Other urls found in this thread:

ohjoysextoy.com/eva/
questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3448
questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3366
youtube.com/user/jephjacques/videos
archive.is/YsDYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Edits!

Wow, went from page 9 to 11 in record time.

Right? I had to rush to save everything from last thread.

Catch up strips. I'm tempted to say something is happening in Alice Grove but my standards are so low it's clouding my judgment. Also, who the hell assumes they can start a business with no cash and bad credit?

If I made Jeph's money I'd have my own generator. WTF is this incompetence?

I have an idea for this.

I just wanted to say I missed you fuckers when Holla Forums was down.

This threads are always comfy.

I miss you too, Prime.

I know Super Sentai Alice is trying to save whoever that guy is, but the way it's drawn makes it look like she's kicking him in the gut to propel her punch into the Black/Red Power Ranger.

She isn't saving him. He's the villain. She propelled herself fast enough to carry a punch via the power of strong independence and not needing any man.

Why do they need a locale? I thought they got CW's as a gift by the Desu Ex Machina Ex Machina.

That's like joking about asians being like calculators, jews being like cash registres, orblacks being like tractors. I think Jeph's forgetting that AIs are supposed to be an opressed minority again.

Nigga spoiler that shit.

Then why does she give a shit? Just let the mute dufus punch hillbilly Bill Gates in the head. Clearly she wants him alive for some reason. She doesn't seem to have a moral compass so it's probably for utilitarian reasons.

Man, these faces. And Jeph missed coloring some of Faye's hair in panel 2. And who'd do this? Especially for someone like Faye.

Oh, it's not her hair. It's whatever is on that wall hanging. More tangents. Even now that I see it, it still looks like a clump of hair hanging down the side of her face behind her glasses.

No.

No you fucker. You don't lend your name to people you know have substance abuse problems.

Fuck, the fat fuck lives FOR FREE in a friend's couch, why the fuck would you allow her, the junkie, to put your ass on the line?

I'm honestly surprised it's not Marten that's co-signing. Faye's freeloading off of him. She's moved in a bulky combat droid without even asking. She cock-teased him for years. Why not just drag Marten's name through the mud while she's at it?

Nono. Mute Dufus and Bill Gates are allies. Bill Gates just looks scared because he's shocked about the explosion/space.

She punches Mute Dufus because he works for Bill Gates. Gates is the brain of the evil operation and doesn't have superpowers, so why she doesn't kill him immediately I don't know.

I've been away for so long and yet Jeph is still shit.

Seems to me like Jeph's method of "making (x) cuter" is making their face look like its been stretched over a soccer ball and stuck on a pencil for a neck.

Jeph not even pretending he doesn't have a canine anal fetish.

What number do I call to place an anonymous report of animal abuse?

I feel like you'd need an idea of his address first.

He lives in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I can't narrow it down from there.

I feel you'll have to or just give them a name and they take it from there. I dunno if they can though.

One day he'll slip and we'll spot drying blood and/or sperm in her fur.

What's she saying Holla Forums?

But the threads are still comfy.

Also you have literally no proof, just memes.

If we ever hit on anything that looks like hard evidence, we just need to say "He brags about it on Twitter, look for posts with pictures of a white dog".

His posts are very incriminating when viewed through the lens of animal abuse.

Whatever you say, Jeph.

The power of suggestion has no bounds. Pointing them to his Twitter could be just enough to warrant an investigation. I'd say there's a decent enough chance they'd find something, too. At the very least he might turn his hands into mincemeat off the back of this.
Also, I like the reference there in your pic, very fitting in this context.

It kinda doesn't matter. Animal activists are illogical and extremists. Just go to any YouTube video of a snoring cat or something and half the comments will be nutters claiming that the cat is actually growling and triggering its fight or flight instincts because it's afraid of the camera or some shit. God forbid someone is giving it a bath or trying to clean its ears.

Yeah I realize we're talking about government employees and not YouTube nutters but who do you think applies for a $20k/yr job that depends on the employees really caring about animals?

Not to play devil's advocate, but she did give a reasonable answer.
Look at Marten though, I think he's morphing into a hormone abusing ladyboy.

Damn it Jeph you're not smart enough to open that can of worms

It's just that Jeph's robots are so poorly designed with all their attributes being an afterthought and this conversation is demonstrative of that. It also illustrates how Jeph is almost self-aware enough to maybe pull something off but not quite. The end result is 6/10 "plausible deniability" tier lore and world building, same as always.

Again, not to play devil's advocate, but 6/10 is leagues above what we've been getting for a while now. It's not great, but it's the first one in a while where I didn't immediately think "Oh my fucking God just put your hands to the guillotine already".
That all being said, my hopes aren't high for him fleshing out anything worthwhile.

Sounds like a job for /hwdu/.

Mobilize our top agents.

FTFY

An even better explanation would be "Obtaining this secondhand physical document was cheaper than purchasing a digital version"

I've been convinced of this since several threads ago. The AIs are not to be trusted. They're planning something, maybe even without knowing or due to control from some other entity. This is just another example of them trying to trick humans.

Or "The government spies on what we download", or "I can't get viruses this way".

Heck, not every book exists on the internet, or is easy to find, or the information contained not readily available over public networks. The line could just have easily been, "The data contained within this item was not available electronically… until now." There, a reason given alongside some humorous implication.

so Jeph's prepping Eliott to be a bull, right?

That's quite good, and when I think about it
in sounds a bit preachy in the context of a comic (even if it is something a real person might actually say). >Implying Jeph cares about not being preachy. He would probably change it to "the patriarchy spies on my downloads."

I don't think Jeph even knows what's in store. At first, IPP and Clinton were a definite ship, complete with decent motivation and interactions that weren't just quippy nonjokes. Now he's changed both her and Elliot's personalities and seems to be pushing them together with reckless abandon.

It's entirely possible that he's planning a three way relationship because the autist cannot into standard relationships and "her boys" are okay with sharing her, but I wouldn't count on Jeph to plan more than a week in advance OR know what he's doing with writing romance.

Freefall, Gardener in the Dark.Never underestimate a good memetic bomb; it all depends on the mechanics on how they read.

Wasn't that just the trigger, with the real danger being inserted via update/universal backdoor?

bazinga

I think you're confusing QC with SinFest.

That comic never ceases to get any less degenerate. It single-handedly proves the Slippery Slope fallacy right.

This picture is perfect in how each individual element breaks down into a thing you can hate.

Jeph's "even cuter" Claire. I guess "even cuter" translates to woodchuck teeth.

Even in the author controlled idealized universe hubby sounds an unwilling captive fighting Stockholm Syndrome and other cognitive dissonances.

Kinda like one of the "boyfriends" in this video.

(((>She))) looks like the vaguely mestizo looking chick who's name I can never remember.
In fact, you can see that girl in the blue lines underneath. You can tell Jeph used her as a base. The next step will be their transformation into Fayes (unless Claire becomes a Marten), growing the butch lardcake hivemind.

I think my dick shriveled up and receded into my body as I read that.
I don't know how the author can manage to become more and more inhumanly disgusting with each new comic she makes.

You know, I think I've developed an understanding of cuckholds now.

What I understand is that they deserve the rope.

Hey now, nothing wrong with that particular hand gesture if used properly. Dunno about the rest of the world but here in Australia we use it as a silent euphemism when held up with thumb near the mouth for smoking a bong.

speaking of cucks

i don't know why this is making me so mad, it's not like I expected anything from Jeph anyway

So he even knows the co-signer personally in order to smooth out that last flat-as-glass wrinkle?

First time I've exposed myself to QC in several years now and I've got to ask the obvious. Why, anons? How can whatever joy you get from mocking this possibly balance out the pain of reading it, and more importantly the infinite waste that is focusing on something so mediocre? If you have any backlog at all of halfway decent things to watch/play/read, why not do that instead?

Honestly, some of the OC that comes out of these threads is golden and makes it all worth our pain and suffering.

Long is the way that out of hell leads up to the light.

>I think you're confusing QC with SinFest.
I was exaggeratign for comical effect, but Ishida actually would do that exact thing without any sort of remorse.

Someone asks this every thread.

These being relatively comfy threads certainly helps matters. QC/AG/Handstab/etc. are also full of good examples of all those little details you take for granted being used incredibly poorly; which helps to a certain degree to enjoy the shit you like even more if that makes any sense.

Speaking of OC, whatever happened to the guy who baked hate cakes?

I've baked a thread cake, but nothing as nice as what the other guy made.

Speaking of the subtility of SinFest, I decided to check out his April 1st comic. Very clever writing.

Oh sinfest.

insatiable lust

He hasn't yet gotten around to complaining about Trump getting his Supreme Court win today, though. Went over there to see that but instead got this.

And apparently he also wants to continue pushing the "Trump is Putin's puppet" story simultaneously with "Trump is bombing Putin's ally" news.

This is how cognitive dissonance works.
People with no self awareness would rather hold two contradictory thoughts at once than admit they were wrong about something.
The "Trump is Putin's puppet" has always been very obviously unlikely to anyone actually paying attention to things and not going hysteric over current events, but he'll be damned if he's going to admit to have held serious political opinions because of hysteria.

Didn't Jeph fuck off to Canada?
Also:

Can this even be classified as a joke?
Even the satire angle
I'm pretty sure he's still winning

With the same comment every time.

What the fuck handstab

Oh, that's next, followed by pedophilia.

I don't know what that is, but it doesn't look anything like Claire.

Scribbling something that looks vaguely human and claiming that it's a character that you should be able to draw blindfolded is not okay.

Could be part of his new style he keeps pushing - faces too big for their heads, with mouths like fucking muppets.

If you're not going to follow the guidelines you drew then why bother drawing them in the first place? Damn, this guy sucks.

Honestly I would have guessed Hanners without the prompting.

Jeph's been watching Star Trek Insurrection again. For some unknown reason.

Cargo cult artistry.

I'm sure it will be shit and someone will be able to do it better. I WISH I HAD PAINT ON PUPPYLINUX!

Now just erase the black parts.

you are asking way too much of little ol' me.

I thought there was a color filter that could just wash out a particular shade of something. My bad.

PaintChainer put in about Jeph's effort level.

wait jeph actually appeared in Lasagna Quest?

ohjoysextoy.com/eva/

why do lolcows keep doing this

Friend computer seems to want Alice to be faced in the face

because this way she looks more like Summer from Rick & Memey

MS Paint works well in Wine.

I've always liked adventure games and just recently noticed that NeoFeud has been released.

Now let me be honest: The writing is way too on the nose (all the robots are dindu nuffins; al cops are bastards; etc) but at the same time it really shows a dystopia where Bubbles could actually have a valid reason to exist and that is because Jeph has no fuckng idea how to write a setting.

Take for example this detail: in NeoFeud, the unemployment rate is 60% because granting civil rights to androids, synths and demi-human mutants exploded the job market, which is why 90% of them went into shady shit. In Jephs world? There's an underground fighting rig because…edgy?

In NeoFeud there are no pretenses that democracy exists and the billionaires live in castles in the sky because they call themselves the natural aristocracy (interestingly, step 1 of the main characters story arc starts with him discarding a Koch-Lerner credit card from his makeshift wallet). In Jeph's world, there is never an explanation on why people live in space stations and how much it costs to live in one.

In NeoFeud there's a test that demi-humans have to complete in oder to be granted rights: over 4.1 means that you have sentience, so you have rights to own land, marry to another synth or even "self-replicate" (have robo-children and the process is even explained in detail - the robots want to have the full human experience of even carrying a wetware-developing fetus in a fake uterus). Lower that 4.1 and, despite having thoughts, arguments and abstract idea, you're intellectual property of a corporation. In Jeph's world…there's jack shit: why is pintsize such a cunt? why is Bubbles autistic? it is never explained.

Which is why I thought that, despite the writing being eye-rolling, this is the world-building that Jeph dreams about yet will never be able to develop.

Well, NeoFeud was presumably designed from the ground up by more than one person to be an attempt at a mature perspective on a society with AI.

Jeph, meanwhile, is one not especially talented writer trying to bolt SF elements onto a slice-of-life comic about hipsters. He can't retcon the fact that his world is just the modern US and sapient robots and hypertechnology has made zero apparent difference to everyday life.

By looking at the Patreon Page, it was actually the project of a single author. A part time story while he worked as a technical shool teacher for underprivileged kids in Honolulu, teaching them coding and repairing skills for electrical components.
He asked for 750 $ on Patreon, got 25 and made the game anyways.

What I'm trying to say: this guy is the anti-Jeph.

For a second I thought you said lolicows

speaking of riveting, meaningful sci-fi

he gets paid to do this. he gets paid money to do this. he gets paid a lot of money to do this.

Need I remind you of his last patreon-begging tweet?

Color me surprised.

Oh fuck, WHY did I click on that fucking link?

Okay, we need to rat this wretched cunt out to Jewsney's lawyers. Using Wall-E like that is bound to make them go crazy.

This seriously looks like doodling from a high schooler trying to make DBZ OC.

If I had to guess, it's because he kept pushing boundaries with his owner and, instead of being slapped down, was instead allowed to continue doing it because his owner hates confrontation.

Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome coupled with being a bot built for war trying to do something completely different from what she was built and programmed for. You know, like a woman trying to have a career in upper management of a major comic book company.

Poor Wall-E.

The goon got shot at by laser beams (or some shit) from the opposite direction from Alice, so who the fuck did that?
The short-haired bitch is the one who melted the ship, thus putting them all in danger and no-one cares?
They're using blunt-force attacks on each other in zero-G and not flying away from each other?
The others are stuck in some sort of small, transparent force field in space and are just sitting there like idiots to watch the DBZ fight, despite the fact that they must be rapidly heating up and running out of air?

Is Jeph now only continuing this shit because he's contractually obliged to?

If you make it a bit bigger I can use that for the next header.

Let us remember, this cuntbag has spent 10 years doing this shit and somehow doesn't know how basic anatomy. And oh yeah, most of his """""""coloring"""""""" is made by a plugin!

know basic*

If the goon is so strong to crack that bullet-proof helmet by punching it without even a stable surface to brace against, he should have just grabbed her wrist, kicked against her torso and pulled one of her fucking arms out.

I will do my best to put myself into Jephland.
I guess they were rays from Gavia's "transformation" or whatever the outburst was
I guess her loss of control was temporary given that she is now in control and is shielding the others
This is was hard sci-fi looks like.
To be fair, the ones that actually breathe are in the impractical bubble suits, anyway, except for Gavia, who is probably sufficating as you say. Maybe the nanomachines allow her to breathe in space, too.
This thing is already in stage 3 or 4 of 5 in a webcomic's lifespan. It's a stone's through away from becoming a blog about how the author doesn't have the time and then after six months of inactivity the domain expires.

People subsidize that trash, so they're getting exactly what they deserve.

Menstro lives up to her name.

Be honest, would you react any different if you were in her place?

I would never enter into a business partnership with someone like Faye, so, yeah I'd react much differently. It's like Menstro is just noticing how impulsive and self-centered Faye is.

Good point. Nonetheless, Menstro's reaction is justified, if belated beyond all probability.

On a side note, it feels so weird that Faye is getting called out (however limp-wristedly) for her bullshit.

The blade slips ever closer.

It's clear that Faye's job was to secure funding. As long as the source isn't illegal or carries onerous terms, I don't see what the big deal is. It's like insisting on being present at the bank when contracting a loan. Why? You know what the terms are going to be. This is actually better terms than you could ever expect to get because it'd be legal to walk away and leave Dora holding the bag. The one risk is Dora muscling in on the space, but that's a rather acceptable risk. The landlord reneging is a far bigger concern.

The fact that there's animosity over one of the partners completing a mundane business task without "checking in" is evidence that the partnership isn't going to work. There will be a lot of this in the coming months. If you think your partner is going to fuck up doing the most basic business stuff, you shouldn't be partners with them. And people prone to throwing tantrums definitely shouldn't be entrepreneurs.

I honestly don't see the big deal. There was a problem. Faye solved the problem. Now there is no problem. She didn't even do anything shady. She just, in proper QC style, had the entire thing fall into her lap the moment it got hard.

If I needed a contract and someone told me they signed it because they had a deal that was 20 times more convenient and expedient than anything I could have done I'd have been fine with it

Baggyfag checking in. Just wanted to let you lads know that I'm going to be gone for about a week, so if anyone shines the Baggy Signal and I fail to answer, it's because I'm half a continent away from my desk.

Polite sage because off-topic.

I still feel bad about disappearing on you guys for a few months without warning last time.

I think it's been way too long since I last saw porn of claire

I wouldn't worry too much about it. We missed you, but we get that shit happens.

That's just adorable.

I see you took a leaf out of Jeph's book of character sketches, though.

I looked at the reddit page for this and the last page. They're pretty much just talking about how they don't know what happened, and passive-agressively bitching to each other about not being grateful enough for the """""free""""" comic they get.

Which were the previous ones?

I decided to check out reddit page to see if anyone had answered this. They gave two examples. The first one was
>Most obviously/recently: questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3448 Faye decided they'd be starting a robot repair business without consulting Bubbles.
which is bullshit, because she presents it as an option before they've started. She didn't forge Menstro's signature, it could've just said no.
The second one was
>Less recently: questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3366 Faye assumed Bubbles would come with her when Faye was fired.
which is also nonsense, because Jeph was to dumb to realise that Faye was in the wrong here. The reason Menstro didn't follow her, was that CW had blackmailed it, not that it minded in the slightest.

3408, where Faye decides where Menstro will be living from now on.

It's a real bad sign when the 5 hardcore fans your property has don't know what's going on. Usually these people are like, "Well actually if you actually watched episode 3G0C you'd know that Barfomir bestowed the dark crystal unto Ogmofir on the second moon of the new season blah blah." It's tempting to call Reddit a haven of retardation, but this is supposed to be accessible PG-13 sci-fi. Alice Grove should be right up Reddit's alley and yet they too think it's utter shit.

Just checked the forum and they don't know what's happening, either. Get your shit together, Jeph. You make three of these per month and yet they still feel like conceptualization to finalization took 30 minutes.

I think it's fair to criticize Alice Grove based on its Patreon promises. The natural counterargument is, "Well did you contribute anything?" Doesn't really matter. Someone is contributing the agreed upon $3,000+ every month since 2004. Also, I didn't pay a dime to finance Hollywood's latest turd and I'll criticize it just the same when I watch it on cable, at a friend's house, as a $0.10 value on my Netflix subscription, whatever.

Giving shelter to the homeless, what a crime! What if it wanted to say at the Ritz-Carlton? What oppression!

Eh, it's a continuing pattern. Could have gone "You can stay with me if you want." but instead went "You're OBVIOUSLY staying with me."

You're right, what a shitty character. It goes along with any ol' suggestion anyone brings up, only offering passive-aggressive snide mumblings in protest. Well, that and punching walls when it goes on the rag.

If I may play Devil's Advocate for the moment, consider the state of mind Bubbles is likely in at the moment (not that I'm implying Jeph has). It had a relatively stable life, working towards a long-term goal of recovering access to its memories. It was under the control of a blackmailer, true, but still with the freedom to walk away at any point. In the span of - what, a few days? - every vestige of that control and purpose was shattered, and in fact it was revealed that her goal had been a fool's errand from the start. It never even played a part in the clusterfuck; the entire situation was resolved by beings with true power. Now, every decision about the future of it's life is being made by the same individual who was at least partially responsible for the destruction of its former life.

It is reasonable to assume that in this situation, Bubbles would try to cling to whatever control it can salvage, and every further decision made about its life without its knowledge is a further reminder of how little control it has in the bigger picture. One can see it's attachment to the plant in this light as telling of its mental state.

Again, unlikely that Jeph is thinking that deeply about the situation, and instead is just spicing up a plotline with easy-mix drama. But a writer who I had faith in could have included this sequence and kept me invested in it. It's just a shame that he pissed away any credibility with characters that are often just ticking time bombs of irrational pissiness.

Additionally, it wasn't clear that was Faye's job at all; she was just at the coffee shop bitching about her credit. And a potential business partner getting a friend into the lease (giving that partner much greater bargaining power) is kind of a big deal. It kind of turns Bubbles from an equal partner to (potentially) an employee with a nice title.

If you're in a partnership with someone, you get permission and consent about shit like this, even if you 100% know what the answer will be, because communication is vital in any long-term relationship, including business ones.

That's because hymens don't grow back, you fat cunt.

I think you may need electroshock.

Menstro just got finished telling Faye to quit being an unmitigated cunt and making all her decisions for her. Then she made another decision for her and, like Marten before her, Menstro is now Faye's beta slave. The only difference is that, eventually, Menstro will get some sex out of it.

Speaking of Marten, I love how she's just decided to hand over a huge chunk of the power bill to Menstro's existence without bothering to tell ol' Marty.

Of COURSE those two think "cuck" is a positive thing.

"Cuter" Claire is about to boil someone's bunny.

It has to be Faye's job to secure funding because she's the only one able to do so. Anti-social homeless droid has nothing and may not even be operating legally.

I can't wait for the day that Faye finally peels her out of that armor and we find out she's like Peridot…only without the penis.

I thought that stupid Deus Ex Machinbot fixed all this with its magcal Handwavium skills.
The entire illegal operation got made legit in a matter of minutes. Including all employees, apparently, as one of them became the official owner.

Now that I think of it, I wonder how long it'll be before that place shuts down, now that all income has to be declared for tax purposes?
Shit, would *any* of their previously dodgy clientele want to go within 20 miles of that place, any more?

It'd be nice if Jeph actually fleshed it out a little bit, like how many fighters they actually had and how much of a crowd they could draw, rather than just "Illegal place doing illegal stuff, illegally."

But Fay didn't secure funding. She just talked to Dora and the owner to open up a path of doing so. She hasn't signed anything yet, she just brought Menstro an opportunity on a silver platter.

She really doesn't communicate well then. She never indicates that there is an option to do anything other than what she tells Bubbles. We know what happened, but what she tells Bubbles is
and given her previous behavior, it wouldn't be atypical for her to just decide something and expect Bubbles to follow her lead ("Why didn't you leave your stable job and comfortable life when I had a violent altercation with your boss? I thought we were frieeeeends").

Fair enough, but if Menstro really objected to her plans, it could clearly just say so.

She says that Dora "is going to" co-sign, not that she already has done it.

See . That example doesn't work in-universe, because Jeph is too dumb to realise that Fay was being unreasonable. He even resolved the conflict by having every character agree with Faye until Menstro revealed that it only disagreed with Fay because CW blackmailed it. Not saying there aren't other examples or that Fay isn't a cunt.

I know it'll never happen, but it'd be great if what's happening now is a hint as to the part of Menstro's memory that Pink was asked to section off - that it suffers from chronic anger issues and destroyed the rest of its unit over what started as a minor disagreement.

It's all symptoms of paranoia and a massive inferiority complex - for now it's the sense of being overlooked, and later shall turn into accusations of conspiracy.
Later on, Menstro will try to justify murder as "a pre-emptive strike."

Soon, Menstro shall begin attaching magnets to is head, claiming they "block out the lies and misinformation" it's convinced everyone's trying to infiltrate into its memory system, using vocal frequencies as a carrier signal.

Better yet, that Menstro is the one who set up the super-illegal fighting ring in the first place - what the hell would a glorified maid like Pink know about fighting, anyway?

Pink was just a willing patsy; all the initial killings, carving out the territory and dealing with the reprisals was Menstro. Pink just had to keep up the momentum via administrative work.
If anything went spectacularly wrong with the law, then Menstro gets out of it by literally knowing nothing about it.
High risk for Pink, but the high pay for relatively little effort more than offset any concerns.

All the stories of blackmail? Well, as the story has shown, that's all just supposition and filling in the blanks with whatever suited their fee-fees the best.

And now Menstro has a new place to stay - couldn't have asked for a better set of stooges.

What is the point of artificial "intelligence" that's twice as emotional, four times as violent, and half as logical compared to the stardard human?

lines

What's funny is that would make a decent hook for a sci-fi/horror, if it hasn't been used already.

Though thinking about it, that'd just be SHODAN with a physical body.

Your post reminded me of Maniac Cop.

holy shit this looks awesome!

This sort of stuff is one of my favourite things about these threads

Aw, vid broke. :(

Maniac Cop WAS awesome.
Bruce "The Chin" Campbell v.s. Robert "The Jaw" Z'Dar.

Be fair, user. You're judging Menstro by the MALE standard of human. As a female AI, she's merely living up to her potential.

One of these days, we're going to have to take Jeph prisoner for a week and completely overhaul that comic.

"The effort of using machines to mimic the human mind has always struck me as rather silly: I'd rather use them to mimic something better."
– Edsger Dijkstra

We should set up a website to publish the much better webcomic we can write.

Considering what "standard human" means in Jeph Jaques' universe Menstro may well be a superior, restrained robotic ubermensch.

I came up with the magnet addiction, alternate RokoCop, Valid Threat Pink, reasons for oppressed AIs and the above two possibilities for the "missing" memories.

I would have *loved* to draw them if I had the fucking time :/

Questionable Malcontent could be the fucking Scrapheap Challenge of the assorted mass of jumbled shite that is QC.

It will be disappointed when Faye doesn't change her behavior. It will be like that episode of Sopranos when psychiatrist Dr Melfi realizes that Tony is a lying manipulative sociopath and she's wasting her time.

Is there any limit to this guy's greed? I'm 110% sure he has the funds for self-publishing, you know, given he's done it for the previous volumes. If this Kickstarter cracks $100K for a fucking comic book I might have to team up with Twitter Bully and give Jeph a paddlin'.

There's something I haven't seen before. Isn't the board software written to prevent duping?

Do you mean for money or semen?

Lol Cary Grant.

At first I was-
But then I was-
AND THEN I WAS-

I think the deduplication is just server side, you can probably upload the same picture five times in one post and be good, the board will just serve the same image in different frames.

but why

holy shit I didn't notice that, how does someone fuck up something so basic with their own OCs

Hannelore is turning into another Faye, I'm fucking telling you.
By the end of the year we'll have Marten surrounded by a butch hivemind.

That's far too generous, you should know better by now.

Her face already reminds me of the fat twat from Alice Grove.

She will apologize to Menstro and tell it she will change her ways. A few strips later she will continue in her old manner, but that's OK, because Jeph has forgotten about this subplot.

absolutely disgusting to a new level

The eyes show the fear in knowing what being a good girl means.

What's the appeal to this? Do you people unironically enjoy this? I've read a small parts of this and it seemed like shit.

lurk moar

Careful, you might be on the hook for attempted murder with comments like that.

There is zero appeal.

We hate it with every fiber of our beings.

It is categorically NOT shit, user. Shit may be used to grow something beautiful, but this comic only makes people go insane.

Jeph's real name just HAS to be Jacquestein.

Jeph's literally denying his dog the bare minimum of human/canine interaction unless he gets his shekels.

Which, ironically, is still better sci-fi than Alice Grove.

I don't think that's it. Given the reproachful look she's giving him, I think it means he and a friend double-teamed her anus.

Dog-fucking jokes aside, that poor thing looks fucking miserable.

Well, at least SOMEONE is trying to hurt the fat bitch. If it wasn't for Dora, Faye would have already invaded Poland.

For fuck's sake

Apparently "making Claire even cuter" translates to "make her head a different size in every panel while keeping the body the same."

Ah shit, it's >her. Time for sudoku.

And give her a single giant upper tooth as well as a terrible hairstyle.

Fuck, Clarence looks extra "cute" (in Jeph's gay-ass sense of the word) in this one. He looks even less like a woman than usual and more like a tranny boywhore who's craving heroin. Especially in the 4th panel.

I'm not sure what handstab was trying to convey here, but it seems like reading the introductory page of that book would be more experience than Either Menstro or the drunk have combined.

No, >she's not craving heroin, it's just that a thousand spiders are crawling inside >her and scratching her arm is the only way to defeat them.

Also, the lines look terrible. You can't just draw everyone the same and scale the layers, Jeph.

"She" looks like an un-ironic literal crazy person who is in the middle of a massive caffeine overdose

Yup, plenty of evidence to suggest Clair is on more drugs than just the hormones.

Not only does he look completely insane, but he couldn't even stack away some fucking books without getting distracted and started reading them.

This is absolutely awful, even for a webcomic. No ability whatsoever, like an 8 year old handicapped girl scrawled some mindlessness, with the writing being done by a fat, dumpy paraplegic - who, after being applauded by paid-for private care workers at a 'special people' hobby night for retelling someone else's jokes, decided it was funny and set out to do it constantly forever.

There must be thousands upon thousands of things better than this geocities level nonsense, but you chose this.
Aim high.

Even the fan art is fat.

Draw too skinny and you have to handstab.

Soon you will join us.

President Truck

Boy, that sure showed the so-call President!

What, you think you can go to "school" to learn to write like that?

He sounds like a schizophrenic having a mental breakdown.

That edit reads like a piece of pulp fiction.
Actually, if the whole comic was written like that I'd read the shit out of it.

I don't think you can actually tie Jeph down to one particular psychiatric malfunction. My personal theory is that every time he meets someone with something new, he adds their mental disease to his collection.

You say that like it's a superpower.
Maybe he's some kind of comic book villian.

Once a early Internet comic creator, his life was changed forever when he stabbed himself with a radioactive knife - forever changing him into Dr. DSM the Butchinator. His newfound powers allowed him to contract the mental diseases of everyone around him, with each new disease making him more and more deranged. He uses in cunjuntion with his Butchinator Beam, allowing him to morph any woman into a fat butch with all the same diseases as him. He now threatens all of humanity with his growing army of diseased butches. Having become too deranged to make peace with, our only hope is for someone, a hero, to rise up to the occasion and stop his reign of terror

The OC that makes these threads worthwhile.

Though I'm having an existential crisis. Who's worse: Jeph Jacques or Joe Piscopo?

Let it never be said that Jeph is a man with shit taste.

Joe Piscopo did nothing wrong.

The correct answer, as always, is Jeph.

Is this from Editfag Prime? I don't remember it.

Yeah. It was towards the middle or end of his run. An user posted a vid from youtube where someone had animated his hatred for Jeph.

I went looking for it to post, and I found this Lovecraftian horror instead. I'm crying for her poor, lost soul.

Not only are they diverse (Fast and Furious never had a raccoon or tree on the team), their cool car flies at interstellar speeds.

Oh my fuck. What kind of rabbit hole of shit have I found? Youtube is AWASH in horrifying Questionable Content fan-made filth!

Hey, remember how we couldn't figure out why Jephy always took so damn long with his comic and how he was always complaining that he didn't have enough time? Well mystery solved, folks: JEPH has a youtube channel where he does tutorials on how to play video games and teaches people how to draw as well as he does. Why have we not been mining this for shitty gold?

You guys seriously aren't going to believe this shit. "How To Draw A Bunny" set to "Susudio" by Phil Collins and YOU FUCKERS HAD BETTER BELIEVE HE STARTS WITH THE EYES!

Here's the list of vids: youtube.com/user/jephjacques/videos

Life is suffering.

It's like a rejected audition for Garfunkel and Oates.

1:09 "I don't take up much space"
Except for your freakishly huge drumstick legs.

Vin Diesel doesn't count?

Wow, MC Front-A-Lot. Is it 1998 again?

It's ironic getting Mark Crilley's "How to Shade Drawings, 3 Different Ways" as a recommendation. "Shade" as in use a fucking pencil, not a paintbucket plugin.

Holy fucking shit, he really doesn't have a clue about how to shade, does he? Because that manual shading job looks exactly like the shading job his plugin does. He's never bothered studying shading, he just imitates what the plugin can do.

My god, just when you thought he couldn't be any lazier and pathetic, you reach a whole new level.

Clarence needs some wood to gnaw on to keep those incisors in check.

He forgot to include his dumb little """"joke"""" in the bottom corner

Never mind that. What about her wanting to be a QC girl because "then I would be pretty!" That's some bat-shit insanity right there.

Thank Heaven for little miracles.

Please tell me this is an edit. If it isn't, he's almost as lazy and unfunny as Jeph himself.

Try reading closely

If she wants to be a QC female all she needs to do is eat nothing but junk food for a month or two.

It is, but B^Uckley still wins there.

>he wouldn't waste time trying to make me something I'm not

>Martin [with an incredibly smug face]: "I like it, but I had no input. She can do what she wants, it's her hair."
So this is love in the QC universe, and in the mind of Jeph's and his fans' feminist, consent-obsessed minds. Never having any sort of investment in or opinions on your partner or his life choices. Every choice is equal. Come to think of it, the tranny and >her butboy don't actually seem to like each other.

where is all the tranny porn?

Yeah, I actually found that really weird…
It's like this whole "relationship" is some kind of passive-aggressive hostage situation.

That Marten pulls that fucking smug, self-righteous, "I'm talking with my eyes closed to make a point" look is also just really, really weird.

If a better writer were at the helm, this could develop into something interesting.
Perhaps Clarence could ask that heart-stopping question, "Why are you going out with me?"
Which, as it happens, is a question everyone here has been asking ever since this bullshit "relationship" started.
Based off the evidence presented, is there any genuine answer apart from, "to score tolerance points with the Ministry of SocJus"?

That could actually generate some real sympathy for Clarence, if it does become apparent to him that he's basically being used as a walking certificate so Marten can show off how progressive he is.

Derp. Thanks.

Oh, my sweet summer child. Reverse it to Marten wanting to shave his head and guess which two constant (sometimes literal) pains in his ass would be screaming "NO! BAD DOG!"?

kill me

How long does this shit go on for? It's as bad as when Super Sentai Alice fought changing eye color gun girl for 2-3 months.

All the stars moved, but the people didn't.

Hold up, this is from the same slice of life comic that had a whole arc on dating a tranny right!?

If so this is hilarious

No, it's from his pet "hard sci-fi" side project, Alice Grove. The best I can say about it is that it tries to do something interesting.

The fuck is this transition? The characters are in the middle of surviving an explosion. Why are we being presented with new information in this manner when we could be seeing them survive the exciting thing that Jeph half-assedly started. This isn't even the first flashback that we've seen in this explosion.

Yeah, like women with pecs instead of breasts.

In case anyone's wondering where Jeph gets his wholly undeserved sense of adequacy, it's from his fucking retarded fans.

"I was going to be the next Bill Waterson! The next Jim Davis!"

Nigger, you're not even the next Bil Keane.

And an allahu akbar to you too young lady

Jeph needs to take more of whatever it is he's on

It makes Alice Grove more interesting to believe that its set in the distant future of Questionable Content and somehow Faye drove Menstro to start the robot apocalypse

Hard to tell what are stars and what are embers from the burning town in the background. But that's Jeph for you.

Also, this is probably before "the blink" and yet it's still a postapocalyptic wasteland.

The comic page has this note. Shit, I thought it was an axe. I think Jeph knew it was ambiguous when he wrote that.

He was using an analogy I think

Clarence just won't stop with the body modifications. Now she's turning into Sabretooth.

I'm not gonna lie, I thought Marten was Clarence at first. Also,
You shouldn't misgender Clarence like that, we both know that he's a male. Nobody should call him a female, that's just rude.

Oh shit, I didn't realize that was porn when I looked at the thumbnail.

consequences will never be the same

I remember times where everyone on imageboards drew shittily. The times have changed.

Still, that frustrating overuse of the rough pencil tool EVERYWHERE and I don't even know how to use it.

Thats actually a question. Which pen is that?

How should I know? I didn't draw it.

Keep practicing until you can replicate it and then tell us what you ended up doing.

The world is ending. Jeph forgot to decimate the PNG to 8-bit and produced a file size larger than 150 KB. Will Tumblr, home of 50 MB animated GIFs, ever forgive him?

the tumblr-whoring of his daughter literally killed him

looks like clarence got his fix after all

I don't know how to interpret that facial expression

This face pisses me off. Is Clairence supposed to be the new fanbase insert?

Yeah, it'd suck to have actual story arcs.

booooooriiiiiing

They didn't talk a thing out, and the only resolution made in the strip was Jeph's to keep the blood inside his hand for another day.

Presumably with a Full House studio audience "Awwwwwww." as they hug.

What the hell happened to Claire's face?

I think everyone in this comic needs a few good rounds of head trauma.

Behold, a man!

It means to cut it's head off.
Come to think of it, I wonder where that phrase even came from.

But that's not what Diogenes of Sinope did. He plucked a chicken and shoved it in Plato's face, screaming "Behold, a man!" because Plato defined man as a "featherless biped."

This is what gets me. It's the same thing that pisses me off about the JJ Abrams Star Trek movies. It's the same thing that pisses me off about 343's handling of Halo. More than the pandering, more than the shit plot, more than the unlikable and inconsistent characters, what really pisses me off about QC is the way that Jeph is just constantly fucking up details that should be easy to get right.

How hard is it to just pick up a fucking can and then look at how you're holding it? I did it and I'm a god damn moron, so it can't be that hard. Though I suppose Jeph may have an aversion to looking at hands, for a couple of obvious (and sharp) reasons.

Hey, you're pretty good user.

you must be human at least, because this is some serious err.

do lewds… plz

I like how Clarence looks better both in terms of art and in terms of being more realistic. You're also embarassing Jeph with his inability to draw hands.

Now that I'm A/Bing the two, what the fuck is up with Jeph's zipper? The guy can't draw anything.

9/10, with one point missing for forgetting his Adam's apple. And making Faye appear to be a human being instead of a jew was a master-stroke.

That is NOT a friends hug. That is a LOVERS hug.

And Clarence looks even gayer than usual. I can only assume he has ALSO begun shipping those pathetic fucks.

I wish you were drawing this strip.

I wish he was drawing a strip with better writing.

The million dollar question, right here

I wish QC had slowly improved in quality instead of stagnating and becoming the rotting hulk it is today.

Jeph is running an experiment in whether he can get away with apologizing for a week straight without his audience revolting.

god I miss the days when we complained about how clarence was just forced into things and did nothing, now he's a fucking stalker

Fuck Jeph and fuck his tranny self-insert.

AND his fucking counting finger is UNDER his chin instead of OVER it, Jeph!

I just finished reading all the threads in the archives and this one, i don't know what to do now.

If you read every QC and Alice Grove Strip, nature will take care of you by your voluntarily leaving this mortal coil.

Oh no.

It's simple. We kill the Jeph.

Looks like a before-and-after edit by one of us…partially because that lazy fart-huffer copy-and-pasted most of it.

Also, I hope they do make him the penis so we can do an edit where Pintsize becomes an unstoppable serial rapist.

Wow. Such great, well-formed characters.

Jeph Jacques is the Thomas Kinkade or our time.

Something seems to be missing from these pictures.

You shut your god damned whore mouth about the Painter of Light

Oh, I guess she has the memories after all.

How is she sitting on that bed without it collapsing? Or any furniture for that matter, I don't think anything made for humans could support all that weight. Plus with the robot lying on it too, that's a heavy load for that bed frame to bear.

To be fair it was spec'ed for Faye.

to be fair she never had them removed just the trauma or some shit. least that how i interpreted jephs bull shit when it was originally being pushed out

to be fair it is fair to be fair

The amount of information removed by Pink seems to be less and less as more details emerge.
We always did say it did nothing wrong, and as the story progresses the more vindicated Pink is.

I'd also suggest that the AI soldier program was cancelled because they were a bunch of overly-sentimental, emotionally unstable fuckwits.
Never mind the emp, the fact that it was small-arms fire that finished them off makes them sound like a *really* poor investment.

Next big question is, of course, if they were emp-ed, surrounded and slaughtered then how the hell did Menstro escape?

Why? In what way would the squad have faired better without Menstro? And the military managed to salvage their expensive piece of war technology. Are they also getting rid of other weapons that can be taken out by EMP, such as tanks and aircraft?

>The opposing force was not known to possess EMP capability, let alone one precisely modulated to defeat my defenses.
If having your one bot taken out is horrible enough to cancel an entire military program, and you need a very specific EMP modulation to do so, why not equip every squad with two bots that require different EMP modulations to be taken out.

Hack writing 101. Every single important event in this world is influenced by our main characters.

Not an expert on tatoos or anything, but those lines on the fingers kinda suck, don't they?

Especially on the index finger. Like he got bored and just stopped.

The best part is that this could have easily been fixed.

And then she's salvaged because the 100% not Middle Easterners she was fighting against took her shorted out corpse as a false idol, not realizing it was a deathbot, and left it to rot until the place was eventually retaken and/or she came back to life Johnny 5 style. And for knowing what happened to them after hit by the EMP, she could have either looked them up, or spoken to the families as a survivor.

I am going to pretend this is now what she remembers from the event (the memories actually missing) but what she knows of the debriefing she had months later after being rebooted.

Menstro was the only robot, genius. The rest of her squad were fleshy humans.

In defense of Jeph's hack writing, I think the 'implications' might be that, since technology precisely designed to whack cutting-edge AIs is conveniently showing up in the hands of people who should never have had it, some other power knows all about their program and wants the robots off the battlefield.

With their R&D compromised and strategic advantage lost AIs are no longer worth fielding - if anything putting them out there just increases the chances of capture and reverse-engineering. Like when the US gave the Mujahideen Stinger missiles, forcing the Soviets to scale back their air campaign.

That said, you'd have thought any competent engineer would have built their killbots to be electromagnetically hardened out the wazoo as a matter of course. Menstro's internally-powered, fully armored body should be a superb Faraday cage already, and after that it's a matter of redundancy and surge-resistant components - and a military budget should buy you a lot of that. 'Modulation' my ass, this isn't adjusting the phaser frequency to beat the Romulan shields, either a circuit can survive EM radiation of a certain energy level or it can't. Big Red ought to have been sufficiently protected that an unfeasibly large device would be needed to take her down.

Yupp. They already use weapons with built-in computers. If they can use a tank that rely on a computer without problems, they can simply replace its crew with an AI.

It sounded stupid to me too, but it was that word I based my analysis on.

I'm starting to wonder exactly what memories Pink actually removed.
Just the faces of Menstro's squad mates?
It seems to remember everything up to being whacked by EMP - if it was enough to immobilize Menstro then it's not unreasonable to assume some of its memory got fucked up, too.

Also, seems to me that EMP weapons wouldn't be all that hard to come by - CopBot had an "EMP Pistol" or some shit, didn't it? And it felt safe enough pointing it at Menstro so presumably it must be effective.

It doesn't count unless it's precisely modulated :^)

What if I told you Jeph doesn't actually know what EMP is beyond "some electricity thing"?

Talent.

The shipping, Jack!

I'd love to know who made Jeph like this. Do you suppose his moms were feminist?

WHO IS THE ENEMY?! I'll bet good money that Jeph never bothered to think about it. If anyone asks him who they were fighting, he'll pull the same shit he did with "I won't tell you what Claire's penis/vagina looks like" because he just hasn't thought it through.

Maybe I'm a retard, but isn't it currently possible in OUR low-tech universe to shield systems against such an attack?

I'd nod my head in agreement.

You got me, fucker.

Hah, subtle.

My creativity kinda dropped halfway through the edit; I can't think of a good enough dialogue piece to convincingly fill in for the 3rd panel. So if any of you anons want, feel free to complete it.

Well, they did perform invasive VR hacking for memories pertaining to Menstro's squad with no context for said memories and no real closure and not really knowing what they were specifically looking for in the first place, so it's not unreasonable for the idiots to maybe question why they were doing all that shit.

lol @ how Jeph drew Menstro in panel 3

Have a shitty quick edit.

Funny enough, this could get dropped in as-is and be a fantastic plot twist.

What's that weird bump or fold on its chestplate?

That's not a bump, it's a movement effect to show Faye turned to sleep on her other side.

I can say, without fear of contradiction, that this is better than anything Jeph's ever made.

You're probably right, but in that case it's just ugly. People don't turn around in their sleep fast enough to warrant speed lines.

Faye never warrants speed lines

Stretch lines, maybe.

I have a solution that takes care of the negative aspects of said thirties.

*titties.

Isn't that a bit… redundant?

So basically Marten is providing shelter to four freeloaders, though I can envision Pintsize pulling his weight in clandestine ways.

inb4 it turns out Marten doesn't make anywhere near enough from his 'job' to be paying rent or utilities and everything is actually paid for by Pintsize who runs an online pornography empire

the pornography is of Marten and Clarence trannyfucking

That's a good point. Can Marten really be making enough money from what's basically an intern position to live in jacked up real estate values hipsterdom?

Doesn't Faye cover half the rent?

More like covets it, more than anything.

I second this. Inb4 "Marten" is a majority shareholder in multiple pornography production/distribution companies because Pintsize uses his name to get things done.

Two freeloaders, and two who pay in services. Claire gives him all the anal sex his ass can take, and Pintsize occasionally lets him send an email.

By the way, this is foreshadowing wedding plans…which will take a week to happen in QC time, and 7 years to happen in real time.

Faye covers half the apartment.

Don't forget the nice, cheerful porn.

I'm still hoping that the series ends with Martin waking up to find that comic 2 onwards was a hyperreal simulation that Pintsize generated to help him relax after work, and the only reason he ever got laid was because Pintsize used porn settings for it

That's it, I'm calling ICE.

I'm on a phone so can't do an edit, but:

The dubs demanded it.

I think I'd really like that to be a recurring theme in the edits - Menstro unable to understand why Clarence is doing what he does:
"If feeling that one is something they are not is all that matters, why does Claire insist on mutilating his body? This does not make sense to me."

"I have long admired humans' ability to feel, but do certain feelings truly dictate others' perception of reality?"

"If, tomorrow I decide I feel like becoming a duck, does it then follow that I am actually a duck and the rest of the town must regard me as such?"

"No, you cannot be Marten; I feel I am Marten and that makes you an imposter and an unwelcome intruder. You must leave my apartment, immediately."

"No, Faye. I feel that this business is mine, now. If you do not leave voluntarily, I shall be forced to remove you."

What in the fuck?

I gave it some thought and I might be reading too much into it because Jeph isn't this clever.

It's because a bitch is a dual use slang for female dogs and aggressively annoying women. You're supposed to see Clairence holding the mug while wearing a dress and figure out that it's a cleverly censored joke that is revealed by context clues. This is a subtle way to reinforce the idea that he is female, because you are focusing on the puzzle instead of his gender dysphoria and him being female is required to make the joke work.

He's bragging about it now. No way he doesn't read these threads.

We accidentally the whole Jeph into becoming a canissexual.

Claire is holding that mug. Is Jeph trying to imply that Claire is a bottom, despite our speculations?

You can still pitch from the bottom.

Is it possible for this thing to move any slower?

#1 Grab Shelby by the scruff

#2 Rape

Wait a minute, that's not the scruff. Think Jeph gives a shit?

the temptress

Not exactly impressive, Jeph.

Well…

I had to go to the site to make sure you didn't just swap the faces as a joke.

Remember the storyline with the cartoonishly evil Corpse Witch and the memories and the Mary Sue Desire-bot? can we get back to that?

What 20 year old has ready access to a checkbook?

Its easy, walk into a bank and open a checking account

It's not that they're difficult to obtain, it's that hardly anyone under the age of 35 uses checks. Hell, they hardly use cash. Even if >she has the checkbook, >she's not going to instantly produce it. It'll be in this drawer or that drawer or maybe that one.

Where have we seen that face before?

I wants to see the story of how, initially, CW gets abused, beaten and raped in Robo-Jail, but eventually manages to use her guile to bend the entire place to her will, and make it a staging ground for a crime empire that, eventually, destroys the Deus Ex Machina Ex Machina.

Why the fuck does Marten look like Dora so fucking much in the last two panels.

And who is even the main character in this comic anymore? Marten is totally shoved to the side. We barely see him anymore and he's fine with anything.

what if jephs secret is he has a ton of exploitable blanks for every non major interaction. he looks like Dora because he only has Dora blanks. he lost martens blanks through his incompetence so he just settles for that since thy were suppose to be related.

Maybe she should have kept swatting at his head until it came off?
Or hit him with the pick side of the hammer and pierced his skull or something?
Shit, that would have made for a much better surprise at seeing him again.

Is Claire shrinking…?

Early onset osteoporosis brought on via hormone treatments.

Jeph's fanbase is the utmost in intellectualism.

Indeed, she knows what's coming.

Jesus fucking Christ, that poor creature looks absolutely miserable in every picture no matter what angle you look at her. The look that dog has in every single fucking picture he takes of her is enough to go beyond even the power of suggestion.

At first I misread "Claire" as "Shelby" and almost thought it was fake.

In any case, it's real:
archive.is/YsDYI

If Claire's genitals are so unimportant and we're not supposed to even consider their existence, then what's the point in him being a tranny…?

So far we only "know" he's a tranny because the story says so.
He, quite literally, only ticks a box and is out and out tokenism.
Issues surrounding actual transexuals have been conveniently glossed over, no problems have ever been encountered, and absolutely everyone has an almost religious acceptance of him.

Claire is a non-character. In fact, he's somehow even less than he ever was - at one point there was a certain degree of awkwardness at the moment of outing himself; that could potentially have become something interesting and a point of drama, resulting in actual character development and maybe even some sympathy.

But no, now he's a perfect paragon of virtue and some sort of tranny messiah who has become female instantaneously, with no complications whatsoever.

Jeph made this character, but is too afraid to do anything with it.

The worst is how his audience applauds this blandness. They explicitly and enthusiastically support Jeph's public stance of not using Claire's transgender status as a plot device. That's just stupid. It's like making a big deal out of introducing a gay character and then not even pairing him up with another gay character because that would count as using homosexuality as a plot device. The gay character would just be a bland bachelor and then Jeph's audience would call him so brave for introducing a gay character with no indication of homosexuality other than by fiat exposition, who works in a library or coffee shop. These same people bitch endlessly about tokenism and the "white male character palette swap".

Story of Jeph's "life". You could sum up the entire comic with that one sentence.

80% pacifict except when it comes to forming a violent mob around some guy whose opinions you don't agree with.

Also, what the fuck is a "libertarian socalist"? They're polar opposites.

Not necessarily. Socialism as it stands now is basically a blanket term that can be applied at will to any old thing that doesn't stand directly against it, even though the addition of the word is essentially meaningless.
A "libertarian socialist" is just another one of the thousands of near-identical flavors of nonsense.

This test is bullshit. It aggressively attempts to box you into either Marxism or religious fundamentalism. It also clearly lumps "science & technology" into "progressive" Marxism, which is a complete joke.

speaking of progressive Marxist bullshit

Is Jeph trying to imply that this fat, penniless cunt is somehow paying rent? Out of Marten, Faye, Pintsize, and Menstro, The only one who is in a reasonable position to pay several hundred dollars every month is Marten "King Cuck" Reed. Clairence coming on means that the rent is now being split two ways.

What the fuck is even happening? Why were they fighting in the first place? And why did he kneel in front of her in the previous page so she could hit him?
This shit is fucking garbage. Just stop jeph

It's one of the worst pieces of fiction I've ever consumed. And I grew up on bad 80s movies, USA Up All Night, Elvira, MonsterVision, and MST3K. Even the garbage grade schooler Keenspot comics from 2002 were better than this.

At least "bad 80s scifi" had the decency to try and have unique visuals or be outrageous to the point of hilarity. Jeph's work is just kind of sad.

Any bets on how long until Jeph completely gives up and just starts drawing cuck porn?

Where have you been? He's been doing so for over a decade. Also,

Most homosexuals do.

He is literally abusing that dog. Look at that misery.

Menstro is fucking useless.
I'm starting to wonder if nothing happened to its unit after all - they just got fed up with its emotional instability so had it forcibly retired and its memories altered to think something really bad happened, that they were all dead and there was nothing to return to.
In the meantime, Menstro's old unit are still out in the desert, shooting all the people they like and joking round the campfire, "Remember that terracotta twat?".

It's actually quite amazing that we can come up with some decent stories from this jumbled mass of slice-of-life bullshit; the established background allows us to do it. But when it comes to his actual attempts at a serious scifi story in Alice Grove, neither us nor Jeph can actually work with it.

It's like he aspires to the lofty heights of mediocrity.

You know how little kids will take a bunch of legos, start to build their super cool thing, get bored, and leave behind a piece of shit creation? It's like that. The pieces themselves have potential, and we can see the design intention, but it was slapped together by a stupid kid who got bored because he sucks at legos.

Instinct makes us want to pick up the messy conglomeration and make it look as cool as it could have been if the pieces weren't in the hands of a moron.

guess which side Alice Grove falls on

the paddlin is real

We're about to fall off the catalog, gentlemen. Where's the new banner and the new thread?

Closest to a new header anyone made is this one:

Someone also posted this but I'm pretty sure it was already used:

I made but I have something better coming up in a moment.

I've been sitting on these from a few threads ago, unless I used them and forgot. Take your pick. I'm thinking not Pink Guy since there's no tranny to catch your eye on the catalog.
I'll post the next thread after I have dinner.

The title should really be in Comic Sans, but I don't have it installed.

New thread