(((Council on Foreign Relations)))' expert on geopolitics Peter (((Zeihan))) expects USA to withdraw from the global...

(((Council on Foreign Relations)))' expert on geopolitics Peter (((Zeihan))) expects USA to withdraw from the global diplomatic domination "in 2-3 years". The reason for this being the energy independence due to the newfound shale oil sources. This will result in a massive development of US midwest, and a massive recession in Canada, as their economy depends on oil exports to the US.

youtu.be/MIdUSqsz0Io

He also predicts German, Chinese and Russian economic disaster in the next 5 years because of their demographic problems - their boomers don't have a replacement generation. They will probably result in a radical regime changes.

Other predictions include the rise of France, Argentina, Poland, Southeast Asia, and the fall of oil export countries - Venezuela being the first, Saudi Arabia being the most dangerous because of their militant ideology.

He expects third world countries to suddenly starve as US navy stops protecting their food import shipping. These include most Arab and African countries and Brazil.

As a result of a new American golden age, Mexico will again have its economic development, becoming a new source of cheap labor, replacing China. Mexican economic and cartel rise will be the next biggest problem to USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

us11.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de2bc41f8324e6955ef65e0c9&id=240f95a3b2
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/today-we-celebrate-the-time-canada-burned-down-the-white-house-127844144/?no-ist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_waterways_length
youtube.com/watch?v=jLjE8Bf2jTc&t=4m38s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That was the plan goy. Keep US poorer and much less relevant, but while making everyone else even more poor so it's ok.

Highly unlikely, the US has no incentive to withdraw from a dominant position on the globe
Further, while yes we have huge shale resources, without high oil prices they're not worth getting to.

I'd also like to point out how he talks about demographic problems and conveniently ignores the US's elephant in the room, we're being replaced at arguably a far faster rate than the Russians, Germans, or even the Chinese

Of course. Who did not see this coming?

He forgot, messiholians are agitating for another American messiholian war.

This sounds fantastic.

I hope this kike is right!

DER NEUE RECHTE RISES

Truly this is the best timeline.

Time for me to apply for US citizenship.

Complete bullshit. Brazil is completely food independent and, in fact, on of the global top exporters.

He predicts the fall of Venezuela?
If we only had this brain-bug kike's crystal ball!

Yeah, they're fucking morons if they actually believe their own analysis.

From what is quoted in the OP, he is saying that the problem for Russia, Germany, and China is that they are NOT being replaced.

Now President Donald J Trump is in the house. I expect things to go better with a Trump presidency. He's fixing trade, corruption and shear incompetence of nigger king. As for the recession, I don't think it's unavoidable. The bigger it is, the worst impact it is to the (((bankers))) I suspect a banking bubble, starting with DB, SNB and the Fed.

Lord Kek has other plans in mind.

Please yes!

Honestly I think everyone saw this coming the US empire is ogre

Just read the full post this sounds great lets do this.

Sounds good to me
FUCK THE WORLD
WE GOT OURS

the people have wanted it to be over for a long time, if you think the is the end of the US as a superpower, because we arent wasting money on the third world or post WW2 (((defense))) policies overseas.
The Great American Empire is only beginning, tard.
die in a fucking grease fire

they are the lead cause for it

Were not resisting like the Russians or germans though

No the age of the superpowers is ending because regionals powers are once again becoming strong enough to exert control over thier spheres of influence again tardo. The whole reason we were in a multipolar then unipolar world is because all the old european empires collapsed and there was nothing left to replace them. Now there are ambitious empires replacing the US in ground lost nigger faggot

Mexico couldn't replace 1/10th of China's industrial out put, it's simply not possible. Maybe they'll syphon off a bit but saying they'll replace China is rather hyperbolic.

i-it's not that bad is it?

France? Rising what? Mosques? We don't have any industry left and our brains have been leaving for decades now.

Rising amount of nogs who engage in mindless consumerism flooding France en masse is what he was eluding to

American energy independence and a policy of America first will have huge effects on the entire world. I don't believe for a second that Mexico will have any kind of rise. When they can't leech of the US anymore they will have to change a lot of things. And personally I would like to go to war with them to keep them down and take some clay.
I would also like to annex Canada for the resources and water. Don't worry Canadians, everyone will want to be Americans when we MAGA

Can't wait!

Sorry, italy is hosed.

time to move to alaska and get comfy.

SECOND FUCKING TIME TODAY!

GAH, FUCK YOU KEK!

No one can. No nation has 1billion rural slaves or such a disregard for their land for short term gains as these slant eyed chinks.

We kicked your retarded imbred nigger heads in once we will do it again yank scum

Do you seriously want to fight to keep your rights to import the third world, and march towards communism?

Peter Zeihan used to be a former Stratfor "analyst" prior to freelancing. That should tell you everything you need to know about him and his "predictions".

If you look at her past predictions and the organisations he belonged to prior, it's bullshit. If people could predict the future, they'd be gods. Retarded kikes like Nate Silver had to learn to hard way making a career out of predictions is suicide. You'd be better off praying to an ancient Egyptian frog god asking for #fortune.

But leafnigger, if you kill your enemies they win.

You are the third world spics

You didn't do shit canucks that was the british army from the home islands.

You fags won't listen to me, everything the (((elite)) does is because of overpopulation. Its their number 1 issue that all other issues revolve around.

>>>/cuckchan/

Kek grants repeating digits only to those who are worthy, heretic.

Do you mean demographically or economically? It makes me sad to see my people die off.

You need guns to do that.

Leaf fucker here

Whats the best investment to come out ahead in a recession? Ive heard gold prices rise in times of uncertainty but Canada is not a market leader and things look good in general because of Trump

Except this guy is actually in-trend with what's currently happening. Read this:

us11.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de2bc41f8324e6955ef65e0c9&id=240f95a3b2

By the way, any source on Zeihan being a jew?

That's not what he's saying Brazil's problem is, but their infrastructure. Brazil's agricultural region is in the south of the country, separated by mountains with poor transport facilities.

Not according to the smisthsonian.
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/today-we-celebrate-the-time-canada-burned-down-the-white-house-127844144/?no-ist

The british were preoccupied with WWzero (the Napoleonic wars) They instead paid the canadians to do it. Do you have sources or evidence to back up your claims?

I'm honestly too tired to look it up but I've watched all of Zeihan's videos long before this thread. I wish I had made a note of every single factual error in them because there's plenty of them.

For example, in one of his videos, Zeihan claims that the country with the second highest amount of waterways after the US is Germany.
Let's verify: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_waterways_length

Oh look, Zeihan got it completely and utterly wrong!

See what I mean? This is a recurring theme with both Zeihan and his former employer Stratfor and if they can't even get some basic, fundamental facts right (which is the case), then well…

No, I don't see what you mean. Show me the video where he says that.

I don't know actually. I've heard it being prononced like zohan and concluded as such.

The real question is, why is the fucking (((CFR))) planning trump's policy back in 2014, when trump wasn't even a candidate? This makes it look like it wasn't so revolutionary and anti-establishment policy after all. I fear trump's reform will be much smaller than i hoped. Especially when i found out yesterday that gw bush actually planned the entire great wall of mexico, and that trump will simply continue the project.

If you can get my hopes up, go ahead.

What? They aren't planning anything. Yeah, it's pretty obvious now that this guy is not a kike and you're just shilling disinfo. Fuck off.

The British Expeditionary force got Washington, there were no Canucks among them.

According to the video, both. You can't really have a small population and a large economy. Unless you heavily pivot towards automation.

The problem with these fucking analysts is they NEVER account for the demographic decline in the US. They are unable to see the world through a racial lens and thus base their models on the assumption that the current system will continue into the future. It's entirely flawed.

fug

They're only half wrong though. Half a white is still better than none, economically speaking. So in differential terms, the same analysis holds: due to the spic invasion, there will be a degradation in economic terms in the US, but that degradation will be nowhere near as bad as the one Europe or China will go through.

I can't remember the video where he said that about Germany offhand but here he claims, even more ridiculously, that the rest of the planet put together have less waterways than the US: youtube.com/watch?v=jLjE8Bf2jTc&t=4m38s

Again: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_waterways_length

Do you now see how he can't even get basic facts right?

Wrong. You should read what Pat Buchanan wrote on the spic invasion and why it is so harmful.

I think you may have missed the obvious threat here.

I'm not wasting my time with this video. Sorry, OP.

That doesn't do any sense. Even in a war scenario, the problems would be just higher prices to stuff we wouldn't be able to import because lack of money or availability. If rice or wheat gets expensive, we'd plant more of it, instead of just farming soy to feed European farm animals. Also, we live off food exporting and Argentina produces a shit ton of wheat already. Our neighbors in the Southern Cone are completely safe as far as I can tell.
Don't forget we also have our own navy and can easily ally with or hire anyone in the American Continent to protect our cargo ships.

He is talking about waterways that are in use, not waterways that are potentially navigable.