The Cuckservate Purge Begins

PAUL RYAN AT-RISK OF LOSING SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE POSITION

Looks like this faggot needs to find "a better way" to do his fucking job or get beheaded.

http ://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/good-news-anti-trump-hillary-supporter-paul-ryan-may-not-218-votes-speaker/

archive.is/tj52S

THE DONALD NEVER FORGETS

(checked)

Paul Ryan literally opposed Trump at every single step of his campaign, endorsing virtually every one of his opponents and constantly slamming Trump for media-generated "outrages" (like the pussy grabbing tapes) while never uttering a word of criticism against Hillary Clinton.

Fuck this cuck. His political career is over. He had 1000 chances to bend the knee yet each and every time he opposed Trump – and now he wants unity??

This faggot will be spinning on Trump's dick nonstop. I don't know what's better, a faggot whose hyper scared of losing his position or someone completely on board. Part of me wants Trump to be magnanimous and use Ryan as a lesson to other people, but the other part wants to see him swinging and Nehlen take his spot.

Live execution.
Accept no less.

HAHAHHAHA FUCK THAT UGLY BACKSTABBING TRAITOR CUNT

(checked)
The wall is going to happen too people

THE TRUMP CURSE WILL CLAIM ALL TRAITORS

Race traitor back stabbing commie cuck!

Please let this faggot lose it. Out of all the cuckservatives/neocons he's been the one who's been pissing me off the most.

But who's going to replace Backstabbin' Ryan?

Trump needs to completely destroy Ryan and make him an example for all traitors. Show the entire world that Trump has no mercy for his enemies.

Hitler dubs with quads pointing to it, I think this has been settled.

↑↑↑↑

I will!

TRAITORS HAVE NO PLACE IN THE IMPERIUM

Nehlen seems like a nice guy. Shame he didn't got elected instead of this traitorous, backstabbing viper.

SOON

I'm pretty sure that you don't actually have to be a representative to become Speaker of the House.

I'm going with Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Jesse Ventura has my vote

Him and McConnell are going to now be the two big opponents to Trump, especially in the term limit fight.

They must be made examples of. Anons in their constituencies must make it crystal clear that any opposition to draining the swamp will be met with swift removal.

It has to be Nehlen just to send the message that traitors get the axe.

Hulk Hogan is a Real American. I was gonna pick Sgt. Slaughter in honor of his defeating the Iron Sheik, but Moviebob dressed as him for Halloween and ruined it.

You'd think Cenk looked back at Sodom being engulfed in flames he's so salty.

Honestly Hulk Hogan needs to run for congress.

I really want to read the headline "President Donald Trump meets with speaker of the house Hulk Hogan to reconvene the house un-american activities committee."

The President doesn't pick Speaker of the House, you know. Trump has absolutely nothing to do with it and it would be illegal - as in an impeachable offense - for him to try it.

Drop him a note and ask him to run, especially if you're in his district. He has two years to rustle up a campaign.

If Arnold can become the governor of Commiefornia, I don't see why the Hulkster can't go for congress.

Asking this seriously– can we just pull out of that fucking "ban on mines" pushed by that brainless coal-burner princess diana and just mine and border?
As soon as the first few fuckers lost their legs, none would try crossing anymore. There is every justification for it as they not only move their narco-terrorism into the US, but also the border is open to Islamists crossing, who have been caught.
No shekels for wall at first? fine. Mine it.

Wrestling should become a regular stepping stone to political office.

Thoughts on the Ryan deal:

The Don knew that he would lose more to the nevertrump fags. What better way than to have the "moral" face of the right, you know"us normanl neocons" to come out against will damning statements to show that the repubs wouldn't stand for that behavior.

They came home

Just my thoughts, considering all politics is scripted.

I think he could definitely do it and I think he should try for the House. Election's in two years. How do we contact him and start planting the seed?

John Cena cuck'd out, dude. Remember that video about 'We Are America?' The guy is just a meme.

(Not Checked)
pic related. it's you.

Nowhere in any of that was it implied that the President picked anyone. Paul Ryan is suffering cosmic, cataclysmic karma, you queefing cockbag.

You know what, fuck mediation with these people, im trying of trying to be moderate with people actively trying to destroy our country, Ryan needs to be fucking destroyed. Make an example out of the little shit.

**im tired of trying

one look at this rat-faced faggot is all you need to know he's a traitorous piece of shit really.

The way of the Ancient Greeks,

Daily reminder Ryan's mother was a kike.

Daily reminder Jews are matrilineal.

Daily reminder Paul Ryan is a filthy kike

So the oathfag was right?

Certainly in the old kike controlled ways. I remember stories of my dad in the halls of politics witnessing the collusion almost completely open, with the kikes laughing about it.

With Trump, Farage, etc however? Bull in a Chyna shop.

I do remember that the first times it was posted, it really brought out the butthurt kikes, who got out-of-character as a result.

Wow, really takes me back. When I was in grade school, all this shit was just fucking normal and I took it for granted that loving your country was something everyone did.

he's autistic cuck more than likely.

Hogan will have a bit of a tougher road just because they got him on tape talking about how he doesn't want his daughter fucking a nigger.

Fuck John Cena.

President -Elect Trump will show us all in the next few weeks with his cabinet picks.

There is a reason the rest of the strongest world leaders are reaching out, the status quo is on the precipice of destruction.

Wall, Deport, Trade/Dereg, Infrastructure

They must go back.

He has got to go, we need a new speaker, Ryan could be the shortest lived speaker ever.

Massie said he'd do it

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/11/paul-ryan-gave-congress-constitutional-crisis/

I don't know if enough members would support him, but that would be amazing if he became Speaker. He's one of the best Congresscritters, friends with Ron Paul but endorsed Trump.

This cocksucker Ryan needs to go. I wish to christ he'd just been voted out. He needs to go. If Trump does well his first 6 months or so, he can just publically name and shame any (((congressman))) he wants and have them gone next time they are up.
I really hope he keeps his twitter account in some form, because it felt like he could speak to people without any Jew filter in the middle.