Chris-Chan calls for execution of Donald Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=IVJBoE8fAE4

Then ze held up a sign that states:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The lard ass still hasn't killed himself?

Doubt he could figure out how. That's a lot of work you know. It's really hard. Real hard.

A new saga begins

he's mentally ill, this does not deserve attention

I thought he died from is "vagina".

Question: When the Emperor ascends to office and the RWDS begin their holy crusade, will chris-chan be burned in the fires or left as a reminder of the dangers of untreated mental illness?

Too much ego. He's thinks he's perfect. He's also a massive pussy.

He's a mentally ill person with a history of violence, a criminal record and now he's threatening the President. God Emperor will put him under the jail.

he's trying to get patreonbucks

Report to Secret Service.
Wait.
???
Kek.

What would the old republican cur say?

who?

Here's a documentary on him:
youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

Let the FBI saga begin.
Barb will die alone because chris is in prison getting cornholed by Tyrone.
Should be a reality TV show at this point.

No way they'll send him to prison. They'll just put him in a home or some mental ward and that will be the end of the entire Chris-Chan saga.

Remember when Chris was dead against Obama being President, because he thought he would paint the Whitehouse black? I miss that Chris.

Maybe they'll name something after him. Chris-Chan Personality Disorder
First the media, then the whitehouse, next medical journals?

Back then it was mostly the liberal goon squad that trolled him mercilessly for being a racist, sexist, rabidly christian hillbilly. Now, they've successfully gaslighted him into a liberal tranny to end their torment of him and gain their acceptance (not that a family so determined to suck on the govt tugboat can be considered conservative in the first place). Unfortunately, they're still not likely to offer him their chyna.

This isn't 1980

There's so much of this now.

Chris has less understanding of Christianity than his hero Seth Mc Farlane.

are there any local fbis on this board that would like to take this upstanding member of society to a safe space? what torture would be suitable for transgressions against the emperor of man?

Chris-Chan is back? It's over, Holla Forums. You've met your match.

Actually /cow/ believes Chris-chan probably going to try to join isis soon. According to /cow/boys Chris-chan been showing a interest in Islam recently.

77 China

He'll be dragged away by Mike "The only power we're giving queers is volts times amperes" Pence for reconditioning. Because let's face it, there's noone in more need of that kind of drastic treatment than Chris-chan, and he doesn't have much left to lose anyway.

Can you imagine Chris-Chan becoming their poster boy? fuggggg :oDDDD :D :D :DD

Would Muslims kill Chris-chan on the spot or turned him into a boypussy sex slave?

Kill him. He's not pretty enough to be a sex slave. They like young boys because they're androgynous and women are forced to cover their faces by Muslim law/tradition

suicide bomber at best

Thank you, Chrischan, for always and under all circumstances acting as the example of what a person is not supposed to be.

You are the Nega-mentor, the Ur-Cow, and the antithesis of the Uberman. Your reflection will always serve as a signpost pointing down the road none of us should ever travel down.

Shadilay.

We can hope. But not even Isis probably Trust a bomb to someone who can't even make coffee with out setting his mom house on fire.

Probably this.

Wait that's actually a good idea. Except we should be parading Chris-chan first as a representative of the left so that people associate the left with Chris-chan. Then when he does join ISIS it works doubly so for humiliating the left.

Chandler Syndrome

The Trump curse will strike down CWC

I don't get it. Is Trump too much of a sinner for Chris-Chan's religious right community?

I'm amazed the infected gaping wound under his scrotum hasn't killed him from infection yet. He must have gotten treatment for it recently.

If /cow/ is right. Chris-chan might be or wil become a Muslim soon. So yes.

He's been 'tomgirl' for a long time now. Basically he's gone 'SJW' but is too retarded to really understand what that means.

The Anti-Trump/ISIS saga? Can't wait.

True that.

HIS ARM ARENT YELLOW!

I've always seen CWC as sort of a looking glass into the worst case scenario of what a person could become. He always managed to embody the very worst traits of an already unacceptable culture in such a vivid, visceral way. A seer into the abyss, an avatar of the abysmal.
What's troubling is that this isn't the rule anymore. In recent times, there have been folks who have managed to surpass CWC in whichever movement or clique he's resided at the time. You know shit's bad when there aren't just individuals but groups of people who make CWC look almost acceptable by comparison.

There are people who are worse than CWC. En masse.
The longer you've known of him, the more unsettling that thought is.

I am not familiar with this man but it appears as though he is attempting to use some sort of primitive magick or mental influence. Donald Trump likely has a lot of curses directed his way by people into witchcraft and also he may even possibly have some people from Abrahamic religions cursing him through prayers.

Send Donald Trump positive energy through prayers or through other means whether its magick or meditation or whatever to try to counteract any negativity being directed at him.

He either hurt his back trying to carry chris-chan out to safety, got bulldozerd by him when he fled out OR found his room.

tripped over chris' legos and shit, his old home was a hoarders house.

How new are you? Namefags should seriously just choke on a big one and fuck off.

Wow, it must fucking suck to be a retard who only found the internet outside of reddit this year.

That's a good point. CWC is a good benchmark to judge society with, and boy is our society sick.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
Embed, nigger

I'm still taken aback by how amazing the CWC saga has been.

Did anyone send him that pic of sonichu voting for Trump yet?

No, it's German for the Trump, the.

How does this shit happen? I can easily imagine him as an ardent Trump supporter.

Hang on I tought this degen got locked up for fiddling his sister?

Wrong guy

When CWC supports Hillary, you know supporting Trump was the right thing.

Chris-Chan is an honest to god walking case study of everything wrong with whoever happens to be king of the hill at the moment. Establishment Republicans fucking over the party and ruining their own public perception? Chris Chan embodies the most extreme examples of how. Regressive Democrats waging a war against the west? Chris Chan seamlessly shifts in order to reflect their most ridiculous qualities. Is a Trumpet saga on the table? I fucking hope so, we need the self awareness that comes from seeing everything we stand for in it's most autistic form possible.

So what is that fat ugly retard gonna do?
Throw sonicshoes at Trump?

heh

You are pretty much on point. For the longest time I could not believe there is someone more pathetic than CWC. But then I saw how fucking low are the SJW e-celebs like Bob fucking Chipman who has an unhealthy obsession with Mario just like Chris has with Sonic.

I quite understand the blue arms joke

Webm'd
Have still some problem with video index

I assume you mean "don't".

Chris-chan flipped his shit when a recent Sonic release changed his arms to blue instead of tan, prompting him to deface game boxes in stores and ultimately get arrested for assaulting a GameStop employee with mace or pepperspray (I don't remember which)

I'm assuming you mean you don't quite understand it. Either that or that's just very strange phrasing for saying you get it.

Sonic's arms used to be the same kind of skin tone as his body. In Sonic Boom, they're blue like the rest of his body. CWC threw a shitfit about this change.
That's basically it.

Thank you

That is not how prayers work.
It is actually satanic.
Why does this disturbed, mental handicapped persons opinion matter? Never saw him before, but he seem like the regular Hillary supporter to me.

The autistic virgin has spoken. Pmurt is done for!

zionic the hedgehog

Why would they allow that picture to be taken? Fucking degenerates.

To appeal to all the pedophiles and homos in UK, maybe?

He's got heavy history behind him. Keeping up with his complete lack of self-awareness, childlike and sublimely superficial understanding of the world and all his autistic hijinx has been a long-standing pastime on the internet, probably close to a decade now. If the CWCki wasn't having gateway problems, I'd point you to that for all the documentation you might ever not want about him.

Chris is not your average Hillary supporter. He's a very special individual.

Gotta jew fast.

They're just like you, goy, bathing together in tubs as a young family.

LEARN ENGLISH YOU FUCKING RETARD NIGGER

Chris has always had a kind of uncanny valley effect going on, which I think is why people are so interested in him. Most of the people documenting his life are varying degrees of autistic themselves and could have turned out exactly the same if things had gone just a little differently.

Goodness. I am fine. I already know more about this guy I ever wanted to now.

Pretty far lengths to show off your lego helicopter but I guess you've got to be sly about these things when you're the prince.

This. If another run-of-the-mill Hillary supporter would be in the same spotlight as Chris Chan we would see an equal amount of degeneracy.

Where does this guy live? Maybe I can go kill him myself. Bored serial killer reporting in, need more exciting targets.

This picture is really disturbingly fake and set-up.

I can give you the address of (((Soros))). That would help. But this guy does not matter at all and his poor soul is castigated already enough. Every minute he lives on is his punishment.

>>>/fringe/85883

It was a hoarder home, he probably got hit by an avalanche.

Soros is a useful idiot though. He starts up revolutions that will be lost and gets the left slaughtered. If he was more of a clever kike, he'd just keep everything as peaceful as possible, so the status-quo stays in place and every goy dies a slow death.

Well at least the Rothschild lose one of their pawns. You can also try and go after the Rothschilds, the central bankers, the Aliens against Satan and the Evil forces or whatever. But for the starters George Soros or his son are a pretty good start.

I'm sorry but the fact the masses seem to hate him and want him dead (like they do about Adolf Hitler) makes me take pause in judging him to death. The freak of nature the OP posted obviously needs to be put to death… but for me to kill Soros I really need to think things through carefully as to who he is, whether he truly deserves it, and what his death would mean for the world. How many people call for his death that really understand the man? All I know about him is that he starts wars; and that's fine by me. I like war. I like chaos. That's why I kill people.

They're lookalikes you faggots.

Only really old fags know who chris chan is, if you were on the ground floor of 4chan since the beginning you know of his legendary lolcowness.
4chan itself has moved past trolling him, but there are groups of losers who still document his every move once in while.

Its kind of funny watching home go from just some autistic retard to full blown sjw, its like watching the creation in process of a sjw

How the fuck is this person allowed to live outside an asylum?

Reagan.

Okay, it is now time to slaughter the lolcow. We /bullycide/ now.

newfag faggot go back to reddit the election is over

Chris-Chan does use his plastic trash heap for voodoo dolls. He did just that with some sort of transformer.

CWC is what happens if Slaanesh gets you in the Eye of Terror.

Chris-chan is not nearly so obscure as that. There's an entire wiki on him at sonichu.com.

COULD I BE ANYMORE OF MESS!?

I hope he knows that just because he's a beloved internet figure :^)
We will show him no mercy.
He will be reported to the authorities just like any other nigger.

What makes it even more hilarious is that Sonic has blarms ONLY in Sonic Boom. The rest of the media has him look like usual.

I'm fucking tired of seeing tranny Chris. It's not entertaining in the slightest. It's disgusting. I miss the autist he used to be, at least back then he actually made comics and shit we could laugh at.

Compare this video with the one in the OP. We lost an autistic icon, and now have just another run of the mill tranny. I wish he'd drop the disgusting tranny facade and start drawing again. Sonichu comics about the election would be magnitudes funnier than watching a fatty in drag cry about losing.

yeah, if he cant go back to being what he was, he needs to just die or get locked away for a very long time.

Why the hell was he making coffee in the bathroom?

SJWs truly ruin everything

The time between when I realized he was undoing his robe and when I closed the webm before he finished where the most terrifying moments of my year so far.

He wasnt, he doesnt even drink coffee

it was a lie to cover the fact he has like 50 things plugged into one outlet

He thought saying it was an accident would make him look less retarded

Ah… branching extenders in branching extenders…

Fucking hell Chris, that's not how it works, you broken-headed manbaby.

SJW and a tranny who don't know when to stop actually trolled him into becoming like this.
Instead of actually letting him do his stuff and produce funny shit by himself they kept pushing some weird internet troll agenda. This is the end result.

Every once in a while? They follow him to his court appearances and take videos of him. Most of the autists obsessed with him are nearly as dysfunctional as he is.

This. I want cwc to call someone a nigger again.

We should make it happen, it will be an interesting saga.

I miss pre-tranny/SJW Chris, I wish he drop out the tranny phase and go back to what he was.

Well depends.
Has he cut it yet?

He's going to try it himself by the end of the year, this is how he's finally going to go out, isn't it? I wonder how many people he'll mace before he goes down.

What if the Trump presidency makes CWC great again?

NOBODY POST THE VIDEO

oh god he filmed it too?

Underrated post, right here.

That's a good question

If you are talking about the one where you see liquid ejeculated thats not him.

Forced to watch the entirety of the sonic cartoons where Sonic's arms are edited to be blue

Let the adventures of Chris Chan in Guantanamo Bay begin

Did he actually film himself cutting his perineum open?

They can't do that. Reagan passed some super Jewish laws about that exact kind of thing. Mental wards hold you for less than a month and send you away. Institutionalization is practically unheard of now.

No, he only photographed the end result.

It takes 6 months for a diagnosis of schizophrenia, I doubt mental wards holding people for a single month is the case for everyone.

In the uk you can be held for years.

I voted for JUUULLLLAAAAYYYYY

Tranny Chris is worst Chris, he also apparently transitioned into A-log from these recent upticks in death wishing.
Chris will likely become John Hinckley in an effort to impress Meg Griffin, doing his final death charge w

*with a Metatron pistol

So Chris-Chan is the opposition again? I guess we'll win again.

He's convinced he's growing a vagina. It's actually an infection that might kill him over the next few months. it's fucking gross, sand niggers might fuck goats but they wouldn't fuck Chris up his "virgina."

I'd like to say he'd never reach Syria but he did manage to drive across 5 States once.

who cares what this walking meme thinks?

It's time to end his suffering and have him get a knock on the door.

There was so much shit in the hoard that the only outlet not blocked by boxes of crap was in the bathroom. They had extension cords running from it all over the house and one of them eventually sparked from having the door opened and closed on it hundreds of times.
Of course Chris blamed Keurig and threatened to sue them for all of this. He also blamed the firefighters who showed up for taking too long, then claimed they looted all his mothers hoarded 'valuables' instead of saving the house.

>doesn't know the most famous lolcow of all time other than Jeb!

Kill yourself.

Guys, pls no bully, he just needs a little mercy killing

What fucking valuables? It was all shit and junk. The house has gone back to being a hoarders house again.

he killed himself when he started calling himself christine

Hoarder home. His mum hoards shit. It's gotten so bad that they couldn't actually reach the kitchen.

(checked)
That's what I thought when I saw the catalog. I guess he's the comedy gift that keeps on giving.

It's a joke that stopped being funny years ago. I just want him put out of his misery, but at the same time, I kind of feel like his existence is a crucial part of the old internet. To lose him would be like losing some of the "Wild" in the "Wild West" of the early days.

I have heard about that story, that's fucking disgusting, "people" like him shouldn't be allowed to walk around among normal people, that's what mental asylums are for.

When will he fucking finally finish Sonichu 11 and include his new nemesis Pmurt Dlanod?

JULAAAAAAYYY

Well, what happens then to people like Chris? No way he can take care of himself after Barb dies.

Speaking of autists, any news from him? He must be suicidal at the very least.

If he isn't enough of a nuisance to find himself in jail then he'll end up in a tent under a bridge

(checked)
you should try looking for him on >>>/just/

What fuckin' cave did you come out of, Shaman?

Virginia. You can get his full address from his court records, which are probably linked on the CWCKI.

It's still not enough.

lol he can't even have sex