Why are you good goyim for the kikes bidding?

Why are you good goyim for the kikes bidding?

We could actually help you, but you wish to be scared of le ebil nazee.

fuck off, goy

What are you offering?

Because this board is like 30% Jewish, 20-25% mischlinge. Seriously, there was a strawpoll a few weeks ago.

because the jews are very smart and very nice people

fuck outta here, we're not a point lower then 75%

compliment recieved.

Expect a few extra soros-bucks in the mail this week.

thats a weird way to spell white people

That's because we're the only true master race, you filthy snownigger. Get that into your thick skull already.

yes, yes, well done Jews, well done. HOWEVER

the irish takeover of society is coming.
one step at a time, the damn irish use ==cultural capitalism== to crush our spirits and ruin our way of life

Fuck you wang chung. Swarthy med master race.

unlike you Holla Forums, people here are allowed to have different opinions

You're getting blacklisted for that.

That's news to me. Are you telling me you do have an SJW contingent? Sad.

Just one anarcho-feminist

Come at me nigga. Let's see you win a war against people who have peripheral vision and an average height above 4'10"

I mean come on man. Are you actually denying that Jews weren't (and aren't still) massively overrepresented on the far left? Russian Bolshevisim was basically one giant incestuous shetl.

Get ready shlomo, Masada part deux is long overdue.

Holy fuck you people are humorless.

So gay pagans?

keep posting Holla Forumsyp I need some good keks

Rosa Luxembourg aside, none of the Jews in OP's image are significant figures of the Left. You know if you talk to liberals they complain about Marx being an anti-Semite, right?

IDK why you are wasting your time getting BTFO on Holla Forums when you could be surfing blacked.com, Holla Forums

My preference is for post-Constantine LARPing, but that's kind of a myth anyway. Homosex in old Rome was mostly an elite vice.

Likewise in ancient Greece. Plato and Aristotle were both anti-sodomy, although they wrote some pretty fruity shit about platonic "love" between friends and students/teachers.

So Trotsky wasn't a significant figure? What about Yagoda and more or less every other Soviet executioner?

Your argument is retarded.

Straight up kike lie.

So I guess being forced into ghettos, denied full citizenship and having pogroms instigated against you was just dandy, right?

Did someone say 1937?

Well, for starters, your OP actually does not include Trotsky (but it has Radek).

As for "executioners":
Yagoda (1934-1936) - Jewish (deposed before the Purges)
Yezhov (1936-1938) - half-Russian, half-Lithuanian (the guy who went full-retard).
Beria (1938-1945) - Georgian (the guy who cleaned up the mess)

the roman empire's never happening man you lost centuries ago ironically because of the germans

This tbh

kek