Anyone a fan of Valérian comics?

Looks bretty gud tbh.

Not really interested, kinda bland.

What pedowood movie is not bland? The answer is: none.
As an adaptation this doesn't look too pozzed, so I'll take what I can get.

I've never heard of the comic, but this movie doesn't generate intrest for me, mostly because the main leads look stiffer than a 2x4. I've had enough of hollywood sticking us with "actors" who couldn't act their way out of a paper cup.

Nigger, fuck you. It looks like a faithful adaptation of the comics and the visuals are gorgeous.

Cara is hot as hell and the guy is fine. It's two white people and that's better than everything (((Disney)) has put out for years. This is a movie we should support in theaters.

shit taste tbqhwy

This looks like the first decent space fantasy film since the Prequels.

Hmm, gonna have to sell it a bit better.

Don't bring race swapping into this bitch. I don't want random racebaiting in my movies anymore than I want to blowup dolls trying to make me care.

Half shit is as best as will ever get now, so make your choice.

really nigga?

Yes, your taste is shit. Nigga.

I could give money to neither and force good to be produced.

Nothing good will ever be produced again. Make. Your. Choice.

Pathetic.

Niggers go out and support nigger films, so they keep on getting made. Cucks like you just stand by and let everything get blacked.

I choose to support neither film.
Either way, my money goes towards making shit films.

I could spend money on the shit film or the less shit film. Either way, my money goes towards a film that is not good and does not promote a good film to be made.

Bringing up what other people do undoes the entire argument, as now you're saying that "nigger go out and support nigger films", thus making my contribution irrelevant.

I choose neither.

What a faggot.

Deciding not to support films that are faithful adaptations is making a choice to not support faithful adaptations. You are exactly why studios seek to bring in the black audience and the gay audience, etc. You're a worthless piece of shit, fuck off.

You're clearly not understanding me here.
Whichever of the two choices you've given me, studios will be incentivised to make films I do not want.

I'm not going to go out of my way to watch a film that I do not want to watch, in the hopes that they make more films I do not want to watch.

Great, congratulations, you hate everything, now fuck off out of this thread.

Might I suggest >>>/reddit/
Instead of trying to force your own ideas onto me, why not give me a better reason to watch this than "Hurr it's better than the other films you're not going to watch anyways"

You act like a faggot, you're going to get called a faggot. Fuck off to another thread and go shitpost about how nothing good ever gets made while refusing to support anything.

As a longtime reader I'd rather not think about that.

But user, I do support things that are good.
This is just not one of them.
Have another sage since you like them so much :DD

Name some good things that you support. inb4 the faggot says Undertale and a bunch of weeb shit

Some of the new DC Rebirth titles, like Superdad and the Hanna-Barbera crossovers.
The Power Rangers comics.
Blu-Ray/DVD of older cartoons like Samurai Jack and Courage the Cowardly Dog.
DVDs of the early Scooby-Doo DTVs.
Figures from Scooby-Doo and DC.
Omnibus of The Flash and Swamp Thing.

And those were purchases made in the last 2 months.
Name the great things you've supported in the same time.

Oh, and that's not how you inb4, you fucking newfag.

Yep, it's cancer. You can leave now.

Fucking worthless.

why does jewllywood keep shitting on foreign comics?
Theres plenty of american comics and cartoons to shit on with live action

It's a French production, retard.

Roundabout logic of the highest degree.

Stay mad that I'm not supporting this film.
Go buy a 2nd ticket to make up for it if you want, you seem eager enough to suck the dick of these guys.

Buying an action figure doesn't encourage writers, artists, or producers to tell good stories. It encourages them to make disposable plastic trash to shill to losers.

Cool. Does that instantly undo the other purchases I've made?
And either way, it shows the executives that people want the characters to be a certain way, like a costume for a superhero.

Make a thread when the film is actually out, not just a couple of prettied up trailers.

Yes it does.

wew

Do you know how stupid it is to support a movie solely based on the race of the protagonists while criticizing a culture where people shoehorn race to promote their movies? Does this make sense to you?

Whites should start thinking like an ethnic group because that's exactly what they are.

Supporting a film purely to promote one race isn't any different from supporting a film purely to promote diversity.

Actually it is, one of them supports casting white actors in Western movies, the other one supports hiring muds.

No one is worse than a fence sitter.

>>>Holla Forums

no such thing , it's either shit or it's not.
That said i hold breath with everything French because they seem to underdeliver on most their attempts at apeing hollywood and creating franchises with only one or two notable exceptions and especially when hollywood gets it's grubby paws on it. The fact that it's in the hands of the guy that directed The Fifth Element goes a little way to ease my suspicions but then again the trailer and cast do make it look underwelming

A few month ago a Natsoc complained about Holla Forums being just liberals that happens to be racists.
Looks like he was right.

I hope it will do better than the pseudo anime serie we got in the 2000's.

bump