What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lUDtOFS0vjU?t=133
aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00112084.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His ass was divided.

hes mentally unstable

Constant forced inebriation, mutilation and sodomy does weird things to your brain.

CUT MY FLAG INTO PIECES

racist cartoon frogs

americans decided to throw out a million years of evolution adn democracy to elect a meme candidate that is LITERALLY acting like a 21st century hitler.

basically

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

DIVIDE ME INTO PIECES

Nice meme

He's a fucking kike. That's his problem.

HWNDU had so many magical moments, I miss it all but it's best it's not around anymore

I know this is bait, but…

God DAMN I love watching the Holla Forums redditors get wrecked

He dislikes mathematics.

He tried to maintain that the President of the United States would not divide him, but at the end of the day, he couldn't be more divided.

Evolution is real, except when it applies to humans

IF FIGHTING IS SURE TO RESULT IN VICTORY YOU MUST FIGHT

SUN TZU SAID THAT

youtu.be/lUDtOFS0vjU?t=133

autism

He's literally been in a self destructive downward spiral for the past few years, and then he decided to go along with an idea partially cooked up by Jaden Smith, to get into political performance art… Before Holla Forums ever got involved, his plan was to meander in front of a webcam for the next four years chanting like an idiot.

He was a mentally unstable meme of a man before HWNDU, Holla Forums just gave him the faint nudge he needed to go over the edge.

saved

lol

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!!!

Not really

She lighter than an average Greek or Southern Italian.

his problem is a desperate search for identity and purpose in a world that is even less real than the zone in roadside picnic

It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society, people that lash out in a deranged and irrational way from within the confines of western liberalism should be lauded, ultimately they are better than the majority herd of bydlos, even if their actions and views are misguided. Laboff is trying to escape, but he has no idea how

The only reason one should condemn a jester like Laboof is if he were simply doing a bit. I do not think he is, he is legitimately unhinged and that in and of itself is a testament to his humanity

no she isn't
t. italian

what's it like to have shit colored skin and tell everyone that you're white?

i don't know because i'm italian and not an american mongrel

I bet you have black kinky hair and look like a Brazilian.

no, i actually have fair white skin (whiter than 40% of americans) and straight brown hair

Yeah, with a watermelon head and a wide nose. A pale nigger is still a nigger.

2 guesses user.

i don't know what you mean by watermelon head but no, i don't have a wide nose and i don't really see how that would be a tipically mediterranean trait

Italy is in northern Africa. Learn geography faggot.

That's Greece you dumb fuck

The only reason why she isn't that ugly is due to being mixed with white blood. Without her white ancestors she would look hideous.

What's that theory that he's only pretending to be crazy after leaking some shit about the government spying on everyone on a talk show before the whole NSA thing was ever leaked, and is terrified that otherwise he'll end up committing suicide by two gunshots to the back of the head?

fine, just remember not to cite the roman empire or the renaissance among the achievements of the white race™ next time the argument pops up

maybe he is crazy but next is divorce

aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00112084.html

JUST

>>>/reddit/

GIMME FRENCH FRIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No she fucking isn't.

kek

This jew puppet thought he had power in the real world, when a bunch of autitsts from imgeboards was all it took to bully him around, he broke

(((his)))

Anyone got a sauce of the show for that 1st laughing WebM? It's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't remember.

America was never a democracy, but a republic, you leftist fagot.

there he goes again pointing out all the racists in the world, what a hero

Really makes me think.

It's a documented fact that the roman empire was multicultural and featured Nubian, Semitic and pigskin elements. As much as it triggers the Holla Forumsedditors the roman empire was one of the first major multicultural achievements of the world and without the aid of its non-white legionaries and artisans it would have fallen apart after a few decades. Also why do you care how white you are? Some of the greatest men of antiquity were Nubian and Semitic, pigskins are overrated tbh.

This! It's quite common to hear afrocentrists talking about how the moors taught pigskins to wash, while this is true in itself the context is all wrong. What really happened is that an early wave of Nubian immigrants (NOT slaves. They were all freemen) introduced the Romans to the bathhouse and taught them how to use it effectively, thanks to Chinese whispers (and pigskin subversion) the modern Nubian man only has a rough idea about how these events transpired.

Reminder Hillary won and Tonal DRUMPF lost, and he's only dividing us because RACIST NAZI BRONIES let him.

>>>/leftytv/

The best part was watching the conservative nutjobs flip out. He broke their brains, they didn't get it one bit.

not your hugbox, RTD. lurk moar.

>>>/leftytv/

He was divided.

Londonfags, you know what to do