COMICS ALLIANCE CLOSING ... AGAIN!

archive.fo/MFE7l

>“We’ve always had amazing writers at ComicsAlliance, with a shared dedication to celebrating creativity and community, and elevating originality and diversity. As devastated as I am that none of us will be writing for the site anymore, I’m excited to see those writers take their voices elsewhere, whether in comics criticism or in creating comics of their own. Editors would be smart to snap these people up, because they are the heart of comics. I love my team, and I’m proud of them, and of the work we’ve done together.”

Welp, there you go.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9TaXR
archive.fo/mNajE
youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Hope it fucking stays dead this time.

You know what we must do Holla Forums

We must journey to find the Website-Liches Phylactery to ensure that this evil will be destroyed once and for all.

Assemble the boards. We must venture into:

"THE KEEP OF DIGITAL MADNESS!"

Comics Alliance is part of the festering hivemind Marvel gets their SocJus writers from. I am glad they are dead. This is goddamned great.

archive.is/9TaXR

ONWARD

Value, lost, nothing, etc.

They'll either go to another site, work with Gizmondo-Gawker Lite, or go patreon hipster welfare.

POST YFW

Any other good sites that list comics that came out? Official publishers for the most part have horrible listings or don't fully have a list of all the comics they've released. Either to laziness or they can't show they've done it because the licensing for it has ended.

Newbie here, what has comic Alliance done that was so bad?

Excellent.

Give Kate Leth a job that she used to get a job at Marvel.

Lurk moar
Its a cesspool of SJWs that shill its members into the Big Two. Their EiC is a literal pathetic faggot who is so beta he can't even get any men to fuck him (which is astonishing given how promiscuous they are). Back in the day, they nuked their forums ala GamerGate after an interview with stupid broad who didn't knew shit about comics got called out by its members.

2017 is a good year for Holla Forums

Being mighty generous with both DC and Marvel. They can be entertaining and competent again. But neither will ever be good until they scrap their never ending nonsense comics that are all going to stop mattering after less than 5 years when they change everything AGAIN. Don't buy into their practices any longer.

Pretty much all of their articles are about shilling for shitty "nu-marvel" type of comics, with forced diversity and social justice commentary all over the place. The place is like the Kotaku of comic book sites.

About fucking time.

Now if only we could get CN to cancel all their noodle arm CalArts shows and get them to air decent cartoons again..

Stay Dead, This time!

I'm pretty sure this is some elaborate april 1rst prank.

we've crossed the dateline and its starting to dawn april 1rst in europe right now. Be Wary anons.

Thanks for reminding me I need to stay off the internet on April 1st.

Some staff started a gofund me.
archive.fo/mNajE

Be alert, Holla Forumsmrades, it may be a trick.

These dubs…

You can get shekels THAT easily?
i should make a gofundme and white guilt some goys

Ms Muslim and TumblrSquirrel must be killed in order for comics to be good again (bonus if they get raped while getting killed).

Git gud, you casul scrub.

A good day for Holla Forums to return.

yay Holla Forums finally works again! I thought it was some crappy April Fools Joke.

Gendy please fucking save us.

I thought Holla Forums being hacked was an April Fool's Joke at first. Then when it didn't come back the next day I knew something was seriously up

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Wasn't that CBR?

I should beg for shekels online

Oooh you are right. My mistake.
Fuck its all the same shit.

is the safety net so they don't break those gigantic schnozzes when they land?

bump

Bad news, user. They keep it in Kate Leth's necrotic labial folds, and the only man capable of getting at it died of cancer.

I am happy about this. Truly, honestly happy.

Now if only we could do the same to CalArts.