I hope that you all understand the magnitude of what has happened, and the power we wield

I hope that you all understand the magnitude of what has happened, and the power we wield

I became a Trump supporter after he said some absolutely retarded shit that culminated in him saying that we should "shut down the internet in some way". I immediately went out and started spamming this on every chan site and social media platform seeing him as a grave threat to free speech. The idea caught on and soon everyone was frothing at the mouth

Then an interesting thing happened - the campaign offered a clarification that it would never restrict free speech in America and would only consider shutting down the internet reach of isis in those countries in which our military is engaged ; and then I realized - he is a steerable candidate, a proxy for the people. A similar event just occured recently when Trump removed the muslim ban from his website and was immediately called a hypocrite by several 'news' sites - ban restored to its spot on his campaign page

He is absolutely set in his way -and his way is being right, which he can always do by shouting vague bullshit that other people will clarify later when the voice of the public shouts out. Point out something stupid that he's done or said, raise an uproar and he will move to protect his ego and remain a man of the people
If you can understand internet culture well enough, you can literally dictate the policy of the president of the United States - and who understands that culture better than us?

My fellow anons, Trump is not the president - we are, and by our actions we will send humanity to the stars

So is this is the next level sliding tactic?

Not a slide tactic, I'm spreading the idea that we need to keep pushing poltics and that we need to steer Trump rather than merely following

If we actively critique and continue to spread ideas to the rest of the net, then we can dictate Presidential policy via public pressure

I've seen a ton of posts everywhere that we "Won the Meme War"; we haven't, we won a battle but we need to continue conciously to use our influence if we're to put a nail in the coffin of this whole afffair

Also, I thought the other thread would be gone by now - I don't remember the board being so slow before but I can't imagine we've lost posters during the election

I see the hero worship that is happening as detrimental to our long term goals

We need to view Trump as a proxy and a tool if we're to be effective

You clearly don't belong here.

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

Jesus.
>>>/reddit/

no u

Reported for sliding. If you're a newfag then remember that step 1 was always to lurk moar. If not then I hope your boss removes a shekel from your account for being such a lazy fuck.

Holy shit, no wonder my other post is still active

You faggots killed the site with your autism

This is the most incompetent shill I have ever seen in my life.

14/88

Your to smart for me

>>>/fringe/ understands and is using literal magick to make sure Trump 14/88's for us

le upvote

OP you have my keyboard.

I wish we could gas the shills through the internet. First action is to meme trump into strengthening anti shilling laws.

bump

this thread is autism and needs to die

It's just shills, just report and wait if it's that much of a blight to you.

Is this the beginning of the end for 8ch? I remember that this is what 4chan was like in 2013. Newfags are pouring in at an incredible rate.

True, doing things is for plebbit

That's been said many times since 2013 I was once in that group until I realized it was mostly "muh free-speech" pedos who just wanted to spam cp everywhere, shills, and people who didn't know what a VPN is. I've been back for about a year and we're not that far-gone yet. Halfchan is still our wall and while it has its holes it still takes most of the newfags. The rest either learn or leave once they realize that we don't take to shit.

True, anons either learn learn to properly stroke eachothers cocks here or they leave

We are the most secret of the secret clubs and we don't need any new fags trying to cramp our style

Yeah, I think you're right. The mods seem to be doing a good enough of a job of keeping shills and reddit fags away for now. The only thing that's troubling is that people are getting complacent and are replying to newfags and femanons without telling them to fuck off. This kills the board.

M8, your boards already dead if threads are staying up past 24 hours with no bumps