meme, are the result of not taking into account michigan and AZ, you triple nigger

Cuts more to the point the the moral high ground is selectively applied when it suits them.

Just keep showing them the veritas videos of them admitting to bussing in voters.

May they eat themselves alive.

So when are we going to crush them by digging through voting results to find the millions of dead, illegal alien, fraud democrat votes like the last election? Do that and they have no ball to play with.

One more point user.
Everyone on Holla Forums knows that there is rigging in the US elections.
That is just a given anymore.
I saw a few posts in the catalog referring to MI not releasing the totals yet.
I am not sure so much that it is just Wayne county (read detroit niggers) not being all that adept at actual counting and doing a task with precision and speed, instead of the usual service you get when you go into a store and you get greeted with a "Malp u" may i help you?

They'll always ignore the source, although I say it's still worth it

:^)

This is a good point. The electors are distributed by population. My point wasn't a direct analogy. My original point still stands - winning the popular vote is not the same as winning by the rules of the game. Just as in a playoff series, Where and When you score is MORE important than how much you score. I hope this clarifies.

So does this mean you'll be okay with the electors over-riding the will of the people and electing someone other than Trump, as the Founders explicitly allowed for by not making EC votes determined by popular vote of their states directly? :^)

There is nothing to discuss, not that you're capable of discussion with such crippling retardation, he either has more votes or he doesn't, and you either have a fucking source to back that claim or you don't.

She didn't win the popular vote. She may have had more votes against Trump, true, but by adding up all the anti-Hillary votes (counting both Trump's and independent's votes), anti-Hillary got the popular vote.

Is there any way to convert butthurt into currency? I mean fuck

So we trick their favorite sites to report it then shove that in their faces.

Ok how bout this.

Show me in our history where that has happened before?

100%, he's definitely going to fund a protest campaign specifically for this and profit off of it.

Let's see if our boy keeps his promise and appoints a special prosecutor.

Has anyone with a bit of tism compiled the vote amounts (numbers not %) per state?

It would be easy to show that even with the supercities voting for Shillary by the millions, the difference was less than 700,000 overall.

Remind them that millions of Clintons votes were from illegal immigrants so they do not actually count and Trump in reality won the popular vote in a landslide.

Yeah, there's no way they will actually contest this.
This begins and ends with these stupid protests.

I think that Tijuana-tier south of Texas really speaks volumes of this entire election and illegal immigrant talk.

The easiest ones to verify are democrat dead voters, and they were 1.8 million last election, that alone is to confirm Trump easily won the popular vote.

if there were that many last election
god knows how many there were this time
and the illegals who were allowed to vote
who obama said could vote
these mother fuckers.
if it wasnt for California, they couldnt even make a meme out of it.

Our system is what it is, but I object to bad arguments in favor of the EC based on advantages that it doesn't actually have. In practical terms, this is what the EC actually means:

1) Votes in smaller states count for more.

2) Minority votes in "safe" states count for nothing.

3) It is actually entirely legal, from the Constitutional perspective, for the EC to elect somebody other than Trump, and laws in individual states cannot actually stop this.

A lot of what people think that the EC does is not actually accomplished by the EC, and it should hardly be surprising if the Founding Fathers just messed up their implementation of their own intentions. Do you think George "No Political Parties" Washington would have backed the Constitution as it was ratified if he knew that it makes two-party rule inevitable?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector

Since you asked for a specific example: in 1836 faithless electors were enough to deny the leading candidate a majority and kick the election to the House. Totally legal.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/pew-center-1-8-million-dead-people-voter-rolls-2-75-million-registered-two-states/

One state
Which the Republicans now control

Thank you
I always learn stuff on here if I ask nicely.

Liberals will never admit that it's ogre.

Just saying, you can't be all, "but Trump won by the system we actually have" and then get butthurt if the EC elects Clinton because, technically speaking, that is also in accordance with the system we have now, and have always had, and which has never been changed even when faithless electors have happened in the past.

illegal alien.

From the Wicki article
This is a state by state ruling.
Also the one time it happened the nominee was fucking a slave so they drew back their support.
So was it a bad thing at the time?

Its more like the popular vote myth.
If retarded libshits argue hillary should be president because she got more individual votes, point out this:

1. It doesnt matter
Why?
Because when the electoral college was being created, the total populations of each state are counted to their "weight" this is clearly show with california's 50some votes. Therefore when you look at the fact of how democracies work, states where trump won are being counted as if the people who didn't vote also got their votes counted.
So, even if all the millions of people in california all voted hillary and every other state hypothetically had only one voter and that vite went to trump, that will not change the fact california has 50some votes towards the president, even if its millions for hillary to 49 for trump votes across the nation.

This is why the popular vote doesnt matter. It is so that each state, in this union of states, has its rights protected in this election.

Salty over muh popular vote? Gtfo america you unamerican bastard.

Honestly, a renegade EC and the national catastrofuck that would follow is the perfect closure to a campaign involving an Egyptian chaos god.

illegal

That's the one that really riles up libcucks. pic related

Trump is love trump is life

Nice quads

As much as I like to rub the EC in the faces of leftist. As far as I'm concerned we'd be better off with a "Fascist dictatorship". You don't like Trump and want to "protest" send in the tnaks and militarily problem solved.

Good God that's ugly. If I didn't know any better I would think that low effort drawing was intended to mock niggers.

By reminding them that they they finished counting the votes today and that it turns out Trump won the popular vote vote also

Jew art
See rothko et al.

by showing them the fucking county map
especially once Miss and Maine get posted.

also sauce?

You're using their calculated term when you say immigrant, quit making excuses and stop using their weaponized vocabulary, you're doing their work for them.

So you guys seem to think that Hillary belongs in prison right.

I have to say, I'm not buying it for a second.
The only thing she's guilty of is being a woman who does not submit to chauvinistic and deceitful practices that you hillbillies and racists are so fond of.
You boys are a bunch of hypocrites, scoundrels, and liars, and you want to jail or kill anybody who stands up to you and reminds you of that fact.
You're not fooling anyone though, not even yourselves, deep down inside where the lies and self-deception can never truly reach.
Come clean about what your real feelings are and then we can move forward together.
Most likely you resent your mothers, and Hillary reminds you of a bossy mother, and that's why you hate her so very very much.

Worthless "source," a guy on a wordpress blog pointing to a guy who tweeted. That does nothing for shooting down "hillary won the popular vote" push, nor should it.

Just call em spics, they all gotta go back anyways.

Remind them that she only "won" the popular vote by 1%.

Remind them that Democrats are notorious for vote-rigging, Soros owned like 1/3rd of the voting machines, and many southwestern states allow illegals to vote due to no ID laws. There were some districts in California that voted 100% for Hillary and some that voted 30% for Romney, for instance. Democrats and labor unions have been caught busing spics to multiple districts to vote more than once in past elections.

she won the dead vote, and it's basically confirmed by that fucking map.

Sorry it doesn't have the Clinton News Network stamp of approval. At this point twitter posts have proven to be the more reliable source

This meme has to die too.

I don't think their supporters tolerate anything.

Hallo! Hallo! CTR!

It has no approval of anything, it's an assertion of no basis.

It's worthless because the normies/libniggers won't believe it. It doesn't matter whether anyone here believes it, because we're not the ones whining.

fuck off.

We're the ones winning though.
Nobody can really refute that by-county map.
They can't contest that.

You do not belong here CTR.

You lost, faggot.

Let's be honest, we'd be throwing a shit fit too if Trump won the popular vote and Hillary won the electoral. The difference here is that Hillary rigged the popular vote in every major city where her Soros/Rothschild voting machines could be modified to do so.

Pedos will rejoice.

You need some sleep, user.

There's no such thing as a "popular vote" the election isn't determined by popular vote therefore all potential voters for a popular vote election don't actually vote. Neither campaign campaigned for popular votes, they campaigned for a set of states and Trump dominated her.

Bill Still on the possible stealing of the election from the electoral college

Just because the US is not a direct democracy, it still is one. You vote for your leaders, you are able to have referendums, you're a liberal democracy.

only on state level and some for federal level, many other positions are not up to any vote at all.

you don't actually vote for a president, you actual vote for electors to represent your state and THEY vote for your president. The core virtue of majority rules that comes from democracy is not at all the case in America.

Did TGSNT save America or have anything to do with whites finally voting as a racial block for Trump?
I really feel like that documentary had a lot to do with what's happening now. Because it connects pre-NSDAP germany with Obama's America and what's going on today elsewhere.

You're dumb.

Maybe just happy.

Never before has a nigger kike faggot CTR shill been more wrong. Low energy. Kill thyself

i read on www.yourmotherisabitch.com that your mother is a bitch, therefore it's the truth.

That doesn't matter. In a parliamentary democracy the people technically don't vote for the government, but the composition of the parliament, which then elects a government. In some countries even the president is elected by the parliament. Yet no one in their right mind says that the European countries are not democracies.

I've brought this up to them at least a dozen times and they always ignore it every single time. That's how you know you've got them cornered. I really don't think you need a better argument than this one to win over onlooking "moderates" with a brain and maybe even deprogram the target leftist if you're lucky enough to be talking to one with the tiniest bit of humility.

Technically right, because illegals are subhuman.

Remember kids, when it gets freezy, chimpin' ain't easy!

((Elie Wiesel))

Fuck off, faggot. We push for the voter fraud lawsuits to throw out all 2 million fake votes she got.

I miss W.W.E.W.

It's been a good week.

Red 255 is Trump, Blue 255 is Hillary. Colour averaged, weighted to the popular vote ratio (((predicted))) by the (((media))) and desaturated to reflect the proportion of the population which voted. Even if you take them at their word, does this look discernibly closer to blue?

I'm a fucking cabbage, pic related, sage for double post.

Everyone in hawaii and alaska voted Dem and Rep, respectively?

Those are just red 255 and blue 255 examples for reference. Alaska not shown.

MEME FOR EARTHQUAKE TO DESTROY THE ILLEGAL VOTES

We're starting back up in celebration to trigger the Trannu over the God Emperor's victory.

How do you get half a delegate?

Have mercy, OP, it's all they have left.

It's driving them even more insane than they already are.

They're conducting recounts in California - a state they already won - as if the 55 electoral votes will get stronger and saltier and tip the scales for Hillary.

Only barely and only because of California, where you don't even have to prove citizenship to vote. It's almost as though Trump is unpopular with a bunch of criminals here illegally who he vowed to get rid of.

It's not much of a mandate if it's maybe 1% that falls within the deviation of error.

Also, presidents have never in 200 years been elected or changed because of the popular vote. That's not how it works.

You have to go back.

I've been listening to the whiney little cucks cry about this all day last friday.

I bet their women are going to get cucked by masculine Trump supporters because their gfs didn't realize how much of a fucking omega male they all were.

I mean the numales are going to get cucked by the Imperium of Man.

It's getting pretty gay, they're really, really clinging to the popular vote meme. Did Gore faggots shill this hard?

I don't recall, but whenever you talk about democracy, they scream "BUT..BUT SHE HAS MORE VOTES, POPULAR VOTE"

And whenever you mention absentee ballots (how they're thrown out) or the fact that if we dictated elections on popular votes, California would dictate how this country is ran, they either insult you, or say "So?, What's wrong with California and New york running the country!? The SMARTEST PEOPLE WORK THERE, THE RICHEST PEOPLE LIVE THERE, THEY PAY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THE MOST!"

Can't these faggots just secede so a handful of well armed faggots can take it over?

The proper term is either queer, homo or faggy.
Holla Forums should never use the terms that are considered politically correct

But (for reasons I can't possibly understand) queer is now a politically correct term as well.
It's like the faggots who embrace being called cuck or something.

You think they know the difference? I always cause butthurt with these faggots by asking; the country was founded as a Republic, when did it become a democracy? I've actually had people say… it's a democratic republic. Yeah…

No, it's 'alien' that is the interesting part. It's a spic not ET right? Right. So… what did our friendly Jewish banker do to our language there? What's being said? "A lien". Slaves have value… what's it say on your birth certificate? Department of Commerce ja?

She lost the popular vote.

https:// twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797218284034752512

You have a point user.
But I do like the term queer it is much more accurate than gay.
Maybe if we keep on track with this we can revalue the term nigger as well.
We will have become full circle then.

I've been getting my leftist friends to drop it by explaining that this wasn't a popular vote election nor was it run as one. If they want to go down that route then get the laws changed. If it were changed to a popular vote election then a lot more republicans in CA and NY would show up to the polls than they do now, the candidates would have vastly different strategies and campaign stops etc. so the results would be markedly different. Perhaps in H's way perhaps in Trumps way, we don't know because we didn't run a popular vote election.

The electoral college performed exactly as intended, and that is to keep several large population centers from wielding too much power over the rest of the country.

The easy way to refute this is to say the electoral college prevents rigging, and this is just a "side effect" of the system.
The electoral college prevents rigging to where you would have to have a more widespread rigging campaign instead of just importing 1 million illegals to vote in california

If this is true, this this fucking this.

Make them choke on their own hypocrisy. Sure we can find plenty of lefty fave presidents who lost popular vote.

Even though the popular vote argument is the sort of pants on head retarded shit that shows just how far this republic has fallen

The muslim way
with a sword

THIS MUCH IMPOTENT RAGE
ON A VIETNAMESE SQUID BROASTING TIPS SITE
WHEN HE STILL WON BY A LANDSLIDE
MFW
MFW I HAVE NO FACE

This

but.. i thought that Hillary in reality got like 20% of votes? Im not a burger and so i havent really investigated too much, but i remember people posting images of trump's events and hillary's, and on trumps there were footballstadiums full and hillary had problems gathering a couple dozens of which supposedly half were paid…

Why is this being ignored? I mean, if those pictures were true it should mean that everyone here realises that the vote count was rigged?

You also went on about how you didnt see any clinton signs anywhere, so shouldnt that lead to the same conclusion?

So why are you listening to the ((media)) now and half-agreeing with them? :S

Shoudnt you all be like: "the vote count is fake and we all know it" or is that too painful or did i miss something?

Its just that the popular vote is what the faggots cling on to and they cant comprehend how one could rig an election and still lose.

And yet they still lost the popular vote. How nice.

lets not forget the 1 million provisional ballots printed in virginia (that hillary supposedly won) if even a fraction of those are erroneous Trump wins the state and the popular vote

But Exit polls show Trump only did 1% better with white people compared to Romney and did about 10% better with all minorities across the board, including hispanics.

What the fuck are these people doing.

we've been saying that, but until we get a judge to rule in that way, we just get shouted down as conspiracy theorists. The Trump team really should be all over this. I know they took it to court in Arizona, and the female judge just shit all over them and ended the hearing.

Desperately pulling out their hair trying to come up with ways to stump the trump

Denying trump a popular vote that doesn't matter anyway.
It's just spite at this point.
I don't think they have any real plan to steal it.

wtf i hate prisons now

All us burgers saw this all the time.
The basic answer to all your questions is the geniuses on the media told everyone.
None of this matters goy no matter what you think
Watching the election results coming in was one of the sweetest times ever in my life.
one of the oldest of the oldfags on Holla Forums

Good, states' rights mother fucker.

By amitting popular votes don't matter, only the 530.

Do they eventually release popular vote per state?

If its not what is up now, I'm going with no, short of talking to your SoS.

No, we wouldn't. This entire thing comes out of a retarded misunderstanding of the American election system. Maybe conservative FB meme pages might pull that angle, but we're not that stupid.

Soros and Rothschilds are enemies like niggers and spicks.
Simpsons mr burns backed Hillary, Soros Trump.
Notice how there are no massive BLM riots now?
BLM is Soros.

:SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I seem to recall some people not being too happy with "the system" here on pol before.

I'm not a burger but i say natsoc or direct democracy is the way!

The popular vote is only a useful way to measure how long the ovens have to run.

When given the choice between an electoral college and popular vote, Holla Forums will always choose the former. A popular vote election would encourage one to two urban centers to expand in a massive, overpopulated sprawl in the style of Latin America, until they reach majority, resulting in control over the entire country. L

urk 2 years before posting, newfag.

It's their last (and only) crutch to use against the spicy bantz, the longer they can milk the popular vote bullshit pretending it means anything.

Here is what I envision

Trump is a considerable threat to powers that be so I pray to whatever and hope Emprah of Trumpenreich stays safe.

Polite sage.

How hilarious would it be if Trump won like 30% of the illegal vote.

we'd be fucking pissed, but I doubt we'd be signing retarded petitions to overturn the electoral system, and republican voters tend to have jobs so we wouldn't be having group therapy sessions (er, I mean "protests" :^)) on city streets.

also the reverse outcome (H elec/T pop) doesn't make sense to me. it would imply that hillary won rural districts and trump dominated urban centers.

Not at all

Dude, that's a great opportunity.

1) Remind them gently that we live in a Republic.

2) Follow up with asking them very simply, and not letting them wiggle away or redirect to questioning you or any of that, why someone with an IQ of 80 who doesn't own property or have a job or any agency and is on welfare (BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN LAZINESS/STUPIDTY, having the same opportunities as others who are successful - and these people DO exist, remind them its merely a theoretical scenario) should have the same vote as them, or as someone with an IQ 130 that owns their large home and have several children with their wife made possible by working a stable job.

3) Be. Gentle.

Most simply do not have an answer to this shit, they never thought about it - because they aren't very smart.
But you are.

So try, because a lot of these people CAN BE SAVED. They can be turned.
They can stand beside us in the Sun… But only if people like you challenge their preconceived notions, born of the Jew.

THE NEW NATION SHALL NOT FALL FROM THE HEAVENS, BUT RISE FROM THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES!

From you. And from those you bring to our side.
The Meme War Rages On
So get out there and get fighting Troopers, on the bounce.

I'd be laughing tbh fam.

so how does a non citizen vote? they just walk into the polling place, ask a ballot and get in line? no ID checks? no kind of document to show that they are citizens that want to vote? i'm all for less documentation of every fart you push out but i think the surveillance should be very strict in these situations
t. europoor

"2)" sounds like a trap. what you described is exactly what dems think about red states. you'd just be reaffirming their outrage.

Which is exactly why Shillary relied on spics.

t. Another yuropoor.

its only because California exist

if you remove that sate she lost

now think about that. do we want the USA run by what only California thinks ? fuck them.

state*

Just explain to them that trump won 30 independent popular votes. They won't have an answer.

>You didn't win

but who's policies are going to be in place going forward, Tumblr?
They think we care about numbers?
This election was survival.

some one point out that's how Obama won the primary in 2008

Not even the kid that kept making new rules during a game was this pathetic

1. Trump actually won popular vote.
2. If popular vote mattered, the strategy for victory would be different so it's irrelevant. Both candidates were competing for electoral votes.

/thread

HAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, anyone could push such a claim.
I am now going to make a tweet claiming that harambene vote the popular vote by 69,999,999, and paste in my wordpress blog. Afterwards i message by any way another bunch of ridicule blogs, that do the copy the same with 0% of research.
I hope that the cops are ready when the zoo hits the street for the presidency.
Sage because of unreliable source.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries,_2008

Who is this guy? Can he actually do anything?

I'm a bit concerned, they're still counting the popular vote and still haven't called Michigan.

What the fuck is going on? She's now 600k+ votes ahead in the popular vote, All of it's in fucking commiefornia. What game are they trying to play?

Check these Twitters out, first one talks about there being 3 million votes cast by non-citizens.

twitter.com/JumpVote
twitter.com/TrueTheVote

Do we even have a source for this shit? How do we know this guy knows anything about the actual figures? I've seen a few people throw around figures showing Trump winning the popular vote but not a single one with a credible source and that's all I want to see.

I just want something that liberals can't ignore and point at the (((official))) figures to refute.

Call it rigged, because it's rigged.

Keep in mind that the later votes being counted are more likely to be Republican. The absentee ballots came in first, which tend more Democrat than normal. Then on election day the votes from the cities (which lean Dem) are brought in and counted first, this is why at the start even Texas looked like it was gonna be blue. After that the rural votes take a long time to get in and they're mostly Republican, which means they catch up. Also I'm not sure but I think military votes haven't been counted yet and they're likely to be more Republican too.

Yes, where the fuck are they getting these numbers, enough with the bald assertions.

I've had this theory that I haven't shared yet but here goes:
I think that she was rigging the popular vote for this exact kind of response, and probably thought she had the electoral college in the bag. Plus I don't really see how the electoral college is riggable short of bribes/intimidation of individual electors which would attract attention. She and her cronies primarily wanted her to win the popular vote so that they could push for things like the abolishment of the electoral college.

They were waiting for a recount call based on how close the race was. New Hampshire was called for Hillary officially. Michigan will be called as long as no one asks for a recount in the coming week. November 22 is the official deadline so when that hits it won't matter Michigan will go Red unless a recount comes in which Hillary won't do since it is pointless and she would have to pay $125 for each of the 83 prescient.

All the government wants us to do is be distracted by our real issues with pointless nonsense while Trump is already making America a better place

Remind them that she only beat a socialist Jew because of super-delegates.

No she didn't
fuck you cuckmonkey

Good question, you can't arrive at a remainder of ½ by adding ⅗s together.

We summoned something or countered some heavy Jewish magic I am sure. We just don't know what yet. Still your dubs don't lie.

Hello fans. I have devised the creepiest Halloween video ever made. You see, fans, being scared or creeped out in the right dose, can actually be beneficial to your health. This video will keep you up at night.

I saw on Fox News during lunch today that 3,000,000 illegal immigrants voted. No prizes for guessing who they voted for. Subtract 3,000,000 from Shilldog's razor-blade lead and she finds herself definitively behind. Trump won the popular vote.

Fuck you I love my mom.

Do you give her a big hug when she comes home from work?

That's not counting all the dead people who voted.

do you have some kind of statistic or something that can be spread on the normienet?

twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797218284034752512
Guy on twitter claims his PAC concluded that there were 3mio non-citizens voting & that they'll file a lawsuit to federal court.
Nothing substantial yet.

This one is from last election cycle and from NPR, it works well on regular people. Normalfags think NPR is respectable.
www.npr.org/2012/02/14/146827471/study-1-8-million-dead-people-still-registered-to-vote

Its only gotten worse, this is from this election.
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/elections-expert-now-4-million-ineligible-dead-voters-american-voter-rolls-video/

B-but "muh cows can't vote"

Trump won more states than Obama ever did.

Bingo.

We know that Obongo had roughly 2 million fraudulent votes uncovered from '12. You can bet the Libshits pulled out all the stops for this one. I expect the final tally of Illegals, Dead ppl, and other non-votes to be > 4 million for this one.