Aleister Crowley

“This is the great idea of magicians in all times:–

To obtain a Messiah by some adaptation of the sexual process.

In Assyria they tried incest; also in Egypt; the Egyptians tried brothers and sisters, the Assyrians mothers and sons. Phoenicians tried fathers and daughters; Greeks and Syrians mostly bestiality. This idea came from India. The Jews sought to do this by invocation methods. The Mohammedans tried homosexuality; mediaeval philosophers tried to produce homunculi by making chemical experiments with semen.

But the root idea is that any form of procreation other than normal is likely to produce results of a magical character.

Either the father of the child should be a symbol of the sun, or the mother a symbol of the moon.”

Other urls found in this thread:

hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/chap12.html
news.wbfo.org/post/retired-judge-sentenced-prison-transporting-prostitutes
seattletimes.com/nation-world/ex-ny-judge-gets-prison-for-recruiting-prostitutes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is not the place. Reported.

Reported for what? Granted he could've done the OP a bit differently to encourage a more coherent discussion but what is meme magic if not chaos magic?

hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/chap12.html

"For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence."

They say it's only a metaphor for masterbating, hmmm

I thought it was pizzagate related, aren't we saying they were interested in thelema?

Magic isn't real, Grow up.

>>>/x/

Spirit cooking?

g-gatekeepers…?

I'm not saying it's real, I'm saying they believe in it. Also I'm saying it's real

Reminder Crowley was a huge degenerate.

Sage OTO threads.

I did take part in the GATE threads with a few posts to contribute. I think a lot of anons here got harder treatment, or it's still too hidden. There's a gap in my memory and a sketchy guy involved.

If messiahs, avatars, etc are incarnations of some god or primal force, wouldn't it be more like that the god or force simply choose when and where to incarnate?

I'm more interested in Himmler's occult practices. Anyone know much about it?

Seconding this.
I've been having trouble finding much of anything on this.

For Discordianism…

Crowley figured out that masonic symbolism was sexual, a lot of this symbolism traces back to Masonry including the checkerboard floor pattern that keep popping up. Check out Morals and Dogma, it explains how modern secrets societies decended from ancient mystery religions. I don't know that it's true but I know people believe in it. It's probably all lies but that's what the elites are into. If you think masonic conspiracies are without merit, look into the P2 Lodge. These guys are into esoteric religion, occultism. The literal interpretation is for the mundane and but our religions are full of deeper levels to decode. Yes it's probably all bullshit. It's high level bullshit that the elites are into. I'm an occultist, I'm an esoterism, hear my plea, I'm just reporting. The cremation of care is a continuation of the eleusinian mysteries. Or so the liars tell us. Also I've heard you should be looking into the Order of Jesters and their ties to international human trafficking. You can find evidence of it in their regalia especially their pins. It's one appendage body of hundreds.

*appendant

This is a Jester in Brazil with prostitutes. They take a boat there. They have pins referencing their boat and trips and satanists and bestiality and NASA. I had no idea

That's not close to all of it, just google

There are tons of these where

Sorry, again ill apologize about the typing. I don't know how to communicate, I only know about conspiracies. There are tons of these where their mascot the Billiken has different objects as its dick. Trees, NASA rockets. A ton where it's "riding" different animals, not just goats.

I keep having issues posting this one

Is that enough of a reference for you?

There are court documents about the international sex trafficking but I'm kind of relieved nobody is biting because hopefully I wont get disembowled now.

I'm not fucking around, news.wbfo.org/post/retired-judge-sentenced-prison-transporting-prostitutes

seattletimes.com/nation-world/ex-ny-judge-gets-prison-for-recruiting-prostitutes/