>alt-right wing SJW '''''''''''''humor'''''''''''

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mshXTEJSIQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they have no idea whats coming, do they

SCAMMY BOOOY

OP wouldnt know anything about gym humor

It would make sense if you have ever lifted in your life. You obviously haven't

You buttfrustrated commies don't even realize the shit you say anymore.

I'm starting to think the jennyfaggot and the timposter are the same guy.
Just stop, you will never recapture the magic of the first threads, you're throwing stale, dry turds around and pretending it's hilarious.

Here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=mshXTEJSIQI

Boy, freech creativity hard at work.

What are some other Holla Forums memes that have flopped or co-opted?
DRUMPF! Flagsnek?
There's got to be more than that, surely.

seems about right

lol noob

I have no words to describe how weak and desperate this meme is
>w-why are you using weapons proven effective by us against us. g-go back to being weak effeminate cuckservatives, p-please

Absolute comedic genius.

Time will prove that Sam as well as Charls were geniuses, misunderstood by the contemporaries of their era.

Sam Hyde's comedy is literally just Randumb xD humor for autistic Holla Forumstards to laugh at while donating shekels to him so he can make more vlog posts with his phone.

Nothing in that "infographic" constitutes "evidence"

How can you even read that last post where the girl admits she has no respect but 'she's just having fun :)' and wants to meet him again and not realise what's going on? It's almost like these young girls willingly get entangled with older abusive (in this case internet famous) men because they like it and then cry about it after the fact for sympathy from betas like in these screencaps. I know the default response is 'what if it was your daughter' but if your daughter is anywhere near getting sexually involved with a clear sociopath like sam (he's funny but look how he treats his own mother) then she's already lost her way.

Oh yes, keep telling us how the evil notorious White Supremacist Sam Hyde used and abused your e-celeb 3DPD waifu

This was pretty good.

It's time for a nap, Tim…

What a brave man. Is this the farthest an actor has ever gone for his role?

What is wrong with being a warrior for social justice?

Typical. It's like you don't go to the gym or something.

End this meme.
SJW is not a style of behavior, it's a belief system. If you are an SJW you are automatically left wing by nature.

I'd rather practice the blade.

is that why he got out of shape?

the beginning was lame but i have to admit i was laughing when he was pretending to throw the grenade and just letting the weights fall from their max height.

Holla Forums will incorrectly try to tell that Christians "were" SJW before the term was even created.

Sam Hyde is a genius, you're a DYEL faggot retard if you don't get why this is comedic gold.

Whoa Sam Hyde BTFO
What's next you're gonna post that random tranny who claimed to have gotton fucked by Sam with 0 sources again?

did he really?
source