ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

RACIST NEO-NAZI FLYERS POSTED AT OSU

archive.fo/e6vOX

I can't even!

archive.fo/e6vOX

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/7iNn4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventist_Health_Studies
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/02/the-lovely-hill-where-people-live-longer-and-happier/272798/
unz.com/
vdare.com/
takimag.com/
socialmatter.net/
amerika.org/
counter-currents.com/
zerohedge.com/
scihub22266oqcxt.onion.link/
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
archive.is/yK2i3
my.mixtape.moe/aociol.svg
my.mixtape.moe/yacqvs.svg
archive.is/TYNyO
heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/08/30/an-alt-right-nine-theses-or-disputation-on-the-power-of-elite-indulgences/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I kek'd at the molyneux pictures

The Fire Rises

lmao

I take it that's bait to get them to look up Kevin MacDonald.

It's a pretty dank flyer. Anyone have the original?

Spotted the sperg.

molyjew didn't write Culture of Critique, Kevin Macdonald did

Gay as fuck logo coming from a literal fag.

looks like TRS is advertising their shit again

>>>/trs/

I got excited because I'm at OSU, but then I read further and realized this was Ohio State University, not Oregon State University. All we get are loud protests, and blanket emails telling students not to kill themselves because of Trump winning.

I don't see anything "neo-nazi" about those flyers. In fact, someone should point out to the triggered cucks "Molyneux is half Jewish so you should be careful with the antisemitism"

Hey mannchild, don't forget to bump the polmeta post

>>>/polmeta/12189

LOL TRS IS SO DUMB

What the fuck are you talking about? Go away idiot.

I have no affiliation with TRS. I just think it's funny when leftists are triggered, don't you?

It's obviously a joke.

Hey mannchild whats up, funds running dry to your aids bog?

>>>/polmeta/12189
>>>/trs/

That's not in the archive so this is your description.

I already took you that I have no affiliation with this TRS. Take your autistic rage elsewhere.

I was parodying a hysteria leftist.

kek, glad to see this ruse of small deliberate misinformation is starting to spread out of the chans

Correct me if I'm wrong but simply pointing out morphological differences in the skulls between the races doesn't constitute phrenology.

If someone made a claim that skull shape in and of itself resulted in certain traits, then that would be phrenology.

Like anyone attending a current year college can even decipher let alone comprehend what the stefan molyneux graphs show.

I'd be grateful if someone posted the skull and the Molyneux flyers, even though I don't think highlighting skull shape differences is the most effective propaganda tool.

Ok this is good.

Fuck off, sperg.

but goy, it's literally impossible for life to develop anywhere outside of africa.

How the fuck are flyers saying "be proud to be white" fascist neo-nazi propaganda?

Just FYI, stefan molyneux's graphs and statistics actually suck ass. He literally didn't know what he was talking about in that video and had clearly let other people do all the research for him, instead of doing it himself.

It was lazy as fuck and he genuinely didn't understand what the graphs he was talking about even meant. He got more than a few details wrong.

You're right.

In psychology classes they learn about how racist and unscientific and evil Phrenology was.

She was triggered by the pictures of skulls. She responded the way she was trained to.
She was programmed to be an anti-racist zombie.

That's one of the least normalfag-friendly WN sites around. They would have better off with the Daily Stormer, or pretty much anything else.

What the fuck? A deliberate lie, or just stupid?

EVERY PIXEL IS LIKE 6 BILLION DEAD EINSTEINS

It's a TRS meme.

I would skin you alive if I could find you.

Looking through those comments it's interesting to note that not a single person asks whether or not the information/statistics on those flyers is accurate or even tries to dispute it. It's all calls for taking them down, with no question of addressing their content whatsoever.

That 'be white' one is pretty good. You can see it getting traction even with the pozzed. They're not ready for the others.

You're right. Pointing out differences in skull shapes between different races doesn't constitute phrenology, it constitutes biology. But researching the biological differences between races isn't PC so it's hard to know exactly what it means, because it's a "forbidden" topic in modern science.

"Love who you are!"
Minorities and cucks actually get angry at this
THEY GET MAD AT THE IDEA OF WHITES NOT HATING THEMSELVES

What is the best entry level way to spread WN propaganda?
What is the best way to appeal to/catch the eye of normalfag cuckservative white college students?
What are the best entry level sites to send them to?
some of the best lines heard are:
It's okay to be White
Be proud of your heritage
IDK how effective these are to normalfags but they seem innocent enough.

WHY ARE THE POINTS CONNECTED WITH A BROKEN LINE REEEEEEEEEEE
nvm me, just my physicsfag autism

This is great on many levels.
If the left actually ease up on their tantrum they might realize that they could actually be a foe to be feared if they engaged people instead of shunning and yelling at them if they disagree.

Keep pushing this in every place so you can redipill those who can be redpilled and to get a knee jerk racist reaction from leftist, they'll attack whites when they're mad and that will just redpill more people.

Make the salt plenty and make it usefull at the same time.

Debunking the claim that diversity is beneficial for society is a good start.

Okiefag here. This is actually the work of those Identity Europa people. I think they did this at OU too.

This occurred in Ohio.

So instead of ignoring something that no one would normally pay attention to, or just throwing it away. The leftest decides that the best course of action is to post it on social media so that the ideas are exposed to tens of thousands.

Even waked up some normies in the comments.

But hey, at least he got social justice points.

That and a TRS meme/shitpost from what I've heard.

i listen to the daily shoah

This is why even cuckservatives should support us. They are finally going to get what they always wanted: a pat on the head from communists.

Here's the OSU subreddit with the "incident"

>>archive.fo/7iNn4

This, the outrage and virtue signalling will also give hatefact infographs free advertising and exceptional memetic momentum. They insist on making a huge bitch fit about it and virtue signalling and whining to everybody and anybody so there is a good chance moderates will see the infographs and the hysterical reaction and and get a small dose of redpill. The idiot libshits are actually making these incredibly memetically effective and unwittingly shooting themselves in the foot.

That comment at the bottom of the archiveā€¦ I guess there's bright heads even amongst redditfags.

For some reason it won't archive the entire thing. If you click "load more comments" it takes you to the regular page.

Commenters are actually pretty based. They sussed out that OP was a commie fag.

Forgot to mention, somebody from Holla Forums openly throws kikes under the bus, and gets downboated for it. People are waking up.

Non-whites are literally sub-human so that is what they would have to "love". Where on the other hand being white is a pretty much all around a good thing even if you are sub 90iq mouth breathing leftist.

Can a graphics goy make a pro-white propaganda poster using pic related?
That would be excellent

You couldn't make a playing card out of that.

just look up the original, I just pulled this up

It was based on the NSDAP poster if you didnt already know

I couldn't find a hires version.

reactionarytree and Lothar_von_Trotha are TRS users, so it's not reddit users calling out OP.

So there was an alt-right conspiracy to take over their tiny, apolitical subreddit after all. That's really funny.

Ignore the fact that he's a half-orc subhuman

what are you talking about?

One of the comments (with 16 boats) said:
"I doubt there is any alt-right conspiracy to take over this small, apolitcal subreddit."

It's pretty hard to argue with the facts he presents using actual stats and graphs

These kikes will stoop to any level, wont they?

Wat. What kind of retard made that?

lol how cute. let me guess, meat was invented by the kikes and humans are naturally vegetarian?

Its a poster that was used in texas, Beef production was and still is a massive part of Western American 'cowboy' esque culture.. Its also illegal to insult beef in texas because its such a massive part of their economy.
I dont see how texan rancher cowboys in 50's= merchant swindlers

If meat is so bad and being vegan is so alpha then why didnt Hitler ban/restrict meat like he did with cigarettes?

Plebbit gtfo

The guys on TDS encouraged people to do this. Bretty good

That's the lamest law I've ever heard of. The fact that the state government needs to protect the precious cowboy's feelings is hilarious. Steers and queers, right hombre?

Because meat is a large factor in German culture and Hitler wasn't an idiot. He did however introduce the first animal welfare laws in the entire world. If the Germans won WW2 you can bet your bottom dollar that their population would have slowly turned vegetarian.

Kill yourself subhuman.

Do you smoke? No, if you're shilling Hitler as a vegetarian, probably notā€¦ Probably don't drink either.

Ever hear of long pig? Here, get in this oven and baste yourself with butter while I tell you about it.

If you want to eat meat, that's your right, but take the time to redpill yourself on the (((meat industry)))

You are absolutely fucking retarded to think any population anywhere has ever turned, can turn or will ever turn vegetarian. It will always be a tiny minority of people because it is unhealthy and retarded. Humans did not evolve to survive on a vegetarian diet, we evolved to be omnivorous, that means a balanced diet of greens and meat, not "choose what you like" out of those two.

Secondly, Hitler was not a vegetarian. He ate meat, just not much.

So, yeah, long pigā€¦ I've heard its delicious.

I dont like factory farms and prefer naturally made beef. I just think that vegan faggots who talk about how meat is essentially edible cancer are stupid.
Also I'm not a Texan. I'm from Utah, the cowboy culture is still very entrenched though because of the settling of the west.
Also the law is there to protect ranchers from people like Oprah who slander beef by essentially calling it edible cancer. I understand that red meat isnt exactly the healthiest thing in the world; but vegans act like eating a steak is like eating poison.

WHITE PEOPLE
STOP LIVING IN FEAR
LOVE YOUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE

something like that

Oh but didn't you know? We can get all the essential amino acids from certain plantsā€¦ that don't always belong to our local biome, and we only have them because of selection breeding and modern transportation. And I guess we have food additivesā€¦ Which have only existed for a few decades. Yeah, get the fuck out with vegetarianism and even worse, veganism.

Is shit. Which is why you don't eat big-farm industrial-scale meat products, which are generally pretty gross anyway.

That has nothing to do with the avenue you're pursuing though.
The only reason to be a vegetarian - let alone further - is a misguided belief in the moral justification of not taking life for sustenance, which is quite-simply retarded.

A crab is approximately as-aware of the world around it, as conscious, as a tomato plant; same with most fish.
I could see the argument for kind treatment and avoidance of misuse of higher-level cognitive entities - namely large mammals - but there is no argument for outright avoidance of meat products, nor for vegetarianism.

Hitler had a lot of good ideas, and he didn't do anything I would suggest to be morally or ethically unsound - but his vegetarianism, if genuine, was simply misguided.
Compassion can drive people to foolish ends, even in the case of the Fuhrer; and mimicking prey is not a good way of avoiding predation.

So what? You're saying the government should have the ability to censor people based on what they think is healthy and unhealthy? There's a lot of evidence behind red meat being unhealthy.

Yeah, tell that to the Californian Seventh Day Adventists. They're literally the longest living and healthiest group of people on the planet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventist_Health_Studies

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/02/the-lovely-hill-where-people-live-longer-and-happier/272798/

I prefer "My Struggle" by Steven Crowder. Much better book.

Not an argument :^)

If you get your meat from hunting and fishing it yourself then I have no quarrel with you. You eat meat, I don't, that's fine. But industrial scale animal farming and fishing is a plague upon this earth and it must end. Americans as it is eat too much meat.

False.
There's a lot of evidence for red meat IN LARGE QUANTITY being POTENTIALLY unhealthy.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest red meat as part of a balanced diet is unhealthy.

Why?
Their food? Oh, I'm sure that's a component.
But not the sole, nor even primary, component.
> In other words, their lifestyles are quite unique in an America where community has become less and less important and over one third of the population is obese.

You could feed those people much lower quality food and you'd likely still see an increased life expectancy (if such a small sample size can even be said to relate such information).

Food is a component of lifestyle, and their lifestyle is what determines their health, not merely their diet alone.
And their lifestyle appears to be one prone to improvement of health.

We're still technically talking about evolutionary biology.

I think it is a dumb law, I was just pointing it out.
I do see the risks of long term frequent consumption of red meat, I just think that its fine to eat in moderation. People should eat a wide variety of meats like poultry, fish, and venison.

Red Ice/Renegade/other Heimbach project, fake nationalism, fake activism.
This is called pied piper/lemming attack.
They are trying to instigate impressionable young men into breaking the law.

Properly raised red meat actually is pretty much the healthiest thing in the world. Its feeding cows shit like grain and soy that makes them so unhealthy. Properly raised red meat is complete nutrition, even containing vitamin c.

I'm calling false flag for attention on this shit

faggots

Zyklon Ben didn't like people fixing his cartoons, either. Molyjew's getting turned out whether he likes it or not.

note: check out the Facebook/twitter/social media of the institutions "targeted" and you will discover not a peep about any "flyers" because this is all for show, for your benefit and deception, no actual "activism" is taking place.

Ask them if they like white people in general. If they say no, or that whites are racist or whatever, move on. If they say yes however, tell them that white people will be a minority in the USA within a few decades. If they're conservative, also tell them what that means for conservative ideology.

That is Crime stop at work.

In their minds it is dissenting matter that the Kosher media has labeled as unacceptable, therefore they reject it almost instinctively.

I completely agree with you. Its the factory farming and pumping of hormones and chemicals I dont agree with.
In a white agrarian farm-life society with naturally produced food is where I see American white nationalism and traditionalism blossoming.

WHITES SKIN IS A RECENT DEVELOPMENT
BE PROUD OF YOUR EVOLUTION

If veganism and vegetarianism is unhealthy then why did Bill Clinton go on a vegan diet when he had cancer? Why do countless Olympic athletes go vegan? If veganism was as awful for health as so many people say it is, then why does the meat and dairy industry even bother trying to censor and disrupt vegans?

The truth does not fear investigation. This statement applies to the meat and dairy consumption just as much as it does to the holocaust.

What about farming it myself?
There's nothing wrong with farming.
Quite frankly, I think its entirely fair to argue that domestication and agricultural exploitation of animal resources if entirely fair game - HOWEVER, as the Fuhrer noted, these ARE living things, with varying degrees of consciousness, and their experience should be taken into account.
The issue with the meat industry is that it does NOT take their experience into account, it does NOT consider their behavioral well-being - nor even, in many cases, their physiological well-being prior to slaughter - and that's simply shit.

No, its not, because of WHY you don't eat meat.
And no, its not fine at all, far as I see it, because you're espousing a negative moral or ethical stance on the concept of predation, and that is unacceptable.
I say again: Mimicking prey is a poor method of avoiding predation.

Agreed.
Localized small-scale ventures in this vein, overseen by farmers directly tending their livestock instead of merely acting as proxies for agri-conglomerates, wherein the animal resources can be provided a quality life and thus produce better-quality produce, is unquestionably optimal.

Quite - that's where all the evidence for "red meat being unhealthy" comes from - we eat SO FUCKING MUCH BEEF, that they end up having to farm MASSIVE fucking amounts of it to meet our demand, and that leads to industrialized agriculture, which is almost-invariably horrifying shit on all fronts.

Pic related: A thread every time you post in it

Funny, most white Texans are of German descent anyhow.

I wonder why so many Germans ended up in Texas lol

Why are you spamming pictures of niggers. Fuck off out of here, boy.

You're telling me there's scientific evidence of eating meat being a cause for cancer?
Fuck if I know, but they sure as fuck aren't getting away without jumping through hoops to adjust for the loss of essential amino acids from animal proteins. Food additives and lots of fucking beans I suppose.
They like profit, you retard, and vegans preach that meat is literally cancer. Do you have no clue about what running a business means?
We've had centuries to investigate this shit, and nothing conclusive has been found.

I'm so Fucking happy to be an Ohioan right now.

Any other ohio fans out there?

*anyone go to sinclair?*

Filtered.

While the message is correct, I feel like this is far too wordy for a propaganda poster

Propaganda needs to be flashy and direct, displaying it's message in the simplest of terms even for the stupidest s.o.b out there.

Because some meat products can, through the cooking process, generate carinogenic compounds which, though minimal, may be undesirable in the case of an organism combatting cancer.

For the same reason many non-Olympic athletes go vegan, for flawed ideological or political reasons?
Seriously though, I wager there ARE potentially-viable scenarios wherein, for a professional high-level athlete, that (at least temporarily) removing animal products from their diet might be a desirable approach, for specific biochemical reasons.

First of all, you're very defensive - I never said veganism is unhealthy, you projected that.

Second, are you fucking retarded? Let me re-word that commentary for you:
I mean, seriously, ARE YOU RETARDED?
No, but business entities trying to turn a profit do fear ideologies (regardless of their merit/accuracy/truth) catching on amongst their customer base.

Indeed - you just don't have a firm grasp on the argumentation, which negates tha contextual application of that statement in this case.

Bottom line: You leapt to accusation that I was saying veganism is unhealthyā€¦ I would say, in many cases, it isā€¦ But more than physiological health, it is a matter of psychological health, of spiritual health - and those who abandon animal products out of some misguided notion of an ethical justification for such across all fronts, and promote such to others as a viable alternative lifestyle, are unappreciated becauseā€¦ againā€¦ Mimicking prey is a poor method for avoiding predation.

If I were to hang stuff on my University's bulletin boards and didn't want to be an ineffective TRS cuck that only actually increases the already implanted hatred towards the White race, which pics should I post? What information? Or just propaganda?

Actually, its red meat specifically, and cooked red meat even more specifically.

High heat applied to beef can cause the creation of mildly carcinogenic compounds, which - though small in number - can prove hazardous in cases of continued and large-quantity of such products, or alternatively, in the case of an organism attempting to overcome cancer.

Its likeā€¦ If you've got prostate cancer, quiting smoking isn't necessarily going to do a great deal, but it does cut down on the carcinogenic load your body is processing.

You're missing the point. You want to increase hatred against Whites by non-Whites. This will have the effect of splintering Whites from shitskins, which will give Whites more of a racial identity. If they realize they aren't even allowed to be proud of being White in any capacity, they are one step closer to our side.
With all that being said, I think the best things to post are innocuous to people who aren't insane leftists, but will drive muds and liberals into a frenzy. Things like "It's OK to be White" and such are examples of this.

Checked. Dude I wouldn't even engage this guy. If someone comes to Holla Forums to shill veganism, they clearly have an ulterior motive of one kind or another, or they are fucking retarded.

You're one of those cases that would kill his children through malnutrition, user. That's not okay.

You sound like an entitled west coast liberal preaching your veganism as if it somehow makes you superior to the rest of us.

Filtered your bourgeois ass.

Agreed. The message in the poster could be made better by having a multitude of paint colors being poured and mixed into one lifeless brown color, or something to that effect.

Is a tell for cognitive dissonance, you're hallucinating.

Reported and filtered you fucking faggot. Take your carrots elsewhere.

Eh, I know lots of people who have some variably-silly ideas - and sometimes, its best to give them the benefit of the doubt and try to discuss with them.
I'm in such a good mood after the Emperor's victory, I'm even willing to engage a vegan-shitposter with at least some degree of civility - I kinda get it, tbh fam, I see where they're coming fromā€¦ But as a biochemist and student of evolutionary theory, I don't see the benefit in promoting a lifestyle of questionable health impact and similarly dubious evolutionary impact.

I don't even have an issue with someone being vegan. It's just that talking about it here, and bringing it up constantly (I've seen this happen like 5 times over the last few days) tells me that this is an attempt to shit up threads and derail any productive discourse.

so what's the fucking deal? this just shows who the real racists are

Also, what is this BIAS Action Response Team? Sounds like some shit made up to give a job to shits that finished soros funded studies.

This "liberals are the REAL racists" shit is gay and needs to stop. I'm the real racist. Fuck anything that isn't White.

Hmmm, come to think on it, you're probably right.

Sorry veganfag, no more engagement - but think on what I said.

I dare you madmen to post this around some normie collegeā€¦ Maybe wait until after Trump is in office though, lest the left get into a tizzy about muh white imperialism.

Yes a den filled with cock sucking faggots gives a good impression and shows how brilliant the right is.

FOR FUCKS SAKE

Honestly, I really wish more people had larger attention spans but that simply isn't the case.

The Nazis understood this fact, the next time you look at one of the Reichs posters, look at how simple it really is:

Look at it's colors; they are bright and grab the eyes attention

Look at it's shapes; large with smoothed edges.

And most importantly at it's text; it's sort and sweet if there is any to be found and in large FONT.

PERFECT PROPAGANDA

Honestly I dont know, however if it werent for the Germans we wouldn't have chicken fried steak. So be glad my friend

On that note!

Suggestions for other websites to be linked to?

TRS really isn't that bad, their content is actually pretty decentā€¦ Buuuuut they are kinda lolberg faggots with far too much regularity, fair measure of genuine Christcucks in there too tbh fam.

Alternatives: Iron March, Daily Stormer, 4/pol/ā€¦ Holla Forums(ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

I guess I'm a faggot that can't read. All I know is that I heard they were doing this shit today or soon or whatever.

Molyneux has really changed since he stopped feeling empathy after Charlotte, NC.

Normal fag friendly sites like american rennisance

It's perfect.

found out whyā€¦..
apparently a shit ton of Jerrys fled Germany after a failed revolution in the 1800's and somehow landed in Texas.

Hmm, interesting question, but sadly there's no beginners website to be put on that type of poster, not any I know of to have a good normie design and first normie posts.

maybe unz, vdare or taki

unz.com/

vdare.com/

takimag.com/

But they're cuckservative more, for 30+

Social Matter is the closest I can think of,

socialmatter.net/

amerika.org/

counter-currents.com/

zerohedge.com/

I kek'd. Very clever.

When did Slick Willy have cancer? He had heart disease and followed Dr. Esselstyn's diet. Since he did that he's looked like he has one foot in the grave, not healthy.

Oh God, the fucking D&C bullshit with TRS, the only people who ever whine about them are Renegade fags, Common Filth fanboys, and super autists.

this

in the original Moly is dressed up in his Nazi regalia like usual, rocking the Hugo Boss. I can't believe they sanitized it like that. Also, they cut off parts of the fliers showing how much Apes look like niggers and abbos

Perhaps actual sources that did these studies? In case anyone needs a scientific docs there's sci-hub. It needs some work or re-design if anons are up to it

scihub22266oqcxt.onion.link/

For example a document by title:

Evolution of contingent altruism when cooperation is expensive

Caused quite butthurt when I pointed out how diversity destroys social cohesion over time.

Hahaha wtf.

Faggotry is /leftykink/ tier bullshit that deserve to be purged along Milo.

Sure thing fam nothing is wrong here.

OY VEY TAKE THEM DOWN

DON'T TALK ABOUT IT GOYIM

What's that a picture of?

If I were (completely hypothetically) to add a link to some of these posters before spreading them around what would you guys recommend?

I was thinking fash the nation could be pretty fine, but I don't really want to send people into the hotbed that is trs radio. What website do you guys think would send the right message without being too abrasive or offensive? Maybe it's also worth considering if the website owners would want to be associated with the two "Love who you are posters" which are the ones I intend to use

lol, I was referring to the actual image used.

This. Or Molyneux's youtube channel.

This is horseshit and you know it.

Who cares you fucking autist. All that needs to happen is for people to accept that race exists and jews are not white.

Quick google image search gives some kind of assassination. Dunno if that's what happened.

I don't go to their forums, but you sounds like some butthurt faggot who was kicked off of them.

its like they cant even

I like how the immediate and default response isn't to engage or debate it, but to just (((shut it down))) instead.

Unz, Vdare, and Taki are not cuckservative. I didn't and probably never would have found Holla Forums if not for them.

They are our centrists, but they're still on our side. Cuckservatives are not.

>counter-currents.com/
Yeah, nothing redpills "normies" like GRIDS Greg's essays about how sodomy is traditional and long hair was a jewish conspiracy to make White men less attractive to him.

It's one user, you can recognize his writing style and point of perspective. Always comes in the thread with some offhand reference to veganism or "meatcucks," always makes sure to refer to Hitler in the flamewar that follows. He derails at least 10 threads a month. I've no idea why the vols haven't banned him yet, but when they do, please ban all the newfags who've engaged him, too. They should be lurking.

Fuck off TRS.

Where the fuck are you from? Lurk 2 years faggot.

fuck off with TRS d&c, if I would gather posts from Holla Forums and present them on /farrightpol/ I could make this board look like jewish nigger cocksucking cuck lovers

Molyneux is probably a good balance between appealing to normalfags and not being too cucked. Once they're exposed to him for a while I'd send them to Red Ice to get them further along.

They do, all the time.
I use the same VPN.

Is her next word 'true'? Because if so, the only reason to deny the truth is to push an agenda, which is the point of the flyers.

Here is a good video featuring Greg explaining the JQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

What's your point? The bad outweighs whatever little good he might do, and the articles on Counter-Currents are mostly intellectual masturbation that only appeal to autists or other homosexuals.

If you're making propaganda, you want to promote something that appeals to the masses and not just a tiny fringe, like the Daily Storner.
There's a reason the kikes killed Julius Streicherā€¦

You fucking cuck did not even watch the video

I'm not going to spend 10 minutes listening to that effeminate faggot. Again, even if everything in that video is spot on, his sexual deviancy, support of the existence of Israel, and defense of the Holocaust lie outweigh it.

what did Napoleon did to the jews? Did this cause the French Revolution?

Joke's on you, almost every single Holla Forums user is gay

says in the video leftist jews became conservatives and took over the republican party

This gives me an idea:

I was thinking the same thing. Way more people saw it thanks to those retards than otherwise would have.

ok, by the end of the video it got me raging! no matter how many times I hear the same thing!

Like they didn't even cover the QR codes or anything

I think you're grossly misrepresenting the type of materials published by Counter Currents.

Classic. Don't forget to print off some disinfo about us that sounds back, looks cool, and would be cool if true but hillarious when proven false.

If we're going to do this ourselves, I recommend using regular URLs, not QR codes, since most people seeing it will be seeing it on their phone screen can't scan your phone with your phone That way they'll be able to type out the address.

That's brilliant!

Oh yeah remember to get a silver marker and change any antifa posters into antifag posters.

Fuck off, TRSfag. We have blatant evidence of you peices of shit actively trying to influence and subvert Holla Forums.

So posting proof is wrong now? Also

DO IT FAGGOT

You're stupid, I never visited TRS forums and no one can subvert Holla Forums .. if you think posting a link to some article is subvertingā€¦

It was an example, there is no /farrightpol/ , I meant I can pick random posts from Holla Forums and make it look however I would like..

Iā€¦like it.

It's a good thing you caught this out before TRS polluted this politically incorrect burmese origami forum with subversive ideas such as questioning jewish influence and supporting esoteric fascism.

That's what you call being AnCaps who LARP as fascists?

You pieces of garbage were labeling us "too paranoid" as well as calling us too extreme. TRS is full of disillusioned Libertardians

Fresh salt from Missouri, someone is posting pro-European shit around here too. I toiled in the saltmines tonight for this offering to Kek. Is this our next move, shitposting IRL? It sure seems to elicit a lot of anal Armageddon

If someone does that, don't forget to include wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

Holla Forums is too extreme, example:

I would love to rape the fuck out of illegal latinas and hunt down pregnant nigger women and hit them with a baseball bat to cause them an abortion

but, I would not say that on a fucking youtube video or anywhere more public besides Holla Forums

but some of you faggots, you'd do it.

Yes, some of you fucks are too paranoid. You think the world and everyone in it is conspiring against you. Truth is if you want to get anywhere you NEED to work with people, even if you don't ideologically walk lockstep with them.

Identity Evropa, that's the group who's shilling for whites around here too. Anyone up for piling on? We can troll hard and deflect the criticism. I think I'll print up a bunch of posters and see where I can discreetly post them for maximum butthurt.

I will always love you.

And this is why people summon ancient gods to fuck shit up.

Keep digging that ditch.

Into the trash. Fuck off TRSer. We don't want anything to do with your altistic-right faggotry.

Not on Holla Forums we don't.

Holla Forums works because we're anonymous. It keeps us free. Free from our own egos so that we are free to change our minds, and free from others who would create power hierarchies among the users. Trying to undermine the founding principle of anonymity on Holla Forums makes you a subversive.

There are no namefags in this thread.

So close yet so far.

No one here is trying to subvert Holla Forums
You're are just flailing around because you have some strange aversion to even tacitly supporting those who seek to help

Thank you TRS

You fucks are getting clever. It only took forever. Good job stepping up your game.

Friendly reminder that you'll never get through to the women. Just sway the white men, and women will go with whatever is popular. We hold the king, so we control the board now. Don't forget.

For discussion you moron, not for action.

This is the absolute purest way to discuss ideas. However if you want to act on them you most certainly need to network with people whose names and histories you know, who you can call on the phone. Holla Forums is for discussion, not action.

Do not shit on people who are finished with discussion and have moved on to action.

I myself, have personally met Harold Covington and a number of folks from the NF to see if there is any hope there., Next I will be meeting with some TRS folks to see if there is any hope there.

Do, act you imbecile. Now is our time. These next 8 years must be brimming with "alt-right" activism. White nationalism must be made a prime subject of discussion.

That's just what someone trying to subvert Holla Forums would sayā€¦

Da Furher looking fresh as fuck in that image

I'll admit, they have had a major impact on White Nationalism, or at least the Aut-Right.

Before TRS:

Never heard of this happening

Nobody does

Who cares either way

It was RamZPaul who started the 1488er meme and only alt-liters use it to describe sites like TRS.

TRS has created echoes, the coincidence detector, pool parties, trolling campaigns (tricking leftists pollsters into preventing voter fraud, and the university postering), Judas Watch and popularized the use of 'time-preference' and 'agency' in political discourse.

Holla Forums digs through the internet well, but TRS is better coordinated to take action.

PANCAKES PANCAKES GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP PANCAKES ALWAYS WITH THE PANCAKES

Nope, Ramz got it from them. The kosher "alt-lite" (although the Aut-Right was cancer to begin with) is their creation, whether they want to admit it or not.

I think you mean giving them an excuse to kick out poll watchers in Philly and causing Eric Trump to call for the murder of Dr. Duke.

Are you having an autist moment?

I'm pretty sure the Pinochet stuff is just because he killed communists, not because he's being held up as some model fascist.

No, it's because he "freed the market" and embraced lolbertarian economics.

I can't take serious anyone that uses "lolbertarian", that shit is drumpf tier

My mistake, I should have called them "lolbergs" or "lolbergtardians".

pan cake batter!
Pan Cake Batter!
PAN CAKE BATTER!

Yeah, protesting for pros

then you are a cuck. libertarianism is the only modern way to get fascism put into the system

Thanks for proving my point.

>>>/trs/

great idea

I've noticed that 'Be White' flyer around my college (not OSU), along with a few others like it. I figured it was just some local shitlords, but apparently not. Anyone else seen them?

Trump MUST defund federal financial aid for useless degrees. He must kill the womb that births leftists, the leftist university departments. No more financial aid for sociology, psychology, women studies, English, literature, etc. degrees. And these departments must be removed from public universities entirely. This would kill the left in this country permanently.

If they're going to say jews weren't behind 9/11 they're going to have to address all the material like Ryan Dawson has dredged up.

If you notice, you should fucking making your own and post. And then on and on, each time one of you faggots notice a poster in your area, make your own poster similar to it and place it all around.

I've been thinking about this "vegan-user" guy, and I don't think he's a real person. He's most likely another shill to disrupt us and trick our people into accepting a low-testosterone diet. If you care to keep your head of hair, do not go vegan. eat red meats, deer is excellent for this too. I was vegan for 3 years and IT IS BULLSHIT. Yes, factory farms are terrible, yes there's a shitload of antibiotics in a lot of meat. But we need meat to live a healthy full life. Meat and potatoes (with veg) is one of the most complete meals and the easiest and cheapest. That being said, quinoa is actually an excellent food, cook it with some butter and broccoli (add water) and you have an excellent meal. BUT WE NEED MEAT. Free range eggs, and lots of pork.

tldr; veganon is a faggot/shill. eat meat

Eating pork should be made part of the quintessential American identity, like hamburgers and coca cola. Muslims and Jews cannot partake, it would exclude them from being fully American.

Bacon becoming a meme food a few years ago was very reddit, but we should do more of that sort of thing.

IF you are convinced to become a vegan.. you deserve to be a vegan. My only argument is this: only kings had access to meat

is this some epic meme i am not aware of or is flyer man retarded?

its not autism, doing that is retarded and gives no additional information, just clutters up the chart
a better way to distinguish different years (if you wanted to do that for some reason) would be a histogram

It's done in hopes that someone looks up both but I don't know how they can expect a layperson to read through culture of critique.

Once we win, we should find the user who came up with the "We ha a right to exist" slogan and honor him with an iron cross medal!
Fucker came up with the most untouchable redpill slogan!

Just kill yourself you disgusting subhuman.

No one on TRS is libertarian anymore. They even shut down cantwell on a livestream for going on autistic ancap rants.

Both of you are retards.

I'm pretty sure I heard this meme explained on TDS forever ago, can someone explain it to me again?

Normalfags argue with EMOTION not logic, it's them falling for constant appeals to emotion that lets them be brainwashed by the media's shit tier propaganda in the first place. Also shitskins, those who don't have a drop of white blood in them or have white blood, but have a shit family, just straight out hate white people with absolutely zero signs of empathy or remorse. So shitskins revel in the media's shitty propaganda and use it as evidence no matter how many times it's debunked.

Molyneux is just slowly moving further to the right and people are memeing him into being a full blown member of the RWDSs.

Before it was just purely to mock him but he actually has made some not completely bad videos in recent times.

They could've gotten a better skull to exemplify the difference.

Wrong. He just expanded them a lot. There were laws against mistreatment of cattle and other things before in germany and england, IIRC. Also you could consider the protection of cats in ancient egypt an animal welfare law, albeit a bit tangential I guess.

Kill yourselves StefanBots, worshiping a cunt that talks down to you as if you were a child. We don't need your autistic AnCap bullshit on this board you fucking filth.

Should he print 8ch.net/pol/ on it?

Genious.

AnCaps would never pretend to believe things they don't to hijack a wave of nationalism for the support and shekels. That's completely unprecedented.

A mob of black demonstrators, led by the "Rev" Al Sharpton, occupied and closed the Statue of Liberty recently, demanding that New Yourk be renamed Martin Luther King City "to reclaim it for our people."
Holy shit, top bantz. Saved.

Maybe if everyone turned down the fucking shilling for five goddamn seconds we could accomplish something here rather than being cuckchan's autistic, dysfunctional little brother that relies on other sites to actually act.

Sage because this thread's become a complete fucking abortion and everything wrong with 8/pol/

How is this effective?

They're shitty posters covered in memes normalfags won't understand with links to a website they won't be interested in. This is a perfect example of why autists shouldn't be in charge of propaganda.

It's some Orwellian thought control panel that's used to punish people who don't commit a crime or break any rules.

TRS is doing this because some guy did exactly as OP did and it caused the University to spend 80 million dollars on diversity initiatives to calm down the SJWs.

It already is an effective method and has cost people money.

If they goal was to cause trouble and make them waste shekels, they should have made posters much more extreme than that autism. Could have at least used A. Wyatt Mann cartoons.

Yeah but if you go too hard and get caught you could end up going to jail.

If you get caught with these tame meme posters at worst you might get kicked out.

>Stefan Molyneux, author of The Culture of Critique

People like you are the worst. These people help our cause and all you can do is to discourage them. Worthless piece of shit.

Agreed. One statement hits harder than a list of three:

The emphasis in the original picture is already placed correctly. Just trim the fat and you've got a winner.

To a small extent, but their net impact on the movement has definitely been negative.

How so?

Coining the Alt-Right equivalent to racist ("1488er") and enabling Richard Spencer, among many other things.

promotion of gays, enabling infiltrators, namefaggotry, propping up leaders and figures that don't share our interests. You can probably blame some of Holla Forums's purity spiral on them too.

t. ancap :^)

How do these posters harm us? For me, these statistics are very convincing. Everything you say makes no sense.

Never said they did, just that they don't help us either. They're worthless.

No, Knights Cross with oak leaves.

From Shaun King's facebook.

In my opinion they should've just stuck with the "Be White" and "ā€¦sick of anti-white propaganda?" ones.

The reason being is because a LOT of white guys are beyond sick and tired of being told by literally every professor other than the math and chemistry professors that they're the single most horrible thing in existence. These propaganda campaigns should be about reaching out to the feelings of isolation and loneliness and the outcasted rather than trying to appeal to feelings of racial superiority.

When they see the racial superiority stuff that's implied in the images of skull shapes and the graphs on crime, IQ, and immigration I imagine that many of them are turned off by it because they've been conditioned to be adverse to racial insensitivity and hostility. However, if we just focused on making fellow white males feel like they have some sort of brotherhood and support from his fellow whites then the exculsionist attitudes of colleges towards whites will become perfect for fomenting a whole generation of silent, proud whites who know they aren't alone but still maintain their cover so they can operate in regular society until the time is right for further resistance.

HOLY QUADS be checked!

I really wonder who is behind itā€¦

Why am I not surprised it's TRS faggots spreading that?

I think all of these posters look quite effective.
College students no matter how stupid (as long as they are white) must be able to read simple statistics, so they are not too complicated.

WTF? Why am I hearing about this for the first time?

TRSfags get out.
You can do whatever makes you happy on your own board. Stop trying to forcibly change our culture with your bullshit.

yea I heard via The Daily Shoah that this poster op was done at U Michigan, where the administration responded with $85 million towards diversity pogroms.

What the fuck is TRS? Why do millenials use shitty acronyms for literally everything?

Wew lad, it's almost as if they're jealous, or they know what happens when white guys get proud of their race

The funny thing is nothing would happen if they'd just fuck off.

More images that could be used IRL.

No, what "happens" is innovation and prosperity, and they need to stop that before whites become the dominant race again through the two elements already mentioned.

Those skulls look like they are having fun.

As opposed to who?

Do you have any evidence that these things aren't what these people actually believe? You realize that there are people that are racially aware in pretty much all political movements, right?

Racial awareness is not specific to NatSocs. Democrats have their union guys, yet also have the SJWs. Republicans obviously control the "good ole' boys" but also their cucks. The libertarians/ancaps are divided as fuck between the Larken Rose/Adam Kokesh wing and the Chris Cantwell/Stephan Moleneux wing.

The only thing specific to NatSocs are that they are undivided in their perspective on race. There is no multiculti wing of NatSocs, which is good. But that doesn't mean that individual actors or ever vast movements don't exist within other ideologies.

I know Ron Paul denounced the old newsletters, or claimed he didn't have a hand in actually writing them or whatever. But that's just politics. It's very hard to consider that he didn't realize what was being written in those things, or that he didn't approve of them. Most likely what we see in those newsletters are Ron Paul's actual opinions, and what we have heard of him lately was his attempt to get elected President, and get his son elected Senator.

They were ghostwritten by Lew Rockwell, compare them to the current trash on his website.

It was all a ploy to trick WNs into embracing lolbergtarianism.

My sides.

No hate facts allowed!

There are unfortunately many paranoid idiots like him here. I think that the intellectual discussion has suffered a lot lately. There are too many Infowars / Tin foil peopel here.

I think you got it wrong.
Emotional appeals are good for two things:
Reinforcing existing views
Socially shaming the dissent
The dissidents will always think critically about evidence (or "evidence" in this case) which contradicts their views. Anyone not already going along with the message see's through it immediately.
You get a lot of "how could you possibly think [X] after [Y] happened?" but you don't get a lot of changed positions from that angle. Just silenced voices.

What DOES shape public mind is authority. Most people are sheep by nature. They will repeat anything that an authority figure of theirs (be it a politician, scientist, activist, etc.) said and honestly be under the impression that that constitutes an argument. And if that authority figure says something they disagree with, that will do a better job than anything else of making them question their existing views.

Hell, here's a thought experiment for you:
take any issue of yours that:
A. You have an opinion on.
B.Trump has not made a hard line stance on yet.
C. Isn't part of your CORE values.

Now, let's say Trump comes out and says the opposite thing that you believe. If you're like 90% of people, that's gonna make you stop and think about the stance you have chosen and why you have chosen it. You will be more likely to consider the opposite argument. You might not flip immediately, but your strength in that position will diminish significantly.

Now imagine a scientific paper saying the same thing that goes contrary to your views. While the scientific paper may generally be a better place to get facts than Trump, it's going to have much weaker effect on you than Trump would.

Wait a minute. So they tore down the posters so nobody would see those horrific hate factsā€¦. And then they go ahead and post it on social media and generate a massive shitstorm so that thousands of people see itā€¦

If they had just torn it down only 10 people would have seen it instead of 100,000.

They can't resist plastering it all over faceberg for virtue signaling and sympathy.

The Aryan racial families likely originated somewhere in central Asia.

The shitcuck is referring to "LOLZ WE ALL WERE ONCE NIGGERS DUDE" though I imagine.

Or maybe the electorate changed, and he played politics in order to keep his position as a rep, have a realistic chance of running for pres, and ensure his son could become a senator and continue to win reelection.

I do not doubt that Ron Paul didn't write those articles himself. I knew it was somebody else. But he still signed off on them.

I don't see any evidence one way or the other that he was lying then and truthful now, or vice versa. That's up in the air. More importantly, the fact that somebody doesn't like niggers doesn't make them a white nationalist or white supremest. I haven't liked them my whole life, yet it has only been the last 2 or 3 years where I have been receptive at all to these notions. There are plenty of people who will call niggers lazy and criminals, yet still enjoy the company of the decent ones because they fall for the civic nationalist trap.

I like him and find him funny but do not believe that he is an intelligent man.

No he didn't, he had a falling out with Rockwell over them. It's an open secret in the lolberg community, just like Jack Hunter's faggotry.

Which is why this idea is so brilliant:

Well then Ron Paul is complete idiot. Nobody in their right mind has a newsletter with their name plastered on it, and doesn't review the product before release.

Same pretty much
he seems more like he believes everything he hears

Ethnogenesis obviously did occur numerous times within Europe. Present day ethnic groups didn't exist thousands of years ago.

Checked.

All libertarians are.

I'm not commenting on those groups specifically, bit the essence of national socialism is that you are political soldier who forms a militant party. A lot of people will have to go do this shit IRL sometime. But yes, I've read every bureau field agent is expected to have ten confidential informants, so there are a lot of them running around. But the vast majority, over 95% of the IRA, never picked up weapons.

If you plant to put up flyers, learn how to wheatpaste (also add crushed glass to it) and also read up on printer metadata. The printer and computer should not be traceable back to you and should not be connected to the internet at all. Probably kill the wifi drivers etc, even pull the card.

Maybe it's time for your niggers to back to Africa.

Would that even work?

I really don't understand how niggers think this will benefit them. Without White Guilt and gibs all the other subhumans will end up killing these monkies. Also blacks now don't fill one significant role in our society, besides sports and that is not a necessity to survive. I can see niggers starving left and right since the only people that would know about agriculture and livestock would be Hispanics and they don't like niggers either and I don't see them sharing their labour with lazy violent nogs. Shit most of the advanced infrastructure would crumble, we have to living examples of this already, SA and Zimbabwe. what makes niggers think shit would be different here?.

If you can get ahold of an old dot-matrix printer, they leave no identifying data on the pages, but you're stuck with black and white.

Kek totally
maybe you should heed their word
get every white in america to come to Europe with the second amendment in their carry on luggage and we can remove the kikes, communists and mudshits from Europa
then after the white absence in the USA has turned the states into New Zimbabwe you can return and clean up whats left of the negro population

Why?

Don't do this. If someone gets injured as a result and you're caught you could potentially be charged with assault.

This. Dubs and good memes

Anons should put up a single page with identical images with the only difference being one is white pride and Europe and another is black pride and Africa. I wonder if people would tear off the white pride one. Maybe it might actually make them think.

I'm heading out today, look for news from UTD to show up soon.

this is my favorite anti universalism pastebin, Should I just make one of them scannable links out of it? Kek?

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

Isn't most of that Irish? When jews breed niggers with their Irish slaves to make more money on the lighter skin niggress? If so, Irish were never considered White until maybe 100 years ago.

Most of the admixture they have probably comes from slave owners fucking their slaves.

Wrong! That's an anti-white myth promoted by ((Noel Ignatiev))), among others.

archive.is/yK2i3

Why is death for adultery bad you cuck.

THIS IS FOR NORMIE AUDIENCES YOU ABSOLUTE MORON

That'd make sense. It also means niggers should have some Jewish DNA.

What do you mean? Those are negro utopias, Nelson Mandela is a hero who freed the people, now they are all happy n' shiet.
I studied that during the "black people's month", where we remembered the great negro men and women who sacrificed themselves for the good of niggers humanity.

it was either the teacher or the school trying to copy american education
everyone in class wanted to write about Mandela, MLK or Tupac Shakur
one of the kids was an immigrant from South Africa but at the time no one put the pieces together

I guess blacks are self hating too, after all.

Not only is that a non sequitur (members of ethnic/racial groups are related but not to the point of being third cousins), but normies will see this and believe it's an endorsement of "inbreeding". A significant portion of normies already believe "racists" support inbreeding, so they'll use this to cement their belief. I'd avoid spreading this.

yeah everyone does it
although there is a Caribbean island culture where niggers interbred with irish slaves and created this Gael/Negro hybrids

well you know
they're just jealous of whitey and all his splendour while knowing without whitey they'd probably be dining on longpig instead of kfc

The only thing I like about TRS is the podcasts and some of the articles.

If you put the blade near the corner people could cut their fingers when trying to pull it off. This will force cucks and terrorists to develop a new method of removing or to just leaving it there because laziness.

Another german trick.

Sup fellow OSU bro. Here's reactions from the President and the head of the college of arts and sciences, as well as reactions from people in my major, physics. The physics department is half hard leftists, half Trump supporters.

Why should we tell normies it is bad to kill adulterous peopleā€¦ fucking retarded

glass shrapnel also has the benefit of not coming up on x-rays. With metal shrapnel, the shards can be immediately detected and removed by a doctor. Plastic or glass is a different story.It's much harder to find the fragments and it only takes one shard lingering around to lead to a slow death.

No, theey get mad at the idea of White people being proud of being white. While black people keeps being proud of themselves because of their slavery past, we should be proud of our race for our culture and history.

The important thing is they already believe it's a bad thing.
Work WITH their biases, not against them.

So much text and the President said nothing new.

what about laughing at rape victims?

[wew]
They tend to become bothered when you threaten the penis pleasure.

Germans, everyone. Germans.

zzzz doesnt work

because it makes it even more of a bitch to take off since in addition to the wheatpaste being a pain in the ass on its own it can now tear up your hands.

Then it's usage should be avoided for the reason I stated here:

Not everyones digestive capabilities are equal.

Just proving him right.

Is it really that hard to control the dick?

That's what people used to believe maybe 5 or 10 years ago. Now feminists deny that and say islam is liberating for women or something like that.

Muslims support it, liberals do not.

Do we really need to spell this out for you?

NOTIFY BART

TRS/Renegade/Red Ice have a mission objective of honeypotting/leading gullible young men into committing felonies.

Fuck off, Queenie.

Universities are another swamp that needs to be drained.

good point, neanderthals were notable for their larger brains and developed culture

This guy is right, cuck

Because whiteness is ALWAYS oppressive goy, didn't you take cultural marxism 101?

STOP IT

This campus is so cucked and low energy it's not even funny. Hell, College Republicans would probably volunteer to personally remove any wrongthink fliers.

underrated post

We need to get to the outside world too, just like that did

When people see this images in-person, it's 100x more effective than scrolling through the internet (people have a way lower attention span when they sit in front of a screen)

You might be right - Start soft (to not scare them off), they'll go on the internet, read on those subjects, and they'll go hardcore themselves

And those that didn't breed with us were apparently killed off because we were smarter at being aggressive.

I think the left made up the sticker and the blades to discredit the stop Islam movement.

I know, I went to their meeting once and wanted to kill myself the whole time.
I'm hoping the fliers that stuck today will cause some sort of response, it would really suck if all the work I did today just ended up being taken down, with no bitching about racism on twitter/facebook or anything.

And even then her point is a false equivalence. Migrants today are moving into an already established, more advanced civilization than the one they migrated from.

this

THIS

it will also make the accusations of "OMG EVIL RACISM" harder to push on average people

bump for interest

Ben got over that shit, I saw him on a live stream podcast last week, he talked about how he really likes Holla Forums now (cuckchan) and he even named the Jew.
Much like Molyneux, he has come a long way in the last 2 years.

this

hes doing very well financially tho. the guy has a huge house out in Austin Tx

not true, you won't convince me with your lies

A good rule of thumb for posters is that you should be able to get the gist of it by looking at the thumbnail image.

Friendly reminder that nobody scans QR codes.

Anthropologists can tell race, species, sex from a skull and sometimes just a tooth (native Americans have different shaped teeth). Of course this contradicts what they are taught in other classes that humans are identical except for their programming.

my.mixtape.moe/aociol.svg
Not sure what kind of text you wanted.

slightly edited version
my.mixtape.moe/yacqvs.svg

Saw something like this at my school this weekend, didn't take a pic though because I was busy talking to someone.

UCSD Guardian: Two Displays of Nazism Found On Campus

archive.is/TYNyO

Links or GTFO.

Okay, if true this is ((())) are trying to co-opt us.

lol

I see nothing about Nazis here. Just biological facts and a plea to end racism against whites.

Where's the Nazi stuff? Where's the "racism?"

Oh yes, this is awesome.

I hope TRS does this all the time now, i want to see these people suffer, i want see them filling reports to useless bureaucracies that couldn't care less, i want to see them call the police, the principal, the dean, the ADL and the SPLC.

I want to see their safe spaces be raped by a big fat fascism dick everyday.

This is their new reality.

WTF? The police investigating? Calling this "hate"?

Seriously, I was beginning to get a few small twinges of sympathy over the liberals' despair and anguish over Trump's victory. Now fuck that, these bastards need to be destroyed, no mercy. They are pure evil. Fuck them, they need to suffer.

brb gonna mine some more salt

You seem to be against any activism yet people are always posting about RWDS and the day of rope. If there is no one to actively fill these roles how will anything get done.

That being said Sinead is clearly a fucking kike. No one should follow or listen to her.

If we're actually talking war here, wouldn't that make metal shrapnel better? The enemy blows more cash on helping someone recover over the course of months than they do on a pine box for Johnny Glassliver.

I'm guessing that Holla Forums showed up toward the end of the comments. It was getting pretty based there.

insane right

White people existing at all is highly offensive to progressives

heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/08/30/an-alt-right-nine-theses-or-disputation-on-the-power-of-elite-indulgences/

All gnomes must die.

That Alt Right logo loots pretty nice doe.

Very fashy.

They were also noted for being eaten alive by homo erectus. (The gooks and nigs)

scientific illiteracy is not a good think, numbnuts.

None of that is Nazi. It existed commonly before the Nazis ever existed. This is just the pendulum swinging back and correcting itself and these people are the future. They will be in government. The boomers and their fuck ups will be dead.

Does anyone actually identify as alt right though? Seems suspect to me.

Not on Holla Forums but there are some on reddit.

FACTS ARE HATE GOY, NOW SHUT UP AND GO EXTINCT!

user you are a gentleman and a scholar, this is an excellent idea.

Wew, genius. Let's do it

Not really. If a shard gets stuck inside your hand/fingers, it will first become inflamed as your body is trying to fight it like a biological foreign agent. When that fails it will encapsulate and pretty much stay that way. Both glass and plastic is fairly inert as well, so you're definitively not going to die.

Ramz and Milo are mostly responsible for perpetuating that.

Unfortunately it's the medias new favorite bogeyman so people will be attracted to it, which can be good because we could use the term to distract them and spread redpills for us. I think what we really need to work on now is hijacking the Republican party. first thing we should do is change the party animal into Hitlers favorite animal a wolf

it's not expensive to remove shrapnel if you already know exactly where it is. it's a fuck of a lot cheaper than replacing a soldier.

we're not talking hands and fingers here. we're talking meaty parts like torso and thighs. where a shardwill cause internal bleeding and stay hidden by folds of fat, muscle and gore.

Abbos are only part human. That's why they look so different.