Netflix is producing its first exclusive animated film which will be rated R

Netflix is producing its first exclusive animated film which will be rated R.

archive.is/COn8a

Lewd!
And its nothing

I'm afraid but I'm not sure how they can spin this into something SJW beyond race swapping someone.

Something about Washington's slaves, dubsman.

It's either a Reddit tier
DUDE WEED LMAO
Movie or leftist propaganda, regardless it'll be shit.

Trump jokes incoming!

Oh boy

Oh yeah. Shit. They'll probably have a subplot of Washington cucking his wife for a slave girl. Or just making Washington and the other Founding Fathers into super hardcore racists.

So its gonna be Liberty Kids but edgy?

Better than pretending Hannibal was actually a nigger and convincing the darkies of that fact.

Hannibal? Do you mean Hamilton?

No, user. Hannibal. The man who crossed the alps.

This is what happens when you only know pop culture.

There are a lot of Hannibals

It's clearly going to be a comedy so it's nothing groundbreaking

Be wary. that hateful date of april 1rst is upon us.

Trust nothing, burn everything.

Not really, there's The Hannibal everyone who read books think of.

Aside from Lector there's Hannibal Barca and there's Hannibal Hamlin to name two

Can't wait for them to harp about how EXTREME EVIL George and the byos are because they kept slaves.
They'll probably have a black minuteman save the day and everyones lives at some point
Hamfisted WOMYNS EQUAILITY moment will have to occur as well, probably trough some woman tearing someone a new asshole and George will probably just sit there and nod.

Never forget, Soros bought a shit ton of stocks in this recently so of course it's gonna be pozzed to hell and back.

Into the trash.

Who's Hannibal Hamlin?

It doesn't say he won't strip.

I'm going to assume you're not an American and therefore had no reason to know that Hamlin was Abraham Lincoln's first Vice President

Didn't they have some anime that was rated r on netflix? That and the upcoming Godzilla anime on netflix seems darker than usual kids stuff.

At least it's not Marvel's America.

It's Netflix's America

I would bet money that most Americans don't know that. "Abraham Lincoln's vice president." Who gives a shit?

Nothing wrong with hating jews. It's just common sense.

You guys are aware of the super fucking popular broadway play Hamilton right? I'm pretty sure that's why they're doing this.

Nice try clickbaiters, the mpaa doesn't rate Netflix Original Movies

It's the kind of thing an American might learn in school + you don't really forget a name like 'Hannibal'

A realistic animated movie about the founding of America would be cool. It would have potential to be one of the best animated movies if done right.

Unfortunately this is kikeflix so we will have black Thomas Jefferson and be constantly reminded that George Washington was an awful guy because he had slaves. Also it will be animated in flash.

It's Channing fucking Tatum, there will be no such thing as serious storytelling. References up the ass, hipsters as VAs, probably trendy songs, hip-hop or something. Basically, imagine Hamilton mixed with the Jump Street movie series. That's what you gonna get.

There must be some kind of rule in hollywood that actual animators aren't allowed to pitch movie ideas.

There are people on this website who still use Netflix and defend it.

As long as they don't openly become agenda pushers. I mean, even with the thumbs up/thumbs down thing, it'll just make it harder for people to find SJW shit because no one likes it.

However it has huge hugbox potential and really isn't a good idea overall.

Are you serious nigger?

There are people on this website that believe that streaming will lead to a superior future of quality shows too. They should be bullied at every opportunity.

I just remembered something i long forgot.

I used to love that show, man.

Liberty's Kids will probably still be better than anything Netflix pumps out.

I remember thinking like this. This was before Soros bought some of Netflix and Amazon and all their originals were mediocre to decent.

meh, good luck breaking even I guess

So will this be a real thing, or will it be like their Legend Of Zelda series that's never gonna happen?

I have not once given a fuck about Netflix's original shit. Their new programs are of zero interest to me, and Marvel Comics went down the shitter over a decade ago thanks to Quesada ruining the company with his moronic ideas.

I want to watch Quincy & Doctor Who. Fucking bring back Doctor Who, you assholes.

Fine, constantly prune out what people want and add shit no one will ever view, it's like you don't want me as a subscriber. Hey, I can go back to 100% piracy, I only pay the $10 a month out of convenience anyway, but I can go back to watching stuff on Youtube & Dailymotion or just torrenting it.

the A-Team, anyone?

Trust me, a lot of Americans don't know who he was. I don't think I heard his name one time in school. NCIS even did a joke where the only one who knew the name was the team nerd

You should do a Pointless type thing where you put it to 100 Americans

(((George Soros))) now owns Netflix, so I imagine the founding of the country will take on all sorts of degenerate overtones and will feature at least one jew as the hero. There will be copious amounts of race-mixing and vilifying of white heterosexual men. I'm sick of living in this disgusting society and actually looking forward to the events of Revelation.

That's what I get for wanting things.

The curse of the Holla Forums monkey's paw!