Mainstream Media tries to sabotage election

The public consensus is shaped by the media in "democratic" countries.

The media tells us what to think

All over the news, pictures and videos of sad angry people after the election of Trump.

Protesting Mobs, angry and sad people.

EVEN THOUGH THE SILENT MAJORITY VOTED FOR TRUMP.

Would they have done the same if Hillary won?

Even before the election, the polls were 80% chance of Hillary becoming president, 20% Trump.
It was Bullshit.
The media is biased and skewed. We have been lied to all along.

Rich people and leftist globalists like ((George Soros)) are trying to turn the public against Trump like they have always done.
They are angry somebody who is hard to bribe and is against them is now in the white house.
This is good news for us and for the free world.

youtube.com/watch?v=nF0YpXcZw9U

youtube.com/watch?v=JQ7lYRnF1F8

youtube.com/watch?v=9dY4WlxO6i0

This must be some textbook shit. Even in my country, they reported on the news that Trump already started to break his promises, after they showed protests.

Generally, the public does not give a fuck about this type of thing, the majority does not even know where USA is on the map. But if you watch it from a Holla Forums perspective, it's so clear what the media tries to do.

I think to mean that it used to shaped by the media.

Now i'd argue that cuckchan is more influential than CNN and i'm not joking.

Yeah they are trying to brainwashing the public with opinions that are convenient to them and their agenda.

Exactly the same thing here in Baltics. I used to think media was biased but this is ridiculous, it's like they're given a script and are forced to do it, they don't care about it being obvious. And the scary thing nobody is seeing this

also in my country the Netherlands.

All the western news is skewed.

En helaas eet men het op als een vers gebakken stroopwafel.

hahah, groepsdieren

Mooie cijfers. Gelukkig zijn er een aantal op mijn college die wel doorhebben wat de leugenpres aan het flikken is.

The only way they win is if they demoralize YOU.

Once you are demoralized, you won't fight back.

So long as you maintain your morals, they will be impotent, because just one determined white man can cost the nation billions of dollars.

I posted this in a thread, and it was deleted..i suggested we attack their command and control orgs by sowing doubt, but anons kept telling me not to…strange

I've been watching the protests and a single person can't come out and yell back anything (or even wear a MAGA hat) without being shouted down hardcore AND being gestured at threateningly (really being tame here, they get raised fists in their face or shit thrown at them).

Everything the protesters claim happens against them they are doing to the few people that dare to counter them. And those are just the brave few.

It's insane

Go back yourself

Because its Jewish tactics. You give up your ability to enter Valhalla.

The utter lack of attacks on them is making them appear the immature ones.

I know that campaign would work, but only if you can hide that you're rightwing. Maybe some leftist conspiracy site or something. not sure how that would be accomplished

The person you replied to is a shill, actually read their images

Thanks for the cringe user.

The idea of Valhalla is only cringe when it's a leddit LARPer.

Valhalla is shirt hand for an honorable death, between people from equal circumstances. One in which you die/win/lose with grace.

The Jew has no grace. Instead, they accuse you of hatred for attempting to collect the reward owed to you by your victory.

The Jew gives no quarter in respect.

I am not a shill faggot, believe me. Perhaps your mind cannot comprehend disinformation. This shit would totally work on black people.
And fuck your stupid fairy tales about an afterlife, and your bullshit honor about not stooping to thier tactics. You have already let your guard down, or this board is now cucked.

Watch brainwashed cucks self-loathing and cognitive dissonance as the media tube portrays something contrary to the globalist lies.

It wasn't clear by your own post what you were posting. I assumed it was directed at us, not material to be redirected elsewhere

And yeah, I may be an idiot for not automatically getting that, Poe's law etc

Had Trump lost, and his supporters taken to the streets, most likely in peaceful protest, the police would pepper spray, tear gas, and rubber bullet them into oblivion, without mercy or hesitation.

But, the Hillary and BLM types run around with near impunity, and police departments stand around with thier thumbs up their collective asses, perhaps knowing half the "protesters" are actually police informants. This tells you that, one, the current protests are "sanctioned" and, two, the cops may be in on the game. This degree to passivity by law enforcement fairly suspicious. Even more so in light of Trumps substantial victory.

I swear leftcuck males act like hysterical females