archive.is/fLFqx
archive.is/ebMGT
archive.is/7S0v4
archive.is/lySL4
archive.is/PtQWX
magestream.org/
buffstream.com/watch/tv.php
limetorrents.in/
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for being in love with Maisie

STREAM LINK PLZ

/got/ off-season #26
archive.is/X6Bmi
/got/ off-season #27
archive.is/BIEO0
/got/ off-season #28
archive.is/XfK57
/got/ off-season #29
archive.is/iE9uV
/got/ off-season #30
archive.is/KgiZP
/got/ off-season #31
archive.is/9kYMS
/got/ off-season #32
archive.is/snL8R
/got/ off-season #33
archive.is/AnU6M
/got/ off-season #34
archive.is/aurCK
/got/ off-season #35
archive.is/UVqBQ
/got/ off-season #36
archive.is/afyN5
/got/ off-season #37
archive.is/xWIIt
/got/ off-season #38
archive.is/i4Wux

/got/ S07E01 LIVE #1
archive.is/Mjgze
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #2
archive.is/Mmvrd
/got/ S7 thread #3
archive.is/fLFqx
/got/ S7 thread #4
archive.is/ebMGT
/got/ S07E02 LIVE
archive.is/7S0v4
/got/ S7 thread #6
archive.is/lySL4
/got/ S7 thread #7
archive.is/PtQWX

Predictions for this episode, lads?

OUR KNEES DO NOT BEND EASILY

Manlet in the North getting smug'd by Queen Fatass
Tyrion quipping with Davos
Maisie sex scene with Gendry

ANGRY DRAGON NOISES

Who

Barristan: You…disappoint me, Daenerys. You are not worthy of the Targaryen legacy.

Stannis: Her punishment is not for you alone to decide.

Barristan: I won’t let you take her!

Shakaz: We have all suffered from her atrocities. My people, more than any other. Let her stand trial in Meereen. There, we will mete out justice for all.

Jon: Westeros needs its true Champion now, more than ever.

Barristan: Yes, but it was you who held the Westeros together during this madness. It was you that protected our honor. From this day forward, Jon – if you lead, I will follow.

Jon: I…am not worthy. But I will give my all. For Westeros.

Melisandre: Ugh…look at them. Already they plot against us. Seize this moment, Stannis. Dismantle the Targaryens.

Stannis: MEN-AT-ARMS!

Davos: Your grace, what are you doing?

Stannis: What a king must do. I will speak to your „king“!

Jon: I speak for the Targaryens.

Stannis: Very well. Daenerys has commited heinous crimes, Jon. But some among you fought against her tyranny. For that, I am willing to end this bloodshed. But know this. If the Targaryens fail to uphold honor as Daenerys did….WE WILL END YOU.

Can you feel it, your grace, closing in all around you? The Realm's justice has been awakened. The sins of the past have finally caught up to you. You will be called to account for all the atrocities you committed, the unspeakable horrors you have let loose upon the seven kingdoms, and the dark, ancient powers you have embraced. Though my soul was one of the first to be devoured by your evil, there are thousands more bound within this throne, and they cry out… for release. Look now to your defenses, your grace, for the champions of justice gather at your gates!

Let them come. My dragons hunger!

Lel, remember that one. Don't have Sir Gifmaker's Best of #2 at my disposal but if it didn't make it must be some horrible mistake on his part

Olenna. Although a sand snake dies too.

There are only Mommasnek and Titsnek left, you think they'll kick the bucket right after two of them got butchered last week?

Classic

According to leaks, Titsnek gets kissed by Cersei with the same poison ellaria used on Myrcella and left to die with her mother.

You now remember Ros

Ros…had a hard life. She needs some time to rest.

That's p. good actually, although I hoped for some more of those exquisite Italian breasts to be displayed

Does Hotpie post on Holla Forums? He's got the right look

I'm guessing he dies further south, having bested the Boltons and liberated Winterfell. He dies against Euron or against Aegon.

RIP
2011 - 2013

All three sand sneks die hoisted by their own petards. Spear snek gets impaled, whip snek gets hung, poison snek gets poisoned.

30 MINUTES

I miss that total bastard so much.

D&D pulling some scriptwriting aces out of their sleeves this season

STREAM LINK, DAMMIT

Unironically the best acting performance in entire GoT

magestream.org/

But right now it showing some shitty cartoon

My series ASOIAF came to D&D a masterpiece. It gave D&D jobs and put its name on the posters to be adapted faithfully. And they ruined it. Ruined, I say, and may D&D choke upon their OC. I drink with Benoiff, jape with Weiss, promise HBO the rights of my own beloved books…but never think that means I have forgotten. GRRM remembers, /got/. GRRM remembers, and the mummer’s farce is almost done. The Winds of Winter is coming.

Gimme gimme gimme

Cool, but >implying anyone will actually buy Winds when GoT is done

This is where GURM miscalculated.

Reminder that Lyanna was a wolfslut who got wet at the idea of kidnap and rape.

we're watching on magestream.org again

>implying Winds will ever be done
He won't finish it.

buffstream.com/watch/tv.php

magestream.org

I bet this is how GRRM actually writes. He just summarizes his tabletop campaign(s) and has all of his players write down everything their character does or thinks.

Wouldn't be surprised at all, same with the LEGO theory. This is his >office

Night found him staring at a ridiculous oversized mallet instead of writing.

Once a cuck, always a cuck

When was that?

for a guy worth almost 100 million he decks out his place like an entry level IT's new condo.

It was a good ache.

5 MINUTES FAG/GOT/S

Kek

Her arranged marriage to Loras.

Ah I remember

Roll title sequence.

Ohh yeah I member

You know what, at first I complained they're making 8 seasons when 7 would have been just perfect (7 gods, 7 kingdoms) but now I'm glad. Would have been depressed if /got/ was coming to an end

Legend has it that Gendry is still rowing.

get in here faggots

Cuckery is off the charts

Wtf it's starting for you guys already? My HBO still has end credits of some sh*tty Nick Cage drama

how retarded will it be?

KING IN THE NORTH, I'M HAND OF THE QUEEN

Jon and SJW Queen finally meet

Who saw that coming?

top quality lads

holy fuck Jon is such a manlet

Davos wants some of that mulatto ass

NISSA NISSA

I think they read this general or reddit

Lmao

This is known.

ICE&FIRE™

OUR KNEES DO NOT BEND EASILY

LAST TARGARYEAN

Missandei reciting Daenery's titles while trying to sound badass was cringy

Look that that huge throne lmao, and it's still going to break under her any moment now

SHE'S SO FUCKING SMUG

This is a really strange exchange.

Kit can't act for shit lmao

RAPED

they suck so much, this is painful

Who raped her exactly?

Jon holding firm.

Being Theon is suffering.

woo, kinky

Stream effing dead, how long do I have to wait until its uploaded somewhere? I thought HBO was supposed to lose the war on streaming?

T H O T P A T R O L

my god euron is the fucking best

I thought I couldn't hate Dany any more but Jesus

Theon literally fished out
JUST

Euron is just a shade of his book self but the show is so pozzed that he is a more than welcome sight

FINGER IN THE BUM

OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY

Is Jaime getting horns put on him?

a finga in thee bum

NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR WORDS

THAT COMES LATER

Show Euron >>>>>>>>>> book Euron

Kek, Euron taking KL by storm

Fugg I thought it was starting in thirty minutes and now I have to wait.

Is Euron "/ourguy/" "THOT PATROL" "did nothing wrong" GOATjoy btfo'ing the bulldykes?

Book Euron >>>>>>>>>> show Euron

THE MANLET WILL NOT BEND THE KNEE.

LOL

Cersei BTFO the Sand Snek

Are we supposed to root against Cersei? She's great

no, she basically raped them and tore them a new one

LOL

I like when Cersei gives me a vengeance boner

CERSEI HAS A THING FOR SHORT HAIRED CUTIES

Did anyone ever got BTFO as hard as Mommasnek just now?

LION TEATS

REAL CERSEI TITS

(((THE IRON BANK)))

AHAHA

WHAT THE FUCK?

Iron Bank of Braavos envoy is literally the best actor in this episode this far

Bad news : that's a stunt double, so they won't have to cgi out her tats.

(((THE FINANCIAL COMMUNITY)))

you must be at least 18 to post in this site

PFFThahaa

Tyrion dropping Holla Forums tactics

it's sad to see that your untrained, plebeian mind cannot fathom the nuances of American Tolkien's writing

Got me there

thank god

Back to CHAOSH and LADDAHS.

So let me get this straight, armoursmiths in the north who have been making armour in the cold north all their lives don't know how to make armour, but some dumb bitch who has had everything handed to her her whole life just walks by and fucking corrects them? The writing has just been dogshit this season.

the show is trying way too hard to try an make Sansa look competent

Does he feel in charge?

last I knew Bran wasn't a quadriplegic

Maise is back!

He looks like Zorg now.

your stream fucking sucks. Don't shill it again until the piece of shit works you dumb asshole.

Bran high as fuck

The book just came out, why aren't you reading it.

None of these young actors can't act.

THE SIX MILLION GOLD DRAGON MAN

"can" excuse my grammar

Lies

I can't fucking believe it.

Nobody ever treated this thing before. Only now they found the cure?????

His smile and optimism: returned.

Jorah is the one who will unite Daenerys and John

Sam knows how to RTFM.

and now it's gone

TOP CUCKERY

HE ONLY NEEDS *10* GOOD MEN

TEN

GOOD

=-MEN==

GOOD
MEN

Well that's new

Point taken, Tyrion.

BRONN MAH NIGGA

BAMBOOZLED

Haha

lmao

OWNED

While you were watching Game of Plebs,

I WAS GETTING LYCNHED!!!

by who?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not exactly a military mastermind, is she

Who /teamlannister/ here

Like who?

There goes that midget's plans.

THELL SHERSHE AH DID EET

I've been Team White Walkers since Stannis was character assassinated.

nice trips but I'm /teamwhogivesashitatthispointjustletmedieinmysleeptobehonestfamilymember/

When white walkers kill you, they bring you back.
That makes them better than anyone else.

The Others are the Dragon Balls. It is known.

That was a boring ep.

You know, I think that was the first time in a long time that I've seen Jorah smile.

I liked it tbh, expected Dany to have a smooth ride all the way to the Iron Throne but Lannisters are outsmarting like the dumb naive child she is

Florents (albeit they are pretty weak after the Blackwater), Tarly, Redwynne, Hightower
Yronwood, Qorgyle, Wyl, Blackmont

D&D are dumber than Breaking Bad

DAYNE?

That is a very low bar.

I really don't get the point of taking Casterly Rock. It's on the other side of the island, hard to supply with a Lannister army in between Dragonstone and Casterly Rock. They knew the Lannisters were going to attack Highgarden which is much more valuable than Casterly Rock so why not intercept them in Highgarden and win a moral victory? Like "I stopped the Mad Queen Cersei from burning down Westeros, put me on the Iron throne!"

Aye.

Twin Peaks >>>>> Dogshit >>>>> Game of Thrones

Jaime will betray Cersei, calling it now.

Only Tarlys are relevant enough (mostly because of Randyll's tactic skillz, not size of force) and you've probably noticed him riding besides Jaime to Highgarden

Just arrived, is it over?

Any links to a saved stream? The one in the thread is just showing commertials

Brienne will probably have to duel him while they both exchange their respective points of view before he becomes the Valonqar and brings balance to Westeros.

You're one hour late

Shut the fuck up, kike, it works fine.

I know she'll win in the end but her getting her shit kicked in for once is fucking great.

Because they literally have no idea what's going on around them I guess. Tyrion is supposed to be the brains behind the operations, but it seems that his selfish butthurt need to "claim Casterly Rock" got the better of him and now they're BTFO

It's like how Euron's fleet would have to sail past Dragonstone to get to King'ss Landing, yet no one bothered to, you know, occupy Dragonstone so Dany couldn't have it unopposed.

← This tbh

Goddammit Dany, what the hell are you doing pissing away all of your manpower?

And now she's stuck on worthless Dragonstone with no fleet and half an army. Worked out well in the end, innit

You know someone's just going to walk up to her and give her a fleet while praising her vagina.

She's a grand strat nub. She's only played Stardew Valley and The Sims before.

Of course, but lets enjoy it while it lasts

lmao

72d chess

ayy

Sad.

The Good:

The Underwhelming:

The Bad:

Overall:

Never let a midget plan your wars.

Remember how he tried to make peace with the slavers? They turned on him and Dany and her horseback rapefugees had to save the day.

/thread

I love how they had Tyrion narrating over the Casterly Rock battle, everything unfolding they way he's predicting only to turn out it was them getting tricked big time all along

Accurate as always, already forgot about this bit
Was it the intention to show him as an annoying, smoked out his mind 2deep4u stoner? And the actor is awful too. Couldn't blame Salsa for bailing out as soon as possible, not that Sophie's acting is any better

How long until he gets "in-charge'd?"

I had kinda forgotten about it because I was enjoying Dany get BTFO again, but yeah what the fuck is with that Bran scene? It felt really out of place.

Unironically can see this happening

That feel when Dany met someone whose duties eclipsed her "right to rule". It all became personal appeals after that.

If you see this post while scrolling this thread
You have been visited by the Based King of the Salt Throne
Dyke Obnoxious Sand Snakes will be BTFO
but only if you reply
Long life to King Euron
to this post
====

>>>/reddit/
>>>/gay/
>>>/leftytv/

Long life to King Euron

The writers I think didn't care about the Bran/Sansa reunion so they made Bran a prick to get it to end quickly, so we could see another scene of Sam Tarly in Harry Potter and the Half-Skinned Cuck.

Was Bran autistic?

Somehow when Stannis said it was his right to rule or he'd destroy you it was endearing. I guess it's because Dany has never accomplished anything that didn't involve walking into or out of a fire naked.

Muh…muh Khaleesi

420 blaze it dude

They're teasing us by making Queen Fatass and her entourage of dykes, cucks, dwarfs, and eunuchs get rekt now. Just wait for their TRUIMPHANT RETURN to completely humiliate Euron, so their Tumblr fanbase is not displeased.

Like every one of her "victories" it will happen because someone gave her something without her having to work for it. Honestly, the fact that she's fucked up so much despite having been given every possible fucking win button in the series basically means there's no way for her to win that won't be an asspull.

Ya'll got a link going up?

HD torrent is already out
limetorrents.in/

Just took a quick look at half/tv/'s /got/. It's hyperpozzed. I've made a huge mistake.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. That scene where he got "in trouble" with the not dumbledore made me feel like I was watching a dumb Harry Potter knock off

What did you expect

Wait…are they all like massive Danyfags or something?

Maisies?

She's almost as bad as the orange idiot

Maisies are right here in superior /got/

Can someone remind me: How did the Fire Witch leave on bad terms with Jon & Ser Davos?

Last thing I remember she raised him from the dead then had sex with him

Did I forget a part where they left on bad terms?

She's already worse than the mad king but he keeps killing people for her. I don't think they will redeem Jaime.

Davos eventually figured out Mel burned Shireen and he told Jon, so Jon banished her.

She wanted to cuck Stannis and he rejected her because >muh Ygritte, but this was like a season before Jon got murdered in the first place. Night Before Battle of the Bastards, Davos found the remains of Shireen's pyre with a burnt stag he carved out for her and then confronted her at retaken Winterfell. Davos wanted her dead but Jon told her to f*ck off

Euron is the most entertaining character since Ramsay. It's weird how liberals only can write characters with energy and charisma when they try to write villains.

Nah Ramsay was shit, Euron is great though

They put every argument they disagree with but can't counter with their own onto a villain so they can say that the fact a villain is saying it means it's wrong. It'll all they know how to do. Appeal to mention and labels.

heh, so cucked by the MSM

Case in point, that's exactly what this user just did.

Worse.

And so far, he's had her for himself. Now he has to choose between getting cucked by Euron and betraying her.

Uh what's worse than literal tumblr?

Uhhh…..
No?

She's slept with tons of Lannisters

If season spoilers are correct,

Jaime abandons Cersei after she refuses to help fight the white walkers when a wight is brought before them.

I fear that him doing nothing but playing Wrath of the Night King for the last couple years has rendered him autistic. He now actually believes that he is his toon.

Did Jaime ever found out about Lancel actually?

Before this episode I thought The Mountain was basically an undead zobie

But this episode seemed to make him have more life/spirit plus we saw his face. He's isnt a zombie. He seemed to recognize the sand snakes

So….
Is he still "there" but just super-strong? Like are they feeding him ooze like Bane?

He's perceiving just fine, remembered in S5 when he squished some random drunk against the wall because he heard him talking shit about Cersei? Or at some point later he grunts at Jaime when he asks Qyburn whether he understands anything. He's a mutant with basic intellect

TOPKEK

The ghost in the machine is still there.

I wish Baelish would inquire about removing his helmet

Ok, let me rephrase that. After Tywin died, he was the alpha among the cucks. Now Euron will want to change that.

on the next episode of game of cunts:

Tell me about Strong. Why does he wear the helm?

A lot of loyalty for a sellsword.

Or perhaps he is wondering why you would poison a man before impaling him with a spear.

At least you can talk. Who are you?

he's a big guard

/ourguy/

Nah.

The Bran scene had me all kinds of cringe. Confused Sansa
Confused viewer
Bran probably confused why he all of a sudden became a one-liner and retarded

But the most confusion I had was
WHY DIDNT YOU JUST "SHOW" SANSA WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!!???
Couldn't he just hold her hand and share his visions with her? like holy shit that would be so easy

Eh, I liked Bran coming back with his autism maxed out. Made it feel less like a soap opera reunion where they give the audience exactly what they want and more real.

There's nothing real about a cripple being able to talk in coherent sentences, user.

Dont forget Dany saying

I wanted Jon to just look at the camera like in The Office

They're doing this shit on purpose.

So that's it huh? We're some kinda Song of Ice and Fire?

Iron bank = jews

heh so reddicucked

That's not Euron.

t. Human meme

Why

Why do they write her like this

She's a very self aware and sympathetic character in the books.

For fuck's sake CERSEI is more likable and relatable than she is on the show despite the fact that everyone keeps insisting otherwise. I don't know who's more to blame: D&D with their retarded wanky writing or Emilia and her fuckawful acting.

Record scratches and the frame freezes.

Now you're probably wondering how I got here…

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/

So this fucking leak is real and everything is coming true.
Bran crosses the Wall, meets with Edd. (Bran was at the studio filming with other "Team Starks". Though apparently, he was filming a scene at the Castle Black that day.)

Episode 2

Episode 3

I fucking hate her.

Wow Lena Headey had her second child at 41.

wight dragon soon.

/ourcuck/

Long Life to King Euron

#MakeWesterosGreatAgain.
/teamlannister/ eternal!

Fucking cancer
People were predicting that before the season
This was again predicted before the season. I mean really, almost every prediction is the most boring and predictable route the show could take and based on the episodes already aired it looks likely to come true.

I'm okay with CIA dying. His arc is spent. He's just waiting around now for it to happen.

This is beyond retarded and bullshit. Seriously Euron would have to move his fleet literally within miles of Queen Fatass to get past her.

HOL UP. YO HOL UP. SO YOU SAYIN' THE NIGHT IS DARK AND FULL OF TERRORS?

We've seen what Twenty Good Men and Ten Good Men can do. What do you guys think

FIVE

GOOD

MEN

could do?

Just imagine what one good man will do?

This episode wasn't 90% filler but it feels like until the white walkers get into play the show is just dragging its feet.

That was quite funny.

I hate Cersei's hair style, she looks like that youtube horse, Jenny McDermott.

The entire scene with Jamie and Olenna was the best part of the episode. The rest was pure shit writing.

I like the character but I'm not a fan of his Jack Sparrow level of acting, it doesn't fit the style of the show.

It's as bas as when the writers of HIMYM knew that it was the last season but continued to talk about everything but the mother.

I'll never get over how fucking stupid and lazy the design work that went into that throne is.

FRESH DAY FRESH BREAD →> 823746

Get fucked.

This.
Tired of CIA. Kill him.