Watching this now

Watching this now.

It's alright, I guess. But there's this nigger running around for some odd reason, which does quite a bit to snap me out of 6th century England. Not just any nigger, either, but one of those ones that's like the third guy from the left on the evolutionary chart. You could park a bus in this guy's nostrils.

Why the fuck is there a nigger? Is it like some slave or something?

No. He's somebody.

Then why the fuck is there a nigger.

Triggered

t.nigger

Two niggers in this movie.

Plus Jax Teller is not a very good King Arthur. He's still just Jax Teller.

The directing is a mess. There was a training montage at the beginning where King Arthur learns kung fu. From actual chinks. In 6th century England.

so it's basically pure fantasy.

Then again, if you accept bullshit Merlin magic, then everything else becomes possible as well.
It's magic, they ain't hafta explain shit.

Don't watch Beowulf series ever.

Well, the whole legend of King Arthur has more fantastical backing than historical. But look at 1981's Excalibur. Even if it's still a fantastic story, they still did their best to make it plausible.

This movie keeps getting worse the longer I watch it. The palace guards or police or whatever are wearing Jason Vorheese style hockey masks ffs.

forgot pic

They don't introduce some magical niggers, they replace established white characters with niggers.

I really enjoyed the movie myself, but I'm also a sucker for anything arthurian related. I'm kinda bummed it flopped and we won't get to see more. The nigger and the Asian guy definitely felt forced though

Now I want to watch it.

Well, I finished it a while ago. I take it all back. It's not a good movie, and I figured out the problem: Written & directed by Guy Ritchie.

There's a couple random scenes that are edited like one of his crime movies. Some guy that looks like Samwell Tarly is talking about how they're going to make this heist or whatever they were doing, and the scene is cutting in and out of what he's describing it as he's describing it

What a fucking trainwreck

Tobacco is a North American crop.

Educate yourself.

That dislike ratio.
Anyway, webm it because it's not available in the US. Proxysite won't do it either, since the UK ain't part of the EU :^)

i love this "it used to happen a long time ago, so dont judge it now" meme!

Detachments of Nubian soldiers craftsmen and artisans that had allied themselves with Rome cultivated early England and all the butthurt in the world isn't going to change that. The skeletons have been found and they are Nubian, the truth is rising even after a thousand years of pigskin subversion and outright lies.

The fact of the matter is that Rome itself only began to truly develop after an early wave of Nubian immigration from Egypt breathed fresh life into it. You know the saying about "little white lies"? In reality everything that you think you know about history is a BIG white lie. The birdshitskin is a vile beast that lies, subverts, enslaves and slaughters the people who gave him the gift of life.

THE FIRST MAN WAS NUBIAN! WAKE THE FUCK UP!

You put so much effort into these posts I'm starting to think you're not being ironic.

I hope you're joking user.

Based Romans used nig slaves, got it.

Nubians weren't black either.

Yes they were.

No, they were a Semitic people, like the Egyptians.

Wrong.

Makes sense.

This is the finest bait.

i'm so glad that i'm not a nigger

t. Birdshitskin

Have heard it is under rated. Will have to watch it at some point.