King Kongino

Up until Kong actually appears it's pure Kinematograph; after that it devolves into schlock. The foreshadowing and allusions were much more interesting than the actual confrontation.

Other urls found in this thread:

brilliantmaps.com/male-circumcision/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How often that isn't the case?

Obviously never not the case.
In this film it's particularly interesting how much time they have spent on slow, foreboding foreshadowing and then just flush it all away with dinosaur fights etc.

In fact, if this film was nothing but the ship ride with the final shot being them sailing towards the island, this would have been 11/10.

Boyega's best performance imo

This.

Shouldn't have been a Kong film. Just a film about a ship going to an island full of dinosaurs and giant bugs

still better than most kong movies tbh. director's cut is actually good for post lotr jackson, especially when looking at his more recent works.

This.
Also Naomi Watts was so gorgeous.
Dare I say /ourtruequeen/?

especially the recent one, good god

M E A T Y
E
A
T
Y

V A G
A
G

Peter Jabroni's King Kong has too much forced melodrama tbh. John Guillermin's Kong is the most kino of them all.

King Kong (1976) > King Kong (1933) > PJ's King Kong

King Kong Lives is kino as well, but it's a league of it's own.

Dreamy =^_^= So Yummy ♥

Ok I will check the 1976 film, it better be good or you will face the consequences.

Yea it had kino moments but ended up being schlock

6/10

It is a fucking yiddish propagated at first by Jewish critics then their shabos goyim started using it.
The number of yiddish words in American-English is properly astonishing.
These words are not even used in Judaized England.

This is the Judaized America and it is disgusting, all this Kosher tax and the percentage of circumcised people of a Middle-Eastern country.

brilliantmaps.com/male-circumcision/

< Only in a sick, degenerate, Jewified society is something this morally abhorrent is possible

Look it up Ephraim, this word doesn't appear in any cinema/film vocabulary list or glossary.
Only (((journalists))) and (((critics))) use it, of course it made its way into Youtube, often with Jewish or goyim living in (((LA))) or (((NY))).
Like the fucking Muhammadans pushing their Arabic words in each of their sentences.

I FUCKING HATE THEM ALL.

Fuck off faggot

Go back to cuckdit.

Any story behind Papua New Guinea being completely polarized like that?

You too, kike.

Nobody was even talking about Kong '76, which is pure shit.

Best scene was when the dudes fall into the canyon and have to face the bugs. It's tone is absolutely great. No music plays, just the dark weariness of unending monsters trying to eat the dwindling number of survivors.

This scene alone is absolute kino.

Pottery

see faggot

No one cares about your reddit opinion. The WTC scene alone makes it more kino than all Kong flicks.

KEK kys and go watch some more schlock

Go back to reddit, normalfaggot.

Reminds me of Berserk.

Meh, I thought the romance between the ape and the girl was cute.