OY FUCKUNG VEY Trump’s Foreign Policy Adviser Denies Holocaust

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

OY FUCKUNG VEY Trump’s Foreign Policy Adviser Denies Holocaust: “The Ovens Were Too Small”

The Trump Campaign only named five foreign policy advisors in March, and one of them is Joseph E. Schmitz…is now accused of targeting Jewish people for termination while working at the Department of Defense

“In his final days, he allegedly lectured Mr. Crane on the details of concentration camps and how the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews.”

archive.is/Ug4N0#selection-785.0-785.75

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/My-new-order-Adolf-Hitler/dp/0374939187

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

KEK

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

Old news, but still gets me everytim.

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

schmitz

Holla Forums is always right

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

is now accused of targeting Jewish people for termination while working at the Department of Defense
targeting Jewish people for termination
targeting Jewish people
for termination
You know, I really like the sound of that

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

“The Ovens Were Too Small”
for Jew

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

We can't use ovens when we do it for entertainment purposes on a film set, so as to appease our Alphabet friends who should know that violence is NEVER the solution, instead we have to use efficient fire pits.

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

he wasn't alone

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

He should shut up now. That's how your red pill the sheeple. Little bits here and there other wise they tune you out. Give them a little bit to chew on.

Now he needs to shut up and he will keep his job as eventually the pressitutes will forget about the guy in a week or two.

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

Well shit, maybe Trump actually IS Hitler.

I like where this is going.

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews

So did they gas the jews or did they put them straight in the oven.

jews can't even keep their facts straight.

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

They gassed them in the ovens

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

It was actually a roller coaster into a fiery pit

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

You have to remember that to a Jew, going to a labor camp and having to perform physical labor for the goyim is worse than hell. Having to take a shower because you're disgusting is like having someone water boarding you over and over.
Of course neurotic kikes took the lolocaust lore to the next level- have you seen how ridiculous Seinfeld is?

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

They had to pile jews 10 at a time into those tiny ovens goyim. The ovens were also fueled by evil nazi hatred, that's how they managed to burn those 6 million bodies that were sent up a small elevator.

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

Wow, that writing is worse than when I shitpost at 4am after failing to smoke myself to sleep.

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

Official kike termination music

William Wilson
William Wilson

Holy wew

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

6 million jews were gassed
6 million jews were ovened
6 million jews were killed by other means for evil nazi amusement
It's all bullshit by the way – not one or the other but all of it.

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

I just find it funny that some thought that being deloused was them being gassed. Literally the most important thing the Germans did to prevent death and disease in the camps is what supposedly killed the most Jews.

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

Don't forget the machine that wanked you to death

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

The ovens just got 10ft² bigger!

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

Trump's guy here is missing the point. It's not about whether or not the holocaust happened, could have happened, etc. It's about whether it should have happened or whether or not it should happen again, the answers to both of which are very clear 'Yes's.

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

You know, I think I'm going to enjoy the next 4 years.

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

Why is the holocaust so fucking funny?

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

the lolocaust, if you will

David Cox
David Cox

Oh right, because these kikes killed Russia, fuck babies, and enslaved the west. Maybe one day we'll live to see the holocauster.

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

when your wife pics up a nice bull at the bar.mp4

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

QUESTION
Ivana Trump alleged that Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bedside. The book was called "My New Order." Anybody know anyhing about this book?

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

I found this

amazon.co.uk/My-new-order-Adolf-Hitler/dp/0374939187

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

Oy vey, user, you don't understand. It was the scariest, but most intense thrill ride of its time.

I survived because the cars broke down before the entrance to the furnace.

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

(((Schmitz)))

SEE GOY??? ALL OF TRUMPS PEOPLE ARE ANTI SEMITES AND NAZIS

OY VEY

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

Damn evil Nazis!

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

OY GEVALT BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF INNOCENT JEWISH SPERM MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD

Grayson Peterson
Grayson Peterson

Why don't people understand that it was the allies fault that most of the jews died. Due to frequent allied bombings, food supply got cut. That's the real reason the jews died, mass starvation caused by the Allied forces, not the ebil nazs.

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

and typhus, which Anne Frank died of (and not being murdered by da ebul nazis and dere shoah machines)

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

So you're telling me the lampshade on my nightstand isn't my great-grandma from treblinka?

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

He's actually just German. Remember, kikes were in Germany for a long time and appropriated many of their names to (((assimilate))).

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

when a stupid goy drops a shekel.

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

German surnames are not automatically jewish you dumb burger. Educate yourself. Jews appropriated the names of the cultures they lived in, in Europe.

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

A week ago a headline like this would have been plastered everywhere with thousands of people kvetching about how awful it is. Its amazing how things have changed so quickly.

This better not be a trap

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

The article is form months ago. He was adviser for the campaign but I doubt he'll have a place in the administration (unfortunately).

He's a goy.

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

Oh, boy. OH, BOY.

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

WE CYBERDYNE SYSTEMS NAO

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

Any source for that? I feel like wanting a good laugh right now

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

Ran out of gas
Were they out of bullets and rope, too? Or did every Nazi sign a contract promising to only kill Jews by oven and/or gas?

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

yeah, it's probably a trap

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

be part gypsy
see this..
I don't know what to say.. my history is a lie..

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

Donald J. Trump, who earlier in the week said he was open to requiring Muslims in the United States to register in a database, said on Thursday night that he “would certainly implement that — absolutely.”
Asked later, as he signed autographs, how such a database would be different from Jews having to register in Nazi Germany, Mr. Trump repeatedly said, “You tell me,” until he stopped responding to the question.
You tell me
You tell me
You tell me

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

You must be one of the new Soros shills I've been hearing about. How much do you get paid?

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

Your ancestors escaped India, they were immune to toxic concentrations of gasses by birthright

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

oh, and weren't there railroad cars that went straight from the trains to the ovens and auto-dumped jews in as well?

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

Mate, they needed a kick up the ass, not gassing, so it never made sense to me.

Jose King
Jose King

It's not surprisingly.

William Clark
William Clark

Why did you think the US joined the war goy?

Easton James
Easton James

“The Ovens Were Too Small”
Don't worry, we're building bigger ones this time.

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

So did they gas the jews or did they put them straight in the oven.

Did you know the gas ovens were gender neutral? Auschwitz was soooooo progressive!

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

all german names are jewish
is this b8 or are you retarded?

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

This explains just how easy the nazis killed 6 million jews.
They forced the 300K to masturbate into the oven first, before their executions.

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

survived three holocaust concentration camps
Wew

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

“In his final days, he allegedly lectured Mr. Crane on the details of concentration camps and how the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews.”
Trumps foreign policy advisor
Seriously?
Makes my dick hard as wood and almost 10in long

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

Sorry, miss but there is no more gas. You can go.

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

I'm waiting for the day trump addresses the nation with
So, I got some of my internet guys who like to do the digging, you know about the digging dont you? Well these guys, great guys, they do some digging in some white house documents. They come up to me and tell me "Mr. Trump, you wouldn't believe it. It turns out that the holocaust didn't happen! It was all propaganda in order for jews to get israel!"
Well, I was shocked! You know you hear about these things that some people say and you don't believe it but these guys were telling me that it was true. So I take a look, take a real close look, and there it is. Boom! It's true! I gotta say, these jews are some real nasty people for doing this I gotta tell you!
But we're gonna make it real aren't we folks? There's nothing more fun that a trump-o-caust am I right people?

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

100% female. Unfortunately she has to go back

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

kek
what timeline is this
CERN finally did something right

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

what timeline is this
THE BEST ONE
AND IT WILL BE GETTING WAY BETTER

David Jackson
David Jackson

That's a german name idiot, not a jewish german name.

And it's just a smear article anyway, it's this guy told me that guy said this to that other guy OMG YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT?!?!

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

A week ago a headline like this would have been plastered everywhere with thousands of people kvetching about how awful it is. Its amazing how things have changed so quickly.

But it's an old article, OP is faggot for not mentioning this. And read the article beyond the title and you'll see it's not even worth being published in a high school newspaper, it's third hand hearsay "evidence". But I hope the press starts publishing more ridiculous articles like this one.

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

A true story of courage and survival
true
goddamn jewish chutzpah

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

When the death numbers didn't add up & Jews suggested the bodies were stacked in the ovens, he replied: "You don't get to bring friends"

Caleb White
Caleb White

Delivered.

John Sanders
John Sanders

I doubt that.

William Brooks
William Brooks

silence, gypsy scum!

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

Marquis de Sade would feel true arousal, if he could see a gallows in a KZ. His loyal successors, the SS executioners, have fever on execution days. There will be some variety, not always the monotonous shooting or beating to death. Something you'd like to take a photo of. There are bets for rounds of beer over how long the delinquent will endure. He is not supposed to die too quickly
If this was imminent, he was untied, and when he had recovered a bit, one continued … for the greater glory of the devil!

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

Or the vacuum chambers.

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

Holy fuck this year is better than I ever could have fucking dreamed.

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

He's Roman Catholic.

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

THIS IS COMPLETE SHOAH

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

Very subtle, kek.

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

Who wrote that in the 2nd image?

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

mfw

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

Notice the lack of a shadow under the "dead Jew?"

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

unfortunately she has to go back
Why?

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

Open 8ch.net
See pic related

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

Ever notice how jews project their own sick fetishes into every persecution story they tell?

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

Was getting caught part of Eichmann's plan?

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

You were so fucking close. You are keks chosen plaything today it seems.

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

masturbation machines

So the Japanese helped build the camps?

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

What is it even meant to be balanced on?

Is it just a stick poking out of the oven?

What is supporting it? The leftmost guy has his hands behind his back

Why does the stick continue on past the left of the photo?

These forgeries are atrocious

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

kek

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

God bless that lying kike, for giving us GREAT IDEAS!

Yes, they were so strong, so tough, in their myths. Today we see IDF soldiers literally defecating themselves because a bullet from a mudslime whizzed by.

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

Don't bump me!

Holy fuck I'm crying.

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

Why are their hands in such odd positions?

Aaron Reyes
Aaron Reyes

Well he's telling the truth and not even one of the more redpilled ones that are that bad to say. Nothing about what he said is wrong because so many researchers tried and are lead to find the same conclusion. It's most funny that only the camps that were found by the Bolshevik Soviet Jews were "death camps" while all the allied found camps were simply ordinary work camps.

In any case, Trump better keep this guy to appease a lot of his supporters. He's already too kosher as it is and Trump should know damn well the likes of Holla Forums supported him a hell of a lot more than the over 95% of Jews voting, shilling, and donating against Trump populace.

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

masturbating machines

Nazis invented hentai. True story.

James Davis
James Davis

She's Spanish, not spic

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

He's right. Not every jew was burned. Many were shot and tossed in mass Graves or just died. What's controversial about that statement?

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

Yep. What a bunch of fucking degenerates.

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

The jews that died in the concentration camps died from disease and starvation towards the end of the war, and also Allied bombing. There were no mass executions, and there sure as hell were not any ovens or gas chambers.

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

Some died by walking over trap doors and falling into pits that had conveyors that took them to the ovens.

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

She's a legal immigrant from Spain you fucking retard, she's 100% white.

David Morris
David Morris

Spanish
100% white

Only mulattoes and monkeys believe this.